Fall '21 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | EHYSL |
| ENYYSA Challenge Open | GA| LIJSL |MLS NXT | National League | NY Cup | NCSANJ | NEAL | WYSL | CDYSL |

Forum Search
Scores & Standings
Fall 2021/Spring 2022
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2021-2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Questioning again, SUSA ECNL DOC JR's Conduct
by Anonymous - 01/21/22 08:03 PM
G2008:U14 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 01/21/22 03:11 PM
Where are all the Referees?
by MrRef - 01/20/22 05:57 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 35 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics9,163
Posts534,687
Members15,086
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CJ Orlando
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by TomSac
If you ever want any state championship to be meaningful you have to go to the "old school" little league format. Divide the state into districts and sections, you can even add a regional level because of the number of teams that would compete. Win your district, win your section win your region go to a final 4 for the NYS championship.

That is a WoRTHLESS format when you have “academies” with clear advantages over town teams.

Who cares? honestly, there is not enough money in soccer and it all is one big waste of time for kids to pursue this silliness of college soccer and scholarships. Look up the percentage of how many high school fools go on to play in college. The majority are not good enough and to make things worse a lot of schools' rosters are filled with players from out of the country so your sally or Sonnie boy will not get recruited. Go study get your grades up and become something else. Use soccer as a recreational pastime and be realistic. SUckers like you fall for all this and dirty places like SUSA and others take advantage so ask yourself the question, who is the real idiot here? Good day

I’ll pay whatever it takes just so we don’t have to deal with losers like you on our team.

What does that make you? Honest question.

CJ you are speaking to another empty shell of a human being. Can't reason with stupid.

Facts are clear as it relates to soccer and this country. Youth sports are a mess, youth soccer is a cesspool here on Long Island and there are a lot of people who are no good for these kids or soccer. Susa just happens to have a large number of unqualified coaches, DOC's and the worst part a greedy owner.

There are some good coaches but the overall mission there is not in the best interests of the soccer or much more importantly the kids that play there so there will always be issue after issue there. Could they get it right and change course? I think so but they would need to get rid of a couple DOC's, several trainers and the big one is the ownership would need to change. Glen has no business being in any business that involves kids. He just doesn't care about the kids or the communities on Long Island.

Look at his track record and tell me is this someone you think is good for soccer on LI? Moussa I still believe can offer much more good under the right ownership then he is now. I would not want to work for Glen if it was the last job out there. To have to face parents and their kids with the BS that Moussa has to peddle just to shield the true problem which is the owner.

Nothing will ever be perfect but being honest, having integrity, always putting the kids first is some key things that would create a much better atmosphere for the kids, parents and the Susa employees.

None of this will happen with this owner and some of the really bad people he has working for him. Why do you think Glen is okay with employees who are abusing kids, coaches who talk about girls and their private parts around other coaches and their teammates, coaches who have stole from local soccer clubs in the form of rosters or soccer dues, coaches who are known for grooming their soccer players and dating them, stealing from parents, allowing coaches to do whatever they want with the teams with no curriculum from the club. I can go on and on.

Family and friends who stay there do so at their own peril. Leaving Susa was tough for my kid at first but is the only decision a parent paying attention can make. We can’t justify putting our values aside and ignoring all that this club does to the kids and their paying customers.

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does that make you? Honest question.[/quote]

That makes me a very motivated/ambitious/proud person/parent who wants the best for my kids. Just because they play at SUSA doesn't mean they are sacrificing other aspects of their lives. My oldest daughter is in middle school, high honors every quarter, NJHS next year. She also plays competitive basketball. Everything she does, she gives 110%. She played both town and now academy - she has no desire to go back and play at lower level town team. You want to live your life half assed, that's your choice as it ours to live the way we want to.[/quote]

You sound like a complete tool. Yeah you are parent of the year in your own mind for sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by TomSac
If you ever want any state championship to be meaningful you have to go to the "old school" little league format. Divide the state into districts and sections, you can even add a regional level because of the number of teams that would compete. Win your district, win your section win your region go to a final 4 for the NYS championship.

