New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G 2011 LEVITTOWN WILDCATS
by peter cavanaugh - 02/05/23 09:23 AM
B2010:U13 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 02/04/23 02:08 PM
Boys High School (School Ball Fall 2022)
by Anonymous - 02/03/23 08:29 PM
Spend Your Memorial Day At The Gettysburg Blue Gray Cup!
by Larry Miller - 02/03/23 01:13 PM
B2011:U12 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 02/03/23 12:27 PM
BOTN Translation
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s too bad adults and politics sway the way these school awards are given out. All American and All State should be awarded on what the player did “that” season. Not who’s mommy is in with the coach or what the coach is told by the AD. School records and stats should never be “fixed” because newsday likes a kid and it’s “good for the town “.
If my kid was given points that weren’t his , he would be the 1 st to fix it. Too bad some people can’t play by the rules. This will all come out in college , because college coach’s don’t care about mommy. It’s about merit on the pitch. Take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself , “ do I deserve this “
The truth will always come out

Enjoy you chicken parm dinner and fake award.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the All American from Connetquot was on the bus YES he did because if his useless Head Coaches and AD didn't stand up maybe an All American should have?

Now what is the criteria of an All American? On and Off the field?

Garfield was not protected by his Head Coaches by his AD or by his fellow All American teammate the town hasnt even stood up for his defense how will this child finish High School or play for them ever again.

Connetquot Shame on YOU !!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess who writing this? His useless coach from Dix Hills? If you have any balls you'll stop posting under Anonymous

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If the All American from Connetquot was on the bus YES he did because if his useless Head Coaches and AD didn't stand up maybe an All American should have?

Garfield was not protected by his Head Coaches by his AD or by his fellow All American teammate the town hasnt even stood up for his defense how will this child finish High School or play for them ever again.

He won't be playing there, that's for sure. He has people that care for him and will help support his journey.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s too bad adults and politics sway the way these school awards are given out. All American and All State should be awarded on what the player did “that” season. Not who’s mommy is in with the coach or what the coach is told by the AD. School records and stats should never be “fixed” because newsday likes a kid and it’s “good for the town “.
If my kid was given points that weren’t his , he would be the 1 st to fix it. Too bad some people can’t play by the rules. This will all come out in college , because college coach’s don’t care about mommy. It’s about merit on the pitch. Take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself , “ do I deserve this “

I don't know about the other kids, but the Connetquot kid is a lock-down defender. Have you even seen him play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have no idea what he did or didn't do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know about the other kids, but the Connetquot kid is a lock-down defender. Have you even seen him play?

Yes I have seen him play , but not everything is about Connetqout . You guys have a mess on your hands and I hope you can deal with it and move along. My comment is about the awards and how silly and East they hand out these all America and all state trophy’s. Look at the list than look at the stats. Tell me what these all stars did to help that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know a child was on his way to a NY State Finals with a Head Coach, AD and his entire team to be treated with racial slurs, physical violence and felt he didn’t have any support or help from anyone on that bus and lashed out to his aggressors. Coaches and AD are on the bus your telling me they didn’t hear what was being said or done to the player? As adults and chaperones you failed that one boy miserably. Not only did you fail him but you punished him from the biggest soccer game of his life and isolated him further by not allowing him to get off the bus with his team. You bench the child for fighting back and let aggressors play in the game further making the child feel more alone and isolated. Connetquot there was soo many wrongs in these events that transpired that day. The All American defender didn’t do anything that his coaches and AD should have and he and the entire bus failed one person and that’s why racism shouldn’t be in athletics. Everyone on that bus is guilty and the trash mother on speaker karma will come for you and your child.

Connetquot is trash and I hope the child sues you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess who writing this? His useless coach from Dix Hills? If you have any balls you'll stop posting under Anonymous

Says the guy posting.....Anonymously

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Over the weekend one of my players were racially abused by his own school teammmates and what followed was utterly disgraceful.

Connetquot Soccer team was heading to Middletown to play in the state championships. The boy was sleeping on the bus and they were throwing food at him, he cleaned up the food and they hit him in his head with a water bottle, he didn’t know who it was so he went back to sleep, they hit him again and got up and said guys Stop!

Two of the players Got up and said “shut your monkey ass up” and “you Donkey go back where you came from”.

