Home

G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019

Posted By: Larry Miller

G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/23/18 01:58 PM

It's the start of the Fall 2018/Spring 2019 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/01/18 02:29 PM

Top 5 teams on LI?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/01/18 02:50 PM

You wanna warm up with a good luck to the teams and yada yada yada??
Or right into the chest pounding lol!!!
Go!!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/01/18 05:30 PM

It didn't take long for the baiting to begin did it?

Good Luck to all the girls. Have a safe, productive season!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/01/18 07:55 PM

Pick your order ignoring GDA because the teams will be so different this eyar

EM ECNL
EM NPL
Susa ECNL
Levittown
Lake Grove

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/01/18 09:39 PM

[quote=Anonymous]Pick your order ignoring GDA because the teams will be so different this eyar

EM ECNL
EM NPL
Susa ECNL
Levittown
farmindale

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Pick your order ignoring GDA because the teams will be so different this eyar

EM ECNL
EM NPL
Susa ECNL
Levittown
farmindale

Farmingdale????

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 01:39 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 02:21 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

So Susa Npl EM Npl Levittown lake grove are all better than the DA teams?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 03:00 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

What are you basing putting SUSA ECNL first? The majority of that team is the former SUSA NPL team which wasn't very good

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 03:36 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

What are you basing putting SUSA ECNL first? The majority of that team is the former SUSA NPL team which wasn't very good

I am not a fan of the club one bit, but the SUSA ECNL team added some top talent to the mix, including a top goalie. They will no doubt be a top team.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 03:38 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

Don't get all twisted, one of the original posts stated it was leaving GDA teams out bc the teams were going to be "so different this year".
But here's my 2 cents-
Fury GDA
EM ECNL
Susa ECNL
Smithtown NPL
Alby GDA

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 04:08 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

I am not a fan of the club one bit, but the SUSA ECNL team added some top talent to the mix, including a top goalie. They will no doubt be a top team.

LOL.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 05:47 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

Don't get all twisted, one of the original posts stated it was leaving GDA teams out bc the teams were going to be "so different this year".
But here's my 2 cents-
Fury GDA
EM ECNL
Susa ECNL
Smithtown NPL
Alby GDA

Fury lost so many good players that they are only a shell of last year. Alby GDA is mostly their NPL team from last year who came in last in the NPL. If Fury makes the top 5, they will be #5. No chance for Alby GDA.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 07:11 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

They added a few players from KK Atletico to an average team, at best. And the goalie is a former KK goalie, who then went to Smithtown for a year and now moved again. Until we see them on the field, it seems premature to say they are better than anyone.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 07:38 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

But here's my 2 cents-
Fury GDA
EM ECNL
Susa ECNL
Smithtown NPL
Alby GDA

Fury lost so many good players that they are only a shell of last year. Alby GDA is mostly their NPL team from last year who came in last in the NPL. If Fury makes the top 5, they will be #5. No chance for Alby GDA.

Best players are still here. Watch our first game when we crush nycfc

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 08:20 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

But here's my 2 cents-
Fury GDA
EM ECNL
Susa ECNL
Smithtown NPL
Alby GDA

Future of US soccer still here

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 08:33 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

But here's my 2 cents-
Fury GDA
EM ECNL
Susa ECNL
Smithtown NPL
Alby GDA

incorrect ALby GDA originates from Alby ECNL.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 09:37 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

But here's my 2 cents-
Fury GDA
EM ECNL
Susa ECNL
Smithtown NPL
Alby GDA

Which wasn't very good

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 10:55 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

But here's my 2 cents-
Fury GDA
EM ECNL
Susa ECNL
Smithtown NPL
Alby GDA

Future of US soccer still here

😮 wow

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/02/18 11:47 PM

This is already winning for most entertaining thread, can’t wait until the games actually start.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/03/18 03:01 PM

its a kid replying to these posts regarding ALBY. Trying to bait the subsequent posters, smh...but agreed, pretty entertaining.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/03/18 04:27 PM

its a kid replying to these posts regarding ALBY. Trying to bait the subsequent posters, smh...but agreed, pretty entertaining.

Wrong grandma

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/03/18 04:51 PM

Along those lines, How about an intern or paid person marketing SUSA on these boards.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/03/18 05:58 PM

Along those lines, How about an intern or paid person marketing SUSA on these boards.

...that too... look at the reply, I mean come on...just because of the "I know you are but what am I" responses you can't take this thread seriously. *throw the whole thread away* geesh

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/03/18 10:39 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

But here's my 2 cents-
Fury GDA
EM ECNL
Susa ECNL
Smithtown NPL
Alby GDA

Which wasn't very good

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

But here's my 2 cents-
Fury GDA
EM ECNL
Susa ECNL
Smithtown NPL
Alby GDA

Which wasn't very good

...that too... look at the reply, I mean come on...just because of the "I know you are but what am I" responses you can't take this thread seriously. *throw the whole thread away* geesh

But the Susa marketers are so persistent they aren’t kids or grandmas they are paid to play

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/03/18 10:42 PM

And all responses are anonymous.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/10/18 01:51 PM

Fury/Alby is a joke. What a s-show of a season they are gonna have. But hey good luck to all those superior "DA" teams!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/10/18 02:09 PM

Fury/Alby is a joke. What a s-show of a season they are gonna have. But hey good luck to all those superior "DA" teams!

TO BE HONEST, EVERY TEAM AND EVERY ONE OF YOU PARENTS POSTING THIS WAY ARE A JOKE AND PATHETIC.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/10/18 03:12 PM

TO BE HONEST, EVERY TEAM AND EVERY ONE OF YOU PARENTS POSTING THIS WAY ARE A JOKE AND PATHETIC.

uh oh someone's feathers got ruffled. must be all that frustration built up from the realization that the glory days of this club are in the past.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/11/18 11:30 AM

You are a pathetic joke. Your kid didn’t make it ! Or you are a susa marketing intern or both.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/11/18 11:34 AM

uh oh someone's feathers got ruffled. must be all that frustration built up from the realization that the glory days of this club are in the past.

You aren’t very smart. The poster said all these clubs are the same. So clearly your rah rah feathers were ruffled , not the poster.and YOU are the one that has a bone to pick. Otherwise you wouldn’t engage in this behavior. You are name calling . The poster just stated your name calling is pathetic. IThe point of these boards is to share information And be helpful to other parents.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/11/18 02:11 PM

You are a pathetic joke. Your kid didn’t make it ! Or you are a susa marketing intern or both.

Let's be honest, if Susa players (or Massapequa or Smithtown or Levittown or LGN or Brentwood) had tried out for Fury or Alby DA, they would've made it pretty easily. I'm not saying they're aaaamaaazing, but rosters need to get filled. If you got the $$$, you got the roster spot. Whether or not the kid will play is a different story.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/11/18 05:41 PM

Let's be honest, if Susa players (or Massapequa or Smithtown or Levittown or LGN or Brentwood) had tried out for Fury or Alby DA, they would've made it pretty easily. I'm not saying they're aaaamaaazing, but rosters need to get filled. If you got the $$$, you got the roster spot. Whether or not the kid will play is a different story.

amen. anyone else getting the open tryout emails from these superior DA teams?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/11/18 09:16 PM

You are fixated on that one club. Must be a stalker. That’s a biased statement . I’m sure they could make other well known clubs too Ike SUSA and
ASC players co7ld make those teams you named as well.
Jeez.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/13/18 02:04 PM

You are fixated on that one club. Must be a stalker. That’s a biased statement . I’m sure they could make other well known clubs too Ike SUSA and
Jeez.

These clubs are weird - they seem fascinated with getting any player from Alby just to say they have an Alby player. I assume it's because most of the coaches loathe PR and his scheming ways.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/14/18 03:45 AM

Smithtown NPL? What a joke! They lost their best players

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/14/18 10:55 AM

Jeez.

These clubs are weird - they seem fascinated with getting any player from Alby just to say they have an Alby player. I assume it's because most of the coaches loathe PR and his scheming ways.

That’s why, sure. Another unobjective cloaked comment. Scheming ways toward coaches of other clubs?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/14/18 11:40 AM

Where did the Smithtown players go? Susa ECNL?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/14/18 01:02 PM

That's funny. Smithtown NPL definitely did NOT lose their best players and some would argue that they will be better than before. Four players total are no longer on the team. Two needed to go anyway so absolutely no loss there. The other one was a good player but not irreplaceable. Two went to SUSA and one to the DA. There is a fourth that no one knows where she went.

