Fall '21 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | EHYSL |
| ENYYSA Challenge Open | GA| LIJSL |MLS NXT | National League | NY Cup | NCSANJ | NEAL | WYSL | CDYSL |

Forum Search
Scores & Standings
Fall 2021/Spring 2022
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2021-2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Questioning again, SUSA ECNL DOC JR's Conduct
by Anonymous - 01/21/22 08:03 PM
G2008:U14 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 01/21/22 03:11 PM
Where are all the Referees?
by MrRef - 01/20/22 05:57 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 35 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics9,163
Posts534,687
Members15,086
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Haha 2 weeks ago Barca was saying EC doesnt have a team 1st or 2nd place in this division when they didnt play NYCFC or EC yet. Take it back. Barca will finish this season with 3 losses.
Serious replies only please. Anyone know why Long Island Premier has been involved in four cancelled games so far this season? Why are they even in the league?

LIPFC is not part of EMSC. The cancellations could be for many reasons and not necessarily the fault of LIPFC. Could be one team or the other was quarantined, rainout, but who knows. Don't just point a finger when you have no facts.

Gotta correct myself. Sorry, I meant to write that LIPFC is part of EMSC. My mistake, gotta proofread next time.

In addition to proofreading you need to check your facts. They are only a partner of EMSC in the 11v11 age groups, ie U13 and up and not in this age group.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
I thought Orange machine on Franklin Rectangle were staying together forever ? I told you 2 years ago.

Yeah they are still together but they all moved to East Coast. Maybe in 2 more years your prophecy will come true.

I'm telling you this now and breaking news:
This east coast team will not be together in 2 years. East coast is a small blip on the map for top players. Look at their older teams. I mean what older teams besides D4

East Coast was formed 4 years ago. Why would they have older teams? They are packed in younger ages. Give it a break already…

You are incorrect stupid. East Coast has 04, 05, and 06 teams. Look them up and you tell me they are in top brackets and divisions. I will await your response.

EC is a mid-to bottom group of teams with a great gift of gab.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha 2 weeks ago Barca was saying EC doesnt have a team 1st or 2nd place in this division when they didnt play NYCFC or EC yet. Take it back. Barca will finish this season with 3 losses.
Serious replies only please. Anyone know why Long Island Premier has been involved in four cancelled games so far this season? Why are they even in the league?

LIPFC is not part of EMSC. The cancellations could be for many reasons and not necessarily the fault of LIPFC. Could be one team or the other was quarantined, rainout, but who knows. Don't just point a finger when you have no facts.

Gotta correct myself. Sorry, I meant to write that LIPFC is part of EMSC. My mistake, gotta proofread next time.

In addition to proofreading you need to check your facts. They are only a partner of EMSC in the 11v11 age groups, ie U13 and up and not in this age group.

Split hairs all you want. They are a partner with EMSC. Whose fields do you think they use? LIPFC doesn't have any fields of their own. So though the partnership with EMSC, they now have field access to EMSC fields.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barca finished tied for 3rd with SUSA “C” team ? Is that right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are LIJSL Academy Super Y tryouts worth it? I heard evaluators pick only players they are familiar with, I hope not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are LIJSL Academy Super Y tryouts worth it? I heard evaluators pick only players they are familiar with, I hope not.

That sounds like what sour grapes parents whose child didn't get selected say. If your child is good enough, they will get selected. Don't fall into that trap. You want to try it, go for it. No regret come from giving it a shot. You may regret not having your child give it a go.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
LIJSL is trying hard to stay relevant. Do you think they are succeeding?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

I think they are relevant to a lot of players and their families that want to play soccer but can't afford the travel that comes with playing for EDP, etc. Couple that with not every soccer player is good enough to play EDP and higher but loves the game nonetheless. Who are we to tell families where they have to play and pay? LIJSL provides that very avenue of affordability and availability. I do not necessarily like everything LIJSL does, but they do a lot of things right too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

I think they are relevant to a lot of players and their families that want to play soccer but can't afford the travel that comes with playing for EDP, etc. Couple that with not every soccer player is good enough to play EDP and higher but loves the game nonetheless. Who are we to tell families where they have to play and pay? LIJSL provides that very avenue of affordability and availability. I do not necessarily like everything LIJSL does, but they do a lot of things right too.
Well said. I might add, some teams have EDP quality type players but not everyone on the team is on board taking the next step.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In my opinion no. They train 1x a week from like April to June then go to 2x a week during the summer season. My neighbors son did it. Said at first the training was decent but then went bad real fast

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In my opinion no. They train 1x a week from like April to June then go to 2x a week during the summer season. My neighbors son did it. Said at first the training was decent but then went bad real fast
I've seen the advertisement, it costs almost $800 not including uniform. That's alot of dough for the number of practice sessions and season games. I can see where practices can go bad, especially if the talent pool selected is not cream of the crop.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

One needs to ask who is doing the coaching, and I'll bet 100% it is the same old coaches that continue to be recycled daily on Long Island. LIJSL, SUSA, and all the rest do not have any quality coaches.

One only needs to look at the results when our teams play outside of the Island and look at the quality schools out of town kids get to play for.

Like it or not, Long Island coaching and training sucks. I'm doing BOTN for 30 years and it hasn't changed. Basketball at Island Garden, and Lacrosse with the main exception of Carol Rose of the yellow Jackets are much better bang for your buck in youth sports. Baseball, Volleyball, and other sports also are a better option. That is my opinion based on 30 years of daily observation.

Call me pisher!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've seen the advertisement, it costs almost $800 not including uniform. That's alot of dough for the number of practice sessions and season games. I can see where practices can go bad, especially if the talent pool selected is not cream of the crop.

Sounds a little like ODP. I'm also not sure that Super Y is really much of a draw anymore. Driving 3 hours to play an uncompetitive game on a Saturday in July isn't exactly enticing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds a little like ODP. I'm also not sure that Super Y is really much of a draw anymore. Driving 3 hours to play an uncompetitive game on a Saturday in July isn't exactly enticing.
From my perspective, the 1st tryout session was okay with a good turnout for a cold Saturday December morning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From my perspective, the 1st tryout session was okay with a good turnout for a cold Saturday December morning.
Well, tryouts are done, now we wait.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone give me an update on the vaoe dragon and her kid? they still playing for susa?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 year the vape lady puts it down. Shes quitting midnight tonight

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the time of year where players/parents consider leaving current team for "greener pastures". Quick question, why is there such a gap in "registration" fees from clubs to clubs? From what i've seen, it goes from $250 annual fee to $900 annual? Training fees are additional but pretty much in the same range.

Like Reply Quote
T
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
T
This is the time of year where players/parents consider leaving current team for "greener pastures". Quick question, why is there such a gap in "registration" fees from clubs to clubs? From what i've seen, it goes from $250 annual fee to $900 annual? Training fees are additional but pretty much in the same range.

That's a hard question to answer. That depends on each clubs business model. Make sure you inquire what is and is not included. Good Luck

Like Reply Quote
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!