Home
Regrettably, I had to remove the original topic for the boys high school age group because of the malicious and erroneous comments about various people including people that I know and admire.

If you don’t have something good to say about this age group don’t say it because you’ll never see it here. You folks have gone over my red line, and if you know me, you know my red line is way down the road, and to cross it you really got to be an exceptionally large asshole.
So why censor good posts about people ???
I take it you mean why remove the entire thread?

The thread/topic was toxic. If you have a "good post about someone" then you can post it.
Play indoor tournaments or winter train what are most teams doing
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Play indoor tournaments or winter train what are most teams doing

Indoor leagues, some futsal tournaments and training twice a week
How is surf on the boys side ?

Below average
Originally Posted by Cross It 4 Fun

Below average

Who would you say is above average? U-16

Below average

Who would you say is above average? U-16

There are are good 6-8 local teams. I am avoiding naming specific teams due to prior toxic posts

You need to judge for yourself what is best for your son....This is what I would do
Look at results of last few tournaments / showcases and what League team plays in then go watch them play
Attend some open tryouts/ training sessions of the two three you are interested in.

Ask the the two or three teams what showcases they plan in attending in next year
Do they play in cup
For league they should be in USYS EDP National conference Premier 1 or an ECNL team.
FYI - ECNL much more travel than USYS for league play
More clubs should hire local college coaches its fantastic exposure for the kids as well as for the coach and universities
More clubs should hire local college coaches its fantastic exposure for the kids as well as for the coach and universities

Agreed. Clubs are also hiring local college ex-players (4-5 years removed) that still have those relationships with local colleges as well as relationships with current players in MLS, USL and even local mens leagues. The exposure is great for the players and at the local showcases they introduce the teams to the coaches. It draws more attention and the coaches trust the ex players opinions of players. It goes a long way.
The field for the SUSA Invitational in February looks pretty strong.
With the uncertainty if teams can travel due to the pandemic all the top local teams will stay home and in most age groups the best teams are in Northeast anyway. If your a top team why wouldn't you play at a Susa tourney like they had in the Fall.

Thankful for Susa building the facility and being able to host local teams lets hope the weather cooperates

Agreed. Clubs are also hiring local college ex-players (4-5 years removed) that still have those relationships with local colleges as well as relationships with current players in MLS, USL and even local mens leagues. The exposure is great for the players and at the local showcases they introduce the teams to the coaches. It draws more attention and the coaches trust the ex players opinions of players. It goes a long way.

Ryan Anatol from SBU coaches at the Stony Brook Soccer Club. Sure he is a good resource for the players at the club especially those who want to stay local.
Hofstra coaches are in Massapequa Soccer club
Adelphi coaches are in LISC
With the uncertainty if teams can travel due to the pandemic all the top local teams will stay home and in most age groups the best teams are in Northeast anyway. If your a top team why wouldn't you play at a Susa tourney like they had in the Fall.

Thankful for Susa building the facility and being able to host local teams lets hope the weather cooperates

Saves money also. No hotels and meals. Same top teams. Easy to coach multiple teams.
Not bad when your dad is also head coach.
Hotstra coaches are in EM
Adelphi coaches are in Barca
NYU coaches are in Barca
Molloy College are in Barca
The field for the SUSA Invitational in February looks pretty strong.

Are you kidding me ?
NYU coaches are in Barca

NYU coach has the best no show job at Barca
Adelphi women’s coach at Barca and Molloy women’s volunteer coach.

Amazing how bad things are at Barca
NYU coaches are in Barca

I thought the point of this new thread was to stop the toxic comments
NYU coaches are in Barca

Are you insane or just plain stupid? Stop the lies already all coaches are signed and work at Barca and none are volunteers. I am just wondering why these lies are allowed to be spread on this forum and Larry why do you allow ppl to continue these shenanigans.
NYU coaches are in Barca

False news, try again!
NYU coaches are in Barca

Are you insane or just plain stupid? Stop the lies already all coaches are signed and work at Barca and none are volunteers. I am just wondering why these lies are allowed to be spread on this forum and Larry why do you allow ppl to continue these shenanigans.

First of all, you are anonymous so I am being nice and responding. Here is my response. I have absolutely no idea whatsoever who or what coaches at Barca. I have no idea at all about Barca. Barca has never communicated with me. if Barca chooses to avoid BOTN that is their right and when folks post things about them I have no idea if it is true or not.

In this case I have no idea if it is true or not. If you want these posts monitored for accuracy have your friends at Barca, since you seem to know so much abou them, call me or email me, or things written about Barca will stand from a plethora of anonymous posters. Maybe it is true and maybe it isn't. It does not seem to me that Braca cares so why do you? Did I make my position clear to you?
Barca same as susa and many other clubs should do there own thing and mind their own bizz
I don't see any New Jersey teams at Susa Invitational Winter Showcase or hardly any college coaches in attendance?
Where are all the local college coaches
Gizzy global
Cant wait its coming soon

Ya Fish much

Ya Fish much
SUSA is telling everyone they are getting MLS next. They even reached out to NYC FC players

Ya Fish much
SUSA is telling everyone they are getting MLS next. They even reached out to NYC FC players

Unless you have a terrible commute - no way I'd move from a true MLS affiliate team (free for starters) especially at the BHS level - even then the juice is probably worth the squeeze from a college perspective.
If SUSA gets MLS team status what happens to their Boys ECNL collaboration with Albertson ?
If SUSA gets MLS team status what happens to their Boys ECNL collaboration with Albertson ?

I would think the ECNL team will be the SUSA Mls team and build off of that.
Simple! Albertson will be ECNL for all the B players and all the A players will be at SUSA.
Simple! Albertson will be ECNL for all the B players and all the A players will be at SUSA.

That's funny as all their top players are on the ECNL team. Your statement makes 0 sense.
They will probably push the b team to the ECNL slot etc.
This conversation about SUSA going MLS is news to SUSA!! This isn't happening.
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
This conversation about SUSA going MLS is news to SUSA!! This isn't happening.

That's funny because Moussa himself said to to a bunch of parents. Larry I think your getting played as usual and will be the last one to find out.
Makes sense of SUSA joins MLS league. SUSA clearly has best facilities around and a solid coaching staff. They have no top level boys program. They currently teaming with Albertson for boys ECNL. Works for now but why wouldn't I want to own my own top level boys program? Personally I thought SUSA would try and find a way to get boys ECNL 100% under their own umbrella.
Makes sense of SUSA joins MLS league. SUSA clearly has best facilities around and a solid coaching staff. They have no top level boys program. They currently teaming with Albertson for boys ECNL. Works for now but why wouldn't I want to own my own top level boys program? Personally I thought SUSA would try and find a way to get boys ECNL 100% under their own umbrella.

Really? Did you think EMSC would be happy about that or work to block? My money is on worked to block.
Susa Boys staff is good at the younger age groups. As they get older the coaching staff is not that good as all they do is try and recruit the better LI players and as far as college what do they do? Who’s the guy leading the college side of the organization
The one thing about the Alby SUSA deal is that all the boys ECNL teams got much better by being able to pull from two different pools of players. The two younger Alby SUSA ECNL teams beat up on the Met Oval MLS teams over the weekend and are both towards the top of their ECNL tables. Adding SUSA to the MLS league is only going further water down the talent pool on Long Island and in my opinion won't add much value to SUSA. Let's face it, NYCFC and Red Bulls, will always be the top dogs in the local MLS league and rightfully so. Those MLS clubs should have the top players in the area. Everyone else in the MLS league is second tier to them and always will be. SUSA should stay the course with Alby and continue to build something that can be the top dog in the ECNL. But as usual, none of these clubs care about what is in the best interest of soccer on Long Island. They are only looking out for their own self interest. The SUSA MLS team will just become another so-called premier team to go along with the Barca's, Valencia's, Alby and East Meadow ECNL's, Slammers, LISC, etc. etc. Boring.
Slammers have also told parents they will get MLS status this is what clubs do to try and get the players to their clubs
Do not compare MLS Next to ECNL, Slammers, Barca or any of those other mentioned things you idiot! You have to think about what you are typing before you post it and maybe you won’t sound as stupid!
I don't understand why you have your panties in a bunch about this. Or why you need to revert to name calling LOL. If MLS Next was so special then why are they so desperate to add clubs like SUSA and the LI Slammers into their league. You are either on an MLS academy team, like NYCFC or Red Bulls, or you are NOT. It is as simple as that. The likes of Met Oval, Gotschee, Beachside, Cedar Stars of Monmouth, how about Cedar Stars of Bergen (LOL), Empire, etc are no different then the Barca's or Valencia's around here. They are all pay-to-play leagues with similar training, similar talent, and similar cost. The DA died for a reason. Because it wasn't doing anything better than any other league out there to help develop the best talent. If you plan on going pro, then you should be on one of NYCFC's teams. The rest of them are definitely comparable. Just ask the Met Oval MLS teams who lost this weekend to the SUSA-Alb teams.

Really? Did you think EMSC would be happy about that or work to block? My money is on worked to block.

Yes, they would try to block as it directly threatens them. I can see SUSA breaking away from Albertson and running ECNL as solely SUSA. No more partnership. Yes, Albertson currently hold the rights to the ECNL name. However, this merger has proved that Albertson cannot survive without SUSA. They went from last place in almost all ECNL age groups to all of a sudden very competitive in every age group. That is because of the addition of the SUSA players and using the SUSA coaching staff. Add to that a new outdoor facility and indoor facilities to provide for quality year round training. So, what does SUSA need with Albertson anymore?

Yes, they would try to block as it directly threatens them. I can see SUSA breaking away from Albertson and running ECNL as solely SUSA. No more partnership. Yes, Albertson currently hold the rights to the ECNL name. However, this merger has proved that Albertson cannot survive without SUSA. They went from last place in almost all ECNL age groups to all of a sudden very competitive in every age group. That is because of the addition of the SUSA players and using the SUSA coaching staff. Add to that a new outdoor facility and indoor facilities to provide for quality year round training. So, what does SUSA need with Albertson anymore?

You are way off base. I see you dont you know or understand how deep the Albertson and SUSA partnership goes or have any sense of the details.
Slammers have also told parents they will get MLS status this is what clubs do to try and get the players to their clubs

Exactly what the same people did when they ran Barca. They lied to all parents about going DA so they stayed even though the imaginary field never happened....how can parents believe them again????

FYI - Slammers are not at the level of SUSA. They have only a few teams and have ZERO chance of getting into the MLS league. SUSA has multiple teams at each age and there top boys teams are all nationally ranked top 10. They have their own facility.
Slammers is selling lies to their players its a SCAM just like Barca was

Exactly what the same people did when they ran Barca. They lied to all parents about going DA so they stayed even though the imaginary field never happened....how can parents believe them again????

FYI - Slammers are not at the level of SUSA. They have only a few teams and have ZERO chance of getting into the MLS league. SUSA has multiple teams at each age and there top boys teams are all nationally ranked top 10. They have their own facility.
You have a better chance playing college soccer if you played at Chaminade than any of these other B.S clubs!!

You have a better chance playing college soccer if you played at Chaminade than any of these other B.S clubs!!

That is false! no one cares about Chaminade, the fact is no top player chooses Chaminade soccer over academy soccer, ever see a NYRB, NYCFC, MetOval, or BWG kid choose Chaminade Soccer and there are a few that go to Chaminade btw, in addition do you know what league those mentioned academies play in? yea those players are not playing Chaminade nice try tho.
Mathew Vowinkel going pros from Chaminade
Mathew Vowinkel going pros from Chaminade

Where ?
Hes eligible for the MLS Draft

Eligible doesn’t mean he’s gone pro. Plenty of kids are eligible. Please stop

He just got drafted by FC Cincinnati
Draft didn’t even happen yet
Draft didn’t even happen yet

Lol. Yes it did.
Congrats to a fine young man and for representing Long Island on the next level
Vowinkel was the second pick of the third round, 56th overall. Nice work to get there young man. Good luck to you.
SUSA Showcase shaping up to be a good tournament:
https://events.gotsport.com/events/teamlist.aspx?eventid=82366

Some local groups missing though, where’s LGN, Smithtown, Brentwood, Slammers?

Manhattan Thunder and Bulldogs the top of the group in U17.

Yes !! The best out there for sure.
Looks like limited travel to local tourneys at Susa Manhattan Tuckahoe. How will it all work out with HS soccer too.