Once again, nice try though, we all know who this is that started this nonsense post. Presumably/hopefully the Smithtown team will play the SUSA ECNL team and it can be settled on the field. Until then worry about the fact that you moved your daughter to a nice toxic environment that you won't be able to control like you used too.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/14/18 02:07 PM

That's funny. Smithtown NPL definitely did NOT lose their best players and some would argue that they will be better than before. Four players total are no longer on the team. Two needed to go anyway so absolutely no loss there. The other one was a good player but not irreplaceable. Two went to SUSA and one to the DA. There is a fourth that no one knows where she went.

Once again, nice try though, we all know who this is that started this nonsense post. Presumably/hopefully the Smithtown team will play the SUSA ECNL team and it can be settled on the field. Until then worry about the fact that you moved your daughter to a nice toxic environment that you won't be able to control like you used too.

The 2 teams will probably not meet up. Susa plays its top team in ECNL, Smithtown plays in NPL. Maybe you'll meet up with their B team?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/14/18 03:36 PM

The environment at Susa seems a-ok.! Why did this post even start ... someone trying to fuel the Susa fight.
Play your games and play your games and I’ll tell you as a bystander. A shift in power has started Smithtown losing players and Susa gaining .... leagues, players and confidence. Give it some time. All the Smithtown kids will be looking at the grass on the other side.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/14/18 04:31 PM

The 2 teams will probably not meet up. Susa plays its top team in ECNL, Smithtown plays in NPL. Maybe you'll meet up with their B team?

In a tournament they can and should meet up. Anyone without an agenda knows just how good Smithtown's team is. They beat the heck out of my daughter's team.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/14/18 10:18 PM

If fc fury and Albertson sc had open tryouts/ practices does anybody’s know
How many players are on the girls 2004 DA rosters for fc fury and ASC?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/15/18 12:57 AM

The environment at Susa seems a-ok.! Why did this post even start ... someone trying to fuel the Susa fight.
Play your games and play your games and I’ll tell you as a bystander. A shift in power has started Smithtown losing players and Susa gaining .... leagues, players and confidence. Give it some time. All the Smithtown kids will be looking at the grass on the other side.

SUSA already tried to get all the smithtown girls, it didn't work. Instead of worrying about other clubs, worry about your own. If you love SUSA, great, enjoy it, but stop worrying about other clubs, you come across as such a loser when you spread your lies

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/15/18 04:14 PM

With all the changes....
Susa Encl
East meadow Npl
East meadow Ecnl
Susa Npl
Levittown

Your not a fan of the club but you happen to have information that they got some top talent from Smithtown and KK including a top goalie ???? Well which goalie is the top one ? I happen to have some inside information that they have two goalies?? Nobody talks like this. I guess we will be keeping track of these ECNL games and any tournaments to see how all this top talent is doing. Lol! Haha ......Not!!!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/15/18 05:08 PM

The goalie from Smithtown is amazing, if they got her then good for them!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/15/18 06:59 PM

Hahahahahahahaha, good luck with that

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/15/18 10:27 PM

Ugh, here we go again! Another year where Smithtown is all over this board trying to stay relevant. Last year it was-the Cosmos should be EM's ECNL team and should be top flight at Jefferson Cup. This year it looks like they'll be bashing Fury/Alby and Susa, because those are the 2 clubs they lost players to. Seriously, those people really need to get a grip.

Don't you fools realize how GDA and the revamped USYS/EDP have changed the landscape?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/15/18 11:28 PM

Smithtown have a goalie?? Did they move the B team goalie up??
Goals against will be a bit higher this year ...
Back 4 won’t be the same either ...

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 01:40 AM

Ugh, here we go again! Another year where Smithtown is all over this board trying to stay relevant. Last year it was-the Cosmos should be EM's ECNL team and should be top flight at Jefferson Cup. This year it looks like they'll be bashing Fury/Alby and Susa, because those are the 2 clubs they lost players to. Seriously, those people really need to get a grip.

Don't you fools realize how GDA and the revamped USYS/EDP have changed the landscape?

Seriously, do you know how to read? No one has been on this board touting Smithtown, just the opposite. Smithtown is getting bashed by the parent of a former player who is so fixated on Smithtown that she can't just leave and move on. Everyone knows who it is. You're a joke. Move on. Worry about your own kid instead of others.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 01:43 AM

You know the answer Jackass. Get a life. You really are a loser with these fake posts

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 01:52 AM

SUSA has literally never won a single thing in this age group. Can you please win something before coming on this website professing to be the greatest team/club of all time?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 02:29 AM

Seriously, do you know how to read? No one has been on this board touting Smithtown, just the opposite. Smithtown is getting bashed by the parent of a former player who is so fixated on Smithtown that she can't just leave and move on. Everyone knows who it is. You're a joke. Move on. Worry about your own kid instead of others.

Um, do you know how to read? Because this was posted just a day or 2 ago...

"That's funny. Smithtown NPL definitely did NOT lose their best players and some would argue that they will be better than before. Four players total are no longer on the team. Two needed to go anyway so absolutely no loss there. The other one was a good player but not irreplaceable"

You people are seriously disgusting to talk about your kid's former teammates like that! What kind of garbage person does that? And let's be honest, the players you lost are solid and you know it and yes, one of them was in fact irreplaceable. I don't like to call out individual kids, but suffice to say- her contribution to the team was rather significant and the sting of her departure will become rather evident, rather quickly. You know, as soon as you stop playing in these rinky dink faux-worldwide showcase tournaments and face a halfway decent team.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 03:40 AM

Interesting. Seems the player parents are either hating each other or hoping they leave the club at smithtiwn. Can’t quite know what to make if it yet. Frankly it’s funny. In another year is tballnchanges agn anyway.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 11:03 AM

K

You know the answer Jackass. Get a life. You really are a loser with these fake posts

THIS IS JUST KID SPORTS? ARE THERE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND THE FATE OF THE FREE WORLD ON THE LINE? EVERYONE BASHES TEAMS-teams are made up of kids. When you bash a team and say they wouldn’t do well you are bashing the kids.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 11:50 AM

SUSA has literally never won a single thing in this age group. Can you please win something before coming on this website professing to be the greatest team/club of all time?

Susa in this age group, won the NY State Cup this year and were semi-finalists at the National Cup in Colorado about 3 weeks ago.

Note nobody from Susa came on here tooting their horns, but if you're going to sit here and post lies, you should be corrected.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 12:09 PM

Smithtown parents are the worst!!!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 12:35 PM

"That's funny. Smithtown NPL definitely did NOT lose their best players and some would argue that they will be better than before. Four players total are no longer on the team. Two needed to go anyway so absolutely no loss there. The other one was a good player but not irreplaceable"

You people are seriously disgusting to talk about your kid's former teammates like that! What kind of garbage person does that? And let's be honest, the players you lost are solid and you know it and yes, one of them was in fact irreplaceable. I don't like to call out individual kids, but suffice to say- her contribution to the team was rather significant and the sting of her departure will become rather evident, rather quickly. You know, as soon as you stop playing in these rinky dink faux-worldwide showcase tournaments and face a halfway decent team.

These are paid SUSA employees on here starting all of this. They sit side by side laughing at all of you. Their goal is to rip apart as many teams as possible to drive players to the club. With options being limited on LI, they know the chances of SUSA landing the talent is pretty high. Folks should not take any of this crap written seriously. Go to a SUSA office and see for yourself!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 12:49 PM

These are paid SUSA employees on here starting all of this. They sit side by side laughing at all of you. Their goal is to rip apart as many teams as possible to drive players to the club. With options being limited on LI, they know the chances of SUSA landing the talent is pretty high. Folks should not take any of this crap written seriously. Go to a SUSA office and see for yourself!

Time for you to take the foil hat off and find your safe space!

I am the person whose post you are replying to and I'm actually defending a player who plays for a different club. The Smithtown parents are despicable and have been going after this kid since she decided to start looking elsewhere. You can say whatever you want about Susa, but please- your conspiracy theories are just a little over the top.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 01:12 PM

Time for you to take the foil hat off and find your safe space!

I am the person whose post you are replying to and I'm actually defending a player who plays for a different club. The Smithtown parents are despicable and have been going after this kid since she decided to start looking elsewhere. You can say whatever you want about Susa, but please- your conspiracy theories are just a little over the top.