He went back to sleep and got hit a third time with the water bottle, he got up and went to punch one of the kids. As you guys all Know Garfield didn’t play the game but what happened after the punch was utterly disgusting.

The team got to the fields and everyone got off the bus to go walk around on the field, Garfield was going to walk with his teammates and the coach said you’re not allowed to, he left the kid on the bus with a total stranger while the entire team walked around the field, Garfield said coach im going to ask my coach (Me) to pick me up tomorrow and the coach said to him you can find your way home tonight.

How would you feel if your teenage son called you crying I don’t know what to do because no one has his back? I’m not his dad, I’m just his mentor and coach and I’ve been doing all I can to help the kid get through life until he is an adult.

This is upstate and I had no energy to get up at 10pm to go pick up Garfield so I asked him to go bed and let’s talk in the morning.

I spoke to the Athletic Director who told me he is doing an investigation and by tomorrow he will give out punishment accordingly and I said to him thank you for being neutral in the situation because it seems Garfield doesn’t have any help and let’s talk tomorrow.

It’s game day and more evidence is coming to light about the entire situation, I spoke to Garfield and said to him go and apologize to your teammates, coaches and the entire staff for your actions, the kid went on and apologized twice because he really wanted to play, because he kept saying to me coach I want to win the champions for my school.

Getting closer to game time and even more evidence is coming out and more kids are getting in trouble so the kids all decided let’s come clean, take our punishment and do the job for the team.

The instigator called his mom and put it on speaker phone and said “mom just let it go because we are fine and we want to win a ring” the mom proceeded to say the most insulting words not knowing Garfield was beside her child, [****] that [****], he is a good for nothing piece of [****] who is going to end up in jail anyways and even more which I don’t even want to write on this platform.

Garfield called me [****] crying again because the kid said he doesn’t know what to do anymore.

I am middle of coaching a game crying my [****] eyes out because I am so far away and I can’t [****] help him. If you heard the amount of [****] threats the kid got in the matter of hours just for defending himself.

They came to solution to punish all the kids for 20 mins in the first half but then His family called and said if Garfield touches that field they are filing assault charges against him, their son instigated the entire thing and admitted to hitting the [****] kid with a water bottle filled with water in it.

Even after the game the grandfather went up to the kid threatening the boy and thank god my friend/brother wife took it up on herself to drive 2.5 hours away to go support the kid. God forbid she didn’t go what would’ve Happened to Garfield with no adult supervision?

Everyone missed 20 mins but the one Black kid got suspended the entire game.

He got hit 3 times

He was called a monkey

He got neglected by his own coach with a damn stranger on the team bus.

He was called a Donkey and should go back to where he came from.

He was called a no good [****] who is gonna end up jail.

The kid apologized to everyone 3 times but it counted for nothing. 2 times to the coaches and players and also once to the parents.

The same [****] guy who screams at every game and disrespect the school and coach by coaching on the sidelines got his way, he and his family manipulated the entire situation from start to finish because they are simply jealous that Garfield is the main striker and not their son. He is same one who screams every game pass to His son.

I’ve waited two days before he uttering a word because I want to see if the feeling would pass, after going to school this morning Garfield and his Mom and seeing them both crying because they are still scared is enough and I’m going to talk no matter the consequences.

The kid cried so much this weekend and I’ve never seen Garfield cried before while playing on my club team.

I’m really hurt by it because I mentor and coach so many kids in the community on both male and female soccer teams and it has never crossed my mind to be so cruel to a child.

I haven’t slept well since Friday because I know Garfield is not in a good place mentally, I saw it last night in his performance for my team. He can’t even move on the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously you're not a good mentor or role model for the kid if he can't control his anger. Elbow to the head of a Smithtown player during the Suffolk Champ, throws a punch at a teammate on the way to states. Maybe if you were such a great mentor, Garfield would of gotten up, walked over to the coaches and told them what was happening instead of taking matters into his own hands. Just admit it, you failed as a coach, role model and mentor to him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously you're not a good mentor or role model for the kid if he can't control his anger. Elbow to the head of a Smithtown player during the Suffolk Champ, throws a punch at a teammate on the way to states. Maybe if you were such a great mentor, Garfield would of gotten up, walked over to the coaches and told them what was happening instead of taking matters into his own hands. Just admit it, you failed as a coach, role model and mentor to him.

