Spring '19 Scores & Standings:| BDA | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | EDP | EDP Futures | EHYSL | Challenge Cup | State Cup |
| CDYSL | GDA | LIJSL | LI Cup | NCSA | National League | NPL | NE NPL | NJ Cup | NY Cup | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Cup | WYSL Premier |


Calendar: Add Tryout
Click here to post to the Tryouts Calendar
Nobody Does It Better
Latest Posts
Red Bull Update
by Dave Birnbaum. 04/19/19 11:52 AM
MLS To Expand To 30 Teams
by Dave Birnbaum. 04/19/19 11:27 AM
And the leagues just keep on 'a-comin'
by Anonymous. 04/19/19 09:42 AM
USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019
by Anonymous. 04/19/19 08:37 AM
Latest Tryout Posts
2008 East Islip FC United Boys EDP
by Mjd723. 04/18/19 09:11 PM
Freehold Storm u13G Looking for Players
by dmoore. 04/18/19 03:56 PM
PASCO Soccer Club Tryouts
by PASCOsoccerclub. 04/15/19 04:22 PM
Soccer Talk Radio
Tweets & Twits
EDP 2018-2019
Scores & Standings
Futures Scores & Standings
EDP Spr. '19 NL Brackets
USSDA Standings
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL
ECNL Standings
Boys ECNL Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '18 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '19 Scores & Standings
Spring '19 LI Cup
LIJSL Spring '19 Schedule
Sportsmanship Fall '18
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
ENY State Cups
Challenge Cup
Open Cup
BOTN en Espaol
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26
Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #720819
04/16/19 09:03 PM
04/16/19 09:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Best on LI for development ?? Than tell me why you have players on the bench who do not see the field in tough games ?? And if you say it ain’t so I will call out the day and players numbers to prove it. The team is good , yes. But when down they are nasty amongst themselves. They sit certain kids and the parents get as crazy as any parents. Just another team. Stop with your facts unless you want to tell all the facts.
I’m tired of these stories


https://www.insidedogsworld.com/25-beautiful-bulldog-puppies-that-will-melt-your-heart/

I have all ready Identified myself as a LIPFC parent, and I said "some of the best training on LI" which is true. Let me address some of your comments above "players sitting on the bench" every team has players that do not play as much as others. In our club, you earn playing time by being at training and working hard. Those "certain kids" you are referring too are working hard and trying to get minutes like everyone else on the field. I agree with you that our team is good, in fact we have teams at every age level that are good. As far as the players getting "nasty with eachother" comment, I have watched players from other teams curse at eachother, curse at refs and I have personally been cursed at by a player, no team is righteous so stop. To your "crazy parent" comment, REALLY? what team are you from?

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Larry Miller] #720824
04/16/19 11:03 PM
04/16/19 11:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This bulletin board needs more do good posts and less of the moron daddy's who spew nonsense and stupidity.....


That would get boring quick. You need to remember that you shouldn’t take all the posts so seriously as most are obvious trolls trying to stir up controversy. There will be some good exchanges and there will be some nonsense. Most sites are like that so you need to accept it and move on. It is my opinion that 75% of the posts on this particular thread are trolling and the OP doesn’t actually believe what they are posting. Most is all good natured ribbing.

#SUSASTRONG

Thank you for confirming the point of the post......#SUPERSUSASOCCERDADDY. You're at the top of the list along with the #BulldogDaddy.


I thought I was #BulldogDaddy!

#SUSASTRONG

Oh now that is funny [****]!! #SUSASTRONG is #BULLDOGSDADDY!! LMAOL!!!