As always, people twist things to fit their agenda. Let the kids play, let them enjoy themselves and let their play do all the talking

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 01:13 PM

Its 14 year old girls, nice try mom but no one is irreplaceable

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 01:27 PM

Puts popcorn in microwave... presses start....😊

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 03:59 PM

Some kids ARE irreplaceable 100% fact.!!!!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 05:02 PM

no they are all replaceable - however there is something to be said about players who are impactful and how once removed the dynamics of the team can change dramatically

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 05:27 PM

Can Anyone answer these two questions. Thank you.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 07:20 PM

I think that nobody cares. I know that 8 players that were named on the new 2018-2019 Fury roster left immediately after the season, leaving them with 10. That was after most tryouts had ended. What is amazing is to have both alby DA and fury DA, which are essentially the same club, both in the NE. But that won't help them when they go to the tournaments and showcases. They truth will be revealed then....

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 07:32 PM

no they are all replaceable - however there is something to be said about players who are impactful and how once removed the dynamics of the team can change dramatically

Exactly. Anyone who could even be remotely considered irreplaceable at this age would be playing at a much higher level than what is being discussed here. Sorry to break it to you mom.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/16/18 07:53 PM

This was in reference to Smithtown’s goalie they can’t replace her.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/17/18 12:06 PM

amen. anyone else getting the open tryout emails from these superior DA teams? [/quote]

How many players are on the girls 2004 DA rosters for fc fury and ASC?[/quote]
[/quote]

I think that nobody cares. I know that 8 players that were named on the new 2018-2019 Fury roster left immediately after the season, leaving them with 10. That was after most tryouts had ended. What is amazing is to have both alby DA and fury DA, which are essentiallyf the same club, both in the NE. But that won't help them when they go to the tournaments and showcases. They truth will be revealed then....
[/quote]

Thank you for the information. However, why can’t you just leave it at that. Without the negative, biased commentary. It is mind boggling how many posts are laced with biased comments. .Each and every one of the comments is made anonymously.why don’t all of u state your names and which clubs you represent?
It’s kinda like the Russians and Chinese with their social media campaign.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/17/18 01:38 PM

Thank you for the information. However, why can’t you just leave it at that. Without the negative, biased commentary. It is mind boggling how many posts are laced with biased comments. .Each and every one of the comments is made anonymously.why don’t all of u state your names and which clubs you represent?
[/quote]

you first.....Mr./Mrs. Anonymous

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/17/18 03:20 PM

[/quote]
My name is NewBee. I'm just trying to learn to help my kid and my family make educated and best decisions. I just requested information. You laced your response with sarcasm "no one cares"..."they truth will be revealed then"
There is so much negativity and anger here that it is hard to decipher the truth..

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/17/18 06:03 PM

My name is NewBee. I'm just trying to learn to help my kid and my family make educated and best decisions. I just requested information. You laced your response with sarcasm "no one cares"..."they truth will be revealed then"
There is so much negativity and anger here that it is hard to decipher the truth.. [/quote]

You're best bet is to get down to a practice session and speak with the coaches.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/17/18 07:56 PM

There is so much negativity and anger here that it is hard to decipher the truth..

You're best bet is to get down to a practice session and speak with the coaches. [/quote]

Thank you for the suggestion!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/20/18 08:23 PM

I bet my daughter could replace the Smithtown goalie. To bad soccer is her second sport. Good luck to all you crazy soccer parents. Something I don’t miss.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/20/18 09:13 PM

Are you really that stupid or is this the drugs talking? Would love to hear the team concept talks you stutter to your kids. Hopefully you only have one, so as to minimize the idiot population

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/20/18 10:29 PM

Naaa she couldn’t .
Stick to lax.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/20/18 10:34 PM

Obviously you don’t miss it thats why your on here.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/21/18 06:04 PM

who cares really. you all know apparently who each other is, I am guessing, so why not just leave it alone already. Your girls will grow up and hopefully get a good career, tech ed, jobs, careers, find a good man, get married, have a family and along the way enjoy every bit of life there is. Trust me, I have older ones and when asked about soccer when they were 14, they laughed....laughed...thinking how life takes you in all directions from that point on. You Smithtown parents think the world of your team and who just left the team. Good for you. Keep thinking that way. Your girls will benefit from your positive outlook...but beware....life happens along the way and all of it is MORE important than soccer.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/21/18 09:07 PM

Not LAX. You’ll see her in school ball this year if your in Division 1.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/22/18 04:34 PM

Who is the coach for LISC 04 girls team ?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/23/18 07:16 PM

This weekends east meadow tournament??
G04???
Champions???
East meadow Ecnl???

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/23/18 07:30 PM

This is u15. Stirring up nonsense is for younger ages groups. It is a warm up for the fall and there are only 3 teams at this age group. Just enjoy the soccer.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/23/18 08:46 PM

G04???
Champions???
East meadow Ecnl???

Nice, EM ECNL against LIJSL teams. How the mighty have fallen...

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/23/18 09:39 PM

It would be embarrassing if em gets smoked??!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/26/18 04:30 PM

Well how’s this going so far looks like Levittown couldn’t dance with lake grove & the big game today is. EM ECNL vs lijsl Lake grove

Let’s start the chest pounding!!!

EM ECNL
EM NPL
Susa ECNL
Levittown
Lake Grove

EM ECNL
EM NPL
Susa ECNL
Levittown
Lake Grove

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/26/18 07:12 PM

LAKE GROVE UNITED BABY!!!!

EM ECNL !??
LETS HEAR THE EXCUSES

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/26/18 07:27 PM

Dude get a grip it’s a pre season warm up..... Lake grove parents showing their true colors.
these are 15 yo girls omg. Get new parts for your brain.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/26/18 08:06 PM

Might want to move LGN up a few spots on that list you got up there.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/26/18 08:30 PM

Hahahahaha play some real teams...

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/26/18 10:35 PM

G04???
Champions???
East meadow Ecnl???

Who won ??

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/26/18 11:22 PM

Maybe Em should run a better tryout!!
#clueless

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/27/18 12:32 AM

Might want to move LGN up a few spots on that list you got up there.

LGN isn't moving anywhere, relax. Is it a nice win, sure, but it's a preseason tournament that had no one in it.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/27/18 03:37 AM

A two game tournament!!! Lol....

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/27/18 10:49 AM

Dude get a grip it’s a pre season warm up..... Lake grove parents showing their true colors.

A lot of VOB went there. That explains it.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/28/18 12:16 PM

The problem didn’t come to LGN they went to another team.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/28/18 02:59 PM

The problem didn’t come to LGN they went to another team.

Who was the problem?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/28/18 06:48 PM

Hahah here we go!! ladys first...

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/29/18 09:13 AM

It’s a shame. LGN would probably be a good team if the coaching was more professional.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/30/18 11:36 AM

Hahah here we go!! ladys first...

There you are, buddy!!! Where’d ya end up??? We’ll miss you!!! NOT

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 08/31/18 11:17 AM

Your no lady fyi

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/02/18 05:17 PM

Get ready for some heavy chest thumping.......LGN getting ready to take FC Stars final...
Woop Woop!!!!! They really put themselves out there playing in the weakest bracket... I’d ask Tim and Kim for a reimbursement for wasting a holiday weekend .....time travel and money. But then again maybe it feels good beating teams ranked 40th and 50th in the state!!!! frown ;(

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/03/18 12:40 AM

Bwaaaahahahhahahahahah

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/03/18 02:09 AM

HERE WE COME JUST WARMING UP!!
This team is fired up ready to dominate!!!
LGN UNITED!!
UNDEFEATED PREASASON!!!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/03/18 03:47 AM

1: LAKE GROVE NEWFIELD S.C. UNITED (NYE)
2: FC STARS WORCESTER UNITED 04 (MA) rank 33 in Massachusetts
3: FC STARS SOUTH SHORE GIRLS UNITED 2004 (MA) no state or got soccer ranking

Fired up ...played nobody’s still nobody Bwaaaaaahahahsha

Very weak tournament and bracket

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/03/18 12:27 PM

EM ECNL
EM NPL
Susa ECNL
Levittown
Lake Grove

Is it safe to say EM ECNL LEVITTOWN AND LGN CAN BE REMOVED FROM THIS LIST???
Lgn is just racking points in low level tournaments ...Levittown and em Ecnl can’t hang so..

START AGAIN TOP 5 teams???

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/03/18 01:17 PM

EM ECNL
EM NPL
Susa ECNL
Levittown
Lake Grove

Lgn is just racking points in low level tournaments ...Levittown and em Ecnl can’t hang so..

