Spring '22 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | EHYSL |
| ENYYSA Challenge Open | GA| LIJSL |LI Cup | MLS NXT | North Atlantic | NCSANJ | WYSL | CDYSL |

Forum Search
Scores & Standings
Fall 2021/Spring 2022
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '22 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G2006:U16 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 06/28/22 09:27 PM
GHS (2005:U17, 2004:U18, 2003:U19)
by Anonymous - 06/28/22 04:25 PM
B2010:U12 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Larry Miller - 06/27/22 05:44 PM
Long Island Soccer Club Goalkeeper Clinics
by Larry Miller - 06/27/22 05:38 PM
Long Island Soccer Club Summer Skills
by Larry Miller - 06/27/22 05:35 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 10 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics9,213
Posts537,133
Members15,141
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I wonder if your son/ daughter will knows about your hate!

They will not be learning how to spit on a ref or attack a ref as long as we stay away from Barca! The environment at Barca has been this way from the beginning. I’ve watched more than enough Barca teams play to know this is an entitled organization with absolute chaos on the sidelines. The club has been out of control all along. Far from an isolated incident. Proof is in the pudding and an apple never fall far from the tree!

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spitting on someone in the Covid Era is definitely grounds for arrest.

It is an ASSAULT Dont bring COVID into Both those people should be BANNED for LIFE They shouldn't be able to COACH or attend ANY GAMES PLAYED BY their kids EVER

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen folks

Two people did wrong, horrible 😤
Hunans make mistakes, you do too!

But all of you with the hate and bad wishes
Are just like them. 😤😤

Disgusting to read this.✊🏻😤 nothing constructive
Positive.

Sad to see adults
Talking so low about other people and worse
Talking about kids that are just that, KIDS!

Very true, and let's not forget the absolute bottom of the barrel people blaming the ref, the opponent and venue for the disgusting display from their club members. I'm sure it's only a few idiots but still

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the league is going to look into the Auburndale guest players for cup semi finals?! That will be interesting. People are already submitting video to the league so they can investigate which players were on the field for that game. Grab the popcorn. This is going to get interesting. This thread has opened Pandora’s box lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, brass tacks...any news from these investigations taking place?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, brass tacks...any news from these investigations taking place?

Yes supposedly telemuno expressed interest in this story but univision turned it down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The league should investigate that Academy since they are not the clean one either
but they been pointing fingers!

Like Reply Quote
C
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
C
Adults were out of control in this situation…aggressively pursuing ref and yes making contact with ref accidentally or not (it was intentional) after the match is over….c’mon…NO WAY you can defend the adults here HAS TO be suspensions and criminal charges. This was in front of kids….you can see one kid the GK run over to his dad to calm down/keep him away….DISGRACEFUL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of this is disgraceful!
Why are you so hateful

Life is beautiful stop the hate!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes! They are investigating you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the league is going to look into the Auburndale guest players for cup semi finals?! That will be interesting. People are already submitting video to the league so they can investigate which players were on the field for that game. Grab the popcorn. This is going to get interesting. This thread has opened Pandora’s box lol
Yessss!
Hopefully they found out about the kids from redbulls, gottschee,nycfc MLS next 💩

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread has opened Pandora’s box For sure!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's official Telemundo has taken the video and will televise it. I predict Univision also will now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This incident is so shameful.
I am a Barca Parent. I can’t express to you the kindness and character these coaches have.
“More Than A Club” is a mantra, but it is real.
I have never felt shame to be an American.
...the way that we have acted around Barca is shameful.
They come to spread their brand....yes
They came for business interests.....yes
But they also came to share the game that is the soul of Barcelona.
To share a culture of respect and how to conduct yourself.
If they pack up and leave...
It’s not their shame;it is ours.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this hate towards people that didn’t do anything
One incident= 2 people
2 adults
And you are here showing yout character and haye. This
is embarrassing and shame on all of you
crucifying a whole Academy, families And athletes
People that had NOTHING to do with it.

Some of this people are people you know, from different towns and
they didn’t do anything for all this propaganda and hate.

I think is clear
Everyone in here has recognized and agreed that was horizontal, disrespectful incident with 2 people.

The league
Has punished the parents and theyv deserved,
But punishing the whole team is not fair.

Kids didn’t do anything wrong! But that’s what’s making this forum happy
Go ahead celebrate and enjoy your hate and values!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly, the barca club provides a unique opportunity here to travel to Europe and be part of international tournaments. Seeing other teams, like AC Milan or Juventus junior play a game against our kids is priceless. What other clubs offer the ability to access the European clubs at young age? The incumbent clubs here are full of politics and corruption. To punish the kids and club like that for the actions of a few parents is unheard of and shameful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100% agree with you!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Barca damage control and spin is alive and well on BOTN....;IMO, it appears that the club and the coach were more than well aware of these troubled parents. What I'd like to know if their behavior was ever addressed directly to them? My money says no.

Too many times you folks have posted, and I agree that there is no "I" in team, yet when [****] happens as it has, many of these latest posts seem to forget there is no "I" in team.

Yes, it sucks that the team got shut down, but those are the consequences, and I'm not convinced that the team coach or the club are without blame in this case as it regards these troubled parents..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nonsense! Barca has recruited certain types of players and have had no control of their sidelines from day 1! This outfit should pack up their backs and head for the hills! This was just one example that happened to be caught on tape. Phones will be pointing at the Barca sidelines for years to come.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope that the same cameras that are pointed towards Barca are also pointed to every other team in the league. They’re ugliness in every team. Unfortunately!!!! Stop acting like Barca is the worse. Disgusting how one mistake and everyone is crucifying the team. All that talk and you know damn well this is just an isolated incident. It’s never happened before. You guys are just full of hate. SMH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You better believe that from now on cameras will be rolling at all games - Veo, pixellot and personal cell phones… crucify one, crucify all will be the motto going forward. Let’s hope everyone… and I mean EVERYONE is on their best behavior bc every club will now pounce on the opportunity to make an examples of each others behavior going forward…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shake Your Head to get some blood flow back into your brain.

Barca is the worst. I have seen this particular 2011 team play a minimum of 6 times over the past 2 years.

Their parents yell at every ref, get into it with other parents and are the most obnoxious group of soccer parents I have ever seen. (We have 4 kids playing soccer)

Their 2009, 2010 and 2012 parents are not much better.

If it is multiple teams, then it is the club's culture.

Spin your nonsense elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope that the same cameras that are pointed towards Barca are also pointed to every other team in the league. They’re ugliness in every team. Unfortunately!!!! Stop acting like Barca is the worse. Disgusting how one mistake and everyone is crucifying the team. All that talk and you know damn well this is just an isolated incident. It’s never happened before. You guys are just full of hate. SMH

Ask Gary Grossman if this is an isolated incident, ask EDP if this is an isolated incident. Better yet ask Barca if this was an isolated incident or if this has happened several times over the past few years. The parents are out of control and the Academy doesn’t represent any of the Barca values. The red head con man that runs the academy can answer these questions for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shake Your Head to get some blood flow back into your brain.

Barca is the worst. I have seen this particular 2011 team play a minimum of 6 times over the past 2 years.

Their parents yell at every ref, get into it with other parents and are the most obnoxious group of soccer parents I have ever seen. (We have 4 kids playing soccer)

Their 2009, 2010 and 2012 parents are not much better.

If it is multiple teams, then it is the club's culture.

Spin your nonsense elsewhere.
Almost all the teams in the league The only maybe less aggressive are Valencia and Susa Blue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We witnessed a similar event a couple weeks ago east coast / Gotscche

Like Reply Quote
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!