New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G 2011 LEVITTOWN WILDCATS
by peter cavanaugh - 02/05/23 09:23 AM
B2010:U13 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 02/04/23 02:08 PM
Boys High School (School Ball Fall 2022)
by Anonymous - 02/03/23 08:29 PM
Spend Your Memorial Day At The Gettysburg Blue Gray Cup!
by Larry Miller - 02/03/23 01:13 PM
B2011:U12 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 02/03/23 12:27 PM
BOTN Translation
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Susa just recently added a nice incentive for parents to go amd recruit for them, $200 off tuition for every player they bring in

That was very thoughtful of them to send adults out to entice, coerce and pressure kids....seems to fit the theme of first post.

The SUSA ATM Mobile network. The parents get $200 and SUSA gets 5 figures per kid. That is one lousy commission rate!!~

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Susa just recently added a nice incentive for parents to go amd recruit for them, $200 off tuition for every player they bring in

That was very thoughtful of them to send adults out to entice, coerce and pressure kids....seems to fit the theme of first post.

The SUSA ATM Mobile network. The parents get $200 and SUSA gets 5 figures per kid. That is one lousy commission rate!!~

Geez, $200 bucks? That's pretty embarrassing. Nice way to break up family friendships once one of the players gets picked over the other. Another new low.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Geez, $200 bucks? That's pretty embarrassing. Nice way to break up family friendships once one of the players gets picked over the other. Another new low.

As an organization they really don’t have any shame do they?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
next thing they will give overrides on every shirt, magnet, headband they buy as well. like a soccer MLM program. genius!!! because parents will fall for it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If friendships are broken over whose kid gets picked for a team, then they really weren't friends.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a pretty smart business move on their part. Incentivize 1000 parents to go recruit for them. My only question is why they need to do it now. Are they hard up for money?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
It's a pretty smart business move on their part. Incentivize 1000 parents to go recruit for them. My only question is why they need to do it now. Are they hard up for money?

Money is the reason at SUSA. Like Glenn said at an HBC meeting that he sees parents as "ATM Machines." Do you folks really think Glenn Schneider is a soccer fan? Do you think he invested in SUSA for the sake of soccer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry I don't think you are a fan of soccer either, and yet you still make money from it. There really is no difference between what Glenn does with susa parents or what you do with extorting money from clubs. Maybe SUSA over extended itself with all the new construction it has going on and needed some funds

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry I don't think you are a fan of soccer either, and yet you still make money from it. There really is no difference between what Glenn does with susa parents or what you do with extorting money from clubs. Maybe SUSA over extended itself with all the new construction it has going on and needed some funds

I am extorting money from clubs? Extorting?

Yes, I make money from for profit companies. In fact, without exception in the 30 years of BOTN, every company or tournament that advertises here approached BOTN. Without exception. I do not sell.

Extorting money? Look up the definition of the word, after you do that, and you still think I am committing extortion, call the DA.

I am not a soccer business. I am not a soccer company. I do not interact with parents or their children. Other than BOTN, you haven't a clue what else I do, or what my other interests are.

In closing, I don’t do anything close to what Glenn Schneider is doing and continues to do. I don’t demean my parents, I don’t have coaches that are verbally abusive to children, and I don’t make promises I can’t keep. I would never want to be anything like Glenn Schneider.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is funny $200 for them to make 30x that on the deal. They really have people fooled. Let this sink in If enough people bring in players that might be the reason your kid loses their position or gets moved to another team. This is also more proof that Susa does not develop players training sucks because they go out and recruit. They do better at the younger age groups because they grab players from all over to come to them but as they get older there teams fall off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is funny $200 for them to make 30x that on the deal. They really have people fooled. Let this sink in If enough people bring in players that might be the reason your kid loses their position or gets moved to another team. This is also more proof that Susa does not develop players training sucks because they go out and recruit. They do better at the younger age groups because they grab players from all over to come to them but as they get older there teams fall off.