Dumb.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/03/18 01:45 PM

EM ECNL
EM NPL
Susa ECNL
Levittown
Lake Grove

YOU ARE COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES . also, any list now is like the very first NCAA football or basketball poll. Speculation,

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/03/18 02:07 PM

That really was some terrible competition that LGN played in that tournament. Even the top bracket had no one in it

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/03/18 02:52 PM

That really was some terrible competition that LGN played in that tournament. Even the top bracket had no one in it

In this age group, especially, what teams even bother going, Haven’t most started with their high school teams by now??

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/03/18 05:05 PM

In this age group, especially, what teams even bother going, Haven’t most started with their high school teams by now??

Exactly, none of the good teams are playing now because of high school ball which is in full swing

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/03/18 05:29 PM

Exactly, none of the good teams are playing now because of high school ball which is in full swing

One u15 team is playing now, honestly the only one that really matters, NYCFC...it’s worth the drive.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/03/18 10:38 PM

Thanks, Mike! Glad to see you are still bitter over the loss of your entire team. Thanks for continuing to obsess over us and keeping tabs. We are doing just fine over here and looking forward to building a strong team. Next time just ask how we are? No need to stalk us and try to create false drama.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/03/18 11:11 PM

Point of clarification, none of the good non-GDA teams are playing now

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/03/18 11:49 PM

1. NYCFC
2. FURY
3.EM NPL

Top 3

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/03/18 11:55 PM

Thanks, Mike! Glad to see you are still bitter over the loss of your entire team. Thanks for continuing to obsess over us and keeping tabs. We are doing just fine over here and looking forward to building a strong team. Next time just ask how we are? No need to stalk us and try to create false drama.

You have many many more fans then him... haha!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/04/18 12:13 AM

He doesn't have anyone to scream at now so needs to let his anger out somewhere.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/04/18 12:29 AM

Any knucklehead coach doing back to back tournaments now is just burning out kids.... and for what???
Personal egos and got soccer points ...
#clueless

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/04/18 01:37 AM

Well thank goodness you know so much, OR they are a new team and trying to get a gauge for where they are. Thanks for your incredible insight and inaccurate assessment. Idiot

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/04/18 02:46 AM

Any knucklehead coach doing back to back tournaments now is just burning out kids.... and for what???
Personal egos and got soccer points ...
#clueless

Exactly

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/04/18 11:44 AM

Well thank goodness you know so much, OR they are a new team and trying to get a gauge for where they are. Thanks for your incredible insight and inaccurate assessment. Idiot

Umm. Not op, but you can do that without the travel or expense of a tourney.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/04/18 01:27 PM

Not the OP either but have to agree, back to back tournaments at this age level this time of year seems pretty amateurish even if you are trying to gauge what you have.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/04/18 03:07 PM

Not the OP either but have to agree, back to back tournaments at this age level this time of year seems pretty amateurish even if you are trying to gauge what you have.

Agreed, you can "gauge where they are" by setting up some local scrimmages within your own club or with some local teams, that's what my kid's team did. Lots of movement this year, so plenty of teams were "trying to gauge" and did so without packing 3-4 games into back to back weekends, smack in the middle of HS pre-season.

That being said, it's hard to hate on LGN for trying to elevate their standing on GS. I know it sounds cheesy, but if your team isn't going to DA or ECNL showcases, you have to do something to get decent placement in decent tournaments. A championship at FC Stars ( regardless of the level of competition) might help you get accepted or bumped up a flight at a Jeff Cup or something. I just hope the parents are taking the necessary precautions to try and keep the kids healthy.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/04/18 05:23 PM

Plenty of movement this time of year, though not sure how many teams had 11 new girls join 9 existing girls. How about the idea of going away to get the girls to bond. I guess you just would have had a pool party and called it a day. As far as chasing points, if you know how got soccer works, there should be minimal points awarded based on the competition in that flight. But you do you and keep throwing out BS and we’ll do us and leave it at that. Other than Mike, who lost his entire team, not sure why anyone else cares.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/04/18 07:52 PM

What team is "mike " associated with that he lost his team. there are many Mikes just like there are many Mias. If thats an inappropriate question, I apologize in advance.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/04/18 10:38 PM

It was never “his” team and it’s not “your” team it’s their team.!
Get it correct stupid!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/05/18 07:36 PM

It was never “his” team and it’s not “your” team it’s their team.!
Get it correct stupid!

I thought you people weren’t allowed to post here, didn’t they make you sign something?😂

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/20/18 12:03 AM

so when are these 04 girls getting back into the swing of their club ? I hear some have been practicing all along while other teams took a break bc of high school soccer. What is the general time line ? Thanks

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/20/18 10:09 AM

Is Tim AKA show up for half a game or half a practice but still get paid for entire game or practice” still running that team. You can’t expect that team to play at a high level when your training is so low level. Why do you think it’s such a scramble to field a team each year.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/20/18 01:24 PM

Amazing how concerned everyone is with this team.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/20/18 01:58 PM

Amazing how concerned everyone is with this team.

Let's be honest, it's hardly "everyone" concerned with this team. It's one town team fighting with another town team over a handful of players. Probably 3-4 people in total involved in these conversations and the rest of us are just rolling our eyes. It's HS Soccer season, so very little action in 04 land. Congrats to the kids who are killing it on their Varsity teams!

PS-to the jackal who is talking high level/low level nonsense, this is town team level soccer. Take it for what it is, and let the kids have fun...

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/20/18 03:35 PM

Then why not just leave them the hell alone. If they are just a town team level...why so much anger towards them. Makes no sense.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/20/18 08:06 PM

That’s how unstable grown men act.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 09/21/18 11:10 PM

Not a member of LG but they are no joke. Give them some time to get it together and they will be force. As far as when teams are getting back to practicing EM Barca will start after Columbus day.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 10/01/18 05:27 PM

LGN is decent team with th some solid players - but are playing inferior competition
No team worth it’s salt is doing more than training 1-2 days until school ball season is over

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 10/26/18 10:49 PM

Congrats to Teddi Carnesi making all league as a freshman.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 10/26/18 11:40 PM

EM BARCA baby all da way! NOT Fc Fury DA!... ECNL !

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 10/27/18 11:21 PM

good for her. congrats what school is she at?. where can we find out who and what schools had students represented in all league, county, etc? Is this posted anywhere, thanks in advance

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 10/28/18 03:34 PM

Huntington and I don't know where you find that info.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 10/29/18 01:01 PM

good for her. congrats what school is she at?. where can we find out who and what schools had students represented in all league, county, etc? Is this posted anywhere, thanks in advance

Coaches Association usually just posts POYs and Championship MVPs on their website, close to 200 girls get recognized for County, Division and League/Class. Too many to post, I guess. Dinner is the 19th. Some schools let kids know what they were recognized for, others just let the kids know they were "invited" to the awards dinner and they find out what award they're receiving there. Most kids were notified last week by their coaches or ADs.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 10/29/18 04:09 PM

Coaches Association usually just posts POYs and Championship MVPs on their website, close to 200 girls get recognized for County, Division and League/Class. Too many to post, I guess. Dinner is the 19th. Some schools let kids know what they were recognized for, others just let the kids know they were "invited" to the awards dinner and they find out what award they're receiving there. Most kids were notified last week by their coaches or ADs.

Could you please post a link to the part of the website where this information is found. Thank you.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 11/20/18 05:22 PM

Great showing by the Class of '22 at the Suffolk County HS Awards, last night!

3 All-County recipients from-
Islip, Elwood/John Glenn & Southampton

11 All-Division recipients from-
Northport, Smithtown West, Centereach, Connetquot, Pat-Med, Huntington, Smithtown East, West Babylon, 2 from Rocky Point, Babylon, Miller Place & Port Jeff

Huge congrats to all these kids!!!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 11/20/18 08:38 PM

Northport, Smithtown West, Centereach, Connetquot, Pat-Med, Huntington, Smithtown East, West Babylon, 2 from Rocky Point, Babylon, Miller Place & Port Jeff

Where can we find this info?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 11/21/18 08:43 PM

Where can we find this info?

It's not posted publicly, it was announced and in the program handed out Monday night at the Awards dinner.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/20/18 06:51 PM

jamie Gonzalez is a HORRIBLE trainer

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/20/18 07:25 PM

and your name is? thought so

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/21/18 02:33 AM

hey people, how did the 04 teams do that played last week? anything from LGN? Surf? East Meadow ECNL? I heard EM (Smithtown) NPL beat Susaś NPL (B team) by 1-0 in both games they played. Small margin.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/21/18 03:26 AM

hey people, how did the 04 teams do that played last week? anything from LGN? Surf? East Meadow ECNL? I heard EM (Smithtown) NPL beat Susaś NPL (B team) by 1-0 in both games they played. Small margin.

