Fall '21 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | EHYSL |
| ENYYSA Challenge Open | GA| LIJSL |MLS NXT | National League | NY Cup | NCSANJ | NEAL | WYSL | CDYSL |

Forum Search
Scores & Standings
Fall 2021/Spring 2022
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2021-2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Questioning again, SUSA ECNL DOC JR's Conduct
by Anonymous - 01/21/22 08:03 PM
G2008:U14 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 01/21/22 03:11 PM
Where are all the Referees?
by MrRef - 01/20/22 05:57 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 33 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics9,163
Posts534,687
Members15,086
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kozy and Hargreaves are really good trainers we use them bolth as far as there coaching style they can be a little to rough nobody likes Jr that's my experience so far

Here is a copy and paste from two posts made by anonymous posters...the first is from the ENYYSA Shuts Down the NYCSL League, and the second from an earlier post in this thread....

They had Tim Blabermouth as the trainer for the coaches. He was terrible to the kids but yet he was the trainer for the coaches. You have Kozy cursing at 10 year olds in front of Glen at halftime as recently as last month and he is still there. He got coach of the month for July! You had a coach removed in November; Anthony Hargraves for throwing a ball at a kid during a game and then he was brought back. This is after his 3rd suspension from susa. They had no choice to suspend him because several people said they would walk and $$ talks to susa. The sad part is the team admin and other people lobbied to bring him back. You have Chris coley constantly shaming the kids at each and every game to the point of tears and not one word is spoken to him to get his temper and behavior in check. They brought the goalie coach in from Albertson SC Marvin I believe is his name and the guy is 360 degrees toxic yelling at field players and the goalies like a lunatic over the coaches that are the designated coach for the team. I can go on and on. Bottom line if susa wants a good reputation they certainly are going about it A** backwards.

In no particular order; Kozy, JR, Anthony Hargraves, Martin the goalie coach from Albertson SC and Dan Brown. There are numerous incidents with each one of these people. Some have been fired and suspended then brought back for second and third tours.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately that's how those coaches and many others are in all sports and the bad coaches out way the good ones in all youth sports maybe we should start highlighting the ones that are good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kozy and Hargreaves are really good trainers we use them bolth as far as there coaching style they can be a little to rough nobody likes Jr that's my experience so far

To say these two are good trainers and ignore the mountains of baggage they both come with is ignorant. That mountain of baggage has been on the backs of very young and vulnerable kids. Their behavior towards kids is disgusting. Parents who ignore that are simple minded fools. Don’t bring children into this world if you lack the basic common sense principles of raising children. One of them is parents can not allow behavior that is abusive to be a part of their kids experience with sports. Among many things that’s wrong with these two quoted above is they use fear and intimidation as their main motivators. This does not facilitate a lifelong love of athletics. Who cares about soccer, these two don’t belong to be around kids in any way. The parents who have spoke up against these two over the years and the others at Susa are putting their children first.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To say these two are good trainers and ignore the mountains of baggage they both come with is ignorant. That mountain of baggage has been on the backs of very young and vulnerable kids. Their behavior towards kids is disgusting. Parents who ignore that are simple minded fools. Don’t bring children into this world if you lack the basic common sense principles of raising children. One of them is parents can not allow behavior that is abusive to be a part of their kids experience with sports. Among many things that’s wrong with these two quoted above is they use fear and intimidation as their main motivators. This does not facilitate a lifelong love of athletics. Who cares about soccer, these two don’t belong to be around kids in any way. The parents who have spoke up against these two over the years and the others at Susa are putting their children first.

These types of coaches at Susa only exist because of parents allowing it and the leaders at Susa not putting the kids first. Susa's failures from not having a code of conduct expected of the coaches to not having competent DOC's is surprising.

What is shocking is the parents who believe that their child is going to be better off as an adult being abused doing something that should be fun first and SAFE for them. Then again these type of parents are the ones who live vicariously through their kids and wills top at nothing to advance their own agenda, even if that means sacrificing their kids youth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still waiting for ONE just ONE parent to post why they like susa. We know the parents at susa are motivated. we know they are on these threads. yet no one, not one will say why.

The silence says it all

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“What these young men feared and hated more than anything else was being spoken to by people they hadn't met, or having to explain themselves to people they didn't know.”
― Ryū Murakami

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
God your stupid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone know anything about LI Blackwatch? Good? Floundering? Money Grab? Anything?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you need to ask that should be your answer. it is another licensing deal where they get to use the name of a successful club but it is a money grab and since its been around for a while think floundering can be applied. all youth soccer from these types of clubs and academies are money grabs

tell me where you see our locakls playing with schoalrship money, national team or the pros. i'll save you the trouble because you dont and wont

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone know anything about LI Blackwatch? Good? Floundering? Money Grab? Anything?

That's a new one. Where are they based out of?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black watch LI will be runned by Tim Blaberbelly out of Franklin square haha. Tims the worse British coach on LI along with all the others!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black watch LI will be runned by Tim Blaberbelly out of Franklin square haha. Tims the worse British coach on LI along with all the others!

They already failed out of Deer Park, maybe this time it will work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“ My Seed Produces ECNL Players”

this is a good one Larry! so true…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is TB's real gig? It can't be just soccer anymore

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great comments, I can see how this helps develop the youth to take on the challenges they will face in life

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

I doubt he can do anything well, including his soccer training....tell me what has Tim Blabberberry done on Long island for youth soccer that is noteworthy? I know Tim for about 30 years, since he days with NOGA and I never saw any Blabberberry highlights, have you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

I doubt he can do anything well, including his soccer training....tell me what has Tim Blabberberry done on Long island for youth soccer that is noteworthy? I know Tim for about 30 years, since he days with NOGA and I never saw any Blabberberry highlights, have you?

NOGA was huge at one point, now TB is in a death spiral. He has been at every big outfit, now he is out of options working a couple of teams on a dirt knights of columbus field and still running coaching seminars that no one goes to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once a kid get to the age of 12, no one is forcing them to play for a team. You act like these kids are trapped. You act like they don't want to be on the team's they are on. Like there is no personal relationships or bonds that are formed. This one sided joke of a website is shameful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once a kid get to the age of 12, no one is forcing them to play for a team. You act like these kids are trapped. You act like they don't want to be on the team's they are on. Like there is no personal relationships or bonds that are formed. This one sided joke of a website is shameful.

and yet still no defense of why people play for susa. Ive never seen anything like it. Your write a monster check in secret as not to be found out. You must not be proud of your decision. Have some balls and own it

Like Reply Quote
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!