Reply Quote
Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #720826
04/16/19 11:22 PM
04/16/19 11:22 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Best on LI for development ?? Than tell me why you have players on the bench who do not see the field in tough games ?? And if you say it ain’t so I will call out the day and players numbers to prove it. The team is good , yes. But when down they are nasty amongst themselves. They sit certain kids and the parents get as crazy as any parents. Just another team. Stop with your facts unless you want to tell all the facts.
I’m tired of these stories


https://www.insidedogsworld.com/25-beautiful-bulldog-puppies-that-will-melt-your-heart/

I have all ready Identified myself as a LIPFC parent, and I said "some of the best training on LI" which is true. Let me address some of your comments above "players sitting on the bench" every team has players that do not play as much as others. In our club, you earn playing time by being at training and working hard. Those "certain kids" you are referring too are working hard and trying to get minutes like everyone else on the field. I agree with you that our team is good, in fact we have teams at every age level that are good. As far as the players getting "nasty with eachother" comment, I have watched players from other teams curse at eachother, curse at refs and I have personally been cursed at by a player, no team is righteous so stop. To your "crazy parent" comment, REALLY? what team are you from?


#LIPFCSTRONG

Reply Quote
Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #720838
04/17/19 08:46 AM
04/17/19 08:46 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Best on LI for development ?? Than tell me why you have players on the bench who do not see the field in tough games ?? And if you say it ain’t so I will call out the day and players numbers to prove it. The team is good , yes. But when down they are nasty amongst themselves. They sit certain kids and the parents get as crazy as any parents. Just another team. Stop with your facts unless you want to tell all the facts.
I’m tired of these stories


https://www.insidedogsworld.com/25-beautiful-bulldog-puppies-that-will-melt-your-heart/

I have all ready Identified myself as a LIPFC parent, and I said "some of the best training on LI" which is true. Let me address some of your comments above "players sitting on the bench" every team has players that do not play as much as others. In our club, you earn playing time by being at training and working hard. Those "certain kids" you are referring too are working hard and trying to get minutes like everyone else on the field. I agree with you that our team is good, in fact we have teams at every age level that are good. As far as the players getting "nasty with eachother" comment, I have watched players from other teams curse at eachother, curse at refs and I have personally been cursed at by a player, no team is righteous so stop. To your "crazy parent" comment, REALLY? what team are you from?


#LIPFCSTRONG

You must be a fricken millennial if you use the damned #!

Reply Quote
Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #720899
04/18/19 12:45 PM
04/18/19 12:45 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



###############

Reply Quote
Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #720913
04/19/19 12:23 AM
04/19/19 12:23 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
###############


Oh now there is a creative and witty response....

Reply Quote
Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Calendar: Add Tryout
Click here to post to the Tryouts Calendar
Tournaments
EDP Easter Showcase 4/19
Empire Cup Classic 5/11
Empire Cup Showcase 5/18
Columbia Invit. 5/24
Manalapan SC Memorial 5/24
Voorhees SC Memorial 5/24
EDP Memorial Classic 5/25
EDP Pocono Cup 5/25
Blue-Gray Cup 5/25
Commack Memorial 5/25

Lancaster Classic 6/8
Mason Dixon Cup 6/15
Independence Cup
T.W.I.S.T. 8/17
Gettysburg Blast 8/24
OBGC Capital Cup 8/31
WAGS 10/12
SAC Columbus Wknd. 10/12
CT Rush Columbus 10/12
East Islip Columbus 10/12
Nation's Capital Cup 11/9 Columbia Classic Boys 11/9
Columbia Classic Girls 11/16
Baltimore Showcase 11/30
Camps & Clinics
MSC NYC College ID

LIPFC Summer Camp
NYSC Girls Summer Camps
NYSC Boys Summer Camps
NYSC July Camps
NYSC 06-01 Clinics
NYSC 07-08 Girls Clinics
NYSC 07-01 DA Boys ID

East Islip SC Pre-Academy
East Islip SC Spring Camp
Stony Brook Spring Camp
LIRR Spring Camp
LIRR Training Clinics
LIRR Summer Camps

EFC Champions Camp
EFC Pre-Season HS Camp
SUSA Spring Break
KK Athletics Spring Break
Sponsors

Newest Members
dmoore, coachbob23, Juan Rodriguez, NYPSL Clinics, Hosszu73
14783 Registered Users
Search

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Larry Miller, Dave Birnbaum), 102 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Click Here!



Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1991 - 2019


.