New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G2009:U14 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Larry Miller - 11/30/22 08:37 PM
G2008:U15 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 11/30/22 03:50 PM
Boys High School (School Ball Fall 2022)
by Anonymous - 11/30/22 09:39 AM
BOTN Translation
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Shame on you Connetquot and coaches AD your soo wrong

This is 100% on the coach and school for not acting on it before it got our of hand. Who among us would not defend there child immediately after learning that their son got punched. I also don't 100% blame the kid who did the punching. I'm sure he felt like his back was up against the wall. The school and adults on that bus are at fault

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone explain how the all league, all county and all state voting works?

Is it only coaches that vote or do refs vote too?

For all state do votes start over again only for players that qualified for all county?

Etc

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For all state do votes start over again only for players that qualified for all county?

Etc

It’s a good old boys club. You vote for my kid and I’ll vote for yours.
Only coaches vote , and usually the better players are overlooked because
Some mommy helped more than others.
This is what make’s high school awards a joke.
Look at the goals and totals of some of the boys this year and you tell me different

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Small school kid scores over 20 goals vs less competition vs big school kid scores 8 how are the awards not in league categories?
That same small school kid would be lucky to score 5.
Boys club definitely.
College coaches don’t care about these awards

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shame on you Connetquot and coaches AD your soo wrong

This is 100% on the coach and school for not acting on it before it got our of hand. Who among us would not defend there child immediately after learning that their son got punched. I also don't 100% blame the kid who did the punching. I'm sure he felt like his back was up against the wall. The school and adults on that bus are at fault

I would not defend my kid if he got punched for racially attacking someone. I would tell my kid he got what he deserved. Parents are scared to teach kids about accountability. I bet that kid will think twice before he insults someone.
The parents response to her kid getting punched is the exact reason the kid acts and says what he said. Maybe someone should have taught the parents a lesson.

The kids that were racially attacking and bullying the kid play for that Ronkonkoma club team. If you saw that coach in action and the parents you would not be surprised the way the kids behave.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Connetquot named Coach of the year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Connetquot named Coach of the year

If this is true the whole thing is just crazy. That’s as bad a a all American who did nothing all year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The coach of the year award was done before the state game, just like all awards. Also, the coach has no say on discipline, if you ever worked in a school on a sports team, you know the AD then Principle will decide the kids fate. Also, when 26 kids all said nothing racist was said on that bus, and you believe the one kid who threw the punch or his club coach, you might be the problem. These are HS kids, they do dumb [****], but don't act like this was a racist event, the team is filled with kids from all over the place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The coach of the year award was done before the state game, just like all awards. Also, the coach has no say on discipline, if you ever worked in a school on a sports team, you know the AD then Principle will decide the kids fate. Also, when 26 kids all said nothing racist was said on that bus, and you believe the one kid who threw the punch or his club coach, you might be the problem. These are HS kids, they do dumb [****], but don't act like this was a racist event, the team is filled with kids from all over the place.

Kids were screwing with each other for fun. It got out of hand and one of the kids got punched for his troubles. The language used sounds horrible but the kids talked to each other like that every day at practice. It should have ended there with some internal team punishments. Things only got out of hand when the so-called adults got involved.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Etc

It’s a good old boys club. You vote for my kid and I’ll vote for yours.
Only coaches vote , and usually the better players are overlooked because
Some mommy helped more than others.
This is what make’s high school awards a joke.
Look at the goals and totals of some of the boys this year and you tell me different

Is it true that the players coach is the one who influences the votes for the players or do other school coaches actually vote independently?

Like Reply Quote
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard
Nobody Does It Better
BOTN PROMOTE
Promote Your Events
Winter Indoor