That is a WoRTHLESS format when you have “academies” with clear advantages over town teams.

Not a worthless format if you want to find out who the best team in NY is. If you want to find the best town team you can hold a tournament, with the same format, that is only open to town teams, but how are you going to define a "Town" team? My local "town Team has players from 5 different local towns.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

That makes me a very motivated/ambitious/proud person/parent who wants the best for my kids. Just because they play at SUSA doesn't mean they are sacrificing other aspects of their lives. My oldest daughter is in middle school, high honors every quarter, NJHS next year. She also plays competitive basketball. Everything she does, she gives 110%. She played both town and now academy - she has no desire to go back and play at lower level town team. You want to live your life half assed, that's your choice as it ours to live the way we want to.

You sound like a complete tool. Yeah you are parent of the year in your own mind for sure.

A complete tool is correct. This guy is the one bitching and moaning. I guess somewhere inside of him he feels the need to justify his decisions. WAKE UP, Dude!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That makes me a very motivated/ambitious/proud person/parent who wants the best for my kids. Just because they play at SUSA doesn't mean they are sacrificing other aspects of their lives. My oldest daughter is in middle school, high honors every quarter, NJHS next year. She also plays competitive basketball. Everything she does, she gives 110%. She played both town and now academy - she has no desire to go back and play at lower level town team. You want to live your life half assed, that's your choice as it ours to live the way we want to.

A complete tool is correct. This guy is the one bitching and moaning. I guess somewhere inside of him he feels the need to justify his decisions. WAKE UP, Dude!

You asked the question jackass, don't like the answer - that's on you. Where do your fat lazy kids play and what are they excelling at?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You asked the question jackass, don't like the answer - that's on you. Where do your fat lazy kids play and what are they excelling at?
Why is he a tool cause he wants the best for his kid why don't you tell us we're your kid plays I never here any boby on here saying we're there kid plays just bitching about Susa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jelly donut eating contest is not the same as soccer your on the wrong forum

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jelly donut eating contest is not the same as soccer your on the wrong forum
And still I never hear what clubs all these complainers play for

Like Reply Quote
T
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
T

Why is he a tool cause he wants the best for his kid why don't you tell us we're your kid plays I never here any boby on here saying we're there kid plays just bitching about Susa

That's an easy answer. They don't say where their kids play because they are happy with what is going on at their clubs and don't want 20 kids showing up at the next open tryout/practice!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

Hahahahaha. My kids are men, jackass. You obviously have a HUGE ax to grind. I sure hope you get smart one day! The person above is correct, you are an empty shell of a person. Too bad!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

Ahhh the SUSA parents finally show up. WHERE my kids' play is in men's league and I HEAR your cries for help and ANYBODY that wants an education can find it HERE in this forum, or not! Up to you, spend your kid's college money or not, again up to you! It's your money! Spend it as you wish.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hahahahaha. My kids are men, jackass. You obviously have a HUGE ax to grind. I sure hope you get smart one day! The person above is correct, you are an empty shell of a person. Too bad!
So why are on this forum that's weird don't you have a life

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

So why are on this forum that's weird don't you have a life

I have a very full life. I guess you don't know me. That's very good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahhh the SUSA parents finally show up. WHERE my kids' play is in men's league and I HEAR your cries for help and ANYBODY that wants an education can find it HERE in this forum, or not! Up to you, spend your kid's college money or not, again up to you! It's your money! Spend it as you wish.