Players will have to choose

To have not won a State cup or really anything! Thought I would finish the sentence for you

A small group of elite level teams. The rest are lower tier teams. It is nice to see STA-MUSC is playing. They always have quality teams.
Thunder
Susa
Quickstrike
Bulldogs
Sesa
Barca
Valencia

First tourney after the winter break I wouldn't expect much from anyone especially 35 minute halves.
3 good games per team that's it
Thunder
Susa
Quickstrike
Bulldogs
Sesa
Barca
Valencia

First tourney after the winter break I wouldn't expect much from anyone especially 35 minute halves.
3 good games per team that's it

I wouldn't watch any of those team except Al-SUSA, Manhattan and Bulldogs.
That makes no sense. Everyone on of these teams, with the exception of Valencia, has played close games.

He just got drafted by FC Cincinnati
Congrats to him, unfortunately MLS will somehow screw it up. FC Cincinnati will not promote him to the 1st team anytime in the near future. MLS teams sign foreign players. There are plenty of them that are head and shoulders above the talent we have on Long Island.
That makes no sense. Everyone on of these teams, with the exception of Valencia, has played close games.

OK let me clarify. If my sons team was playing all those teams mentioned in a previous post, I'd watch all those teams. Pretty obvious there. If not, the teams I would watch if his team was not playing would be Al-SUSA, Bulldogs and Thunder as I think they play the best soccer of that group. The others do not play a game I consider very good, IMO. A close game does not mean a team played well, by the way. It's just my opinion so makes sense to me. If you like them all, then to each his own. I would never criticize you if you like all those teams.
I'm just glad these teams are playing competitive games vs one another. If this past year has taught us nothing its to appreciate the little things
I’m an looking forward to seeing the boys play. Added some new kids and they are eager to get outside. Should be a good weekend

OK let me clarify. If my sons team was playing all those teams mentioned in a previous post, I'd watch all those teams. Pretty obvious there. If not, the teams I would watch if his team was not playing would be Al-SUSA, Bulldogs and Thunder as I think they play the best soccer of that group. The others do not play a game I consider very good, IMO. A close game does not mean a team played well, by the way. It's just my opinion so makes sense to me. If you like them all, then to each his own. I would never criticize you if you like all those teams.

I havent seen MSC Thunder in a while, but I would watch all of those teams except Valencia if they were playing each other. My son has played them all at one point or another and the winning is one thing, but they play good soccer. Close games dont make good soccer. These teams are technical. All move the ball and create chances. They possess the ball and play well. I would even say that a team like Barca plays good soccer just missing the finishing so the results are not there. But the soccer is good to watch.
Thunder is the real deal. Best team in this group
Bulldogs will rise to the top. Best team as a unit. Solid defensively. Great on set pieces.
Bulldogs will rise to the top. Best team as a unit. Solid defensively. Great on set pieces.

Bulldogs are not a great team. They are a great bunch of athletes with little soccer skill. They will have success in shorter games and multiple games in a weekend, but are not technical and don’t play a good style of soccer. Just a typical LI kick and run team.

Only teams that play decent soccer are MSC Thunder, Quickstrike, and Slammers. All other teams are kick and run athletic teams.
Yes. You are correct. You must be because you said so. All these teams suck and so do you

Bulldogs are not a great team. They are a great bunch of athletes with little soccer skill. They will have success in shorter games and multiple games in a weekend, but are not technical and don’t play a good style of soccer. Just a typical LI kick and run team.

Only teams that play decent soccer are MSC Thunder, Quickstrike, and Slammers. All other teams are kick and run athletic teams.
You forgot to add, very little soccer knowledge.

I disagree with the Quickstrike assessment you made. They are decent but not better than Bulldogs. The Bulldogs are built like past National teams. Those coaches all wanted big athletic players but they lacked international level skills. They still are a good team, however.
I think they are good. Rise to the top? Easy on that. Top of what anyway? With their size and height they should do far better on set pieces than any others team, but they don't. Average at best on set pieces, or one can also say, not much better than any other team on set pieces.
Bulldogs have height and speed but cant score. All top teams know each other strengths and weakness on any day anyone can beat anyone and this is what you want. It'll be interesting to see the teams play outside in Feb.

Slammers aren't listed in Susa, Manhattan or Jeff Cup maybe those parents are seeing the truth?
Bulldogs have height and speed but cant score. All top teams know each other strengths and weakness on any day anyone can beat anyone and this is what you want. It'll be interesting to see the teams play outside in Feb.

Slammers aren't listed in Susa, Manhattan or Jeff Cup maybe those parents are seeing the truth?

Truth about what ?

Truth about what ?

The truth that playing the same teams over and over is boring and that playing in this SUSA tournament doesn't do much for them.
So during this pandemic teams cant travel but why play same teams locally?
So lets not play anyone and just make individual highlight videos. Is this the mentality and coaching philosophy
Are Slammers even winter training right now? Or cant get a place
Keep telling the kids you'll go D1 and pros
Slammers telling my kid he is D1 and Pro material. And he also going to be President some day.
Why does it even matter what one club says or does versus another club? Why can't you people act like normal adults.
Nobody is scamming anyone. Every parent is advised upfront what the costs are. That goes for Susa, Barca, and every other club.
If the parent wants to pay and the kid wants to play, all the power to them.
It's hysterical watching all you moron dads try and measure your c*$k sizes out here...
So lets not play anyone and just make individual highlight videos. Is this the mentality and coaching philosophy

Because they don’t pay SUSA for scrimmages doesn’t mean they aren’t playing. How do you think they get those highlight videos.

Wonder why SUSA and Bulldog players are contacting Slammers to join. Maybe they don’t like the mentality or coaching philosophy.

From what I've been told, Slammers are playing every weekend and are training during the winter. As for the nonsense of D1 and Pros, not so much. Maybe a couple can go low level D1, but most of the kids, if they even want to pursue college soccer are looking at D2 and D3. Pro, never heard anyone say that. But then again, pro here in the US aint all that great anyway. Stop your nonsense.
Slammers is a quality team with solid coaches let them play
The same few people are posting the same lame garbage in this forum. You can tell it's the same people by the way the posts are written. It gets so old and boring.
The same few people are posting the same lame garbage in this forum. You can tell it's the same people by the way the posts are written. It gets so old and boring.

Not that you're wrong but something must be drawing you back to read the same old, same old "lame garbage". Are you hoping everyone turned over a new leaf and will start posting good stuff all of a sudden? What gives?
High school schedules are out !

Not that you're wrong but something must be drawing you back to read the same old, same old "lame garbage". Are you hoping everyone turned over a new leaf and will start posting good stuff all of a sudden? What gives?

I guess I had some hope once the forum was shut down.

I guess I had some hope once the forum was shut down.

Ah, it's always good to be an optimist. "Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things". I'm with you on that.
Decent Boys 2004 top bracket at the SUSA tournament in a couple of weeks.
Some good pre-season games on a quality facility

ALBERTSON SUSA 04

FC SESA STRIKERS 04

WESTCHESTER FLAMES 04

MANHATTAN SC THUNDER ECNL

QUICKSTRIKE FC 04 NL

SOUTH SHORE F.C. BULLDOGS

ALBERTSON SUSA 04

FC SESA STRIKERS 04

WESTCHESTER FLAMES 04

QUICKSTRIKE FC 04 NL

Three above average teams, three average teams, but I'm sure the games will be fun. At least the boys are playing.
A big ask from Mother Nature to cooperate this year! Highly unlikely as the polar vortex has us in a deep freeze!
This group of 2004 parents are a disaster on here. You never hear a peep from 03 or 02 parents on this thread !
You have a couple of years of watching your son play. Shut up and just enjoy them.
This group of 2004 parents are a disaster on here. You never hear a peep from 03 or 02 parents on this thread !
You have a couple of years of watching your son play. Shut up and just enjoy them.

So stick to the 02/03 thread and leave us alone!!

So stick to the 02/03 thread and leave us alone!!

This is the 02/03 thread silly man
Who are the best 02/03 teams out there
Lake Grove Newfield
Lake Grove Newfield

Lol. Yeah, maybe a year ago. That team is [****] now. They lost most of their key players. It's a shell of the team that lost in the National Championship to STA last year.
Why did they leave
Why did they leave

They lost 5 or 6 starters from that team. Mid left because he wasnt happy. centerback left to play at his own age. striker left for another team after he committed. left back left bc he committed. Their best striker blew out his knee. It falls apart quick when you lose that many starters.
Because they wanted to play real soccer and not kick and run long ball.
Because they wanted to play real soccer and not kick and run long ball.

Lol. I guess you haven't watched much D1 soccer lately.

ALBERTSON SUSA 04

FC SESA STRIKERS 04

WESTCHESTER FLAMES 04

QUICKSTRIKE FC 04 NL

Three above average teams, three average teams, but I'm sure the games will be fun. At least the boys are playing.

Can't wait to get back outside and on the pitch! I'm sure some teams will have some new looks and wrinkles to them. Should be a great warmup tournament for this group.
Snow today
No way both tournaments will be played Susa and Manhattan will be Cancelled

I hope so.

I hope so.

Why would you say that?

I hope so.

Why would you say that?

Too cold. I’m a big P—-y
Snow in forecast next week too unless Susa shovels the turf it might not be playable
Snow in forecast next week too unless Susa shovels the turf it might not be playable

As much as I support the kids playing, I don't think shoveling that new turf is a wise idea. Ruining a great investment would be a mistake. If they were sold a sweeper to clear the turf properly, that would be another story.

As much as I support the kids playing, I don't think shoveling that new turf is a wise idea. Ruining a great investment would be a mistake. If they were sold a sweeper to clear the turf properly, that would be another story.

An exceptionally smart and wise post.

An exceptionally smart and wise post.

And they do sell snow throwers for turf ! Invest Glenn
The 1 tourney will pay for it
Looking forward to seeing the reaction from clubs when they do not get refunded for a canceled Susa tournament! 😂 I got my popcorn ready!
Looking forward to seeing the reaction from clubs when they do not get refunded for a canceled Susa tournament! 😂 I got my popcorn ready!

You need to get a life. Stop starting [****]. If the event goes off you pay. If it don’t you don’t pay. That’s all. Stop the drama and go talk to your mamma
Larry,

What are your thoughts on the Susa coaches calling Barça Players and promising them MLS next?

Moussa and Glen can try to deny it, So you should ask the 2005 coach he’s a little guy with a Napoleon complex that says he’s coaching the MLS Next team. Also, Kurts loyal former employee is making the same promises to NYCFC players
Sorry for going off topic here, but it is kind of related to BHS play in Spring 2021. Seems that there is a conflict betwee club play and HS play. HS will be playing starting March 1 st ending April 20. What is EDP doing for the HS players ? Are they doing a late season. This is a dilemma for Public school kids since Private schools already had their season last Fall !!!
Sorry for going off topic here, but it is kind of related to BHS play in Spring 2021. Seems that there is a conflict betwee club play and HS play. HS will be playing starting March 1 st ending April 20. What is EDP doing for the HS players ? Are they doing a late season. This is a dilemma for Public school kids since Private schools already had their season last Fall !!!

EDP starts 3/13-3/14...there will be no relief...match weeks were decided in summer/fall and with cup in Spring...very little wiggle room...possibly extend out a week or two into June Regionals atart last week of June.
Larry,

What are your thoughts on the Susa coaches calling Barça Players and promising them MLS next?

Moussa and Glen can try to deny it, So you should ask the 2005 coach he’s a little guy with a Napoleon complex that says he’s coaching the MLS Next team. Also, Kurts loyal former employee is making the same promises to NYCFC players

I have no idea who the 2005 coach is and quite frankly I don’t know who most of SUSA’s coaches are. I do know the guy you’re referring to as Kurt’s loyal former employee, that’s Danny Kravitsky, and he’s been a piece of work since forever.

As far as SUSA coaches calling players, all of the teams and coaches do that. It’s called recruiting and it’s a part of the landscape Panamera and no matter how much you bitch and moan it isn’t going to change.

Just keep in mind that youth soccer is a multi multi million dollar business.
With HS and Club Soccer playing in Spring there isn't enough fields and what will happen if HS and Club games conflict?
Kids choose HS or Club
With HS and Club Soccer playing in Spring there isn't enough fields and what will happen if HS and Club games conflict?
Kids choose HS or Club

A number of school districts have already told clubs no High School field access for the spring.
Snow snow go away. The boys want to play
Not happening!!
$$$ talks they will get it in don't they have indoor facilities
Kids choose HS or Club

A number of school districts have already told clubs no High School field access for the spring.

