Fall '21 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | EHYSL |
| ENYYSA Challenge Open | GA| LIJSL |MLS NXT | National League | NY Cup | NCSANJ | NEAL | WYSL | CDYSL |

Forum Search
Scores & Standings
Fall 2021/Spring 2022
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2021-2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Questioning again, SUSA ECNL DOC JR's Conduct
by Anonymous - 01/21/22 08:03 PM
G2008:U14 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 01/21/22 03:11 PM
Where are all the Referees?
by MrRef - 01/20/22 05:57 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 35 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics9,163
Posts534,687
Members15,086
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by Anonymous
85 teams 1900 players
that would mean that each of those 85 teams have 22 players.
really!!!!

SUSA, where money talks and nobody walks.

To the poster above, I have a question for you. Do you know of anyone, including yourself that would throw away a filled to the top ATM machine?

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 east meadow? no susa?

2 East Meadow Teams 1- U16 1- U17 Check it out its easy NNNNNNOOOOOOO SUSA ATM

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
1 east meadow? no susa?

2 East Meadow Teams 1- U16 1- U17 Check it out its easy NNNNNNOOOOOOO SUSA ATM

Hahahaha SUSA ATM!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1900 players = 3800 parents = 3800 ATMs that SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine has control of! Just sign over the PIN numbers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine days are numbered, soon the well will run dry.

SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine's numbers are off the charts
85 teams 1900 players $7.5m gross.
Most teams are weak
Most trainers are weak
LONG ISLAND PARENTS ARE NUTS!!!

will not be long until the "next best thing" is announced. The pattern will continue.
Get your $$$ ready

Larry, it's not just SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine. Look at other clubs. Aren't DUCS and Manhattan SC doing exactly the same thing, packing rosters for $? That is how the big shots are paid top $$.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine days are numbered, soon the well will run dry.

Most teams are weak
Most trainers are weak

will not be long until the "next best thing" is announced. The pattern will continue.
Get your $$$ ready

Larry, it's not just SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine. Look at other clubs. Aren't DUCS and Manhattan SC doing exactly the same thing, packing rosters for $? That is how the big shots are paid top $$.

Apples and oranges. Manhattan and DUSC are not for profits. SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine is not. SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine is there to make money for the owners, Glen Schneider and Moussa Sy who have made significant financial investments. I would also point out that it was Glen Schneider at a meeting with HBC who made that statement and he said he sees every parent/player as an ATM machine which is why that statement has been attributed to SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine. Are you clear on this, now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't realize Glenn made that statement. Thats truly disgusting. Of course a business wants to make money. However, the motivation for SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine is only money...they really couldn't care less about these kids. Parents need to smarten up. There are plenty of clubs that will offer their kids exposure at tournaments for a fraction of the price with MUCH BETTER training.

Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Most teams are weak
Most trainers are weak

Get your $$$ ready

Apples and oranges. Manhattan and DUSC are not for profits. SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine is not. SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine is there to make money for the owners, Glen Schneider and Moussa Sy who have made significant financial investments. I would also point out that it was Glen Schneider at a meeting with HBC who made that statement and he said he sees every parent/player as an ATM machine which is why that statement has been attributed to SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine. Are you clear on this, now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come we didn’t see any SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine teams at Massapequa this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
How come we didn’t see any SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine teams at Massapequa this weekend?

Surely you jest? SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine has their own college showcase at the same time as Massapequa now. Did you forget SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine bought the NEWSS Tournament from the disgraced Paul Riley?

As I wrote in the post above, SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine isn't playing this game as a hobby, interest, or volunteerism like a town rec. club.. Yes, they threw in a shitload of money, and yes, they do deserve to make a profit(s). The issue is in how they go about it and how they see you, the parent and child. Maybe I'm too sensitive and am showing empathy, but when the owner in a meeting with several people at HBC has the callousness and balls to say that he sees every player as an ATM machine, it just pisses me off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel for the parents on the B, C, D E teams that are over charged so SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine can "scholarship" players for the top team. What a scam. Low division play. Terrible trainers, Over charged. disgusting

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry, you have ZEROOOOOO proof that Glen said that at the HBC meeting, and just because someone told you this doesn't mean it actually happened. Glen Is a big-time business guy and is not stupid enough to make a comment like that so let's get that straight right away.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry, you have ZEROOOOOO proof that Glen said that at the HBC meeting, and just because someone told you this doesn't mean it actually happened. Glen Is a big-time business guy and is not stupid enough to make a comment like that so let's get that straight right away.

Actually I do have proof. If Glen didnt say it, I would have been sued for libel and slander by now. Truth is an absolute defense. I am being kind by not outing who was present at that HBC meeting.

What you dont have is anything but a defection, and since you are also anonymous, you are just trying to rattle my cage, and my cage is rattle-proof.

