Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G2009:U14 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 10/04/22 09:20 AM
Girls High School (School Ball Fall 2022)
by Anonymous - 10/03/22 08:21 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 47 guests, and 18 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums17
Topics9,279
Posts537,909
Members15,153
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weird that you don’t like SUSA and JR but promote Albertson SC Which SUSA Profits from. Moussa and Glen must be laughing about that. To add insult to injury the banner says “JR Academy”.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Weird that you don’t like SUSA and JR but promote Albertson SC Which SUSA Profits from. Moussa and Glen must be laughing about that. To add insult to injury the banner says “JR Academy”.

First of all, this is an albertson only program, and the JR stands for JUNIOR.

As far as Moussa and Glenn laughing, I think not, and they will not be laughing moving forward. The party hasn't started yet, and I am the party master. As far as JR goes I doubt he is laughing or will be moving shortly into the start of the Fall season. There is a new girls ECNL commissioner who I will shortly be introducing JR, and the SUSA to in a most demostrable way. Timing is everything :-)

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How and when will you be introducing SUSA to the new commissioner?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
How and when will you be introducing SUSA to the new commissioner?

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please Larry it’s the same ol story. You say you’re gonna do this or that and have info on him or her. ECNL commissioner not wasting his time with you

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Please Larry it’s the same ol story. You say you’re gonna do this or that and have info on him or her. ECNL commissioner not wasting his time with you

Yes, it is the same old story, but it’s from you. I’m well aware of all of your posts, and I will say this again, if you really knew what was going on between Moussa, Glenn, JR, and myself you would realize that everything I say is true because should I choose to have a conversation about SUSA with the new commissioner, or Any director involved with ECNL, I don’t think they would have an option to say no.

I’m sure the SUSA people know that. What I would suggest is that if you are that close to the boys or an ally to anyone at SUSA you may want to ask them to be very candid with you to tell you WTF is going on.

Now, in their defense, they may not want to tell you because they have made a serious miscalculation and totally fucked up.

More to come when the time is right.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

Aren't you the clever one... NOT!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is Hilarious. A back and forth between who is morally worse SUSA or Albertson SC. Larry may not have divulged all the reasons SUSA is so bad but we definitely know about the Albertson SC and all all all the male coaches/trainers who have been fired for inappropriate "issues" with female athletes. Of course we cannot forget the DOC (Riley) who is now banned from coaching ANYWHERE after allegedly forcing his players to have sex with him. And yes he was under investigation by US Soccer for these allegations, and fired by Portland (NWSL) while he was actively the DOC of Albertson SC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is Hilarious. A back and forth between who is morally worse SUSA or Albertson SC. Larry may not have divulged all the reasons SUSA is so bad but we definitely know about the Albertson SC and all all all the male coaches/trainers who have been fired for inappropriate "issues" with female athletes. Of course we cannot forget the DOC (Riley) who is now banned from coaching ANYWHERE after allegedly forcing his players to have sex with him. And yes he was under investigation by US Soccer for these allegations, and fired by Portland (NWSL) while he was actively the DOC of Albertson SC.

Knowing all of this and SUSA still bought out Riley’s training organization. So it seems they are a perfect fit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have been hearing about this "smoking gun" for almost a year now. When can we expect the news to hit? What will it entail? Accusations along the line of inappropriate behavior or a financial scandal?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
We have been hearing about this "smoking gun" for almost a year now. When can we expect the news to hit? What will it entail? Accusations along the line of inappropriate behavior or a financial scandal?

We don’t know yet what we’re going to fine. Clearly it is my impression that certainly the back of the net will be able to get various financial information and as far as inappropriate behavior goes, that’s yet to be determined on what we discover through discovery. Read between the lines. Things don’t move as fast as you would like, and certainly in this case, not clearly fast enough For me.

Be very clear about one thing, and that is, when I make a statement it is not hot air. When I say we’re going to see things you can take it to the bank. Just be patient along with me and believe me I’m less patient than all of you.

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!