Can some of the districts restricting club play be named? Parents and players need to know what districts - so we can make the right choices. If a club cannot practice, what is the point?
Kids choose HS or Club

Can some of the districts restricting club play be named? Parents and players need to know what districts - so we can make the right choices. If a club cannot practice, what is the point?

While High Schools will be unavailable in a number of places, there are still fields at Elementary Schools and Middle Schools available to clubs for practices and games in most districts.
If your club doesn't have lights or an indoor facility you wont be able to train during the high school season unless its once a week on the weekend. Clubs without these will definitely be at a disadvantage. School ball starts March 1st club is ongoing now
If your club doesn't have lights or an indoor facility you wont be able to train during the high school season unless its once a week on the weekend. Clubs without these will definitely be at a disadvantage. School ball starts March 1st club is ongoing now

Weekends, both Saturday and Sundays, will be having school sports. Between track, lacrosse, football, soccer, field hockey, etc the fields will be packed by various HS teams all season long.
Any word on the SUSA tournament ? Looks like Snow/winter storm into Friday. Are Friday games canceled ?
Any word on the SUSA tournament ? Looks like Snow/winter storm into Friday. Are Friday games canceled ?

I'm on it and I will get back to you....

Town of Brookhaven cancelled games that were to be held on their fields (centereach turf field for example). So as of now some games have been cancelled.
All games Friday have now been cancelled. Games will remain on at the Central Islip facility Saturday and Sunday as scheduled.
I have spoken with SUSA and confirming the anonymous post above. The anon poster should have identified himself as a SUSA person. That would have added credibility to his message.
[quote=Anonymous]Any word on the SUSA tournament ? Looks like Snow/winter storm into Friday. Are Friday games canceled ?

Town of Brookhaven cancelled games that were to be held on their fields (centereach turf field for example). So as of now some games have been cancelled.[/ Forecast is for 20 degree temps during the day this weekend. Absurd for any games to be played in those conditions. Night games will be played in single digit temps. It’s a money grab for SUSA.
[quote=Anonymous]Any word on the SUSA tournament ? Looks like Snow/winter storm into Friday. Are Friday games canceled ?

Town of Brookhaven cancelled games that were to be held on their fields (centereach turf field for example). So as of now some games have been cancelled.[/ Forecast is for 20 degree temps during the day this weekend. Absurd for any games to be played in those conditions. Night games will be played in single digit temps. It’s a money grab for SUSA.

First of all, is your team playing in this event? If not, then thanks for your opinion. If yes, then what part of applying to play outdoors in February escaped your decision criteria? Based on last year there would have been no problem. The weather odds, IMO, are against comfortable weather. One only has to look at the weather issues did to the Manhattan Kickoff. How many years in a row did they get their weather asses kicked?

This tournament is not a money grab. It is simply an attempt to get out and get something going especially for the kids.
Youth soccer is a business sir. So yes it is and always will be a money grab. No division one coaches will be there so what’s the point?
Youth soccer is a business sir. So yes it is and always will be a money grab. No division one coaches will be there so what’s the point?

Just taking a wild guess here but maybe the point is to play soccer ?
My Son's team is playing and the boys and coaches are excited to get back outdoors. We knew when we signed up there could be issues but took the chance, just as MSC Kickoff was cancelled many times and some times we played. Whether there was a blackout period or not lets be realistic, how many D1 coaches are coming out in February to Long Island when every team in the top brackets will be at either NL Showcases, ECNL Showcases as well as Jeff Cup. If the date wasnt extended they could have gone to a central Memorial Day Showcase in better weather. This tournament was about getting the kids out again. Too cold for the youngsters but the HS age has played in this weather many times.

First of all, is your team playing in this event? If not, then thanks for your opinion. If yes, then what part of applying to play outdoors in February escaped your decision criteria? Based on last year there would have been no problem. The weather odds, IMO, are against comfortable weather. One only has to look at the weather issues did to the Manhattan Kickoff. How many years in a row did they get their weather asses kicked?

This tournament is not a money grab. It is simply an attempt to get out and get something going especially for the kids.

Last year at this time the temps were in the 40's. Yes everyone registered with the hope the weather would be decent, but guess what they are not. Getting the kids back to soccer makes no sense as they all played club ball in the Fall and HS soccer on LI starts in less than 2 weeks. Having to play a game in freezing temps is manageable. However asking players to play 2-3 games in freezing temps on a 36 hour period is ridiculous and unsafe.
Larry,

I have no idea who the 2005 coach is and quite frankly I don’t know who most of SUSA’s coaches are. I do know the guy you’re referring to as Kurt’s loyal former employee, that’s Danny Kravitsky, and he’s been a piece of work since forever.

As far as SUSA coaches calling players, all of the teams and coaches do that. It’s called recruiting and it’s a part of the landscape Panamera and no matter how much you bitch and moan it isn’t going to change.

Just keep in mind that youth soccer is a multi multi million dollar business.

So because it’s a multi million $$$ business, it’s ok for SUSA coaches to lie to players and families to make money. I thought BOTN was supposed to protect the community from predators. Just like you tried to protect people from the likes of Paul Riley, Dan K, Bradbury, JR, Kozy, Danny Leon and others. Now it seems like they are all part of SUSA and you are their biggest supporters.
Who says SUSA joining the MLS League next year is a lie?
Think they have all the credentials other MLS clubs have I don't see why not
Think they have all the credentials other MLS clubs have I don't see why not

Lol....thank you for that humorous quote...made my night.
Are games on for Saturday and Sunday at Susa tournament?

Yes.

Yes.

It's pretty silly to just play 2 games, no ? Will the be refunding 1/3 of the cost ? If i was my sons coach i would request it or pull out of the tournament. It does not make sense how you can determine a real champion with only playing 2 games against teams not even in your bracket. Whoever gets the weaker 2 teams is at an advantage. #Stupid
What is your address I'll mail you a $2 Champion trophy

I see the posters point. We are paying for 3 games, not 2.
My son has a game Saturday, 8:00pm. The forecast is saying 16 degrees at that time. Should make for some very productive and skillful soccer.
Most of the games will be played in sub freezing temps with windchill if games are on. Are these soccer kids professional adult soccer players ? !!! hope no one gets sick ! is it really a MUST PLAY trounament ?
Most of the games will be played in sub freezing temps with windchill if games are on. Are these soccer kids professional adult soccer players ? !!! hope no one gets sick ! is it really a MUST PLAY trounament ?

Sick? I hope no one slips on an icy patch. We know what that will lead to, $$$ (LOL).

Sick? I hope no one slips on an icy patch. We know what that will lead to, $$$ (LOL).

Cold temps are one thing, kids can play in that. Icy fields are another.
They will probably spray salt ! Ha !
Send that trophy to South Shore Bulldogs , they would win anyway

Most consistent team in the age group! Which in turn makes them the best.
it is 5:15pm and the snow is still falling here in Nassau. So, you are telling me it will be fine to play games at 9:00am tomorrow safely?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I did contact Susa around 1 PM to get an update. I have not heard back.
I did contact Susa around 1 PM to get an update. I have not heard back.

They must all be outside shoveling the fields (LOL).
I do not see the point of putting these kids out there tomorrow I just called my son's coach and told him we will not be there . Not going to risk a knee on a icy field .

Yes.

It's pretty silly to just play 2 games, no ? Will the be refunding 1/3 of the cost ? If i was my sons coach i would request it or pull out of the tournament. It does not make sense how you can determine a real champion with only playing 2 games against teams not even in your bracket. Whoever gets the weaker 2 teams is at an advantage. #Stupid

Walkill used a two game showcase in Nov. as well.
Fields are fine
Yeah, it should be Up to 25 degrees with the wind chill by mid day, LOL. -Enjoy!

Yes.

Walkill used a two game showcase in Nov. as well.

An what was the temperature for the Walkill Showcase? I was not there but I'm guessing it wasn't BELOW freezing.

YES. THE VERY BEST

YES. THE VERY BEST

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...ion=1&state=NYE&search=&pos=

YES. THE VERY BEST

Like I said. The very best !! Or at least #3. Enjoy the weekend, Manhattan and Susa. Be Consistent!!

YES. THE VERY BEST

Like I said. The very best !! Or at least #3. Enjoy the weekend, Manhattan and Susa. Be Consistent!!

No Bulldogs dodged a bullet. They won’t play the 6-0 100% winning Manhattan Thunder. Slid past this one. I’m sure they are happy but you can’t be the best if you don’t play the best.

YES. THE VERY BEST

No Bulldogs dodged a bullet. They won’t play the 6-0 100% winning Manhattan Thunder. Slid past this one. I’m sure they are happy but you can’t be the best if you don’t play the best.

Bulldogs/ Alberton Susa ECNL on Sunday.....always a good game with these two even teams.

An email was sent by SUSA stating cost would be pro rated for just the two games....if your Admin., Coach, Trainer or Club did not tell you that maybe you are being scammed by them.....

An email was sent by SUSA stating cost would be pro rated for just the two games....if your Admin., Coach, Trainer or Club did not tell you that maybe you are being scammed by them.....

Wrong again cross it freak! No email was sent and if it was please provide here rather then starting trouble.
Here is the exact email from James Kelsh, the SUSA Tornament director, sent on Wedneday evening. Read to the bottom for the statement on prorated fees:

Coaches/Managers

After careful consideration we will be cancelling all games Friday.

This is due to the impending storm and the safety of all the parents, players and coaches attending.

The tournament WILL continue Saturday and Sunday:

- Every team will play one game per day Saturday and Sunday.
- Schedules will remain the same for both days.
- Tournament fee will be prorated for all teams.

If you have any questions please let me know.
Don’t buy that email. They will need to scratch and claw for every penny possible to pay for all the Hierachy 100k salaries! I’m really glad i left during the pandemic they still charged normal fees, I called and spoke numerous times about canceling and even when my kid left still charged me! Don’t believe in the lies as if you are not in the 1st team they don’t care for you! The second and third teams get abused and pay full prices to compensate for the scholarship players on the 1st teams! It’s all a big scam!!

Wrong again cross it freak! No email was sent and if it was please provide here rather then starting trouble.

Relax keyboard tough guy......and read below...have a good day,

Coaches/Managers

After careful consideration we will be cancelling all games Friday.

This is due to the impending storm and the safety of all the parents, players and coaches attending.

The tournament WILL continue Saturday and Sunday:

- Every team will play one game per day Saturday and Sunday.
- Schedules will remain the same for both days.
- Tournament fee will be prorated for all teams.

If you have any questions please let me know.
its going down !!! Field #3 let's go !!!
What time does the Bulldogs dads play the Susa dads?
Send that trophy over guys!! Who’s your daddy Susa!
Send that trophy over guys!! Who’s your daddy Susa!

Lol. You must have not watched the game. Bulldogs were dominated. That's not even in dispute. The coach there from CSI said the same thing.
Incoming angry Susa daddies. That coach better have another job before RW has him replaced also
Bulldogs will never change. Get a lucky goal and pack it in. Dirty team. No class , how many fouls ? How many yellow cards ? Trash as always , Enjoy the win. See you next time.
As a bulldog, you can’t be happy about the way they played.
Aww did little Johnny get a win today? As far as class yea you guys are the benchmark, loud parents who don’t stay quiet and forget the keyboard dads it’s the moms that just won’t stop. Take the loss and better luck next time!!! Are you more mad you lost or that you pay more than us
Aww did little Johnny get a win today? As far as class yea you guys are the benchmark, loud parents who don’t stay quiet and forget the keyboard dads it’s the moms that just won’t stop. Take the loss and better luck next time!!! Are you more mad you lost or that you pay more than us

Not mad at all , Just another game to us . Just surprised at the lack of class from half your players , a few wouldn't even shake hands .. leave it on the field , but no just talk trash instead .. and by the way , the top team isn't paying what ya think but i'll leave that to you to worry about .. Maybe you paid full price when you were here but the top players don't .. carry on
I watched the game impartial to both however the Bulldogs dominated the game and should of won 2-0 they missed a PK.
Susa is very good team but let be honest Bulldogs are better at least on this day. Congrats to both teams
I watched the game impartial to both however the Bulldogs dominated the game and should of won 2-0 they missed a PK.
Susa is very good team but let be honest Bulldogs are better at least on this day. Congrats to both teams

Lol. Just watch the game online. You will see this statement is laughable.

