FALL '23 Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | EDP Recreational | EHYSL | GA | LIJSL
| Elite 64 | MLS NXT | Nat'l League | N.A.L. | NEAL | NCSANJ | North Atlantic Conf. | WYSL |

Latest Posts
B2010:U14 Fall 2023/Spring 2024
by Anonymous - 10/03/23 04:27 PM
October Coaching Classes Added
by Larry Miller - 10/03/23 09:55 AM
Scores & Standings
Fall 2023/Spring 2024
Girls Academy League
GA Fall '23 Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '23 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2024
NY State Open Cup
ENY Challenge Cup
N.A.L. 2023-2024
N.A.L. Scores & Standings
N.E.A.L. Scores & Standings
N.E.A.L. 2023-2024 Scores & Standings
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
BOTN Translation
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea him too!

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We don't know anything about Tim B-whatever. We're just ranking on him because Larry hates him.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
We don't know anything about Tim B-whatever. We're just ranking on him because Larry hates him.

Larry doesn't hate him. Larry doesn't respect him or cares for the way he speaks to parents and children. Timmy needs to be away from kids until he learns how to speak and behave when he is with them. I don't think Timmy had a good bringing up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Certain trainers/coaches for hire that parents embrace because they seem to have a lot of knowledge about the sport despite their sociopathic behavior are a negative prototype. Parents would never accept working for a boss that disrespected, insulted and abused them. Bullies bosses are quickly disappearing from the workforce because corporations will not accept the liabilities that come with them.

So why would we allow our children to be mistreated?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because parents think that every coach with a high level license are going to wave their magic wand and produce a player that will be as good as the top 1000 Brazilians. This will never happen because Brazilians understand the game by learning themselves without the headaches of trainers and parents feeding the wrong information. They start playing competitive at U16

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted By: Larry Miller

Larry doesn't hate him. Larry doesn't respect him or cares for the way he speaks to parents and children. Timmy needs to be away from kids until he learns how to speak and behave when he is with them. I don't think Timmy had a good bringing up.

Looks like he took your advice Larry. He's not working with kids anymore. He is doing all of the coaching training for the SUSA Staff. He's the new Director of Director of Coaches. I made that title up btw... he is wearing SUSA garb so he must be on the payroll. Good for SUSA for training the trainers. Looks like that organization is on the right track.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted By: Larry Miller

Looks like he took your advice Larry. He's not working with kids anymore. He is doing all of the coaching training for the SUSA Staff. He's the new Director of Director of Coaches. I made that title up btw... he is wearing SUSA garb so he must be on the payroll. Good for SUSA for training the trainers. Looks like that organization is on the right track.

Yes, I know he is there and I know why. Like everywhere else he has been dealing with other humans that love affair will not last long. BTW, he isnt there to train the trainers in training...he is there to try and get higher licenses for the trainers, which he accomplishes through a teaching technique he calls The Blabberberry Technique.

SUSA or not Timmy is still piece of [****] who thinks more of himself than anyone except you.

Here are two other points. First, Moussa can teach Timmy more about working with and training players than Timmy's pea-brain can absorb, and secondly, please share with all the successes and high level teams Timmy has mentored, trained, and made succcesses out of? Seems to me his main success is milking ENY, LIJSL, Sachem SC, and many others out their money.

So, share with us his big league high level team successes....I,m waiting, and while you're at who are you anyway, Timmy?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So no more Babylon? or is he doing both? Cant keep up with all the movement with triple and quadrouple dipping

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all this coaching courses are worthless.The most important part of the game is allowing kids to develop a soccer brain unfortunately with negative messages from coaches they are destroying development.Until we recognize and help players in the psychological part of the game we will continue the produce athletes who cant figure the game out

Somebody gets it. The adults are ruining youth soccer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jane, you are so right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he is coaching my kid now and i cant stand him. how he talks to us and the kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tim is a worthless p.o.s human being. I’ve attended several licensing courses run by this fat blabbering bastard and everything stated about him is true. 100% of people I have talked to about this a-hole says the same thing, a condescending human being that simply does not want to communicate in a human way. He actually makes JR at SUSA look like a saint.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tim is a worthless p.o.s human being. I’ve attended several licensing courses run by this fat blabbering bastard and everything stated about him is true. 100% of people I have talked to about this a-hole says the same thing, a condescending human being that simply does not want to communicate in a human way. He actually makes JR at SUSA look like a saint.
Ruari happens to be his butt buddy in crime as well. Both condescending, incapable of communicating outside of their kind, has no business in youth soccer and are both responsible for degrading soccer here in Long Island due to their influence at ODP, ECNL and the clubs unfortunate enough to keep them employed with your money.