Now, repeat after me, SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine

BTW, I am happy that I get under your skin, and that you make me important.

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can believe that Glen said that! Knew him back at Dix Hills! All about the money and talked about how much money could be made. He’s a dweeb who knows nothing about soccer just capitalizing on some very naive parents. He was a scum bag then, and is a bigger scum bag now!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The "big time business guy" had a long history of slippery dealings with many lawsuits against. Google his old shop, and his name and WoW just WoW. Now having said that, made a ton of cash there and is making a ton of cash now but a saint he is not

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because that tournament was a very low end tournament with low end teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too much risk. Cant charge a ton of cash for B C D E teams with crappy training and then lose to a lowly town team. Same as Yellow Jackets in girls lax, they always manipulate the tournament draw

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too much risk. Cant charge a ton of cash for B C D E teams with crappy training and then lose to a lowly town team. Same as Yellow Jackets in girls lax, they always manipulate the tournament draw

Exactly. Look at LISC, they joined that tournament and didn’t win a game other then when they played themselves. SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine and EM won’t put themselves in that position.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure what your talking about. SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine 04 EDP was at the Massaquequa tournament this past weekend. My 15 year old son was AR for the game they lost 5-0 to a Westchester team at Burns Park. SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine coach cursed him out after the game. Real class shown by whomever the coach is to curse out a kid AR like he was the reason you got destroyed. Luckily my son was the bigger man and kept his mouth shut even though he wanted to reply. Great leaders of men as coaches at SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excluding their ECNL teams, SUSA, where every player is an ATM machine other teams would have gotten mopped up at the Massapequa tournament versus top teams at almost every age group. So, the ATM is taking in lot of funds, for not so good teams. Can be on same level for 1/3 to 1/2 price elsewhere. If not ECNL then should think again why there.

Like Reply Quote
L
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
L
How come we didn’t see any SUSA, home of the ATM teams at Massapequa this weekend?

Not sure what your talking about. SUSA, home of the ATM 04 EDP was at the Massaquequa tournament this past weekend. My 15 year old son was AR for the game they lost 5-0 to a Westchester team at Burns Park. SUSA, home of the ATM coach cursed him out after the game. Real class shown by whomever the coach is to curse out a kid AR like he was the reason you got destroyed. Luckily my son was the bigger man and kept his mouth shut even though he wanted to reply. Great leaders of men as coaches at SUSA, home of the ATM.

Great that your son showed restraint. What I did not read was whether your son reported it to the CR so that the Coach could have been red carded!

Every time a Coach or parent gets away with this behavior and no action is taken it then continues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excluding their ECNL teams, SUSA, home of the ATM other teams would have gotten mopped up at the Massapequa tournament versus top teams at almost every age group. So, the ATM is taking in lot of funds, for not so good teams. Can be on same level for 1/3 to 1/2 price elsewhere. If not ECNL then should think again why there.
You are joking right? That tournament is weak. All d3 and below teams. No name clubs. SUSA, home of the ATM would have won every age bracket

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come we didn’t see any SUSA, home of the ATM teams at Massapequa this weekend?

Not sure what your talking about. SUSA, home of the ATM 04 EDP was at the Massaquequa tournament this past weekend. My 15 year old son was AR for the game they lost 5-0 to a Westchester team at Burns Park. SUSA, home of the ATM coach cursed him out after the game. Real class shown by whomever the coach is to curse out a kid AR like he was the reason you got destroyed. Luckily my son was the bigger man and kept his mouth shut even though he wanted to reply. Great leaders of men as coaches at SUSA, home of the ATM.
And yet you continue to accept this behavior by keeping your son there lol. Who is really the problem. The coach or you the parent for letting it go but instead going to a soccer forum to complian?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You've got to be kidding me or you just walk through the world with rose colored glasses. You would hope that an astute businessman is immune from saying stupid things, but, alas, they are not. Plenty of really bright people have sunk their careers from saying stupid things. Read the news and you'll find examples every day. So yeah, he is stupid enough to say it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And yet you continue to accept this behavior by keeping your son there lol. Who is really the problem. The coach or you the parent for letting it go but instead going to a soccer forum to complian?

You're an imbecile for your reply! The original OP said his/her child is an AR! Without CR's and AR's there is no soccer, you mental midget! The kid works, get's paid and moves on. Took the high road. What you should be questioning is why nothing is done about a SUSA, home of the ATM coach with such abhorrent behavior! What a horrible leader!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me guess, you're the SUSA, home of the ATM Coach or one of the parents? The real problem is you just spent thousands of $$$$ for a horrible coach and are getting blasted at showcase tournaments while your coach is yelling at kids. Blame everything on everyone else. the American way. Great showing SUSA, home of the ATM !!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!