Ok Bulldog daddy!
South Shore were far the better team. Should have been 3-0 if a phantom call wasn’t given on a corner. Goal disallowed cause of that. Bulldogs looked the far more dangerous side. Susa didn’t begin to play until they conceded. Too little too late. Bulldogs prove again they are the best team in the age group. End the debate there.
Listen say what you want about us. But #2 doesn’t do any favors for your team as he is talking all
Game long. You should look at your own team and parents before criticizing others
South Shore were far the better team. Should have been 3-0 if a phantom call wasn’t given on a corner. Goal disallowed cause of that. Bulldogs looked the far more dangerous side. Susa didn’t begin to play until they conceded. Too little too late. Bulldogs prove again they are the best team in the age group. End the debate there.

This debate is easy - Just watch the video. It's uploaded on Youtube. Anybody with a bit of soccer IQ will realize this is just a Bulldog parent speaking. SUSA was pushing the play the entire game. And they were moving the ball through the middle with ease. Bulldogs barely had a shot on goal the entire game. Bulldogs didn't string many passes together. The proof is in the video. Nobody needs to take anybody else's word for it. And, as mentioned above, the college coaches that were there agree with that take on the game.
Nobody cares!

This debate is easy - Just watch the video. It's uploaded on Youtube. Anybody with a bit of soccer IQ will realize this is just a Bulldog parent speaking. SUSA was pushing the play the entire game. And they were moving the ball through the middle with ease. Bulldogs barely had a shot on goal the entire game. Bulldogs didn't string many passes together. The proof is in the video. Nobody needs to take anybody else's word for it. And, as mentioned above, the college coaches that were there agree with that take on the game.

College coaches said both teams stink and they wouldn’t recruit any kids from either team because the parents are bad people.

College coaches said both teams stink and they wouldn’t recruit any kids from either team because the parents are bad people.

Who pissed in your Cheerios grinch, get a life
Keep crying Susa, even at your own events you can’t beat south shore! Let’s go bulldogs!!!
Keep crying Susa, even at your own events you can’t beat south shore! Let’s go bulldogs!!!

One thing is consistent on this thread and accurate, bulldog parents are obnoxious a-holes!!

One thing is consistent on this thread and accurate, bulldog parents are obnoxious a-holes!!
Bottom line is Bulldog parents are full of BULL@#!$!!!! They lost and don't know how to handle it, they try to deflect and make it about something else.
Always an exciting match to watch. "you win some, you lose some". lets move on

Lol. This is funny. You are right. The Bulldogs looked great yesterday. Kick and run soccer at its best. Good job.
PARK THE BUS !! KICK IT OUT TO THE CORNER. DON’T SHOOT THEY’LL GET THE BALL BACK.
COME ON MAN.
Defense is strong and big but dirty. Midfield is weak. Strikers can’t score. Keeper is good. Game plan is long ball , get one goal than , PARK THE BUS. Not soccer.

And calling out kids numbers. Weak !! I can call out a few numbers for dirty play , no class , cursing, talking trash to the refs. But I won’t.

SUSA didn’t put the ball in the net. End of story. You need to score to win games. Put one in on the bull pups and they become dirty and fight. Just have to get that 1. Not easy with that defense but that’s how you beat them. Go up and they beat themselves.
PARK THE BUS !! KICK IT OUT TO THE CORNER. DON’T SHOOT THEY’LL GET THE BALL BACK.
COME ON MAN.
Defense is strong and big but dirty. Midfield is weak. Strikers can’t score. Keeper is good. Game plan is long ball , get one goal than , PARK THE BUS. Not soccer.

And calling out kids numbers. Weak !! I can call out a few numbers for dirty play , no class , cursing, talking trash to the refs. But I won’t.

SUSA didn’t put the ball in the net. End of story. You need to score to win games. Put one in on the bull pups and they become dirty and fight. Just have to get that 1. Not easy with that defense but that’s how you beat them. Go up and they beat themselves.

Bulldogs do play soccer. It might be ugly and sometimes dirty soccer, but it is soccer nonetheless. They play dirty, fight with opponents and mouth off with the ref because the adults that surround them enable it and the coach is afraid to discipline them for fear of losing his position or a player going elsewhere. It's a culture about winning at all costs over there. Most of their parents are decent, but there are a handful of classless jerks that make fools of themselves and set a poor example for the boys. It's a shame but I don't think these people realize that a coach may see a player and say "wow, he's pretty good", and then when the coach sees the player resort to dirty tactics and foul mouthing opponents and referees, his name gets scratched right off the list. Too bad because there actually are some talented players there.
Too bad Susa and Bulldogs wont play anymore this Spring.
Slammers bashing is up next
No reason to bash the slammers , they play a good strong clean game . The boys there are good players and play good soccer . They can hang with all these top teams .. look forward to seeing them play .
Too bad Susa and Bulldogs wont play anymore this Spring.
Slammers bashing is up next

That's a great thing for Susa, I don't think they want another a** beating at the hands of bulldogs!!
Bulldogs are far from a dirty team. Susa ran the goalie yesterday and they lead the country in Yellow cards.
Bulldogs are far from a dirty team. Susa ran the goalie yesterday and they lead the country in Yellow cards.

Oh please. Take your rose colored glasses off. The bulldogs can be very dirty. No one said Al-SUSA are choir boys either.
https://media.tenor.com/images/c55ddad45ba00f4088d351521b3f3c71/tenor.gif

so sick of this crap ... we were lucky to be out there playing , susa did a great job pulling this tournament off . the fields were great and the boy's had a blast . my son gets in the car , we talk about the game (if he wants too) and we go get some food . game over , by the time his meal comes he forgot about the game win or lose , maybe some of you should do the same . next weekend is another tournament .. give your fingers a rest and get ready to bash again , stupid people . be happy we can even watch our boy's play these days ..
Agree boys out side playing and it looks like its almost all back to normal to travel

Oh please. Take your rose colored glasses off. The bulldogs can be very dirty. No one said Al-SUSA are choir boys either.
Usually when a team cannot match up with a better skilled team, they resort to dirty play. It happens all the time and unfortunate because real talented players could get hurt.
Any word if the Manhattan SC Showcase is happening this weekend? SUSA at least had turf fields to use. I believe this tournament is at Randall's Island which is all grass fields.
Any word if the Manhattan SC Showcase is happening this weekend? SUSA at least had turf fields to use. I believe this tournament is at Randall's Island which is all grass fields.

No , they have turf fields as well. But the city isn’t going to remove the snow that is on the fields like Susa did. So it’s up to Mother Nature if this thing goes off.

Your an idiot! Have you ever been to randals? How many turf fields are there permitted to MSC? The answer is every one of them!
That’s a bullpuppy parent getting ready to rumble again. You have to excuse them , not a smart group.
Did SUSA refund any $$ for only having 2 games this weekend out of the 3 guaranteed in the boys showcase ?
Did SUSA refund any $$ for only having 2 games this weekend out of the 3 guaranteed in the boys showcase ?

Yes. They have made that statement and folks who got the email have posted it on this board.

Yes. They have made that statement and folks who got the email have posted it on this board.

Thank you Larry. I will now question my sons team on where is the refund !
That’s a bullpuppy parent getting ready to rumble again. You have to excuse them , not a smart group.

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings...ion=1&state=NYE&search=&pos=
Email came today they gave back 1/3 rd ......

Coaches/Managers

Due to the Showcase being shortened to two days the price will be prorated. Teams will have the following options:

1: Refund of $400 paid back by the same original payment method.
2: Refund of $100 with both game films included.
3: Credit for $450 that can be used for future events.

We ask that you all email me directly back stating which option you would like for each team you are involved in.

Any questions please let me know.

James Kelsh
Director of Operations | SUSA FC |

Like I said , Not a very smart group

Like I said , Not a very smart group

I guess they think those vaunted GotSoccer points excuse the players and parents behaviors. Did it ever occur to them that their poor reputation is one they earned themselves? Probably not as you have pointed out they are not very smart.

Look again. Somers now at the top of the rankings.
Sad life you live if your posting gotsoccer pts as if they mean something! Good for Somers to shut up the Bulldog parents! They may earn 97 more pts for winning the SUSA intramural tournament though so watch out!
Sad life you live if your posting gotsoccer pts as if they mean something! Good for Somers to shut up the Bulldog parents! They may earn 97 more pts for winning the SUSA intramural tournament though so watch out!

It wasn’t even a full tournament. I don’t think GotSoccer can give points for SUSA tournament. If they do it just shows what a joke GotSoccer rankings are.
Wait. This can’t be right. We are number 1. Not Sommers. Someone call got soccer. This is a mistake , we won both games. We are the best. Somebody call !!!!

It wasn’t even a full tournament. I don’t think GotSoccer can give points for SUSA tournament. If they do it just shows what a joke GotSoccer rankings are.

They do show and some big points awarded in previous SUSA tournaments
bulldog parents are like a box of chocolate , you never know what ya gonna get .
What happened to the girls u14 age group in Susa tournament? It disappeared!
What happened to the girls u14 age group in Susa tournament? It disappeared!

It’s magic
ummmm Spelt Sommers wrong just saying

Don't matter much . They are still in 1st and its driving the puppy's crazy . Wait till this weekend , a lot of movement on the leader board of got soccer

Don't matter much . They are still in 1st and its driving the puppy's crazy . Wait till this weekend , a lot of movement on the leader board of got soccer

More points in half the games. Bulldog daddies are losing it, they don’t know what to do.
No matter who you like, or don't like, the top group at U17 is very strong. All teams a very physical, so the team with the most talent will prevail.
No matter who you like, or don't like, the top group at U17 is very strong. All teams a very physical, so the team with the most talent will prevail.

So you mean The Bulldogs
Someone has a crush on the bulldogs
get over it already stalker

So you mean The Bulldogs

If you think the Bulldogs are the most talented, that is your opinion and that's fine. I disagree with you though, I think Somers is the better side, closely followed by Manhattan Thunder. Bulldogs go 0-1-2 this weekend.

So you mean The Bulldogs

If you think the Bulldogs are the most talented, that is your opinion and that's fine. I disagree with you though, I think Somers is the better side, closely followed by Manhattan Thunder. Bulldogs go 0-1-2 this weekend.

Your not even close. 3-0 top dogs in Manhattan

So you mean The Bulldogs

Your not even close. 3-0 top dogs in Manhattan

Yeah I don't see the dogs beating Somers, especially after that recent 3-0 thrashing at the hands of Somers.
Slammers will beat Susa even missing some of their kids this weekend

They might but it depends on who they are missing in my opinion.

SUSA players are only allowed to use their weak foot this weekend , so it will be a close match
Somers vs Thunder 0-0. How was the game ?
Susa vs Slammers Main event 720pm
Somers vs Thunder 0-0. How was the game ?

Low scoring
ENYYSA Cup

https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/896

I already had the link up top in the scores and standings ribbon...once the red turns to green then you know the link is hot and the scores, standings, and schedules are visible
Down go the puppies!
Down go the puppies!

1st L of 3
Down go the puppies!

At least the puppies are playing in the top flight! Pretty sure who wrote this, his or her team is not!
Down go the puppies!

At least the puppies are playing in the top flight! Pretty sure who wrote this, his or her team is not!

And when they go 0-3 it will be clear they shouldn’t have been 😁

Now 0-2, smacked by Somers!
2 L of 3.

Puppy’s are the most hated team in the group , and it’s not because they are good. It’s because they are what they are.

Soccer is like a box of chocolate’s. You never know what ya gonna get
Down go the puppies!

Not sure why this matters if they are getting killed in the top bracket.
Down go the puppies!

And the second bracket had slammers and real New Jersey - 2 really strong teams who are better than the bulldogs.
Must be a humbling experience for the puppies parents

I already had the link up top in the scores and standings ribbon...once the red turns to green then you know the link is hot and the scores, standings, and schedules are visible

My bad...totally missed it...
Down go the puppies!

And the second bracket had slammers and real New Jersey - 2 really strong teams who are better than the bulldogs.

And we see how Alberton Susa are doing in that second bracket! Maybe next time they play the third!
Three brackets are the same
Susa vs Slammers Main event 720pm

What else is on?
Down go the puppies!

And we see how Alberton Susa are doing in that second bracket! Maybe next time they play the third!

Deflection is certainly funny. Bulldogs are getting killed. Susa lost to Slammers 1-0 in a tight game. Slightly different. lol
Every game in second bracket is tight. Slammers won 2-0 and 1-0. Susa lost 1-0 and tied 1-1. All competitive games.
Down go the puppies!