It always comes down to the money, that's your biggest gripe - too much money, money grab, yada-yada-yada.....you don't have the money - don't play where you can't afford to play. Nothing in this world is free and there's no soccer equity - is that what your angle is. You want all soccer clubs to be on equal playing field, loser - never happening.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
It is much much more than the money. the fact that you don't get that tells me that you are new to this. I am no loser, I have been around a very long time and know all of the players. Obviously, you haven't and you don't! You can learn the hard way. It's no skin off my back! Calling me a loser proves that you do not know not much at all!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is much much more than the money. the fact that you don't get that tells me that you are new to this. I am no loser, I have been around a very long time and know all of the players. Obviously, you haven't and you don't! You can learn the hard way. It's no skin off my back! Calling me a loser proves that you do not know not much at all!

Yeah, new to this and know enough not to take parenting advise from fool like you who trolls youth soccer sites long after your kids aged out.

It would only make sense and less creepy to be on here if you're involved in some way with a league or club - but then that would make you part of the problem - because as everyone points out - organized youth soccer is worse now than its been in decades. So which is it - are you some creepy old dude or a contributor to the disaster of youth soccer in America? Either way - you're not someone who should be giving advise.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

Yeah, new to this and know enough not to take parenting advise from fool like you who trolls youth soccer sites long after your kids aged out.

It would only make sense and less creepy to be on here if you're involved in some way with a league or club - but then that would make you part of the problem - because as everyone points out - organized youth soccer is worse now than its been in decades. So which is it - are you some creepy old dude or a contributor to the disaster of youth soccer in America? Either way - you're not someone who should be giving advise.

Like I said, you obviously don’t know me! I’ve had enough of you, you anonymous troll. You deserve what you get!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like I said, you obviously don’t know me! I’ve had enough of you, you anonymous troll. You deserve what you get!

Don't like it when it comes back at you - maybe you'll think twice the next time you criticize others without knowing them either and judging them based on the soccer academy they choose to play at. Soccer doesn't define me and how I raise my family - its all about hard work, discipline and dedication in every aspect of life - and with that - I hope we do get what we deserve from that - its been working out great for us so far.

Like Reply Quote
L
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
L
Maybe you guys have trouble understanding that it is not just about the pay to play popularity and people wasting money on the charlatans and snake oil salesmen that permeate the youth soccer industrial complex. It’s not an argument about equity. It’s about the character of some individuals with some clubs, it’s about the culture of some clubs if you want to be on the side of the retail soccer training/coaching businesses good for you.

Most people here are looking out for the best interests of the soccer consumer.

You anonymous do nothing trolls have no idea the contributions CJ has made to soccer youth.

Just because her sons aged out and she continues that is a good thing is it because you do nothing for the sport that you have to make it unseemly and negative? My daughters aged out quite a while ago and I continue to be a Referee. If you have a problem with that please show us what you are doing for the youth soccer game and how long you have been doing it.

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't like it when it comes back at you - maybe you'll think twice the next time you criticize others without knowing them either and judging them based on the soccer academy they choose to play at. Soccer doesn't define me and how I raise my family - its all about hard work, discipline and dedication in every aspect of life - and with that - I hope we do get what we deserve from that - its been working out great for us so far.
Her name us CJ Orlando. She works for Kurt Kelley at KK Athletics. She is absolutely part of the youth soccer soccer community, highly regarded and liked, and does nothing but stand up for players and parents all day

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Her name us CJ Orlando. She works for Kurt Kelley at KK Athletics. She is absolutely part of the youth soccer soccer community, highly regarded and liked, and does nothing but stand up for players and parents all day

Might be so,and that is how she represents herself on here, band wagon cheerleader - commenting on academy play. Read all her previous posts on any string/board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's what I heard she's that good is why kk going uphill

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CJ this person is an ASSHOLE Just Saying

Like Reply Quote
2 members like this: CJ Orlando, Captain Jack
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CJ obviously this person has no balls either because they are anonymous if they know so much then say who you are

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things my son have asked me when I tell him he has a tournament or Cup game coming up:
Who are we playing?
Where is the game/how early do I have to wake up?
Have we played them before?
Are they good?

Things he has never asked me:
Which sanctioning organization is carding this tournament?
What is the track record of the organizer of this tournament?
Is this another Gary Grossman debacle?

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!