What does that mean, small margin? Did you watch the games? No. So you have no idea what the margin is or was.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/21/18 02:06 PM

Not to Original poster, daughter plays on another team but but just looking at 1-0 says to me a small margin. No comments please just reading what I see. From what I hear both teams are pretty good so good for them both. Happy Holiday

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/21/18 03:01 PM

What does that mean, small margin? Did you watch the games? No. So you have no idea what the margin is or was.

My kid is on the Susa NPL team and I watched the games. Evenly matched, both teams played strong. 1-0 IS a small margin on paper and on the field. My kid's team was super excited the first game because Smithtown is usually ranked 1st or 2nd in NE NPL, so to come that close was good for them. They really thought they had a chance of winning the 2nd game, so they were a little disappointed. Good job by Smithtown though.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/21/18 04:12 PM

How is the LG/VOB merge going?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/21/18 04:43 PM

can anyone tell me how does Smithtown ( em) Npl stack up to east meadow ECNL?
Is the ECNL better than the Npl?
Considering try8ng out in the spring for next year.
Thanks.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/21/18 06:18 PM

They haven't played in a year. The last time they did, it was a 1-1 tie. Smithtown has a new coach since then and is a much different/better team than it was and the ECNL team has also improved. Since they haven't played since, it would be pure speculation as to who is better.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/21/18 06:19 PM

My kid is on the Susa NPL team and I watched the games. Evenly matched, both teams played strong. 1-0 IS a small margin on paper and on the field. My kid's team was super excited the first game because Smithtown is usually ranked 1st or 2nd in NE NPL, so to come that close was good for them. They really thought they had a chance of winning the 2nd game, so they were a little disappointed. Good job by Smithtown though.

Hahaha, if you say so

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/21/18 07:13 PM

So don't waste his time, move on.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/21/18 07:33 PM

They haven't played in a year. The last time they did, it was a 1-1 tie. Smithtown has a new coach since then and is a much different/better team than it was and the ECNL team has also improved. Since they haven't played since, it would be pure speculation as to who is better.

ECNL team is better. Smithtown living in the past. Not close any longer

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/21/18 08:59 PM

Really, enlighten us, what are you basing that on?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/21/18 09:18 PM

Smithtown EM NPL beat EM ECNL in their last match-up

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/22/18 03:39 AM

but he always looks good lol

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/22/18 03:48 AM

wow, good for the NPL team. 1-0 both games to a team thats been together a very long time.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/22/18 04:09 AM

The fact that they barely got past Susa's B team...twice.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/22/18 05:09 AM

Both good teams. Have your player attend a practice a d then choose based on coaching match, location, budget. I think they both have to travel a lot and have large rosters.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/22/18 01:49 PM

Post the date of that match and then realize how dumb you sound.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/22/18 03:29 PM

The fact that they barely got past Susa's B team...twice.

Barely got past them? Were you at the game? If you were you wouldn't say this. Smithtown can take the field and beat any of the ECNL teams around. They could also lose, it's called youth soccer, but let's not act like they aren't one of the better teams around, that's exactly why everyone always brings them up on these boards. No one ever comes on here to talk about bad teams.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/22/18 03:31 PM

Post the date of that match and then realize how dumb you sound.

It was a tie the last time they played and as someone said earlier both teams have improved since then so the only way to know is to play

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/27/18 04:01 AM

Akeem - now what ?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/29/18 12:03 PM

Kids leaving.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/29/18 12:51 PM

E

Akeem - now what ?

Akeem Abdul jabber, stick to basketball. 😂

We all know you made up the name. That’s so pathetic.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/29/18 05:30 PM

E

Akeem - now what ?

Akeem Abdul jabber, stick to basketball. 😂

We all know you made up the name. That’s so pathetic.

That’s Kareem you teutonic twat!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/29/18 05:38 PM

Players leaving.... many conversations with other clubs behind the scene.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/29/18 08:45 PM

Why? What's the issue?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/29/18 09:51 PM

Why? What's the issue?

What is always the issue? Promises that can’t be kept, parental expectations that can’t be met. Sometimes one finds that greener grass ain’t so green. If the LGN grass could be considered greener. Wonder if any will head to Susa, I hear they want to form another NPL team, don’t think there are any ecnl level players at LGN.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/30/18 03:14 PM

Why? What's the issue?

What is always the issue? Promises that can’t be kept, parental expectations that can’t be met. Sometimes one finds that greener grass ain’t so green. If the LGN grass could be considered greener. Wonder if any will head to Susa, I hear they want to form another NPL team, don’t think there are any ecnl level players at LGN.

Sounds like a parent issue quite frankly. What promises could LGN have possibly made? It's not like they've ever been some powerhouse team/club that lured in players with grand talks of winning championships, etc. Its the typical youth soccer landscape and this kids are going to move again, possibly to become what, the D team at SUSA? Folks wake up, no club, including SUSA, can sustain that many teams in one age group, it's a recipe for disaster. Try and fix your issues at LGN don't just jump ship every year or two.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 12/30/18 03:33 PM

Issues that have long plagued LGN can be directly attributable to Tim Graham, and exacerbated by the current president James Park, and his "girlfriend" Jennifer Gardner.

The LGN club is going through yet another failed attempt to become a relevant club.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 05/13/19 03:59 PM

My daughter is thinking of trying out for LISC EDP 2004. Can anybody please tell me which division and level of edp they are in and how good is the competition. Edp seems confusing with their conferences. National league, champion, etc.

Thank you for your assistance.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 05/13/19 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Issues that have long plagued LGN can be directly attributable to Tim Graham, and exacerbated by the current president James Park, and his "girlfriend" Jennifer Gardner.

The LGN club is going through yet another failed attempt to become a relevant club.

Why? What's the issue?

Sounds like a parent issue quite frankly. What promises could LGN have possibly made? It's not like they've ever been some powerhouse team/club that lured in players with grand talks of winning championships, etc. Its the typical youth soccer landscape and this kids are going to move again, possibly to become what, the D team at SUSA? Folks wake up, no club, including SUSA, can sustain that many teams in one age group, it's a recipe for disaster. Try and fix your issues at LGN don't just jump ship every year or two.

There are going to be many changes at SUSA. Many of the p layers see very little playing time. They are lucky to get 5 to 12 minutes or sit out the game. When there 22 to 26 players only 18 can dress for the game but they still have to travel with the team. Long distance and hotels can be costly. Also those players get very corrective feed back. I hope thats not what is true

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 05/14/19 01:13 AM

[ver been some powerhouse team/club that lured in players with grand talks of winning championships, etc. Its the typical youth soccer landscape and this kids are going to move again, possibly to become what, the D team at SUSA? Folks wake up, no club, including SUSA, can sustain that many teams in one age group, it's a recipe for disaster. Try and fix your issues at LGN don't just jump ship every year or two.[/quote]
There are going to be many changes at SUSA. Many of the p layers see very little playing time. They are lucky to get 5 to 12 minutes or sit out the game. When there 22 to 26 players only 18 can dress for the game but they still have to travel with the team. Long distance and hotels can be costly. Also those players get very corrective feed back. I hope thats not what is true
[/quote]

I couldn't imagine traveling and not playing. That is insane. You have to have a screw loose to put up with that crap.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 05/14/19 03:26 AM

[ver been some powerhouse team/club that lured in players with grand talks of winning championships, etc. Its the typical youth soccer landscape and this kids are going to move again, possibly to become what, the D team at SUSA? Folks wake up, no club, including SUSA, can sustain that many teams in one age group, it's a recipe for disaster. Try and fix your issues at LGN don't just jump ship every year or two.

[/quote]

I couldn't imagine traveling and not playing. That is insane. You have to have a screw loose to put up with that crap. [/quote]

Wasn't the team in question with VOB last year? Why would they have an allegiance to LGN after a season? Just curious
Regardless, they seem like a pretty decent team, good luck to them in whatever they do moving forward!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 05/14/19 10:12 AM

Trouble in paradise???
Wow the great Susa having issues???
What will the world do???
Tune in next time when sally and Mia lace up someplace else.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 05/15/19 01:32 PM

It was only a matter of time. Carrying that many players on a roster when only 18 can dress spells disaster. To invest that much money and time to travel and not play, seems counterproductive to development. There have also been promises of ECNL to some players currently on NPL. I can't see that ending well. Tuning in....

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 05/16/19 03:07 AM

Think I saw a lake grove kid at a Susa tryout.......