Wait, so you think it's ok for SUSA to make money by way of poaching and sending parents out to get more and more players so that they can "finish" what they started on their fields? The fields look like crap and are unfinished as is the parking lot. Everyone knows that SUSA is broke and desperate for cash and can't pay their bills. Even with taking any player that can crawl and telling the parents that they are going to be a star. With Kelsch poaching from the high school soccer team, begging players to come and promising the world. The other trainers are threatened if they don't bring in more "ATM" machines they will be out of a job. Also, how the trainers are so stressed that they abuse the kids and the parents. That is all ok, BUT Larry is extorting clubs. GTFOH, you stupid P.O.S.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait, so you think it's ok for SUSA to make money by way of poaching and sending parents out to get more and more players so that they can "finish" what they started on their fields? The fields look like crap and are unfinished as is the parking lot. Everyone knows that SUSA is broke and desperate for cash and can't pay their bills. Even with taking any player that can crawl and telling the parents that they are going to be a star. With Kelsch poaching from the high school soccer team, begging players to come and promising the world. The other trainers are threatened if they don't bring in more "ATM" machines they will be out of a job. Also, how the trainers are so stressed that they abuse the kids and the parents. That is all ok, BUT Larry is extorting clubs. GTFOH, you stupid P.O.S.

I heard that there is some kind of legal stuff going on. didnt larry in a few posts say that. i thought i read that larry said something about that. this looks like this is or could be very interesting

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed that their facilities in Hauppauge and Smithtown are up for sale. Do they have an indoor facility at their C.I. location?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
To all these people complaining about coaches being abusive and so on.

You folks witnessing this behavior have an obligation if you know its happening you must report it to Safesport.

It will get investigated if a report is made.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NEWS tournament was a bust. Low level teams and not a lot of coaches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NEWS tournament was a bust. Low level teams and not a lot of coaches

I remember when this was a cash cow for Slick when he used to run it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry I guess JR fiancé also questioned his behavior because words on the block she backed her xxxx up and left his pathetic face. I guess even she had enough of his crap

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry I guess JR fiancé also questioned his behavior because words on the block she backed her xxxx up and left his pathetic face. I guess even she had enough of his crap

Does the women you referenced in your post have a name?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

BOTN has received an email with a picture of JR with a woman. The email says that the woman in the picture is the person alluded to in the quoted post. The name of the woman is stated in the email as I'm told the picture and her name was obtained from JR's Facebook page. Checking that page for the first time sure has some very interesting pics and comments....

I am not going to post the name of the woman in the pictures, but it is very appreciated that the Facebook page was brought to my attention. I never go to Facebook...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BOTN has received an email with a picture of JR with a woman. The email says that the woman in the picture is the person alluded to in the quoted post. The name of the woman is stated in the email as I'm told the picture and her name was obtained from JR's Facebook page. Checking that page for the first time sure has some very interesting pics and comments....

I am not going to post the name of the woman in the pictures, but it is very appreciated that the Facebook page was brought to my attention. I never go to Facebook...
Larry the creeper is back

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Larry the creeper is back

I see I got your attention...you made my day!! Do you think that E. O'M. would like to be named on BOTN or any of the published pics of her by JR posted here? Think about that before you think you can bust my balls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your old balls don't even work and haven't in years hahaha. Tough guy slowly dying behind his keyboard. How was Thanksgiving Larry? Lonely as usual?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Your old balls don't even work and haven't in years hahaha. Tough guy slowly dying behind his keyboard. How was Thanksgiving Larry? Lonely as usual?

My old balls seem to really be working well when it comes to you, or you wouldn’t be bothering to even post about me.

You can’t get me out of your head can you? I truly love the fact that you make me important in your life to take the time to share your thoughts about me with everybody.

I just love the fact that I’m living inside of you, and there’s no way for you to get me to leave, is there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My old balls seem to really be working well when it comes to you, or you wouldn’t be bothering to even post about me.

You can’t get me out of your head can you? I truly love the fact that you make me important in your life to take the time to share your thoughts about me with everybody.

I just love the fact that I’m living inside of you, and there’s no way for you to get me to leave, is there?

Larry, JR's Fiance seemed to be able to leave....... I also bet JR is writing back against you now. Kudos to the young lady for having the courage to pick up and leave a scumbag like JR.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't the fiance was the rebound after he dated a former player/current coach?

Like Reply Quote
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard
Nobody Does It Better
BOTN PROMOTE
Promote Your Events
Spring & Summer '23