Two highly competitive games. Tied Sesa 1-1 lost to Slammers 1-0. Playing real NJ today. Bracket three Quickstrike won over Barca.
All the brackets were strong. Good competitive games. Nice job by Manhattan Soccer Club.
Bulldogs daddy’s might learn to STFU now. And the boys might learn some class. One can only hope.
SUSA boys needs a real coach. Too many changes for these boys in such a short period of time. Bunch of great players with the additions but just can't change coach and game style in the middle of the season.
Puppy’s 0-3-0. 0 points. 0 goals. C ya
SUSA boys needs a real coach. Too many changes for these boys in such a short period of time. Bunch of great players with the additions but just can't change coach and game style in the middle of the season.

They would be average with Pep Guardiola coaching them.
Puppy’s 0-3-0. 0 points. 0 goals. C ya

The Mouthy Mikes are NOT gonna be happy!

Man you Susa parents are never happy. You get the original coach fired and now you are still not happy. Lol. Scary group for sure. And they want to fire the new coach after only a winter warm-up tourney. Brutal. Lol.

Man you Susa parents are never happy. You get the original coach fired and now you are still not happy. Lol. Scary group for sure. And they want to fire the new coach after only a winter warm-up tourney. Brutal. Lol.

Don’t know why you are starting crap with SUSA. Team is knocking the rust off , out there playing. Moving some kids and adding some kids. Just working on us. At 0-3 maybe you need to worry about your team.

😂 Who’s a great player? You’ve got a pair of solid center backs. Beyond that, there’s not much.

😂 Who’s a great player? You’ve got a pair of solid center backs. Beyond that, there’s not much.

And they moved the long hair CB into the midfield. The CB is good but once teams start to stay away from him, teams will start scoring more on susa.
Congratulations to STA and Slammers on winning their brackets , two solid teams.
If I was a bulldogs I would hide my head in the sand. They talk soooooooo much crap than go out and lose three games. They didn’t score a goal. Than after today’s game the sidelines is still the worst. Man. I don’t get it. Just shut up and watch the game. And yes !!! The big striker on Thunder is a 04. Stop crying
Congratulations to STA and Slammers on winning their brackets , two solid teams.

I'm sure STA is so appreciative for you congratulations!
STA Somers and Slammers all well deserved

Thankfully Manhattan Kickoff Classic was played this year now go to your high school and respected leagues and piss off until Jeff cup CLASS DISMISSED
If I was a bulldogs I would hide my head in the sand. They talk soooooooo much crap than go out and lose three games. They didn’t score a goal. Than after today’s game the sidelines is still the worst. Man. I don’t get it. Just shut up and watch the game. And yes !!! The big striker on Thunder is a 04. Stop crying

SUSA shouldn’t talk. They used an illegal player in goal and still couldn’t win.

SUSA shouldn’t talk. They used an illegal player in goal and still couldn’t win.

Lol. Give it a rest. Susa just beat Manhattan and the bulldogs couldn’t score on them. That says it all.

What do you mean illegal keeper?
Bulldogs best put their tails between their legs and STFU!! They aren't even fit to be shelter dogs.

Played with a GK that is not registered with them and wasn’t listed as a guest player. Basically they used a player without a pass or proper documentation. I am sure no one is surprised that they would cheat.

Larry what are your thoughts on SUSA cheating in a college showcase?

This happens all over the place, not just SUSA. It's winter, players try out with different teams. Were rosters frozen from last season?
SUSA shouldn’t talk. They used an illegal player in goal and still couldn’t win.[/quote]

What do you mean illegal keeper?[/quote]

Played with a GK that is not registered with them and wasn’t listed as a guest player. Basically they used a player without a pass or proper documentation. I am sure no one is surprised that they would cheat.

Larry what are your thoughts on SUSA cheating in a college showcase?[/quote]

This is silly. Nobody would dignify this with a response. The kid is on the team and has been playing with them now for weeks. Was he that good that it made the other teams look bad? Stop deflecting with nonsense.
He is that good !!

What do you mean illegal keeper?[/quote]

This is silly. Nobody would dignify this with a response. The kid is on the team and has been playing with them now for weeks. Was he that good that it made the other teams look bad? Stop deflecting with nonsense.[/quote]

Did they have a pass for him? If not illegal player= cheating
Susa broke another law:

Law 1
The field of play No form of commercial advertising, whether real or virtual, is permitted on the field of play.

Susa has their logo on all the fields in Central Islip this is an illegal field

Lets see what they say about that
It was a carded player, and you need to stop hurting people for your own self insecurities.

This is silly. Nobody would dignify this with a response. The kid is on the team and has been playing with them now for weeks. Was he that good that it made the other teams look bad? Stop deflecting with nonsense.[/quote]

Did they have a pass for him? If not illegal player= cheating[/quote]

If he was correct age and he joined Susa then maybe he could get a pass in time. I am sure Eddie approved him. If he was 2003 then it’s a different story but why are you being so technical about this? You really hate Susa. Very good goalie. Nice saves. But to say illegal goalie is really a stretch.

Tell you what. Provide actual documentation and proof that the player was "illegal". If you can't, then you are just an insecure, whiny, spineless, slip of a man. I was at the tournament and the referees checked every pass and every roster. Put up, or STFU.

Tell you what. Provide actual documentation and proof that the player was "illegal". If you can't, then you are just an insecure, whiny, spineless, slip of a man. I was at the tournament and the referees checked every pass and every roster. Put up, or STFU.

It's all deflection for the Bulldogs embarrassing Long Island by getting destroyed in their bracket. Shows you how irrelevant the Got Soccer rankings are. Bulldogs were better off not showing up this weekend. And yes, SUSA was in the "second" bracket, but every game was close and the Slammers game was good soccer from both teams.
I’m waiting for bullpuppy daddy to post the “gotsoccer” standings like he did every week the pups were in 1st. Guess he forgot to send it out this week.
How many points do you get for losing all 3 games in the “top” flight ?? Asking for a friend.

It's all deflection for the Bulldogs embarrassing Long Island by getting destroyed in their bracket. Shows you how irrelevant the Got Soccer rankings are. Bulldogs were better off not showing up this weekend. And yes, SUSA was in the "second" bracket, but every game was close and the Slammers game was good soccer from both teams.

The top two brackets were just as good as each other. I put no relevance into the Platinum Red being listed first over the Platinum Black. Keep in mind, it's not the Bulldogs players who are embarrassing themselves, it's the dumba** fathers who are.
Who would know a Susa goalie was illegal UNLESS you are actually on Susa?
This sounds like a disgruntle goalie parent who son was overlooked and is sour grapes that Susa took a new kid over their own.
Think rational this is Susa ratting on Susa the forever drama club
This sounds like a disgruntle goalie parent who son was overlooked and is sour grapes that Susa took a new kid over their own.

BOTN has looked into this and it is total BS. Evidently, we have a parent whose child was not considered ECNL material and finds it neccessary to hammer SUSA, the team, and the player. What a guy!!!!

BOTN has looked into this and it is total BS. Evidently, we have a parent whose child was not considered ECNL material and finds it neccessary to hammer SUSA, the team, and the player. What a guy!!!!

If this is true, shame on you Herman Munster!

The team has 3 keepers . 1 is hurt . 1 has school ball and that school will not let him play club . and we have our new guy , has been here for 4 weeks , is carded and on the roster . move on

The team has 3 keepers . 1 is hurt . 1 has school ball and that school will not let him play club . and we have our new guy , has been here for 4 weeks , is carded and on the roster . move on
I think this settles the matter nicely. Move out blue team.

Should we re open the debate 😂😂😂! The most consistent team crashes and burns!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPaJ8lSFap8
How are parents handling school ball vs. club ball this spring ? I don't really think my son will be training with his club team during the week with school ball everyday. Thoughts ?
How are parents handling school ball vs. club ball this spring ? I don't really think my son will be training with his club team during the week with school ball everyday. Thoughts ?

Thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?

Thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?

Every kid is different. My son will be doing both but will be putting more of the focus on his club team. This high school season will be a joke and club ball is more important for exposure.

Every kid is different. My son will be doing both but will be putting more of the focus on his club team. This high school season will be a joke and club ball is more important for exposure.

15-20 games in a 5 week span. That will be insane.
High School track is great for club soccer. Lets see Johnny kick it kick it far kick it out

“Exposure” .......lol that’s a good one!

15-20 games in a 5 week span. That will be insane.

Who’s playing 15-20 games ?? Not our school

SUSA beat Manhatten, Manhatten beat Bulldogs, Bulldogs beat Susa....all these teams are even with one another. Slammers and Somers seem to be the top teams now!
But the bullpuppy’s are the best !!
12 school plus club, maybe 2 club teams could be 20, but that is extreme, considering its March/ early april, weather could mess this whole thing up
10-15 HS games, 8-10 League games, 6-9 Tourney games, 1-5 Cup games roughly 25-35 games from now until June
and that is a problem? Damn, i would watch my kid play every single day and twice on sunday's if possible...

SUSA beat Manhatten, Manhatten beat Bulldogs, Bulldogs beat Susa....all these teams are even with one another. Slammers and Somers seem to be the top teams now!
FC Sesa deserve to be in these conversations, been training all winter long and ready to make people take notice. So glad Barca-valencia fell off the map.

FC Sesa deserve to be in these conversations, been training all winter long and ready to make people take notice. So glad Barca-valencia fell off the map.

SESA has made a good showing for themselves. I agree with you.

FC Sesa deserve to be in these conversations, been training all winter long and ready to make people take notice. So glad Barca-valencia fell off
the map.

Sesa tied one nd lost two this past weekend and they lost to slammers bench players so how is that a good showing or deserving of entering the convo? Long Island teams that are the strongest will be slammers now and SUSA ECNL.

FC Sesa deserve to be in these conversations, been training all winter long and ready to make people take notice. So glad Barca-valencia fell off
the map.

Sesa tied one nd lost two this past weekend and they lost to slammers bench players so how is that a good showing or deserving of entering the convo? Long Island teams that are the strongest will be slammers now and SUSA ECNL.

And The Bulldogs
https://www.gotsport.com/asp/direct...eanb.asp?EventID=79389&Group=Boys_17

So much for bullpuppys in the top flight.

They are more than relieved not to be anywhere near top flights. They learned the hard way to "stay in their lane'!!!!

Agree SESA has been working their way into the conversation. Not there yet but making improvements. They tied Susa ECNL twice and tied bull dogs. Lost to Somers 3-2. Lost to slammers 2-0. All ties and close losses but a good start. Hopefully they will continue to improve and we will have another competitive team on Long Island. Can’t wait until travel opens and we can see all these teams in the Showcases against the other states.

Is East Meadow really wasting their time with LI Premier?? Will this be a mess??

But they are in the 2nd group. Stop being so petty.

Agree SESA has been working their way into the conversation. Not there yet but making improvements. They tied Susa ECNL twice and tied bull dogs. Lost to Somers 3-2. Lost to slammers 2-0. All ties and close losses but a good start. Hopefully they will continue to improve and we will have another competitive team on Long Island. Can’t wait until travel opens and we can see all these teams in the Showcases against the other states.

Is East Meadow really wasting their time with LI Premier?? Will this be a mess??

That depends. What are the working relationship details? What role will Elvin Vasquez play? Did East meadow do their due dilligence and vet Elvin? Will east meadow just milk LIPFC of their players and send Elvin on his way? Will LIPFC players look to SUSA/Albertson for an ECNL alternative to EMSC?

Lots of questions, but the early opinions I have received don't think this is going to work out for LIPFC, and depending on the length of involvement that Elvin Vasquez will play it will not work out for EMSC. Buyer be very aware.
Reading the announcement by LI Premier, it says that players will get to play ECNL Regional League. To me that sounds like they will make an A and B roster one ECNL and one ECNL RL. If they are both playing ECNL then they have to play under EMSC. So this could mean that LI Premier will be a U9-U12 club and feed EMSC. They are not big enough to be a feeder. Elvin just gets enough for a team. This will not work and I will bet they will either break up by next fall or spring or this could be the end of LI Premier. Maybe Elvin is not making what he wanted and he will be some kind of director for EM? This is Elvin’s livelihood so maybe he got an offer he couldn’t refuse. He did lose his gig with Cosmos. We will see but this is in no way a merger or partnership. It is Elvin trying to make ends meet.
Reading the announcement by LI Premier, it says that players will get to play ECNL Regional League. To me that sounds like they will make an A and B roster one ECNL and one ECNL RL. If they are both playing ECNL then they have to play under EMSC. So this could mean that LI Premier will be a U9-U12 club and feed EMSC. They are not big enough to be a feeder. Elvin just gets enough for a team. This will not work and I will bet they will either break up by next fall or spring or this could be the end of LI Premier. Maybe Elvin is not making what he wanted and he will be some kind of director for EM? This is Elvin’s livelihood so maybe he got an offer he couldn’t refuse. He did lose his gig with Cosmos. We will see but this is in no way a merger or partnership. It is Elvin trying to make ends meet.
L>Premier doesn't have the talent EM has at this age group.

