Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im a parent outside age group trying to fact checks, have any SUSA ECRL players been moved up to ECNL this year?

Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Im a parent outside age group trying to fact checks, have any SUSA ECRL players been moved up to ECNL this year?

No they are not good enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they are not good enough.

EM ECNL needed to add 9 roster players. Never looked at RL team took average players from other teams to fill the roster. Expect continued poor performance. Parents on all these RL teams are continually lured with promises they never intend to kerp.
SUCKERS.
The ECRL is a joke. Waste of parents money better used to pay for colleg.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Believe it or not RL teams do get looked at. Usually not the top D1 schools but definitely gets some looks.
Plus this one crazy thing…kids have fun playing! Yes I said it FUN

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what should they do? GA ? Locals teams?
They all bad mouth the other - not sure what is right or real !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EM free falling!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the recent movement will mean the end of this group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EM been free falling for a while now. Both EM coaches are horrible and girls left for better coaches that appreciate them. This specific team has a presidents daughter that doesn't belong on NL and coach that is scared to make the change. As a matter of fact the coaches at ECNL are bad in all the girls teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EM been free falling for a while now. Both EM coaches are horrible and girls left for better coaches that appreciate them. This specific team has a presidents daughter that doesn't belong on NL and coach that is scared to make the change. As a matter of fact the coaches at ECNL are bad in all the girls teams.

It's amazing the Board at EMSC is happy and content with the current system.
I guess no team representation at NL or RL regional playoffs is A OK for them. So long as they fill rosters and
Collect $$$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad state of affairs over there for sure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did SUSA really take a new player to Nationals who did not play one game with them during the entire season? If so, how is that even allowed?

Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Did SUSA really take a new player to Nationals who did not play one game with them during the entire season? If so, how is that even allowed?

Simple. They are SUSA and SUSA does what SUSA wants to do. If it happened what are you going to do about it? The entire youth soccer complex bows to SUSA. You should know that!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's just ridiculous, I recently saw in a social media post how another club had 4 players go down to USYS regionals and guest for another club's 2009 team. They boasted how it was a great opportunity for the girls to go down, but again how is that even allowed? seems like the wild west....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ECNL has a cutoff date for submitting rosters for post season but I think it was pushed back pretty late this year, like mid-May. So I guess it is possible?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ECNL has a cutoff date for submitting rosters for post season but I think it was pushed back pretty late this year, like mid-May. So I guess it is possible?

If that is the case, they would of had to submit a roster while the regular season was still going on as SUSA had not only tryouts
still going on in June, but they also had reg season games in June and o don’t think they qualified for
Nationals yet. They would of had to submit player’s names who were on another club before season was over. Does anyone know for sure when The actual date was for ECNL clubs to submit rosters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that is the case, they would of had to submit a roster while the regular season was still going on as SUSA had not only tryouts
still going on in June, but they also had reg season games in June and o don’t think they qualified for
Nationals yet. They would of had to submit player’s names who were on another club before season was over. Does anyone know for sure when The actual date was for ECNL clubs to submit rosters?

Who cares? It was only a goalie that went. Probably some type of issue with the regular goalie’s dad and they needed a back up

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!