Spring '22 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | EHYSL |
| ENYYSA Challenge Open | GA| LIJSL |LI Cup | MLS NXT | North Atlantic | NCSANJ | WYSL | CDYSL |

Forum Search
Scores & Standings
Fall 2021/Spring 2022
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '22 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G2006:U16 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 06:50 PM
B2009:U13 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 06:02 PM
B2011:U11 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 05:55 PM
G2008:U14 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 03:40 PM
G2010 CSHH Storm- Division 1- Tryouts
by MegCSHHSC - 05/16/22 11:41 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 44 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics9,236
Posts536,045
Members15,113
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Certain types of sleaze you can never wash off. This stank will remain forever

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any new craziness from JR to report

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Yeah JR just got his USSF director of coaching license. Seems that US Soccer does not care about his past and gifted him with another license for his resume.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah JR just got his USSF director of coaching license. Seems that US Soccer does not care about his past and gifted him with another license for his resume.

PAul Riley had the same license. What a business!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry it has come to my attention recently that JR makes $120,000 per year. So Glen pays him that much and he does nothing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry it has come to my attention recently that JR makes $120,000 per year. So Glen pays him that much and he does nothing.

And there you have it in a nutshell PARENTS ARE ATM MACHINES FOR SUSA
Absolutley unbelievable
Bad guy
Bad character
Bad organization
Bad owners
average trainer

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Mmmm, very interesting, maybe? Let's see now.

First, assuming it is true, how many SUSA players has JR coached that have been picked up by the youth national teams, and makes him worth that kind of money?

Secondly, BOTN is working to find out a bit more about JR and I hope to find out what he makes at SUSA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TEACHER ACCUSED OF SEX ABUSE REASSIGNED

by Craig Schneider, Newsday

Ex-Brentwood student had made allegation in letter to school district

The Brentwood school district has reassigned a staff member following a former student’s accusation that the staffer had sexually abused the student in the past, school officials said.

The district announced the investigation in a letter Friday to parents. The letter said the district received a letter from someone who identified themselves only as a former student, saying they had been sexually abused by a staff member.

The staff member, whom the district did not identify, has been reassigned and is not currently working with students, pending the outcome of the investigation, according to the letter to parents signed by Superintendent Richard Loeschner and school board president Robert Feliciano.

District officials also said they notified the authorities. Suffolk County police could not immediately confirm they were investigating.

“Child abuse in any form, especially that of a sexual nature, should be exposed and individuals proven to engage in such actions must be held accountable to the maximum extent allowed by law,” the district letter said.

The district letter did not say when the alleged abuse occurred beyond saying it was in the past. Neither did the district letter identify any specifics of the accusation.

Loeschner and Feliciano declined to elaborate or be interviewed.

School officials emphasized in their letter the district’s responsibility to make sure schools are safe environments for children.

“Schools must be a place where parents can trust that their children will be safe, second only to the safety of their own homes,” the letter to parents said. “It is the responsibility of our schools to honor and uphold that trust. While we are proud to say that our schools are safe for the overwhelming majority of our students, allegations of abuse against even one of our students is unsettling and unacceptable.”

The district letter also asked parents to reach out to school officials if they hear any such allegations.

“If you see or hear something, say something. Daunting as it may be, we ask that your decision to step forward and report this type of behavior be led by an understanding of the unconscionable severity of this type of abuse,” the letter said. “We ask that you reflect on the lifelong trauma that will be endured by the victims against whom these crimes are committed.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is Kosi got choked out by a parent at practice this week. Let's see how the club handles this one. Why his practices are unsupervised is beyond me

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You just print every susa rumor don't you without validating anything.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

I dont print. I publish or post. I just posted your post. Did that allegation, which is certainly not the first time that Kozy's behavior has come up for discussion, hit a nerve? BTW, W(ho)TF are you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is Kosi got choked out by a parent at practice this week. Let's see how the club handles this one. Why his practices are unsupervised is beyond me

Susa does not care to provide a healthy atmosphere for the kids and parents. If they did they would never allow Kozy or some others to be there. The coaches who verbally abuse and in some incidents get physical with the kids are a ticking time bomb for all. This parent and his family will be shown the door and Kozy will play the victim.

Coaches like Kozy doesn’t exist unless the owner of Susa who is Glen allows him to. If this is true, the parent will be arrested for assault and will now have to deal with that, all because of the dirty people and deeds allowed to exist at susa. I am surprised Kozy and others are not drinking their food from a straw. Parents that tolerate their kids being around all this is negligence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

I dont print. I publish or post. I just posted your post. Did that allegation, which is certainly not the first time that Kozy's behavior has come up for discussion, hit a nerve? BTW, W(ho)TF are you?

Larry, they likely are one of three: Susa employee, parent who collects team dues and assists Susa in taking more money than they are entitled to from the team bank account, or just another koolaid Susa drinker who lives through their kids and will ignore the mountain of evidence against this alleged soccer academy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Larry, they likely are one of three: Susa employee, parent who collects team dues and assists Susa in taking more money than they are entitled to from the team bank account, or just another koolaid Susa drinker who lives through their kids and will ignore the mountain of evidence against this alleged soccer academy.

