Rate Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry, I was told that you said at a meeting where they were a bunch of coaches and people from eastern New York that you said that SUSA had called Eastern New York the mafia and they said that was because a lot of the board members and league board members are Italian. I also know that the referees association also has a lot of Italians and as an Italian I take great offense to being stereotyped as being in the mafia.

I hope you won’t delete this post, I hope you post it, and let us no what I was told is true or not that you said that someone at SUSA called Eastern New York the mafia.

I’d also like you to tell us who said that if in fact it was really said.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Larry, I was told that you said at a meeting where they were a bunch of coaches and people from eastern New York that you said that SUSA had called Eastern New York the mafia and they said that was because a lot of the board members and league board members are Italian. I also know that the referees association also has a lot of Italians and as an Italian I take great offense to being stereotyped as being in the mafia.

I hope you won’t delete this post, I hope you post it, and let us no what I was told is true or not that you said that someone at SUSA called Eastern New York the mafia.

Larry you never replied to this post. Are you afraid to answer this cause you might get sued for libel and slander

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Larry you never replied to this post. Are you afraid to answer this cause you might get sued for libel and slander

Being sued by SUSA or anyone is a non-issue for me....to answer your question, I must have missed this post as I have been en vacances. YES!! Moussa did refer to ENYYSA, as the mafia on more than one occasion. I hope he does sue me for this post, but like my calling SUSA (Glenn) out for referring to his players as ATM machines I think you call all take Moussa's Italian stereotype/trop comment as true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Being sued by SUSA or anyone is a non-issue for me....to answer your question, I must have missed this post as I have been en vacances. YES!! Moussa did refer to ENYYSA, as the mafia on more than one occasion. I hope he does sue me for this post, but like my calling SUSA (Glenn) out for referring to his players as ATM machines I think you call all take Moussa's Italian stereotype/trop comment as true.
Larry the liar strikes again do you think anyone believes you anymore

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Larry the liar strikes again do you think anyone believes you anymore

Your post was exactly what i expected. You must not be a friend of SUSA because if you were one of their acolytes, you would have hoped my response went unanswered, but you didn't. What is about either SUSA or Moussa that you don't like? I ask that because should I choose to defend my statement, I would have show I'm not lying.

What to do, what to do?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to me that you are dodging the issue. Making an outrageous claim about a company calling out an another organization the Mafia because of all the Italians, based on their last names,that are in charge without backing it up makes you look worse that the accused jerk you claimed said it. I'm sure that if it is true many Italian parents nd maybe workers at SUSA would be very pissed if it is true. So larry, we're waiting or are you full of it and just trying bust SUSA and Moussa's balls?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to me that you are dodging the issue. Making an outrageous claim about a company calling out an another organization the Mafia because of all the Italians, based on their last names,that are in charge without backing it up makes you look worse that the accused jerk you claimed said it. I'm sure that if it is true many Italian parents nd maybe workers at SUSA would be very pissed if it is true. So larry, we're waiting or are you full of it and just trying bust SUSA and Moussa's balls?

Do I not know how to read. Didn't he say Mousa said it? How is that dodging

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
Listen, genius. It was said at a meeting where there were quite a few people in attendance. Do you think for one minute Moussa and Glen would let someone make the charge and do nothing? Think about it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CJ Orlando
Listen, genius. It was said at a meeting where there were quite a few people in attendance. Do you think for one minute Moussa and Glen would let someone make the charge and do nothing? Think about it!

CJ

Think you misread the comment and in error was obnoxious in calling a genius, agreed with Larry's comment that he said it was Moussa who said it

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Let me correct your post. The meeting you refer to where there were people in attendance is where Glenn made the comment that he sees every parent/player as an ATM machine.

The "Mafia" comment was said to me on more than one occasion by Moussa Sy. Moussa said it on a least one phone call and in at least one email. I have the email, and I have the phone call :-)

You are correct that neither Moussa or Glenn, if it was false, would certainly do something (legally) if it were not true. To that end, here is a copy & paste of a portion of one of the emails that contained my allegation between Moussa and myself where Moussa was very piqued that I was in conversations with someone at ENYYSA regarding my assisting them with their new Invitational League and other newsworthy issues of the day.

I thought you were different but I guess I was wrong. I was told you would do this at some point, side with the “mafia”. You tend to forget very quickly but I don’t. The mafia has tried over 10 + years for me not to support you but I stood by you and stuck with because I considered you a friend.

Like I said, I am not playing this game anymore. I am sad to be losing a friend for some stupid shit but you tell your new sheriff in town that I will be waiting for him. SUSA will get stronger because we are in this for the right reasons. The mafia has no place in youth sport. You enjoy your time on the other side of the aisle.

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
L
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
L
I always find it so rich in irony when people that are part of our melting pot who may be foreign born Americans resort to ethnic slurs. We all live in a huge glass house and as a country of immigrants have no right to throw stones at our fellow citizens. Openly showing biases is just bad for business!

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by LIRef77
I always find it so rich in irony when people that are part of our melting pot who may be foreign born Americans resort to ethnic slurs. We all live in a huge glass house and as a country of immigrants have no right to throw stones at our fellow citizens. Openly showing biases is just bad for business!

To take this a step or two further, I can't count the amount of times I disallowed posts attacking Moussa which are better left unsaid, but I'm sure can be figured.

Moussa and SUSA was built through the numerous years they were affiliated with BOTN until I enough was enough. I said that to Moussa because of what he either turned into, or was an academy award winning actor and fooled everyone including me.

Moussa and Glenn thought advertising here and paying for that advertising bought them BOTN and me. Neither of us are available to ever be bought. In the coming months, I plan to share (documented) some stories that should be a big peek into what's going on behind closed doors. Do any of you think ECNL would be happy to know that one of their member clubs representing the ECNL brand would be happy to read this post or see the full email or hear the phone call? Je ne pense pas!!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

CJ

Think you misread the comment and in error was obnoxious in calling a genius, agreed with Larry's comment that he said it was Moussa who said it

I wasn't talking to you, I was addressing the person that you replied to. lol

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

Let me correct your post. The meeting you refer to where there were people in attendance is where Glenn made the comment that he sees every parent/player as an ATM machine.

The "Mafia" comment was said to me on more than one occasion by Moussa Sy. Moussa said it on a least one phone call and in at least one email. I have the email, and I have the phone call :-)

You are correct that neither Moussa or Glenn, if it was false, would certainly do something (legally) if it were not true. To that end, here is a copy & paste of a portion of one of the emails that contained my allegation between Moussa and myself where Moussa was very piqued that I was in conversations with someone at ENYYSA regarding my assisting them with their new Invitational League and other newsworthy issues of the day.

I thought you were different but I guess I was wrong. I was told you would do this at some point, side with the “mafia”. You tend to forget very quickly but I don’t. The mafia has tried over 10 + years for me not to support you but I stood by you and stuck with because I considered you a friend.

Like I said, I am not playing this game anymore. I am sad to be losing a friend for some stupid shit but you tell your new sheriff in town that I will be waiting for him. SUSA will get stronger because we are in this for the right reasons. The mafia has no place in youth sport. You enjoy your time on the other side of the aisle.

Oops, I got it just a tad wrong but all the same anyway! Pure ugly!!!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by LIRef77

Pond scum comes in all shapes, colors and sizes!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CJ

I wasn't talking to you, I was addressing the person that you replied to. lol

Ha ha All is forgiven CJ

Like Reply Quote
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!