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 05/16/19 11:22 AM

Keep tuning in.... SUSA G04- 1st place in the ECNL with 2 games to go. Not bad for our first season.Happy tryouts!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 05/16/19 01:40 PM

Keep tuning in.... SUSA G04- 1st place in the ECNL with 2 games to go. Not bad for our first season.Happy tryouts!

Good thing all those former KK girls joined that team this year because last year, that SUSA team wasn't very good. SUSA should send a big thank you to Kurt for ruining his own club which caused his team to disband

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 05/17/19 06:38 PM

Good thing all those former KK girls joined that team this year because last year, that SUSA team wasn't very good. SUSA should send a big thank you to Kurt for ruining his own club which caused his team to disband

Wow....you're an a$$

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 05/17/19 07:14 PM

Wow....you're an a$$

Truth hurts huh?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 05/17/19 08:01 PM

Wow....you're an a$$

Truth hurts huh?

Knocking both Kurt and the Susa team all in the same statement .......the only one who seems hurt is you!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 05/17/19 09:36 PM

Wow....you're an a$$

Truth hurts huh?

Knocking both Kurt and the Susa team all in the same statement .......the only one who seems hurt is you!

What really sucks is all those kk kids have to dumb down their game to play at Susa.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/02/19 12:46 PM

looks like EMSC got a couple of your points.
Barely hanging on to first place,? start the joystick,screaming & intimidation.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/02/19 01:23 PM

Coach got a couple of your mommies.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/02/19 04:07 PM

Congrats to EM for beating big bad SUSA, lol.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/02/19 07:27 PM

Congrats to EM for beating big bad SUSA, lol.

Lol, no worries, all good in big bad Susa-land! In fact, Couldn't be happier!!!

EMSC is a really good team, very fast and excellent on the ball! It was a good, clean, hard fought win. Loved playing this team and with a few different bounces of the ball, they end up on top in the conference.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/03/19 05:47 PM

Well looks like Susa 04 held on and finished in 1st place. Sorry to all the haters and with regards to the KK kids...they couldn’t of won it by themselves. It’s a team sport and it takes a TEAM to win and a TEAM is exactly what Susa is. Win , lose or draw in San Diego we were the top team in the East for the 2019 season. Keep hating !!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/03/19 06:57 PM

Well looks like Susa 04 held on and finished in 1st place. Sorry to all the haters and with regards to the KK kids...they couldn’t of won it by themselves. It’s a team sport and it takes a TEAM to win and a TEAM is exactly what Susa is. Win , lose or draw in San Diego we were the top team in the East for the 2019 season. Keep hating !!

who cares, you are obnoxious. its kid sports. Go collect your 50 cents paycheck for posting your susa nonsense

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/03/19 07:00 PM

Heard EM getting a couple of top notch players added very soon

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/03/19 07:46 PM

That's great! They're a pretty strong team right now, adding a few top notch players will make them even stronger. Good luck to them in San Diego, playoffs should be really exciting smile

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/03/19 07:50 PM

Susa 04 won div and hats off on great season
At his age players come and players go
Have heard more than a few will be going
For a variety of reasons

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/03/19 07:53 PM

That's great! They're a pretty strong team right now, adding a few top notch players will make them even stronger. Good luck to them in San Diego, playoffs should be really exciting smile

They wouldn't happen to be former players.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/03/19 08:13 PM

Will EM sell they souls to devil and take back the girls that left 2 years ago for DA....

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/03/19 08:48 PM

Will EM sell they souls to devil and take back the girls that left 2 years ago for DA....

I heard the DA kids were looking to play up on the 03 team following the precedent already set by someone else. Don't worry, they still think they're too good for the Barca team!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/04/19 02:05 AM

I heard the DA kids were looking to play up on the 03 team following the precedent already set by someone else. Don't worry, they still think they're too good for the Barca team!

They already made the Villa team. Barca who?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/04/19 02:33 PM

Isn't that the MO of all the kids who come crawling back to ECNL after playing in GDA? They can't admit that GDA wasn't all that and that the player isn't all that, so they want to "play up" to disguise the fact that they are exactly the same as their old ECNL team. News flash, playing up during the HS ages means nothing-they should be able to shine playing 3 years up if they're as special as you want us to believe.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/04/19 04:58 PM

Did the leprechaun get a two for one sale from the PR DA secondary thrift shop sale.
That’s terrific they will fit right in, in the 03 land of misfit toys. Haha good luck with all that!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/04/19 05:08 PM

Did you really just call kids MISFITS you POS TMO

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/04/19 05:13 PM

You came on here to pat yourself on the back? This is exactly why people can't stand SUSA

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/04/19 05:41 PM

The 04 thread has been relatively cool and quiet all year. Can the 03 drama move over to the 03 thread where it belongs please? Thank you.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/04/19 06:17 PM

Yes and please all of you 04's who think you belong on the 03's, please go there. We don't need your drama. #itsnotallaboutyou!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/04/19 06:18 PM

The 04 thread has been relatively cool and quiet all year. Can the 03 drama move over to the 03 thread where it belongs please? Thank you.

Because nobody on the 03 thread knows the Judas story like the 04’s

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/04/19 07:52 PM

Because nobody on the 03 thread knows the Judas story like the 04’s

04 = no drama
03 = drama

Take it to the 03 thread, Maybe someone will be interested over there.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/06/19 03:22 PM

Youth sports on LI = Drama

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/06/19 04:47 PM

Nope. But if that is your experience, you should consider why.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/06/19 06:00 PM

Nope. But if that is your experience, you should consider why.

too many weiners

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/06/19 06:01 PM

Did you really just call kids MISFITS you POS TMO

Did the misfits join?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/13/19 02:37 PM

what do the winners of the NE NPL division play in playoffs, or are there any playoffs? and where does the winner go from there considering this league is being absorbed into the new ECNL Regional league? Does it just end for the NE NPL division winners? Curious

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/13/19 06:22 PM

what do the winners of the NE NPL division play in playoffs, or are there any playoffs? and where does the winner go from there considering this league is being absorbed into the new ECNL Regional league? Does it just end for the NE NPL division winners? Curious

They go to nationals in Colorado

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/13/19 06:28 PM

I'm curious...why pays for the air fare and hotel? Is this a perk the league gives you because it should. They (the league) is sure making enough to have those expenses paid by them.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/13/19 06:49 PM

I'm curious...why pays for the air fare and hotel? Is this a perk the league gives you because it should. They (the league) is sure making enough to have those expenses paid by them.

Your mouth to God's ears, Larry. We parents get hosed with all of this. Imagine the same costs for all the ECNL and DA showcases. Ooofahhh.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 06/14/19 11:22 AM

Your mouth to God's ears, Larry. We parents get hosed with all of this. Imagine the same costs for all the ECNL and DA showcases. Ooofahhh.

You have a choice, participate or not .

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/17/19 12:53 AM

Em 04 lost 6 players this year. 1 to injury and the others to greener pastures.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/17/19 01:30 AM

I
Em 04 lost 6 players this year. 1 to injury and the others to greener pastures.

To da😂?

Who did they replace the players with ? Fc fury and fc albertson?

...Round and round they go.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/17/19 01:54 AM

Not true. Go away don't need your made up drama..

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/17/19 02:37 PM

speaking of east meadow....where is the old east meadow NPL/ cosmos playing now. I know they are no longer affiliated with EM so what division will we see them in? Or league? thanks.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/17/19 03:33 PM

speaking of east meadow....where is the old east meadow NPL/ cosmos playing now. I know they are no longer affiliated with EM so what division will we see them in? Or league? thanks.

USYS baby!!! Where you actually get some points for winning games, no way LGN should be ranked higher than us. Don't get used to it, our girls will be back at the top of the standings in less than 6 months!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/17/19 03:49 PM

USYS baby!!! Where you actually get some points for winning games, no way LGN should be ranked higher than us. Don't get used to it, our girls will be back at the top of the standings in less than 6 months!

witnessed this team play once at a tournament this year. some of the loudest in your face parents that needed to be a bit more chill. but like your passion.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/17/19 04:11 PM

Need those points so we can tell family and friends how good we are. Dont worry we dont put any asteriks in our gloating due to ECNL and GDA teams not playing in tournaments for points

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/17/19 06:51 PM

You don't really think that was a Cosmos parent that wrote about getting points do you? If you do, you really are pretty dumb. That was clearly someone trying to stir the pot, no parent of any team would ever write an idiotic post like that. Don't worry about the Cosmos, they will be just fine.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/17/19 07:09 PM

You don't really think that was a Cosmos parent that wrote about getting points do you? If you do, you really are pretty dumb. That was clearly someone trying to stir the pot, no parent of any team would ever write an idiotic post like that. Don't worry about the Cosmos, they will be just fine.