Susa should not involve a parent to hold a bank account and collect money for the team. In some cases the parent admin is collecting just under $20k for an ECNL team. There should be one tuition that includes their ‘team dues’. They do this for a not so nice reason and the kick back the team admins get from Susa for their silence and cooperation shows how low people can be bought.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Numerous numerous complaints from parents about Kosi and the club does nothing. Parents all sit outside in their cars while this maniac berates their children and kicks them out of practice. One parent I guess finally had enough. Supposedly Kosi has now lost 4 kids since end of last season and is trying to recruit players from the other team but no one wants to play for him

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Numerous numerous complaints from parents about Kosi and the club does nothing. Parents all sit outside in their cars while this maniac berates their children and kicks them out of practice. One parent I guess finally had enough. Supposedly Kosi has now lost 4 kids since end of last season and is trying to recruit players from the other team but no one wants to play for him

Exactly, what does that say about these parents who believe being silent is in the best interest of their kid and kids teammates? Its just gross behavior from the coach and parents. Can't blame a parent for snapping and taking matters into their own hands, literally.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Susa should not involve a parent to hold a bank account and collect money for the team. In some cases the parent admin is collecting just under $20k for an ECNL team. There should be one tuition that includes their ‘team dues’. They do this for a not so nice reason and the kick back the team admins get from Susa for their silence and cooperation shows how low people can be bought.

If you are counting the Susa wind breaker jacket you receive as your big kick back.... that's really questionable. .lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’ve posted many things and allegations without validating or evidence. We’ll see what happens soon enough, someone may want to take legal action.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

You’ve posted many things and allegations without validating or evidence. We’ll see what happens soon enough, someone may want to take legal action.

Actually, when I state facts, I do supply evidence. I may not show it to you, but I have it, so that if I need it, I can pull it out. Yes, we'll see what happens next and personally, it should yield me and BOTN readers a treasure trove of factual information directly from the source(s). I can't wait. I am not new at this game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So let us all understand your post a little better. Clearly you are in the on the side of bad behavior towards kids and clubs that behave in any manner they deem fit to make more money?

Many are most thankful that there is some sort of platform like this out there because it certainly isn’t the clubs and their leaders or the leagues that sanction them.

People like you make my stomach turn and I have no doubt you are some wanker who is part of the problem and more annoyed some light is being placed on you and your cronies shady behavior towards kids. Legal action goes both ways.

If any club or coach believes they are clean enough to pass the test of a civil or criminal case we all would love to see them step forward so the truth can all come out.

BOTN, the parents, the kids the local clubs with the exception of those who took bribes, are all innocent in this polluted arena. You my friend have no clue what you are spewing and if you want to stick up for bad people I suggest you do it elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kozy is very hard/abusive to the kids on his team. This particular child was known to get it the worst. There were many complaints brought to the attention of the club and nothing was done. Supposedly the kid showed up to practice and Kozy told him he's not practicing with the team today and to go sit in the lobby. 11 year old being sent to sit by himself in the lobby and has no idea why. Dad finds out and comes in later to talk to Kozy as to what happened and Kozy wound up with hands around his neck and trainers having to pull the dad off of him. When parents drop their kids off at practice they are leaving them in the care of these trainers. If anything would have happened to that child sitting alone in the lobby, Susa is leaving themselves open for massive lawsuits. Can't keep berating little kids and expect nothing to happen

Like Reply Quote
L
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
L
Kozy is very hard/abusive to the kids on his team. This particular child was known to get it the worst. There were many complaints brought to the attention of the club and nothing was done. Supposedly the kid showed up to practice and Kozy told him he's not practicing with the team today and to go sit in the lobby. 11 year old being sent to sit by himself in the lobby and has no idea why. Dad finds out and comes in later to talk to Kozy as to what happened and Kozy wound up with hands around his neck and trainers having to pull the dad off of him. When parents drop their kids off at practice they are leaving them in the care of these trainers. If anything would have happened to that child sitting alone in the lobby, Susa is leaving themselves open for massive lawsuits. Can't keep berating little kids and expect nothing to happen

IF something like what you described actually happened someone should have called the police and someone should have been charged with assault.

It is the nonsensical behavior of adults like this that makes my job more difficult. If there is no respect within any particular club why should I expect the players to be treated with respect by their own club?

Does it matter to the adults that the kids saw it all?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for you Dad! You should be supported by the rest of the parents on the team and demand the removal of Quiffy! What happens when he shuns your kid next. Parents stand together. I believe your all fools for having your children put in this circumstance in the first place as Larry has well documented this club and specifically this Quif bag! Parents fault for allowing this to happen and only the parents can fix it by standing up for their kids! But yet again they won’t and will likely leave their kids in this toxic environment. If I see a parent wearing SUSA gear I will know you are a supporter of child abuse!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When did this happen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Imagine paying top dollar for a service and then your child is told he is not worthy of that service even though you already paid. And then imagine that the person telling you your child is not worthy is Kozy. Lmao Kozy! Hahahaha. I can’t! The biggest loser on Long Island!

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!