This is great and you must be a great parent yourself. You're a joke !
The coaches were under the thumb of that players parents. Get that through your head. At least he has multiple people that care for him and his club team love him. Try having a conversation with him. Great kid to be around.
Go f yourself. I'd throw elbows myself if you see how much he gets hacked because he dribble circles around 2-3 kids a play. Plus your kid probably sucks !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I have seen him play , but not everything is about Connetqout . You guys have a mess on your hands and I hope you can deal with it and move along. My comment is about the awards and how silly and East they hand out these all America and all state trophy’s. Look at the list than look at the stats. Tell me what these all stars did to help that team.

He holds down the center so well it allows his team, and his club team, to play just three in the back. That's what allowed them to go to state and his club team to be nationally ranked.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Noticed the Instagram page for the young man from Connetquot
Don't recognize his hand gesture
Is anybody familiar with it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are the typical modern parent. Probably blame the teachers for your kids [****] grades.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, such a big guy. You would throw elbows because you're a hack. Probably never played at any high level, now you're just taking money from parents and acting like you know how to train. If you were any good, you would leave LI and go somewhere that has a real program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know a child was on his way to a NY State Finals with a Head Coach, AD and his entire team to be treated with racial slurs, physical violence and felt he didn’t have any support or help from anyone on that bus and lashed out to his aggressors. Coaches and AD are on the bus your telling me they didn’t hear what was being said or done to the player? As adults and chaperones you failed that one boy miserably. Not only did you fail him but you punished him from the biggest soccer game of his life and isolated him further by not allowing him to get off the bus with his team. You bench the child for fighting back and let aggressors play in the game further making the child feel more alone and isolated. Connetquot there was soo many wrongs in these events that transpired that day. The All American defender didn’t do anything that his coaches and AD should have and he and the entire bus failed one person and that’s why racism shouldn’t be in athletics. Everyone on that bus is guilty and the trash mother on speaker karma will come for you and your child.

Connetquot is trash and I hope the child sues you

Ever overhear your kids when they are with their friends and they are a mix of races? Especially online? They use this kind of language all the time because they think it's funny and they are all cool with it. Garfield uses the same kind of language with his teammates too. They didn't mess with Garfield because he was black. They messed with Garfield because they thought it would be funny to annoy the sleeping kid. Unfortunately the genius who tossed water bottles at Garfield to keep waking him up eventually hit Garfield in the head and got punched in return for his efforts. This should have ended with some apologies and internal team punishments for all involved. And it would have if the family of the kid who got punched wasn't making all sorts of threats which forced the school to take a harder line with Garfield than they should have. The disgusting comments by the mother and grandfather are horrific. They should be banned from all future school games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, such a big guy. You would throw elbows because you're a hack. Probably never played at any high level, now you're just taking money from parents and acting like you know how to train. If you were any good, you would leave LI and go somewhere that has a real program.

Come watch them play instead of your LIJSL 4th division son's team. smile
You're a joke and i would love to elbow you in the face also. Keep hacking or trying to anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Noticed the Instagram page for the young man from Connetquot
Don't recognize his hand gesture
Is anybody familiar with it?

If you don't know what that is, go back to watching NASCAR

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would a High School coach inflate a players stats for a $4.00 Trophy? The Coach and the Child know the truth so WHY?
Lies Lies Lies

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the All State list out? If the All American list is out then the All State list must be ready too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would a High School coach inflate a players stats for a $4.00 Trophy? The Coach and the Child know the truth so WHY?

Lies Lies Lies

Because that’s what the AD wanted. Lies and politics , that’s school ball. How does a striker score 20plus goals in school but can’t hang in the top league. I’ll tell ya. Because school ball is a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does a player score 20 one year and 6 the next year? Overrated

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the All State list out? If the All American list is out then the All State list must be ready too

Good question. Does anyone know if the All State list is out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does a player score 20 one year and 6 the next year? Overrated

Stronger league. Better defenders

Like Reply Quote
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard
Nobody Does It Better
BOTN PROMOTE
Promote Your Events
Spring & Summer '23
Camps & Clinics
NYSC Summer Select
NYSC 1/2 Day Summer
Friends of BOTN

Newest Members
keithrambo, dwacomp, PresDixHillsSC, FutsalKing, Tonna5
15,162 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 34 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics9,254
Posts538,393
Members15,162
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Random Photos
Good Jams & Hot Licks 26

Click Here!