by Larry Miller - 08/18/22 05:15 PM
Albertson SC Junior Academy Program
by Larry Miller - 08/18/22 05:04 PM
B2010:U13 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 08/18/22 12:14 AM
Rough Riders Mini & Junior Teams - Ages 3 to 8
by Larry Miller - 08/17/22 12:46 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 24 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics9,263
Posts537,419
Members15,147
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Ask yourself this, if it is a meaningful cup who is sanctioning this cup, and when you win it what do you graduate to? Where is this so-called meaningful cup taking you? This New York cup is just like the LIJSL cup which is to say it’s just a single elimination tournament and nothing more. You win it or you lose it that’s it, there’s nowhere else to go.
Yes so it means nothing? Getting knocked out by the winless last place team in d1 gold should mean something right? Just admit EC boca is not the powerhouse these idiots make them out to be

What team does your kid play for?

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Ask yourself this, if it is a meaningful cup who is sanctioning this cup, and when you win it what do you graduate to? Where is this so-called meaningful cup taking you? This New York cup is just like the LIJSL cup which is to say it’s just a single elimination tournament and nothing more. You win it or you lose it that’s it, there’s nowhere else to go.
Yes so it means nothing? Getting knocked out by the winless last place team in d1 gold should mean something right? Just admit EC boca is not the powerhouse these idiots make them out to be

Quit while you are ahead, well your not ahead...do you realize how transparent you are...getting knocked out of the NY Cup is no big [****] deal. So, they lost a game and you are losing your mind. I really have a problem understanding parents like you who vest so much energy into all this meaningless soccer bull [****].

You truly dont understand or comprehend what this means to your child in the big picture. If I reacted to you to my daughter #1, and put the importance on this win or lose play, and whether she was good or a bench warmer she might not be where she is today. Start poarenting and put your energy and importance to something meaningful like academics and that way your kid will be a winner like mine is.

1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both BWG and ECFC advancing to the Regional semis
And yet EC couldn't win the NY cup

And they still were able to win their group at USYS Regionals and make it to the semi finals! Not too bad. Will be back next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Coast Boca Juniors at Regionals

13 goals for and 0 goals conceded against 3 State Champions from NJ, WV, and CT. Definitely not bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Coast Boca Juniors at Regionals

13 goals for and 0 goals conceded against 3 State Champions from NJ, WV, and CT. Definitely not bad.
Funny how when an actual good club like Gottschee wins the regionals, everyone shuts up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real question is how much these idiot EC parents are paying a year for u12 soccer. All these tournaments and traveling id say well within the realm of 25k a year

These idiot parents are paying a whole lot less than the idiot parents at SUSA and many of the other so-called, in name only, academies.

Obviously you’ve got a hard on for EC, would be very clear they had quite an influx of new players from tryouts this spring and they’re on the move. You’ll just have to be excepted you and your child won’t be along for the ride. The question is is it your choice or was it their choice?

In other words, if they are not playing for a town team they are Idiot Parents of ______ (fill in the blank)
I'll go with that Larry!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the top three Labor Day tournaments for top teams in the Northeast?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fc stars cup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fc stars cup
SUSA, Barca, EMSC, Valencia and BWG should all attend this event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ISome people just don't get it until their money is gone. Going to Colombia for a tournament is not developing players, it only enriches the leaches blowing smoke up your arse! Even NYCFC and Red Bulls don't fall for this BS!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we please stop putting EMSC in the same category as these other top teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ISome people just don't get it until their money is gone. Going to Colombia for a tournament is not developing players, it only enriches the leaches blowing smoke up your arse! Even NYCFC and Red Bulls don't fall for this BS!!

I have nothing to do this this tournament and frankly dont care what youre talking about. But from where im standing, going to columbia for a soccer tournament (if i can afford it) beats sitting where ever the hell youre sitting this summer. What have you done? The local pool? Its a getaway and some soccer. Didnt interfere with school. Whats the problem? You are jealous you can not give your kids this experience perhaps? Lay off the trashing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seem upset cause one of the top players left the "# 1 ranked team in the country" to join EMSC. Got fed up with the politics, BS and playing sprinters over technical/skilled soccer players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seem upset cause one of the top players left the "# 1 ranked team in the country" to join EMSC. Got fed up with the politics, BS and playing sprinters over technical/skilled soccer players.

You guys all need to get a life. Ranked #1 in the country ? So your son plays MLS next ? What age is your son ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol no he plays some BS club who is ranked #1 according to got soccer because they play every tournament available. What a bunch of losers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol no he plays some BS club who is ranked #1 according to got soccer because they play every tournament available. What a bunch of losers.
Better off at the other 'East" team, the previous one has become toxic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its saturday nite. I have a fat n ugly wife and kids who are unathletic. What type of trash talk will i come up with about East Coast tonight because all i do is think about 12 years old soccer teams. Hmmmmmmm ? (Translation: I am a cuck and would sell my wife if my kid can play for East coast )

Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!