But they are in the 2nd group. Stop being so petty.

Not being petty at all. Simply giving back what puppy’s daddys were giving out the short minute the bullpuppys were at the top. Remember, Karma is a bitch and a female puppy is as well. This team and group of “parents “ gave and give too much s**t to ever catch a break.

OK, let me ask you this. If they don't have the talent, why do this deal? EM must see something of value here. Remember, LIPC had 5 kids who tried out for NYCFC across 3 age groups and 2 were picked. Three players from the 05 group all went to train in Southampton, England not too long ago. All are still currently rostered with Elvin. LIPFC's current problem is lack of commitment on the part of players and parents at the 04 age group. EM definitely isn't interested in those type of kids. But among the committed players, EM will probably look to combine their best with LIPFC's best. To me that makes the most sense. By the way, Elvin, and many others, lost their gig with the Cosmos due to lack of funding, not lack of ability to train. In any event, we will see what happens next fall.
EM needed to do something with the boys. They were falling behind big time. Barca and Valencia are consistently good at most age groups. The Alby-SUSA deal put them with the other top boys programs on the Island. This is a good move for EM if they can make it work. LI Premier has a ton of talent at the 1-6 spots of each team. Placing those top boys on EM's ECNL teams will make a huge difference in the area.
Soccer is watered down on Long Island to many people with their hand out making money of parents willing to write a check.
Best kids don't even play for Susa EM LIP Slammers Bulldogs
Larry you used to be such an advocate and supporter of Elvin, what has changed your opinions on him?
Soccer is watered down on Long Island to many people with their hand out making money of parents willing to write a check.
Best kids don't even play for Susa EM LIP Slammers Bulldogs

Where do they play ?
Larry you used to be such an advocate and supporter of Elvin, what has changed your opinions on him?

Obviously something heavy.

OK, let me ask you this. If they don't have the talent, why do this deal? EM must see something of value here. Remember, LIPC had 5 kids who tried out for NYCFC across 3 age groups and 2 were picked. Three players from the 05 group all went to train in Southampton, England not too long ago. All are still currently rostered with Elvin. LIPFC's current problem is lack of commitment on the part of players and parents at the 04 age group. EM definitely isn't interested in those type of kids. But among the committed players, EM will probably look to combine their best with LIPFC's best. To me that makes the most sense. By the way, Elvin, and many others, lost their gig with the Cosmos due to lack of funding, not lack of ability to train. In any event, we will see what happens next fall.
You make it sound like going to England to train makes them an elite youth player. I can provide many examples of players and L.I teams going to Europe or South America to train, participate in "prestigious" cups. It's all 100% B.S !!!! As long as organizations can find a way to make money on gullible parents they will.
Elvin acts as if he is their AGENT.
He's been pimping out 2 kids for last few years as the other parents for for them.
His obsession with 2 boys has destroyed 2 teams 2005 and 2004.
Do the right thing pass on the other players to EM and be a soccer agent then
If the now have ECNL and ECRL and they announced that LI Premier players will have the opportunity to play ECRL, are they dropping out of EDP? Elvin does not have enough players to field all these teams and honestly neither does EMSC. They are not as big as people think. I remember their B teams all fell apart two years ago at the older ages.

You make it sound like going to England to train makes them an elite youth player. I can provide many examples of players and L.I teams going to Europe or South America to train, participate in "prestigious" cups. It's all 100% B.S !!!! As long as organizations can find a way to make money on gullible parents they will.

You are unknowledgeable of the situation, therefore I won't try to educate a fool.
If the now have ECNL and ECRL and they announced that LI Premier players will have the opportunity to play ECRL, are they dropping out of EDP? Elvin does not have enough players to field all these teams and honestly neither does EMSC. They are not as big as people think. I remember their B teams all fell apart two years ago at the older ages.

I think we can all safely say, we will see where this goes and what happens. LIPFC needs EM because they don't have their won fields. EM needs a guy who is a good trainer. The players deserve the stability of a home field to practice and play.
I don't think EM is worried about Susa ECNL that loses to their EDP team in the Manhattan Classic. I thought the merge with Albertson was going to make them better? I agree, soccer very watered down on Long Island. Top kids spread amongst several teams. With that said, good luck to all the boys playing high school ball. Have fun and do not listen to crazy parents. I hope you get a balance with your club team and all stay healthy. This season is about you!!!

You are unknowledgeable of the situation, therefore I won't try to educate a fool.
Situation??? That's hysterical. England has loads of real talent in their youth systems---they don't need American kids in their academies. I recall several years ago, Everton ,Chelsea & Tottenham had "ID Camps" here in the U.S---if you were selected, you got to go to England to train with their youth teams over there. Guess what, it wasn't free. Good bonding experience between father and sons in England but was nothing more than a nice getaway.Save your $$$$
I don't think EM is worried about Susa ECNL that loses to their EDP team in the Manhattan Classic. I thought the merge with Albertson was going to make them better? I agree, soccer very watered down on Long Island. Top kids spread amongst several teams. With that said, good luck to all the boys playing high school ball. Have fun and do not listen to crazy parents. I hope you get a balance with your club team and all stay healthy. This season is about you!!!

Susa ECNL was 4 brackets higher than Susa EDP. If you are referring to losing to the slammers they have one player from Susa EDP that went there. Susa ECNL is a lot better than EMSC. EMSC ECNL is a joke. They have lost to everyone. At Manhattan Classic lost to Black watch 4-0. They could use the better coaching and maybe a few decent players but LIPFC lost all of their top players already and that is why these two need each other. Could just be a band aid. LIPFC really had another year left on their own. Kids were leaving since they stopped winning. Not attracting top players at any ages with Susa and Barca in Suffolk. No fields. We will see but these mergers or whatever it is dont really work out.

Susa ECNL was 4 brackets higher than Susa EDP. If you are referring to losing to the slammers they have one player from Susa EDP that went there. Susa ECNL is a lot better than EMSC. EMSC ECNL is a joke. They have lost to everyone. At Manhattan Classic lost to Black watch 4-0. They could use the better coaching and maybe a few decent players but LIPFC lost all of their top players already and that is why these two need each other. Could just be a band aid. LIPFC really had another year left on their own. Kids were leaving since they stopped winning. Not attracting top players at any ages with Susa and Barca in Suffolk. No fields. We will see but these mergers or whatever it is dont really work out.

Like I wrote in an earlier post. EMSC needed to do some vetting on Elvin, which I'm confident they didn't, and if they did and still choose to run red lights then they will not find any sympathy from anyone at BOTN.

Saying that EMSC ECNL is a joke seems to be harsh...especially since they ALREADY beat SUSA ECNL in league play. Susa ECNL seems to have gone backwards a bit from what I saw this past weekend at the Manhatten showcase....lets see how they do at the Jefferson Cup!
Susa ECNL is not attending Jeff cup.

Like I wrote in an earlier post. EMSC needed to do some vetting on Elvin, which I'm confident they didn't, and if they did and still choose to run red lights then they will not find any sympathy from anyone at BOTN.

Can someone explain all the hatred towards Elvin and LIP?
ECNL n the boys side on long Island means weak teams but dont take my word for it check the standings in most age grouos these teams are in the bottom third on the boys side

So you are basically are discussing who is not worse than the other.

They are listed as accepted team. Did something change?

Obviously

Some of those players should've stayed with HOTA.

Who cares the team is not good. They have been in a downward spiral since Bouba left. He was the only good coach SUSA had on the boys side.

Obviously

Can you elaborate on this?

Who cares the team is not good. They have been in a downward spiral since Bouba left. He was the only good coach SUSA had on the boys side.

They need Bouba back more than ever! He ran a steady ship. Team will never reach the heights he had them at again. The previous three had now idea what they were doing. The new guy hasn’t got a clue either. A shame for a team that was so promising at one point.

They need Bouba back more than ever! He ran a steady ship. Team will never reach the heights he had them at again. The previous three had now idea what they were doing. The new guy hasn’t got a clue either. A shame for a team that was so promising at one point.

Lol. This is clearly from an unhappy SUSA parent. First off, Bouba left to move his family to another state. Get over it. And Bouba had that team playing kick and run soccer. Watch the video of the State cup final. All kicking. This person obviously has a kid who isn't playing enough or isn't in the position that they want to play. Everybody knows who the couple of parents are that are always complaining. They just don't stop and that spills over the kids. Probably makes sense to just leave the team because it will be fine without your kid on it.

And as far as the new guy not having a clue, the team played a strong, fast paced game against the Slammers and beat Real NJ. So that really makes no sense.
And won today vs world class 2-0. So I’d say he’s working things out
It’s the same few parents complaining all the time and trying to start crap. What will their kids do if they play in college, “daddy, somebody took my spot and I got moved.” Or “mommy, the coach was mean to me”. Everybody knows who they are and they should just leave the team if it doesn’t work for them or their kids. The team is coming together and will only get better, whether their kids are on the team or not. And nobody will care if they leave since there are plenty of kids better than them. It’s just a distraction.
sounds like trouble in paradise....

Look at World Class game history and show me someone that hasnt won against them....Valencia I guess.

Every team has its own issues. Susa just has parents that make it public. Just cut them already.

Every team has its own issues. Susa just has parents that make it public. Just cut them already.

The two of them should be cut. The dad is loud and thinks his kid is the best out there. He’s wrong. I bet that he’s the one on here always trashing the Bulldog. Because nobody else really cares about it. And the other woman stays in touch with the old coach and tells him everything that goes on. They got the last coach fired and now they are trying to do it to this poor guy. Just cut both kids and move on because they don’t want to be there. One doesn’t even play now because his replacement is much better than him. Time to move on from two parents that are trying to ruin the team.

The two of them should be cut. The dad is loud and thinks his kid is the best out there. He’s wrong. I bet that he’s the one on here always trashing the Bulldog. Because nobody else really cares about it. And the other woman stays in touch with the old coach and tells him everything that goes on. They got the last coach fired and now they are trying to do it to this poor guy. Just cut both kids and move on because they don’t want to be there. One doesn’t even play now because his replacement is much better than him. Time to move on from two parents that are trying to ruin the team.

If you want to talk bad about people, put your name behind the post. Don’t hide being anonymous. At least have the guts to specify who you’re talking about. Too many bullies on here lately.

If you want to talk bad about people, put your name behind the post. Don’t hide being anonymous. At least have the guts to specify who you’re talking about. Too many bullies on here lately.

It's interesting that you didn't write something like this in response to the initial post slamming the current coach. That seems like the same thing.

It's interesting that you didn't write something like this in response to the initial post slamming the current coach. That seems like the same thing.

If SUSA or the coach allows these 2 parents to divide the team then that's on them. But giving in to them isn't the answer. Just meet with them and work it out so that they can understand that it won't be tolerated.

If SUSA or the coach allows these 2 parents to divide the team then that's on them. But giving in to them isn't the answer. Just meet with them and work it out so that they can understand that it won't be tolerated.

While you are correct in your thinking, and I do agree with you, it just won't happen. Rarely, if ever, does a club speak to parents about their behavior unless it results in a red card. If the player is a good quality player, the club/coach will be too afraid to make the parents angry, with the result being the player goes to another team.
Stop making [****] up !! Move on

While you are correct in your thinking, and I do agree with you, it just won't happen. Rarely, if ever, does a club speak to parents about their behavior unless it results in a red card. If the player is a good quality player, the club/coach will be too afraid to make the parents angry, with the result being the player goes to another team.

This group gets plenty of red cards and most Susa coaches are out of control on the sideline. No way they can tell parents how to behave.
Do we have any more announcements of local 2002/03 players committed to D1 schools or Pro Clubs yet? Who's the next Reyna from the NYC/LI region?
These club "teams" are vehicles to develop the next generation of players, that's the true indicator of the best youth club. Haven't heard too much besides name calling. Who will we see on the big stage next year?
Do we have any more announcements of local 2002/03 players committed to D1 schools or Pro Clubs yet? Who's the next Reyna from the NYC/LI region?
These club "teams" are vehicles to develop the next generation of players, that's the true indicator of the best youth club. Haven't heard too much besides name calling. Who will we see on the big stage next year?
Now the the Great Filipo is gone, there is no more direct path to D1 and a pro contract. Too bad.
Larry

I received an email lake grove 2003 team “been withdrawn” from the last USYS premier 1 North Atlantic - do you know what happened.....
Larry

I received an email lake grove 2003 team “been withdrawn” from the last USYS premier 1 North Atlantic - do you know what happened.....

