Fall '21 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | EHYSL | GA
| LIJSL |MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | NEAL | WYSL | CDYSL | Section 1 HS (West.) Boys |Girls

Forum Search
Fall 2021/Spring 2022
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2021-2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
BOTN OPINION
by Larry Miller - 11/29/21 11:46 AM
BHS (2005:U17, 2004:U18, 2003:U19)
by Anonymous - 11/29/21 11:20 AM
G2007:U15 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 11/29/21 09:42 AM
G2009:U13 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 11/28/21 07:48 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 59 guests, and 18 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics9,103
Posts533,980
Members15,078
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sorry...but stating those parents put value on academics while those same parents steamroll any obstacle that rises in front of their child is laughable. Those children have an inherent privilege as a result of their financial situation. This board has devolved into absurdity when people sit here and attack other people's clubs. WHO CARES? Is your daughter having fun on her team and improving in the game that she loves? If the answer is yes, who cares what other people think about what team your child plays for? Newsflash, this age group is entering HS next year, so for many kids they have 4 years left to enjoy the beautiful game. Just shut the hell up and enjoy it. You people are probably the same lunatics standing on the sideline yelling instructions at your child all damn game.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's what i think - I think high achieving academic parents expect and push their kids for the same. I think blowhard parents that never played a competitive or meaningful game in their lives want their kids to be pro athletes.

I'll keep pushing the academics and the opportunities and scholarships that go along with it. There is a ton more academic money available than athletics.

Here is a fact-
98.5% of high school athletes dont get any athletic money in college. That means 1.5 kids out of every 100 get a few sheckles (not full rides) and of those kids, most go to schools you never heard of!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here’s a thought….how about as parents we don’t trust anyone! Allegations or not we should all be involved and talk to our daughters about the dangers out there.
Be at practices, be involved and be smart. People that prey on kids usually target kids that have stuff going on at home or have minimal parent involvement.
I trust no one with my kids!!!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here’s a thought….how about as parents we don’t trust anyone! Allegations or not we should all be involved and talk to our daughters about the dangers out there.
Be at practices, be involved and be smart. People that prey on kids usually target kids that have stuff going on at home or have minimal parent involvement.
I trust no one with my kids!!!

I never left my kids alone with anyone. I was at every practice, every game, every tournament, everything! It is what we sign up for as parents, to advocate for and protect our kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure does sound like hurt mom who was told to leave EM all the Suffolk teams don’t want you now what ???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure does sound like hurt mom who was told to leave EM all the Suffolk teams don’t want you now what ???

WTF does this even mean

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This has the writings of a burnt mom whos daughter got cut from the EM team.

100%

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
My little one is coming up in this age group. For all you loons paying all this cash into SUSA LISC, EM etc, come back in 5 or so years and let us know how this monster investment paid off? You will see that many of the girls won't be playing in college, others will be playing with no athletic scholarship money, and very few will recieve any athletic cash but the vast majority of those that do will be playing at schools you never heard of! There are no North Carolina, UCLA Virginia players on LI. And for those throwing shade at the GC's and Manhassets of the world, those parents smartly seem to put more value on academics than athletics and their kids do great. A lesson for the rest of us.

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!
you are saying there are no players from LI at North carolina?

Like Reply Quote
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!