Spring '22 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | EHYSL |
| ENYYSA Challenge Open | GA| LIJSL |LI Cup | MLS NXT | North Atlantic | NCSANJ | WYSL | CDYSL |

Forum Search
Scores & Standings
Fall 2021/Spring 2022
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '22 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G2006:U16 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 06:50 PM
B2009:U13 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 06:02 PM
B2011:U11 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 05:55 PM
G2008:U14 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 03:40 PM
G2010 CSHH Storm- Division 1- Tryouts
by MegCSHHSC - 05/16/22 11:41 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 44 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics9,236
Posts536,045
Members15,113
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 42 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 41 42
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think anyone should read much into ECNL and ECRL programs either. Long Island is a hot bed of talent and these 2 clubs are making a mockery of it. Town teams and clubs competing in GA and other similar leagues are attracting better talent in Suffolk and Nassau county.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry i don’t care if em split the ECNL team up they shouldn’t lose to EASTCOAST and Eastcoast moving to DIV 1 nycsl isn’t a big deal nobody plays in that league anymore

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Meadow lost to East Coast??? What a joke. ECNL grade team lost to a DIV2 NYCSL East Coast team that is not supposed to be at that level. Shame on East Meadow to drop so low.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
East Meadow lost to East Coast??? What a joke. ECNL grade team lost to a DIV2 NYCSL East Coast team that is not supposed to be at that level. Shame on East Meadow to drop so low.

Quick move to Surf, they are still looking for their first goal of the season. Talking about taking their parents for a ride.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is LISC girls 2008 age group? I’m looking for a spot for my daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is LISC girls 2008 age group? I’m looking for a spot for my daughter.

I'm not sure if this the best place to ask but....

My daughter plays for one of the Premier teams, this is her 2nd year at LISC, she loves the club and her teammates. The age group is pretty solid with a lot of inter/mixed team play and practice.

It's a newer club so they're still working a few kinks but all in all it has been a positive experience for us as parents and our daughter as a player.

Hope this helps

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry i don’t care if em split the ECNL team up they shouldn’t lose to EASTCOAST and Eastcoast moving to DIV 1 nycsl isn’t a big deal nobody plays in that league anymore

The ECRL team lost to East Coast - the ENCL teams placed in 1st and 2nd in their bracket.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

The ECRL team lost to East Coast - the ENCL teams placed in 1st and 2nd in their bracket.

Help me out here...is this an indoor tournament at camp in Roosevelt you're talking about? WTF, is an ECNL team paying there to begin with? Why spend the money, and why belittle the brand y'all hold so high?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Help me out here...is this an indoor tournament at camp in Roosevelt you're talking about? WTF, is an ECNL team paying there to begin with? Why spend the money, and why belittle the brand y'all hold so high?

Larry… LISC does the same thing and so does SUSA.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Again, why cheapen a brand and status of being high-end? Makes no sense. If the teams need to keep training and playing they need to either setup scrimmages or form a Winter league and play amongst themselves IF they are truly above average. My 2 cents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That brand is being dragged through the mud here in LI. SUSA is covered up in scandal and em has become notorious for self serving, lackluster talent and low quality teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again, why cheapen a brand and status of being high-end? Makes no sense. If the teams need to keep training and playing they need to either setup scrimmages or form a Winter league and play amongst themselves IF they are truly above average. My 2 cents.

You're right, but it was their own tournament and if they don't put their own teams in they don't have enough teams run a "tournament". They should just call it a fundraiser.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
That brand is being dragged through the mud here in LI. SUSA is covered up in scandal and em has become notorious for self serving, lackluster talent and low quality teams.

....and their respective ATM machines keep withdrawing cash. I'm in the wrong business!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a good representation of the sport for LI. Take a look at Westchester-great ECNL showing, North/South/Central NJ-ENCL top teams delivering talented team for a while, MD/PA-always able to have multiple teams that are full with soccer talent. LI soccer has become boring fast-and the steady flow of ATM machines will keep getting exploited by SUSA and EM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a good representation of the sport for LI. Take a look at Westchester-great ECNL showing, North/South/Central NJ-ENCL top teams delivering talented team for a while, MD/PA-always able to have multiple teams that are full with soccer talent. LI soccer has become boring fast-and the steady flow of ATM machines will keep getting exploited by SUSA and EM.

Don’t leave out LISC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, this was an EM tournament during MLK weekend held at [****] Country Day Camp. As is the case with most soccer parents, especially those of non-ECNL/RL or GA players, they haven't the slightest clue of what they are talking about. (Disclosure - Not an 08' EM parent). The previous poster is correct, the EM ECNL teams which were split up for the tournament came in 1st and 2nd.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, this was an EM tournament during MLK weekend held at [****] Country Day Camp. As is the case with most soccer parents, especially those of non-ECNL/RL or GA players, they haven't the slightest clue of what they are talking about. (Disclosure - Not an 08' EM parent). The previous poster is correct, the EM ECNL teams which were split up for the tournament came in 1st and 2nd.

ECNL teams should crush town teams no matter what it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
eric Schmidt does it again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do tell… same old or brand new tricks?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do tell… same old or brand new tricks?

Let me guess....he took a bunch of players to Spookeynook futsal, under a non-lisc name, then offered other players spots at no charge. Claiming they can compete for regionals. Even though you don't have to qualify for regionals.

How close am I?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know futsal is different then soccer but you will see LISC get exposed this weekend that they can’t compete with the speed of play. Kick and run does not work in futsal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schmidt’s handling of the Futsal program is terrible. It’s a stain on Lisc and he should be spoken to about his handling of many things from coaching, recruiting and his ongoing lack of transparency. I have a friend who’s kids team played 3 games and practiced maybe 3 times in Smithtown on a floor that is meant for a garage. As a team they are paying over several thousand dollars maybe more to susa for no league games and no tournaments. It really is a form of robbery to the parents that are given no choice and get very little for Futsal at susa. Playing other susa teams is not worth anything near to the thousands being charged.

Back to Schmidt, he is the odd man on the lisc equation and we can do away with him leading the Futsal program.

Like Reply Quote
L
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
L
I don’t comment on specific clubs but the fact that Long Islanders tend to have a high standard of living and significant disposable income make them the perfect target for all types of expensive promises made by charlatans and snake oil salesmen that proliferate in the Youth Soccer Industrial Complex.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LIRef77
I don’t comment on specific clubs but the fact that Long Islanders tend to have a high standard of living and significant disposable income make them the perfect target for all types of expensive promises made by charlatans and snake oil salesmen that proliferate in the Youth Soccer Industrial Complex.

LI parents are notoriously vulnerable to FOMO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schmidt’s handling of the Futsal program is terrible. It’s a stain on Lisc and he should be spoken to about his handling of many things from coaching, recruiting and his ongoing lack of transparency. I have a friend who’s kids team played 3 games and practiced maybe 3 times in Smithtown on a floor that is meant for a garage. As a team they are paying over several thousand dollars maybe more to susa for no league games and no tournaments. It really is a form of robbery to the parents that are given no choice and get very little for Futsal at susa. Playing other susa teams is not worth anything near to the thousands being charged.

Back to Schmidt, he is the odd man on the lisc equation and we can do away with him leading the Futsal program.

That is the main complaint about the Susa Albertson futsal program. Only 3-4 practices and playing in a league with only Susa teams. But think about it. Glen is not stupid. Its a built in market. He needs to pay for the futsal place so instead of hoping to fill a league with outside teams, force your own to join and play each other. Easy money from the ATMs.

Like Reply Quote
Page 27 of 42 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 41 42
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!