Are you asking about the Dynamite?
Larry

Maybe their perpetual use of overage players was finally penalized.
Larry

Maybe their perpetual use of overage players was finally penalized.

Tim Graham at his finest🤓 Tim Graham, a true soccer putz.
Does anyone know if there are restrictions on attending boys Hi.S games?
Does anyone know if there are restrictions on attending boys Hi.S games?

Yes, you have to be vaccinated and show proof. Good luck
Check with your school as some schools are not allowing spectators for home and away games.
Section XI allows 2 spectators per player for all home games. Away games are up to the visiting school. If you go on section XI website they have a document that outlines spectators (home and away for each school) and live streaming links.
Larry

This seems false. They are still on the schedule and it's only a few days away. Who was the email from?

LGN 03 team - Bucknell, George Washington University, LIU, SUNY Albany, St. Rose (possibly), CSI, Cortlandt, Oswego, Molloy, Springfield. A few others waiting for offers.
Larry

This seems false. They are still on the schedule and it's only a few days away. Who was the email from?

It is 100% true. Email came from EDP. Check the schedule or ask one of the teams they were supposed to plsy.
Commack has a bunch of D3s commitments, (SUNYs, Ithacas, Tampa, etc.), waiting for D1 and D3 "offers" Let's see what happens... Rona Recruiting...
Larry

This is 100% true. Email came from EDP yes ut was firwarded to me. The schedule above is the old schedule it has been updated
Tim and Bart sitting in the tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first come marriage

both idiots
Larry

This is 100% true. Email came from EDP yes ut was firwarded to me. The schedule above is the old schedule it has been updated

As of now, LGN 03 is preparing to go to North Carolina this week. So maybe this was a mistake.
Is Section XI only Suffolk ? Where is the more interesting Nassau County?
Nassau Section 8
Nassau blows
School ball blows
Larry

As of now, LGN 03 is preparing to go to North Carolina this week. So maybe this was a mistake.

They are going with Several guest players.....and players from their B team..
forget about covid how many injuries this week
Some good H.S games today.

Too bad we can’t watch away games

Agreed an absolutely shocking poor decision for outside sports.....they are making Parents wear masks/face coverings and are social distanced...so much fir “ following the science”
Morons....all of you. The lack of intelligence is astounding. It is the second, “b” team from LGN that withdrew. Idiots .
Morons....all of you. The lack of intelligence is astounding. It is the second, “b” team from LGN that withdrew. Idiots .

Which makes sense because the B team is mostly A team players doubling up to play for both.

I saw some game results and shocked by Jericho losing at HOME to unknown Carey H.S. Very disappointing way to start off the season.

So.....the b team in Premier 2 folded and the top team moved from Premier 1 down to Premier 2 to take over the b teams placement.....i am not buying it.....

So.....the b team in Premier 2 folded and the top team moved from Premier 1 down to Premier 2 to take over the b teams placement.....i am not buying it.....

90% of the A team also plays for the B team. The B team only existed so that a handful of kids had a place to play.

90% of the A team also plays for the B team. The B team only existed so that a handful of kids had a place to play.

Think about what you are saying. The A team in D1 did not fold, but the B team in D2 folded. So instead of A team that is in tact playing D1 as they were scheduled, they will play in D2 for the B team? How does this make any sense??

So why not withdraw from premier 2 and stay in premier 1?

No clue. Maybe the players they lost that made it no longer necessary to field as two teams were their best ones and they felt that they wouldn't be competitive in Premier 1. Does it really matter what a U19 team does in it's last meaningless season before the players head off to college?
[quote=Anonymous]Morons....all of you. The lack of intelligence is astounding. It is the second, “b” team from LGN that withdrew. Idiots .

No clue. Maybe the players they lost that made it no longer necessary to field as two teams were their best ones and they felt that they wouldn't be competitive in Premier 1. Does it really matter what a U19 team does in it's last meaningless season before the players head off to college?[/quote

No it doesn’t really matter they were a good team.

I saw some game results and shocked by Jericho losing at HOME to unknown Carey H.S. Very disappointing way to start off the season.
look at video of the game, this Carey team out played, out hustled and dominated play. Jericho lucky score not 3-0.
The B team is WITHDRAWING from Premier 2!!!! The A team is staying in Premier 1. Why is this so difficult for everyone to understand....more importantly....why would you give a crap.
The B team is WITHDRAWING from Premier 2!!!! The A team is staying in Premier 1. Why is this so difficult for everyone to understand....more importantly....why would you give a crap.

Alas, it is sad to say so many people are d****e bags and feel the need to comment on what they know nothing about.
Newfield vs Brentwood
Newfield vs Brentwood

Brentwood wins

Alas, it is sad to say so many people are d****e bags and feel the need to comment on what they know nothing about.

It's all very simple - Tim is done with his 03 boy's team and will focus on his girls team now. That team fell apart after a few key players left and he had to pull together a team to go to the National League. Half of that team wasn't from the Dynamite. I guess it's good that they went 1-1-1. Tim is all about Tim. Always has been and always will.

Welcome back....

I mean, that’s the essence of the board
Any clubs besides SUSA telling kids not to play HS soccer?

Why you lying? My son plays for SUSA and he is playing school ball. You just open your mouth and [****] comes out. Grow up
Jericho falls again at home to Great Neck North!!! See what happens when you fail to stay humble??

Unbelievable. Flavio is the Head coach of Saint Anthony’s. I highly doubt he is saying don’t play high school ball.

Unbelievable. Flavio is the Head coach of Saint Anthony’s. I highly doubt he is saying don’t play high school ball.

Why not? Catholic School teams do not permit kids who play for their school teams to play for an outside club in the same season. Why would it surprise you if he did that to Public school kids?

Flavio is not the head coach. He is the trainer.

Flavio is not the head coach. He is the trainer.

WRONG. Flavio is DoC

Why not? Catholic School teams do not permit kids who play for their school teams to play for an outside club in the same season. Why would it surprise you if he did that to Public school kids?

Your statement is incorrect. The only school that does this normally is Chaminade and they were lenient in the fall.

Why you lying? My son plays for SUSA and he is playing school ball. You just open your mouth and [****] comes out. Grow up

Your son must not be on the 05 team, our coach said not to play but kids are playing anyway.

Your statement is incorrect. The only school that does this normally is Chaminade and they were lenient in the fall.

So if what you say is true, all the teams that ducked playing other teams in the fall under the guise of their CHS players were unavailable were just a lying sack of [****].

Your son must not be on the 05 team, our coach said not to play but kids are playing anyway.

Truth be told, it’s good advice if your son has potential; but for most kids playing school ball is about other things than soccer.

That’s a lie.

What’s not a lie is that Brentwood isn’t allowing their players to play club ball.
Brentwood also is NOT obeying only 2 tickets per child on sideline. Go to a game
If this team isn't effected by covid quarantine we know someone cheating
Brentwood also is NOT obeying only 2 tickets per child on sideline. Go to a game
so i guess you lost to them?
Brentwood is a different animal altogether. They make up their own rules. It goes beyond High School, same goes with the club.
ENYYSA Cup started this weekend...Massapequa knocked out first round by LISC. And WTF happened to Brooklyn Italians? Yikes!
Are they playing regionals or nationals this year? Where are they
https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/results.aspx?level=Global&gender=Boys&age=18
Are they playing regionals or nationals this year? Where are they

Regionals Hammonton Nj
Big weekend for Long Island teams at Jefferson Cup this weekend.

No really. A lot of the top teams aren’t going and some teams have mixed just to play. Not going to be many college coaches there. Pretty much a waste of a trip to VA , but good luck to all who are going
Bullpuppyus off and running , 1 game 1 lost ... Hope the ride was worth it
Your infatuation with the bull puppies is ridiculous. Go and enjoy your kid playing, enjoy the nice weather or something else. Stop looking up scores and posting what they do. Are you mad your team didn’t come? Are you upset you are paying good money somewhere and they didn’t bring your team to an elite tournament? You jealous your kid couldn’t make our team? Which is it?
I need Jeff cup game results
Your infatuation with the bull puppies is ridiculous. Go and enjoy your kid playing, enjoy the nice weather or something else. Stop looking up scores and posting what they do. Are you mad your team didn’t come? Are you upset you are paying good money somewhere and they didn’t bring your team to an elite tournament? You jealous your kid couldn’t make our team? Which is it?

Can’t help it. They just suck. It’s funny! Probably go 0-3 there as well but don’t worry, soon enough we will play Brentwood and everything will be ok! Lol
I need Jeff cup game results

Bull puppies lost their 1st game. 1-0
No goals for. Three dads got drunk , one
Slept through the morning meeting and two
Are still drinking. Game two is starting soon.
Puppy’s will be 0-2 no goals for 3 against.
This is what they get for talking all that “ we are number 1 “
Crap and got soccer this and got soccer that.

Team can’t score. Waste of a trip
Richmond Update.
Bull puppies 0-2. No goals for 2 against.
Daddy’s in the bar , boys can’t score a goal

But we are the best !!!!!!
We will score...we will score...we will score...we will score!
We will score...we will score...we will score...we will score!

I know we can . I know we can .. We are the best !!! Just walk down to the bar and ask my dad
Richmond Update.
Bull puppies 0-2. No goals for 2 against.
Daddy’s in the bar , boys can’t score a goal

But we are the best !!!!!!

Honestly, who the f@ck cares that the dad was in a bar. That’s actually pretty cool that they were there and having fun too. Those 2 or 3 susa parents needs to get a grip. You look so silly with these posts. But I guess it goes both ways from both sides. The few from each team are trashy. And it’s weird to crap on the bulldogs when susa couldn’t even put together a team.

I was with this guy until he called the Jeff Cup elite in the middle of the dead period. It’s a bit of a joke. Those few susa parents are pathetic though. Following the bulldogs. Lol. It’s actually funny. I’m not sure any of the kids from those parents are actually going to play in college so maybe they don’t care. But elite goes a bit too far. And take it easy with kids not being able to make the bulldogs. Because that bulldogs coach would take 1/2 of the susa kids in a minute. And if anybody says different, then you are kidding yourself.
I don't understand why you have your panties in a bunch about this. Or why you need to revert to name calling LOL. If MLS Next was so special then why are they so desperate to add clubs like SUSA and the LI Slammers into their league. You are either on an MLS academy team, like NYCFC or Red Bulls, or you are NOT. It is as simple as that. The likes of Met Oval, Gotschee, Beachside, Cedar Stars of Monmouth, how about Cedar Stars of Bergen (LOL), Empire, etc are no different then the Barca's or Valencia's around here. They are all pay-to-play leagues with similar training, similar talent, and similar cost. The DA died for a reason. Because it wasn't doing anything better than any other league out there to help develop the best talent. If you plan on going pro, then you should be on one of NYCFC's teams. The rest of them are definitely comparable. Just ask the Met Oval MLS teams who lost this weekend to the SUSA-Alb teams.

This is 100% accurate....
Puppy’s 0-3. Lost another 4-0.
6 goals against 0 goals for.
Stay out of the top flights.

Safe ride home.
https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings...ge=17&state=NYE&search=&pos=
Any updates

Safe ride home.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=79389&Gender=Boys&Age=17

Safe ride home.

And yet they still beat Susa

[quote=AnonymousSafe ride home.

[quote=AnonymousAnd yet they still beat Susa

Wow that last post REALLY says a lot. A lot. It almost makes me want to jump on 'Puppies' 0-4 outing.

Safe ride home.

This post demonstrates that the bulldogs aren’t a serious team and only care about beating susa. Your boys are losing focus because of that. Sad.

And is this what the parents said to each other after the weekend to feel better about the way the team played?

Safe ride home.

This post demonstrates that the bulldogs aren’t a serious team and only care about beating susa. Your boys are losing focus because of that. Sad.

And is this what the parents said to each other after the weekend to feel better about the way the team played?

And SUSA parents only care about Bulldogs losing. I guess that’s why SUSA never wins anything. Must be a lack of focus or maybe you need a new new new coach because the last 3 haven’t been good enough.

