Fall '21 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | EHYSL | GA
| LIJSL |MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | NEAL | WYSL | CDYSL | Section 1 HS (West.) Boys |Girls

Forum Search
Fall 2021/Spring 2022
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2021-2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
BOTN OPINION
by Larry Miller - 11/29/21 11:46 AM
BHS (2005:U17, 2004:U18, 2003:U19)
by Anonymous - 11/29/21 11:20 AM
G2007:U15 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 11/29/21 09:42 AM
G2009:U13 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 11/28/21 07:48 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 59 guests, and 18 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics9,103
Posts533,980
Members15,078
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahahah!! Figured the EM trolls would've been hiding in a cave after this weekends beating. They came out early. Such losers.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep talking to yourself loser. Before you go to bed tonight, look in the mirror and get a good look of what a loser you are. First thing in the morning, go straight to the bathroom and do it again. Loser for life. And I'm sure you're aware that EM ECNL didn't play this weekend. Loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea genius. I think the whole world knows EM doesn’t have enough girls to field a team. Is that why you are having tryouts? Hahahahah f&@!king turd. How could you defend that all day is beyond any common knowledge. But then again you are pretty hollow…so buzz off…I’ve got a practice to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s gotta be a tough life being you. Even if it is hard to believe there are a huge amount of people out here that think EMSC is the worst club on LI. Ask yourself this. Where are the rest that thinks we are all wrong? 8 pages of posts on this board and not 1 in the positive. You had chances to prove its the opposite…plenty of chances but always ending up pooping on yourself. Embarrassing. But look at the club you are defending. Embarrassing. Look at the teams you managed to find kids to play in tourneys this weekend. Embarrassing. More than 2 kids out with an injury-don’t have enough for a team for a tournament. Beyond embarrassing. Paying for ECNL level-getting LISL instead. Mind numbing.Embarrassing.
What ya gotta say about that blockhead?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After reading the U9 thread have come to the conclusion that the children in this age group should potion the courts for new parents. Susa, Em, LISC your all a bunch of wackos

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like you can't read as this is a U13 not U9 thread. But I agree, the parents on here are nuts, but it makes for some great entertainment while at work smile

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keeps getting better every time I look at what I missed. They’ve been sticking it to East Meadow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s gotta be a tough life being you. Even if it is hard to believe there are a huge amount of people out here that think EMSC is the worst club on LI. Ask yourself this. Where are the rest that thinks we are all wrong? 8 pages of posts on this board and not 1 in the positive. You had chances to prove its the opposite…plenty of chances but always ending up pooping on yourself. Embarrassing. But look at the club you are defending. Embarrassing. Look at the teams you managed to find kids to play in tourneys this weekend. Embarrassing. More than 2 kids out with an injury-don’t have enough for a team for a tournament. Beyond embarrassing. Paying for ECNL level-getting LISL instead. Mind numbing.Embarrassing.

All I can say is that you are right. There is nothing left of East Meadow. Nassau has better options. There are a number of clubs that are doing well in the younger ages like U9-U13 and those teams will continue to grow and improve. The players at EMSC are their because of a name, ECNL. That is what they want to tell their friends and what fills their ego. I left last year and couldnt be happier where I am. The weekly losses, the lack of communication, excessive fees for poor coaching, lies about college opportunities and Hofstra insiders and the tournament scams, I just had enough. At a good place with good training and coaches who actually care about the players and teams. I know people will say I left because my kid didnt cut it but everyone cuts it on those two teams, thats what I saw and it was just not a good place when you know your team really doesnt belong in the league they play in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What club did you go to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EM DROPPED OUT OF SUSA TOURNAMENT? ANYONE KNOW WHY?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All I can say is that you are right. There is nothing left of East Meadow. Nassau has better options. There are a number of clubs that are doing well in the younger ages like U9-U13 and those teams will continue to grow and improve. The players at EMSC are their because of a name, ECNL. That is what they want to tell their friends and what fills their ego. I left last year and couldnt be happier where I am. The weekly losses, the lack of communication, excessive fees for poor coaching, lies about college opportunities and Hofstra insiders and the tournament scams, I just had enough. At a good place with good training and coaches who actually care about the players and teams. I know people will say I left because my kid didnt cut it but everyone cuts it on those two teams, thats what I saw and it was just not a good place when you know your team really doesnt belong in the league they play in.

Given they keep advertising for players in this age group I’d say this is true. Getting an email a week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What club did you go to?
Be careful how you answer this. RM/MC and the rest of EM bozos can make sure your kids get blacklisted even at the new club. LI coaches do talk and you certainly do not want her future being influenced by these 2 now that you're outta here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EM DROPPED OUT OF SUSA TOURNAMENT? ANYONE KNOW WHY?
Broken bones earlier in the week/weekend ruled a couple girls out. Injuries from the weekend games, as well as girls going away for the long weekend had us struggle to have a team. 2010 girls were already signed up to play at SUSA so there went our buffer. Like I said-embarrassing we can't compete in a tourney if more than 2-3 players gets injured. What's next-shelf the upcoming weekends ENCL game as well until we can actually get a team. Sucks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why didn't you guys pull kids from the rl team they had enough

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You ever seen the RL team play? NL is piss poor…RL is pathetic. EM failed in putting these teams together. No talent to suggest girls there are worthy to come up against pda’s 2nd team. We can’t even operate at that level at full strength. Horrible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There not that bad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The rl team beat pda rl at Susa tourney did they bring kids down from encl team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nl players were given the option. SUSA's 2010 team ran rings around rl Sunday evening. The team is bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another East Meadow email gone out looking for players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That tryout is a scam. EMSC NL team is supposed to be playing up in CT tomorrow. How can their DOC be coaching up there and having a tryout at the same time? Raiuri must thing everyone is dumb.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one wants to bring up that LISC 2009 still has not won a game?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

I’ll bet that makes you happy as a pig in [****]!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

awwwww such a tough guy! Get out of here! Happy that little girls are developing instead of winning. I'm so impressed!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This forum has basically become LISC is great and everyone else sucks. Too bad LISC 09 team isn’t that good or they would have at least won a game in the league

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LISC needs more successful coaches overall.

Like Reply Quote
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!