Especially with their overzealous parents

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/17/19 10:13 PM

Every team around here has overzealous parents

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/18/19 02:52 PM

Yeah but Smithtown wins top prize in this category! We played them this year and to say they were cringe worthy is a drastic understatement. And you don't think it was a Smithtown parent who posted about getting points? Check out posts from around November on this thread or the girls HS schoolball thread where Dad was ranting and complaining that Newsday shorted his kid points. Looks like you recruited another stellar parent for your collection, lol.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/18/19 03:51 PM

Yeah but Smithtown wins top prize in this category! We played them this year and to say they were cringe worthy is a drastic understatement. And you don't think it was a Smithtown parent who posted about getting points? Check out posts from around November on this thread or the girls HS schoolball thread where Dad was ranting and complaining that Newsday shorted his kid points. Looks like you recruited another stellar parent for your collection, lol.

You should go back and learn to read. It wasn't a parent of the 04 cosmos that made any comments about Newsday or points. Never happened. And what team exactly are you from that played the Cosmos this year? If you're going to talk nonsense and spread lies, at least identify who you are.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/22/19 02:22 AM

We just moved over from EM Barca to the Cosmos. I can't tell you how heart warming the welcome was. What a great team. The girls are so close and it continues off the pitch. The families are also and they don't come any better. Never looking back go Cosmos!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/22/19 11:38 AM

We just moved over from EM Barca to the Cosmos. I can't tell you how heart warming the welcome was. What a great team. The girls are so close and it continues off the pitch. The families are also and they don't come any better. Never looking back go Cosmos!

Promising you ECNL status helped your move as well. Smithtown is desperate to stop the bleeding of players leaving for Susa.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/22/19 12:31 PM

Promising you ECNL status helped your move as well. Smithtown is desperate to stop the bleeding of players leaving for Susa.

Nope never in the equation.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/22/19 01:10 PM

There is no promise of ECNL coming from Smithtown. If it happens, so be it, but there has never been any such promise. That's just the outsiders trying to stir things up. Plus, there is no bleeding of players to SUSA; again that's just someone not from the team/club looking to stir things up. Worry about your own team and whoever you are, hopefully we will get to see you on the pitch.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/22/19 01:27 PM

There is no promise of ECNL coming from Smithtown. If it happens, so be it, but there has never been any such promise. That's just the outsiders trying to stir things up. Plus, there is no bleeding of players to SUSA; again that's just someone not from the team/club looking to stir things up. Worry about your own team and whoever you are, hopefully we will get to see you on the pitch.

Observed the behavior of some of the Smithtown Npl parents at a local tournament in The fall. One parent in particular was the most obnoxious in your face antagonistic parent I have ever seen.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/22/19 05:08 PM

Observed the behavior of some of the Smithtown Npl parents at a local tournament in The fall. One parent in particular was the most obnoxious in your face antagonistic parent I have ever seen.

This team did not play in a local tournament in the fall so its unclear what you are referring to.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/22/19 05:42 PM

Yes there is. I am a Smithtown parent and I have been told the Slammers will be getting their new affiliate ECNL status. Coaches have been telling the kids the same thing as well.

As for kids going to Susa.. it has happened and will continue to happen. The ones good enough for ECNL have left.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/22/19 05:50 PM

This team did not play in a local tournament in the fall so its unclear what you are referring to.

NEWSS

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/22/19 06:52 PM

Yes there is. I am a Smithtown parent and I have been told the Slammers will be getting their new affiliate ECNL status. Coaches have been telling the kids the same thing as well.

As for kids going to Susa.. it has happened and will continue to happen. The ones good enough for ECNL have left.

My D plays for the Susa 04 ECNL team and I agree with OP. There is no bleeding of Smithtown players to the ECNL team. Yes, when Susa announced their ECNL status last year, a few players from Smithtown made the ECNL team at Susa. This past tryout season, Susa ECNL did not take a single player from Smithtown.
Please leave Susa ECNL out of all this Smithtown stuff. Nobody is looking to flame any rumors about the club or the team or whatever. Tbh, this team truly couldn't care less, they're focused on their own status in ECNL, college recruiting, dreading school ball pre-season etc., I think you should direct your attention somewhere else if you're looking to place blame for pot stirring.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/22/19 09:08 PM

This is a complete lie. Name the coach who told you this. And SUSA hasn't taken any quality players away.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/22/19 09:13 PM

My D plays for the Susa 04 ECNL team and I agree with OP. There is no bleeding of Smithtown players to the ECNL team. Yes, when Susa announced their ECNL status last year, a few players from Smithtown made the ECNL team at Susa. This past tryout season, Susa ECNL did not take a single player from Smithtown.
Please leave Susa ECNL out of all this Smithtown stuff. Nobody is looking to flame any rumors about the club or the team or whatever. Tbh, this team truly couldn't care less, they're focused on their own status in ECNL, college recruiting, dreading school ball pre-season etc., I think you should direct your attention somewhere else if you're looking to place blame for pot stirring.

Finally, the truth, thank you. While there are some that just want to cause trouble between SUSA and Smithtown, particularly within this age group, the fact is there are no issues or player changes, etc. Thank you to the SUSA parent who admitted it. Hopefully the teams will get a chance some day to play each other but until then, stop lying and trying to cause drama.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/23/19 03:22 PM

You should go back and learn to read. It wasn't a parent of the 04 cosmos that made any comments about Newsday or points. Never happened. And what team exactly are you from that played the Cosmos this year? If you're going to talk nonsense and spread lies, at least identify who you are.

Lol, lies???

The very next post on this thread after this ^^^ was from the dad who went on and on about Newsday not giving his kid enough points literally announcing his kid had joined the Cosmos!
Then another poster said they played the Cosmos at a tourney in the Fall and the parents were obnoxious and Smitty parent goes nuts calling that person a liar bc the Cosmos didn't play a local tourney in the Fall. Except they did. NEWSS.

You people are really amazing!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/23/19 03:54 PM

]...Especially with their overzealous parents [/quote]

Every team around here has overzealous parents[/quote]

[/quote]

You should go back and learn to read. It wasn't a parent of the 04 cosmos that made any comments about Newsday or points. Never happened. And what team exactly are you from that played the Cosmos this year? If you're going to talk nonsense and spread lies, at least identify who you are. [/quote]

Lol, lies???

The very next post on this thread after this ^^^ was from the dad who went on and on about Newsday not giving his kid enough points literally announcing his kid had joined the Cosmos!
Then another poster said they played the Cosmos at a tourney in the Fall and the parents were obnoxious and Smitty parent goes nuts calling that person a liar bc the Cosmos didn't play a local tourney in the Fall. Except they did. NEWSS.

You people are really amazing!
[/quote]

I was at news’s as a guest of a family whose kid was playing. The parent in particular at newss was a big tall mom who was yelling at the ref for every single call that didn’t go the cosmos way then screamed at the kids directing them to foul the other team since calls weren’t going their way and then screamed at a mom on the other team who was minding their own business and calmly and low key was talking to their friends and then threatened the other mother who had not been engaging her. A little too passionate one would say.

Not going anywhere further with this. Not a good experience to say the least and it was just one parent. Not an indictment of the team. I actually liked the way the cosmos played and their coaching. However, as Taylor Swift says that parent “needs to calm down. “

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/23/19 05:57 PM

That's unfortunate that it seems one parent may have painted a bad picture for all although the poster did acknowledge it was only one parent. The sad part of youth soccer is every team, especially on Long Island, has at least one of these parents. It is what it is I guess.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/24/19 12:27 AM

That's unfortunate that it seems one parent may have painted a bad picture for all although the poster did acknowledge it was only one parent. The sad part of youth soccer is every team, especially on Long Island, has at least one of these parents. It is what it is I guess.

I think the poster was being kind or maybe caught them on a really good day. When my kid's team played them, there was definitely more than one that behaved in the manner described, it was a group of about 4 or 5 and then a few one offs here and there just screaming excessively (but not really angrily, just really obnoxiously) about everything...good or bad.
I actually feel bad for the coach, he seemed totally normal and decent. The style of play started off OK, but as soon as they fell behind the kids resorted to old school kick and run rugby and I hate to say, some of the kids were just downright nasty. My kid's team aren't necessarily a group of princesses, but this was the type of stuff you don't really see in club ball. It was wildly applauded and encouraged by the parents. Really surprising.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/24/19 10:50 AM

People just love to bash the better teams, people and organizations. Jealousy rears its ugly head. So silly for adults to act like this.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/24/19 11:13 AM

I think the poster was being kind or maybe caught them on a really good day. When my kid's team played them, there was definitely more than one that behaved in the manner described, it was a group of about 4 or 5 and then a few one offs here and there just screaming excessively (but not really angrily, just really obnoxiously) about everything...good or bad.
I actually feel bad for the coach, he seemed totally normal and decent. The style of play started off OK, but as soon as they fell behind the kids resorted to old school kick and run rugby and I hate to say, some of the kids were just downright nasty. My kid's team aren't necessarily a group of princesses, but this was the type of stuff you don't really see in club ball. It was wildly applauded and encouraged by the parents. Really surprising.