Like Reply Quote
L
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
L
he is coaching my kid now and i cant stand him. how he talks to us and the kids.

So when you folks pay for these cretins to “teach” their pearls of wisdom to your children and they publicly speak to the parents (the very people that provide him a side hustle) in a condescending manner, does anyone say anything to him? So your children are watching you getting belittled by a bully and they are learning what from their parents? How to stand there and take it?

Folks, you have the power. If you could stick together as a group and not allow hustlers to rip you off and go to the Coach and then to the club something can be done. Otherwise what is the point of just complaining about it?

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easier said than done. Parents are easily manipulated. Promises of college exposure and playing time will keep people in line.
Shady business all around. Tim is just one who has been doing it for along time and is pretty much universally disliked.

Like Reply Quote
L
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
L
Easier said than done. Parents are easily manipulated. Promises of college exposure and playing time will keep people in line.
Shady business all around. Tim is just one who has been doing it for along time and is pretty much universally disliked.

Easily manipulated? Or easily disrespected and and abused? If any other vendor selling a much less expensive expensive service or product and treated their paying customers poorly, they would not be able to maintain a viable business because customers would not accept that. The Coaches that do this are arrogant and have no respect for their customers and their customers are so desperate that they accept the disrespect further exacerbating the toxic relationship.

But to allow these people that have convinced you that they will make a difference in your child’s soccer career or empty promises of a college career when most of them never attended ANY U.S. University is just total BS. This is the biggest scam.

So for no valid reason you are willing to have your child disrespected and let your child witness their parent being disrespected and say nothing? Really?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why has Tim crashed and burned everywhere he has been? He just can't play nice with others!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why has Tim crashed and burned everywhere he has been? He just can't play nice with others!
Typical English colonial behavior. They all think US parents are sheep so we will lap it up every step they take. That jig is up…TIM, ANTHONY, RUAIRI-too many to mention. They are all POS here on US soil.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anthony?????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anthony?????
From the Abuse of Youth Players Thread-Sally Yates report. Quote below from another poster-

Couldn't agree more with this statement that Anthony is the worst verbal abuser and soul crusher of kids I have ever come across. How about calling out all the enablers too? The abuse doesn't happen and continue without the enablers.

So before I list the enablers who I feel are just as bad or worse, I will list some other daises.

Rauri McGuinness- East Meadow
James Kelsch- Susa
Mervin Shade- Susa

Enablers:

Long Island Parents- Toxic ones that don't have a clue what healthy coaching looks like.
Glen Scheinder- Susa Owner
Moussa Sy- Susa co-president
Michael Cartier: East Meadow President
Michael Rizzi: East Meadow Vice President

Without the enablers the above coaches don't exist or have an opportunity to continue their reign of terror.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Timothy is the Cancer of Youth soccer and the fact that he is the head of all these coaching courses and ENYYSA soccer is the reason why everything goes to [****].

Ronny Alber tried defending these lunatic years ago but there is no defending this guy. When parents talk about somebody nobody really cares what they think, 95 percent of them have never played the game and they usually are butt hurt they have been cut so they cry on here, but when Coaches stay clear of this guy there has to be an issue with this guy.

They feel they won't get their license if they disagree with this guy, there is the Soccer monopoly at work. So, parents just so you are informed to even coach we have to pay 1000's of dollars to acquire each license, many of us work for small clubs, who do not re-imburse us for these licenses and have to take personal time and money, if we don't have these licenses, we cannot get a pass. I'm all for coaching education but when I know that it is this expensive, and I can't get these licenses unless I pay 1000-12000 dollars per license.

When does it become about connecting and getting kids better and more about acquiring as many licenses as you can but still have no results pick on kids but as long as I have an A License you can't say [****] to me. And then we have to pay safe sport and background checks.

And that seems to all run through ENYYSA and least the leagues that I coach. It makes me sick that I have to pay for all this when I fundamentally disagree with 99 percent of his coaching philosophy.

To me this is why you have ignorant ass holes coaches, parents like to say my son or daughter's trainer has A B C D E F G Pro super pro Elite Licenses.

Parents eat it up you can go to Harvard and be a [****] head of a person actually the more education you receive the more likely to become a DICK. you can know the game all you want if you can't connect with a child, or the child feel valued then you will not develop kids.

That [****] might be better for the College or Pro ball but not kids who want to learn, not be told they are [****] or stupid or hard of learning.

Like Reply Quote
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!