Fall '21 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | EHYSL | GA
| LIJSL |MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | NEAL | WYSL | CDYSL | Section 1 HS (West.) Boys |Girls

Forum Search
Fall 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2021-2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Where are all the Referees?
by Anonymous - 10/16/21 07:16 PM
G2008:U14 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 10/16/21 04:02 PM
G2010:U12 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 10/16/21 03:20 PM
BHS (2005:U17, 2004:U18, 2003:U19)
by Anonymous - 10/16/21 02:25 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 39 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Best team on Long Island from all teams is either Chaminade or St. Anthonys. They play this week so we will see which one is the best. No public school team can beat either of them this year.

I disagree with you, but you keep on thinking that. No one is unbeatable in any year.

Well they beat Amityville 4-0. That's seems pretty compelling. And Amityville is considered the best team in Suffolk. They also beat Don Bosco and La Salle Academy - 2 top teams in the region.

They play Massapequa too. I guess that might settle it for you.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade lost to a Suffolk public school this year already. If you don't know now you do.....and YES St Anthony did easily beat Amityville.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best team on Long Island from all teams is either Chaminade or St. Anthonys. They play this week so we will see which one is the best. No public school team can beat either of them this year.

I disagree with you, but you keep on thinking that. No one is unbeatable in any year.

Well they beat Amityville 4-0. That's seems pretty compelling. And Amityville is considered the best team in Suffolk. They also beat Don Bosco and La Salle Academy - 2 top teams in the region.

They play Massapequa too. I guess that might settle it for you.

Again, and I must repeat myself, no one is unbeatable, ever. Period. Who considers Amityville the best in Suffolk County? The Amityville coach and parents? It certainly isn't me. Chaminade or St Anthony's may indeed be the best two teams, but that does not mean they can't be beat. Perhaps Don Boscco or La Salle aren't that good this year. Who knows. I just refrain from using the words unbeatable or can't be beat. If you've watched sports long enough, you'd know on any given day any team can be beat. That's a fact jack.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade lost to a Suffolk public school this year already. If you don't know now you do.....and YES St Anthony did easily beat Amityville.

they lost to West Islip 2-0 in a scrimmage. Feel free to use excuses the starters didn't play much, they weren't taken it seriously, blah, blah, blah. Put as much spin as you can to defend it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they lost to West Islip 2-0 in a scrimmage. Feel free to use excuses the starters didn't play much, they weren't taken it seriously, blah, blah, blah. Put as much spin as you can to defend it.

Well then I guess St Anthony's is the best then

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brentwood is the best just ask Ron

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys keep pounding your chest, we will just keep winning

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We? You're playing too? Or is it your son's team is playing and winning. So you aren't pounding your chest here, now are you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I notice you that you left off what team this is. lol. Not surprising.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown East. You’ll see what the boys do this week

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You write as though they are undefeated. Huntington and West Islip are better IMO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny. They lost to Centereach. lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good game today. East Vs WI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good game today. East Vs WI.

Maybe not, Smithtown residents do not pay enough school taxes. Every time in rains heavy the turf field develops a sink hole. I guess Andy was giving a majority of my taxes to Bellport or Longwood.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well then i guess not since Chaminade beat St. Anthonys last night. Yes, it's funny because St. Anthony's players/parents think they are hot [****] and i find it hilarious that they lost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well then i guess not since Chaminade beat St. Anthonys last night. Yes, it's funny because St. Anthony's players/parents think they are hot [****] and i find it hilarious that they lost.

I am sure that the wind/weather didn't impact the game at all. lol. At least they play again, possibly 2 times. And as Chaminade learned 2 years ago, winning the first game doesn't win the State Championship (although Chaminade did win the non-state, meaningless Covid title last year).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure that the wind/weather didn't impact the game at all. lol. At least they play again, possibly 2 times. And as Chaminade learned 2 years ago, winning the first game doesn't win the State Championship (although Chaminade did win the non-state, meaningless Covid title last year).

It was amazing how the wind/weather was only around the St. Anthony's players. Someone better call Jim Cantore at the weather channel.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown East 2 West Islip 1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bad call from the ref on a handball against WI. But we’ll take it. We did it in overtime. Like I said , watch what we do !!
Good game WI. You guys are good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bad call from the ref on a handball against WI. But we’ll take it. We did it in overtime. Like I said , watch what we do !!
Good game WI. You guys are good.

OK West Islip Dad pretending to be Smithtown parent. Clear handball, just as if it was an MLS game. Lets not count the silly mistake that led to West Islips goal and it was 0-0, until you were beat in overtime.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brentwood will beat you all. None of this matters. Jajajajajaj

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From a Smithtown point of view I agree.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From a Smithtown point of view I agree.

What the hell does try hat mean ???? What is a Smithtown point if view ?? That’s the dumbest thing I ever heard. Besides, Brentwood ain’t all that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amityville

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply

Options