And is this what the parents said to each other after the weekend to feel better about the way the team played?[/quote]

And SUSA parents only care about Bulldogs losing. I guess that’s why SUSA never wins anything. Must be a lack of focus or maybe you need a new new new coach because the last 3 haven’t been good enough.[/quote]

Nah. The susa boys don’t care. Only a few pathetic parents do. The actual bulldogs boys are feeding into it though and have lost all focus. That’s scary and sad. Which is why they play so poorly against other teams. Just try to reign that in now before it gets much worse. Weekends like this one can’t keep happening so get them to focus on something other than susa and maybe next time they can get at least a win or score a goal. It’s not too late.
And yet they still beat Susa[/quote]

And is this what the parents said to each other after the weekend to feel better about the way the team played?[/quote]

And SUSA parents only care about Bulldogs losing. I guess that’s why SUSA never wins anything. Must be a lack of focus or maybe you need a new new new coach because the last 3 haven’t been good enough.[/quote]

Just look at this post from the bulldogs parent. So angry and all about susa. Shouldn’t you be focusing on what happened over the weekend instead? Maybe analyze the games so that you can see why there were so bad. Don’t analyze susa and it’s coaches. That won’t help you or your team. Just saying.
Larry just make the bulldogs and Susa their own separate thread. Give the rest of us some peace please.

Safe ride home.

And SUSA parents only care about Bulldogs losing. I guess that’s why SUSA never wins anything. Must be a lack of focus or maybe you need a new new new coach because the last 3 haven’t been good enough.

Just embarrassing for Long Island soccer. Not a good showing there out of state for them.
Why should LI Soccer be embarrassed at all? Those who had the courage to go and play some of the best teams out there deserve credit for taking the challenge. Those who tucked tail and stayed home should be embarrassed for not having the b**'s to go and see what they have, let along comment on those who went. I'm tipping my cap to the teams from NY that showed courage:

Bulldogs
EMSC
LIPFC FC SESA
SUSA EDP

No really. A lot of the top teams aren’t going and some teams have mixed just to play. Not going to be many college coaches there. Pretty much a waste of a trip to VA , but good luck to all who are going
Your post is so wrong. The top teams were there and there were a lot of college coaches at the games. So yeah, it was a big weekend for 5 LI teams with the guts to go.
My thoughts on the Jeff Cup are that I am very happy so many teams went to play real soccer instead of the mess that HS Soccer is. What a breath of fresh air to see the game played the right way. HS Soccer is bad to watch and bad for a kids soccer brain.

Your post is so wrong. The top teams were there and there were a lot of college coaches at the games. So yeah, it was a big weekend for 5 LI teams with the guts to go.

Who didn't have the guts to go?
And Bulldogs looking for another new trainer! What 6 or 7 by now
haters will always be haters. Great job to all the boys!
college coaches everywhere bc the quality of play was on point.
Yeah, but my kid scores so many goals playing high school soccer. It's the best!!! And so is he!!!!!!!

Who didn't have the guts to go?
If your son's team didn't go then you have one answer.
Negativity over kids playing in a tournament? Some teams went and some stayed home does this really matter to anyone? If you didn't go why would you even care to comment? Maybe jealousy or frustration your own club didn't go. Your irrelevant to the soccer community.
Negativity over kids playing in a tournament? Some teams went and some stayed home does this really matter to anyone? If you didn't go why would you even care to comment? Maybe jealousy or frustration your own club didn't go. Your irrelevant to the soccer community.

Listen, the Bulldogs/SUSA "rivalry" is personal between the parents because of prior relationships. It's embarrassing for both teams. And if college coaches knew what was going on and which parents were doing it, I would think that those kids would be moved off of their lists. No coach wants to deal with psycho parents. And that's all this is - psycho parents going at one another. So the Bulldogs got beaten in a tournament - who cares? Well the few SUSA parents who got their last coach fired do. And the same is true for the few Bulldogs parents caring about nonsense about SUSA. So I hope that answers the question as to why they would care to comment. It's no secret what is happening here. Petty nonsense from a few trashy parents on both sides. We all know who they are and if the coaches won't stop it, then this will just continue on and on.
I wouldn’t recruit from either team in fear of the possibility of getting one of the infected parents! Plus no real stand out players on either team to sacrifice the chemistry of the squad!
Yeah, but my kid scores so many goals playing high school soccer. It's the best!!! And so is he!!!!!!!

Sounds like jealousy!
I wouldn’t recruit from either team in fear of the possibility of getting one of the infected parents! Plus no real stand out players on either team to sacrifice the chemistry of the squad!

You must not watch a lot of college soccer. No standouts playing in college for the most part either. But you don’t seem to be in the know about that.
What if a kid can go to college and play and than do good doesn’t that count

Listen, the Bulldogs/SUSA "rivalry" is personal between the parents because of prior relationships. It's embarrassing for both teams. And if college coaches knew what was going on and which parents were doing it, I would think that those kids would be moved off of their lists. No coach wants to deal with psycho parents. And that's all this is - psycho parents going at one another. So the Bulldogs got beaten in a tournament - who cares? Well the few SUSA parents who got their last coach fired do. And the same is true for the few Bulldogs parents caring about nonsense about SUSA. So I hope that answers the question as to why they would care to comment. It's no secret what is happening here. Petty nonsense from a few trashy parents on both sides. We all know who they are and if the coaches won't stop it, then this will just continue on and on.

Trashy parents breeding kids who will grow up to be trashy and petty. Good Lord, I hope not for the sake of those kids. Otherwise, they will have to carry on the family tradition learned from their parents and BOTN will still be here waiting for them. Silver lining here is after next year the Bulldogs and Al-SUSA 04 teams will fade off into the sunset. Hopefully the majority of garbage posted here will disappear with both of those teams. Goodbye and good riddance.

Well then, what U17 team on Long Island would you recruit from? Which team has stand-out players in your opinion?

I don't know about this post. To be fair, I think both teams have a few really good players. The Bulldogs have a good striker and a good centerback/midfielder. SUSA has 2 good mids and a good centerback.

Trashy parents breeding kids who will grow up to be trashy and petty. Good Lord, I hope not for the sake of those kids. Otherwise, they will have to carry on the family tradition learned from their parents and BOTN will still be here waiting for them. Silver lining here is after next year the Bulldogs and Al-SUSA 04 teams will fade off into the sunset. Hopefully the majority of garbage posted here will disappear with both of those teams. Goodbye and good riddance.

Yes Dorothy trash talking and obnoxious parents will
disappear with these two teams, I’ve never seen a competitive soccer team or game without either, but just click your heals 3 times and say there’s no place like home

Well then, what U17 team on Long Island would you recruit from? Which team has stand-out players in your opinion?

That’s the point it doesn’t matter what team you’re recruiting from they will most likely be better people than the Susa and bulldog nuts.
Why take the chance on a dime a dozen player from a toxic environment!
Why take the chance on a dime a dozen player from a toxic environment!

Stupid comment. All teams have a few toxic parents - Slammers, SESA, etc. The stories are all the same. College coaches can see through the bs. You obviously can't which probably means that your kid isn't in the recruiting process. So I guess you can't be faulted for such a dumb comment then.
I think we have zombies that walk the fields , they don’t know any better but it’s to yell and eat dead flesh. Once in college they will have new flesh to consume. This is the end.

Yes Dorothy trash talking and obnoxious parents will
disappear with these two teams, I’ve never seen a competitive soccer team or game without either, but just click your heals 3 times and say there’s no place like home

You obviously look through the world with rose colored glasses for your sons team. "Never seen a competitive soccer team or game without either", what crock of s**t. Be gone, before someone drops a house on you too.
How would someone drop a house on this person?
Who saids “be gone “ ?
Who saids “be gone “ ?

Definitely a Slammers parent
Who saids “be gone “ ?

Definitely a Slammers parent

Why say that ? I thought everything is Susa / Bulldogs
Happy Easter , Happy Passover , happy Spring , happy warm weather , happy just happy.
No Long Island championships only Nassau and Suffolk "not" every district is playing by same rules
No Long Island championships only Nassau and Suffolk "not" every district is playing by same rules

Who cares , they were lucky to play
I want a Big Mac

Hey clueless maybe the boys care? Maybe the parents care? Maybe the coaches care? Maybe a lot of people care and if your not one of em stay quiet

Hey clueless maybe the boys care? Maybe the parents care? Maybe the coaches care? Maybe a lot of people care and if your not one of em stay quiet

I don’t care about your opinion either
i want a whopper
Ok. So we have a debate with some real merit.
Big Mac or Whopper. ???
whopper hands down
Forget the Big Mac or Whopper debate. Popeyes Spicy Chicken Sandwich.
KFC new chicken sandwich is right there as well
you guys are crazy. Arbys got the best meats!
Ok. Favorite breakfast place ??
.`

...and BOTN has the meat-heads....OK, enough of this stupidity unless you are talking about the Arby Lightning game against the Burger King Warriors for the chance to take on the McDonald's Fury for the Kentucky Fried Cup Championship Tournament.
.`

...and BOTN has the meat-heads....OK, enough of this stupidity unless you are talking about the Arby Lightning game against the Burger King Warriors for the chance to take on the McDonald's Fury for the Kentucky Fried Cup Championship Tournament.

Nice
Tonight’s match Applebee’s Hot Spurs vs Friday’s FC. Who ya like ??
Susa ECNL lost again! The administration is on the phone calling other clubs for possible replacements already. Guess new guy didn’t have it either
whatever...slammers lost to westchester flames the other day. it's early in the season, gotta get the school ball out of these kids...
Don't use school ball as a reason why a team lost. Other teams also have kids playing school ball and won. You lost, you lost. Be a man and accept the loss and move on. Stop teaching the kids to make excuses for everything. If they take responsibility for poor their play they will probably come back stronger.
We lost. You lost. We all lose for ice cream
commack or newfield
Commack all day
WEST ISLIP
[quote=Anonymous]Commack all day[/quote

Commack isn't that great at all. As a matter of fact, none of these teams are. Oh yeah, I let me mind slip, it's high school ball we are talking about. Commack and Newfield are the best of the worst.
WEST ISLIP

Now that’s really funny.
Jericho H.S made a statement in yesterday's game by trouncing "not so" Great Neck North!!
Most of the boys that play on the higher seeded teams play on high level club teams so those games between them are pretty good and full of boys who can play the game not simply kick and run.
Everyone plays at SUSA they should name High School Soccer the Susa league
If everyone played at SUSA, then SUSA might actually be really good. As it is they are just ok.
Most of the boys that play on the higher seeded teams play on high level club teams so those games between them are pretty good and full of boys who can play the game not simply kick and run.
Somewhat true. But the games always deteriorate into a bit of kick and run because they don't all play on the same teams and someone always wants to be the hero. Very few teams actually play a true team game. You're right though, typically the higher seeded teams come closest to a decent game.
Somewhat true. But the games always deteriorate into a bit of kick and run because they don't all play on the same teams and someone always wants to be the hero. Very few teams actually play a true team game. You're right though, typically the higher seeded teams come closest to a decent game.
From what i've seen, the defenders try to be heroic by launching long balls up top for no apparent reason. Not to be outdone, are certain midfielders who try to dribble thru entire team and 9/10 times loses the ball.
From what i've seen, the defenders try to be heroic by launching long balls up top for no apparent reason. Not to be outdone, are certain midfielders who try to dribble thru entire team and 9/10 times loses the ball.

Pretty accurate. I will never see how launching balls continually up the middle is heroic. It's just the HS way, and a lot of coaches subscribe to it. Same with punting to a single striker covered by two or three defenders. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Pretty accurate. I will never see how launching balls continually up the middle is heroic. It's just the HS way, and a lot of coaches subscribe to it. Same with punting to a single striker covered by two or three defenders. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Ok... then it’s not me. Lol

SUSA definitely has a lot of players, but not many quality players

How could they since all the quality players are where your kid plays, right?
It’s only rain. Why cancel the game?

That's not really true. They have many good players and many players who go there in hopes of getting better. A few of my sons friends play there and they are definitely quality players.

Correct they are in MLS Next

Correct they are in MLS Next

Well unless it's the Red Bulls or NYCFC, your comment is a joke. The "other" New York MLS Next teams are just fillers and are not any better than the non-MLS Next clubs. Quite frankly, MLS Next is a joke that has very little chance of long-term survival.
West Islip moves on. Who’s laughing now
WEST ISLIP

Now that’s really funny.

Huntington doesn't think so
© Back of THE NET Soccer Message Boards