This is definitely a lie, what team does your kid play for?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/24/19 12:35 PM

My daughter's team had exactly the same experience. The parents were running up and down the sidelines screaming because they were losing. The kids trash talked our team and were downright nasty. One of the worst teams I have seen as far as sportsmanship.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/24/19 03:37 PM

People just love to bash the better teams, people and organizations. Jealousy rears its ugly head. So silly for adults to act like this.

The team in question beat that team and I mentioned one parent. No jealousy. you can’t explain calling out horrible behavior on the sidelines including physically threatening someone who was minding their own business and was not talking to the loco parent.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/24/19 06:22 PM

Smithtown is a joke! You have Smithtown kids playing for other clubs against Smithtown teams. Tell me one club where that’s allowed?!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/24/19 08:28 PM

Smithtown is a joke! You have Smithtown kids playing for other clubs against Smithtown teams. Tell me one club where that’s allowed?!

Where that is allowed??? How would you prevent a kid living in Smithtown to play for a neighboring club if they want. Kids can play where ever they want to. there is no way to stop it, nor there should be.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/24/19 08:49 PM

When I said Smithtown I meant Smithtown club! Are Susa kids allowed to play for the other clubs and then play against Susa teams?! No! Tell me which club allows their own kids to play for other team and then play against their own club???

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/24/19 09:15 PM

When I said Smithtown I meant Smithtown club! Are Susa kids allowed to play for the other clubs and then play against Susa teams?! No! Tell me which club allows their own kids to play for other team and then play against their own club???

Dude, I'm no fan of Smithtown, but you sound a little off the wall. As far as I know, Smithtown wouldn't even let their players play with the EM teams when they were partners. What are you talking about?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/24/19 09:55 PM

Dude I exactly know what I am talking about. Ask SB Athletico parents if they have any Smithtown kids on their roster while playing for Smithtown Kickers as well...!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/24/19 10:29 PM

This is so freaking silly. My kid, your kid, their kid blah blah blah. The bottom line is take care of your own. Anything on this website can be twisted in any manner. Damn you can have a conversation with yourself and make people believe it's between two people. That in there lies the problem. I'm basically done here it serves no purpose at all. I will post back when my daughter commits to the college of her choice. Not because a coach got her there or the league she played in. It will be because all the hard work she puts in and the ID camps she attends. CYa!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/24/19 10:36 PM

Don't believe it. What team/age group? Unless you are more specific, you are lying.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/24/19 11:04 PM

Don't believe it. What team/age group? Unless you are more specific, you are lying.

What post are you talking about?

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/24/19 11:45 PM

This is so freaking silly. My kid, your kid, their kid blah blah blah. The bottom line is take care of your own. Anything on this website can be twisted in any manner. Damn you can have a conversation with yourself and make people believe it's between two people. That in there lies the problem. I'm basically done here it serves no purpose at all. I will post back when my daughter commits to the college of her choice. Not because a coach got her there or the league she played in. It will be because all the hard work she puts in and the ID camps she attends. CYa!

Cool! Can't wait to hear about your kid's prestigious offer from Suny New Paltz! Good luck at the camp and keep us posted:)

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/25/19 12:11 AM

Dude I exactly know what I am talking about. Ask SB Athletico parents if they have any Smithtown kids on their roster while playing for Smithtown Kickers as well...!

If you're talking about the 2006 team, that is the SB Athletico team that did Smithtown a favor by playing for them under the EMSC NPL name because Smithtown couldnt field a team in that age group. They were always SB Athletico and only played with Smithtown to help them out so they could fill their obligation to EMSC.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/25/19 12:55 AM

05 team...

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/25/19 10:37 AM

Cool! Can't wait to hear about your kid's prestigious offer from Suny New Paltz! Good luck at the camp and keep us posted:)

As if anyone would be interested where this a$$wipe’s kid goes or to know they put in work (who doesn’t?). Smelling Club team bench at Lehman college all over this one

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/25/19 02:15 PM

05 team...

This is an 04 thread, put 05 info in the 05 thread

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/25/19 05:55 PM

05 kids are also playing for 04 team, you dumb$$$

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/25/19 09:24 PM

05 kids are also playing for 04 team, you dumb$$$

Not at Smithtown

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/26/19 04:13 AM

first off....there is nothing wrong with SUNY New Paltz. Really...why dis that school. It has a lot of great majors, close to home for those who wish or need to be close to home, good academic reputation and as a SUNY school is is NOT expensive. I would love if my kid decides to go there, and if she can play soccer there too, why not. You people crack me up, dissing a school because the soccer program is not Duke or NC. Get a life. because the kid who goes to New Paltz WILL certainly have a life (beyond soccer) Just my 2cents.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/26/19 12:16 PM

first off....there is nothing wrong with SUNY New Paltz. Really...why dis that school. It has a lot of great majors, close to home for those who wish or need to be close to home, good academic reputation and as a SUNY school is is NOT expensive. I would love if my kid decides to go there, and if she can play soccer there too, why not. You people crack me up, dissing a school because the soccer program is not Duke or NC. Get a life. because the kid who goes to New Paltz WILL certainly have a life (beyond soccer) Just my 2cents.

So true. Everyone goes on this site and acts like their kid is a top 20 D1 player. The fact is, it is so much more likely that your kid is not, and even more so, it's likely most of the kids whose parents are posting on this site are not D1 players at all. And that's ok. Anyone who talks down about D2 or D3 sports likely never played college sports at all because if you did, you'd know that these levels are very tough to compete at. Education should absolutely be too priority and once you pick the school you want for academics, then pick the best soccer school from those schools.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/26/19 01:05 PM

So true. Everyone goes on this site and acts like their kid is a top 20 D1 player. The fact is, it is so much more likely that your kid is not, and even more so, it's likely most of the kids whose parents are posting on this site are not D1 players at all. And that's ok. Anyone who talks down about D2 or D3 sports likely never played college sports at all because if you did, you'd know that these levels are very tough to compete at. Education should absolutely be too priority and once you pick the school you want for academics, then pick the best soccer school from those schools.

Never talked down about D2\3 sports, all levels are competitive to varying degrees. If you would "love" if your kid ended up at a school like New Paltz that isn't particularly strong academically and is way below average (for D3) athletically, then no, your kid does not need to be playing for a team that plays in top league showcases or for a club that has relationships and a track record with high level collegiate programs. They can most likely sign up for an ID clinic at the school and if they show well, will be offered a roster spot.
But, to imply it is just that simple for those who aspire higher (both academically and athletically) is both insulting and untrue.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/26/19 01:45 PM

Some kids will play college ball without playing in ecnl or gda and some kids that play in those leagues have no interest in college ball anyway.

Likely the very high level players that want to pursue college soccer will continue to focus on it early and get some kind of early arrangement and the rest will figure it out later like they always have.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/26/19 09:10 PM

Some kids will play college ball without playing in ecnl or gda and some kids that play in those leagues have no interest in college ball anyway.

Likely the very high level players that want to pursue college soccer will continue to focus on it early and get some kind of early arrangement and the rest will figure it out later like they always have.

That's like saying some kids will go to college without taking an honors class or AP course. Yeah it happens, but that doesn't mean I want my kid to be sitting in 13th grade next to them!

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/26/19 10:25 PM

That's like saying some kids will go to college without taking an honors class or AP course. Yeah it happens, but that doesn't mean I want my kid to be sitting in 13th grade next to them!

Maybe at your HS. AP and honors courses on our district are full of bright hard working students regardless of the size of their parents' bank account. That is nothing like the ecnl and gda teams at all. Poor analogy as far as LI goes.

Re: G2004 GU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - 07/27/19 03:24 PM

Just play soccer. Enjoy watching your kid having fun on the field while doing something he/she loves. Lead your daughter/son by example. To every sport there are people/things that can be negatives but hopefully you can let that go. Good luck to all in the fall season.
© 2019 Back of THE NET Soccer Message Boards