New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G 2011 LEVITTOWN WILDCATS
by peter cavanaugh - 02/05/23 09:23 AM
B2010:U13 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 02/04/23 02:08 PM
Boys High School (School Ball Fall 2022)
by Anonymous - 02/03/23 08:29 PM
Spend Your Memorial Day At The Gettysburg Blue Gray Cup!
by Larry Miller - 02/03/23 01:13 PM
B2011:U12 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 02/03/23 12:27 PM
BOTN Translation
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wasn't the fiance was the rebound after he dated a former player/current coach?

Not at all, that woman dumped JR a long time ago. Her name is Tara she still coaches at the club.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Susa just sounds so butt hurt now over Larry dumping them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Susa just sounds so butt hurt now over Larry dumping them.
How so

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is going on at SUSA? their website is missing quite a few staff members as coaches? Is there a little bit of rebuilding going on? Word on the street is that there are training sessions going on outside of the club with SUSA trainers but not under the SUSA logo... Larry I am very curious about this

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't the fiance was the rebound after he dated a former player/current coach?

Not at all, that woman dumped JR a long time ago. Her name is Tara she still coaches at the club.

What happened to Rebecca?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is going on at SUSA? their website is missing quite a few staff members as coaches? Is there a little bit of rebuilding going on? Word on the street is that there are training sessions going on outside of the club with SUSA trainers but not under the SUSA logo... Larry I am very curious about this

This goes on everywhere, certainly not new.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Private coaching or dating other coaches in the club?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Private coaching or dating other coaches in the club?

At SUSA/Albertson both

Can a parent at SUSA/Albertson please share how it's ok to put your child in the trust of a known child abuser?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ECNL or bust!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the known child abuser? All coaches and team representatives have to pass backgrounds checks. If we are talking about the way that kids are treated, lets talk about some of the EMSC staff, including one very popular personal trainer who essentially laughed as an 11 year old with a torn ACL was stretchered off the field...we want to talk about the people that are training children, then lets talk about all of the clubs, and include the absolutely insane parents who coach as well in some of the town teams...

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Who is the known child abuser? All coaches and team representatives have to pass backgrounds checks. If we are talking about the way that kids are treated, lets talk about some of the EMSC staff, including one very popular personal trainer who essentially laughed as an 11 year old with a torn ACL was stretchered off the field...we want to talk about the people that are training children, then lets talk about all of the clubs, and include the absolutely insane parents who coach as well in some of the town teams...

Abuse does not have to mean its sexual. The abuse referred to here is verbal, mental, and emotional abuse.....these trainers and coaches need to understand these kids want to just play and dont take it as serious as the adult coaches and trainers. Maybe because their livelihood does not depend on it!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Larry I guess JR fiancé also questioned his behavior because words on the block she backed her xxxx up and left his pathetic face. I guess even she had enough of his crap

Does the women you referenced in your post have a name?

BOTN has received an email with a picture of JR with a woman. The email says that the woman in the picture is the person alluded to in the quoted post. The name of the woman is stated in the email as I'm told the picture and her name was obtained from JR's Facebook page. Checking that page for the first time sure has some very interesting pics and comments....

I am not going to post the name of the woman in the pictures, but it is very appreciated that the Facebook page was brought to my attention. I never go to Facebook...

I just saw this post and went to JRs facebook page and the pictures you say are there arent there anymore

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry I guess JR fiancé also questioned his behavior because words on the block she backed her xxxx up and left his pathetic face. I guess even she had enough of his crap

BOTN has received an email with a picture of JR with a woman. The email says that the woman in the picture is the person alluded to in the quoted post. The name of the woman is stated in the email as I'm told the picture and her name was obtained from JR's Facebook page. Checking that page for the first time sure has some very interesting pics and comments....

I am not going to post the name of the woman in the pictures, but it is very appreciated that the Facebook page was brought to my attention. I never go to Facebook...

I just saw this post and went to JRs facebook page and the pictures you say are there arent there anymore
I'm not surprised he removed those pictures...JR does not want me to have them...Yo, JR, I have the pics. I have them all that were on your Facebook account. I also have a video file with a young boy celebrating his birthday. I would say the child appears to be either 2 or 3. The boy is wearing a Chevrolet logo t-shirt. All of these pictures and the video was sent to me and I was told the source was facebook.

I would also point out that I believe the pictures sent to me feature 3 different women who seem to be overly friendly with JR. A few of the pictures were taken at a Man U game in Manchester. Perhaps tomorrow I'll post one or three of them with the women and maybe someone knows who they are can put a name to the faces. One of the three ladies is identified by name. Her initials are E. O'M.

The pic says she is from Northport, and I am of the understanding she is a nurse. Many of the pictures show JR with a baby/young boy. To be continued.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every other team in their system is just an “ATM”. You get nothing for it but empty promises.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not surprised he removed those pictures...JR does not want me to have them...Yo, JR, I have the pics. I have them all that were on your Facebook account. I also have a video file with a young boy celebrating his birthday. I would say the child appears to be either 2 or 3. The boy is wearing a Chevrolet logo t-shirt. All of these pictures and the video was sent to me and I was told the source was facebook.

I would also point out that I believe the pictures sent to me feature 3 different women who seem to be overly friendly with JR. A few of the pictures were taken at a Man U game in Manchester. Perhaps tomorrow I'll post one or three of them with the women and maybe someone knows who they are can put a name to the faces. One of the three ladies is identified by name. Her initials are E. O'M.

The pic says she is from Northport, and I am of the understanding she is a nurse. Many of the pictures show JR with a baby/young boy. To be continued.....

larry you are getting very creepy. this is old news and it's time to find a new message or just retire old man

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

larry you are getting very creepy. this is old news and it's time to find a new message or just retire old man
It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Whomever wrote that either doesn't know what is really going on and how current it really is, or it is someone who knows exactly what's really going on and is trying set me off. Either way it is not working.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whomever wrote that either doesn't know what is really going on and how current it really is, or it is someone who knows exactly what's really going on and is trying set me off. Either way it is not working.
Larry in front of his computer with a box of cleanex and bottle of lotion

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Larry in front of his computer with a box of cleanex and bottle of lotion

It's KLEENEX, not cleanex. Now to answer your obvious and transparent post. If, I am doing what you see in your private thoughts when you think of me, I suggest you also picture the nice, thick, milky, vanilla malted you will find all over your face when all is said and done grin

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only milky vanilla I get from the other boys is ENSURE milkshake

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
larry anything new going on the JR world of soccer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m sure he’ll let us know of some groundbreaking news. keep tuned Into BOTN because it’s gonna be fun

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that JR is single again he is going to prey on the Susa women’s team players this summer. Larry keep an eye out and if you find out anything report this freak to US soccer. It’s time to throw out the trash. Freaks going to try to date his own players again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that JR is single again he is going to prey on the Susa women’s team players this summer. Larry keep an eye out and if you find out anything report this freak to US soccer. It’s time to throw out the trash. Freaks going to try to date his own players again.
Larry is having jr's love child

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WTAF?! Bro...

Like Reply Quote
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Quick Reply