Fall '21 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | EHYSL | GA
| LIJSL |MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | NEAL | WYSL | CDYSL | Section 1 HS (West.) Boys |Girls


Forum Search
Fall 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2021-2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Where are all the Referees?
by Anonymous - 10/16/21 07:16 PM
G2008:U14 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 10/16/21 04:02 PM
G2010:U12 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 10/16/21 03:20 PM
BHS (2005:U17, 2004:U18, 2003:U19)
by Anonymous - 10/16/21 02:25 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 43 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Studs up Bayshore

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Studs up Bayshore

Nothing new. Always been that way

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Studs up Bayshore

That’s how you play when you suck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
School ball. 6 days a week. 2-3 hours a day. 2-3 games a week. These kids are shot !! Now the injuries start

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
School ball. 6 days a week. 2-3 hours a day. 2-3 games a week. These kids are shot !! Now the injuries start

Wah, wah, wah. Quit your bellyaching. If your so worried, don't let your kid play. Oh wait, your kid wants to play. So STFU and let him play. You take more risk going to work 5-6 days a week working 8-10 hour days and driving over hells half acre. It's about him, not about you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
School ball. 6 days a week. 2-3 hours a day. 2-3 games a week. These kids are shot !! Now the injuries start

Wah, wah, wah. Quit your bellyaching. If your so worried, don't let your kid play. Oh wait, your kid wants to play. So STFU and let him play. You take more risk going to work 5-6 days a week working 8-10 hour days and driving over hells half acre. It's about him, not about you.

Says the school soccer coach with 1 win so far who thinks quantity of practice time equals quality of practice time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids win and lose the games not the coach. Sorry your little superstar isn’t good enough to help win games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
School ball. 6 days a week. 2-3 hours a day. 2-3 games a week. These kids are shot !! Now the injuries start

Wah, wah, wah. Quit your bellyaching. If your so worried, don't let your kid play. Oh wait, your kid wants to play. So STFU and let him play. You take more risk going to work 5-6 days a week working 8-10 hour days and driving over hells half acre. It's about him, not about you.

Says the school soccer coach with 1 win so far who thinks quantity of practice time equals quality of practice time.

You're a fricken moron. I'm not a school soccer coach. How do you expect 22 kids to come together and gel as a team practicing two or three times a week? Typical non-athletic parent who isn't qualified to hold my jock strap. If your kid wants to play, shut up and let him play. Don't hold your kid back because you're a mental midget.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
School ball. 6 days a week. 2-3 hours a day. 2-3 games a week. These kids are shot !! Now the injuries start

Wah, wah, wah. Quit your bellyaching. If your so worried, don't let your kid play. Oh wait, your kid wants to play. So STFU and let him play. You take more risk going to work 5-6 days a week working 8-10 hour days and driving over hells half acre. It's about him, not about you.

Says the school soccer coach with 1 win so far who thinks quantity of practice time equals quality of practice time.

You're a fricken moron. I'm not a school soccer coach. How do you expect 22 kids to come together and gel as a team practicing two or three times a week? Typical non-athletic parent who isn't qualified to hold my jock strap. If your kid wants to play, shut up and let him play. Don't hold your kid back because you're a mental midget.

I'm guessing that all you did was stand around holding jock straps for people who actually played, like me. Wearing kids out by practicing 5 hours day doesn't help them. If you actually played you would know that nobody is indestructible. Have a plan when you are practicing and work on things that need to get fixed. Running kids who are already in shape for 3-4 hours every day just wears them down so they aren't at 100% come game time. Spend the first week getting the kids in shape then figure out how to win with what you have and work on that in practice. You can tell the bad coaches because they are the ones screaming the most during the games due to the fact they don't know how to teach in practices. RUN RUN RUN everyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm guessing that all you did was stand around holding jock straps for people who actually played, like me. Wearing kids out by practicing 5 hours day doesn't help them. If you actually played you would know that nobody is indestructible. Have a plan when you are practicing and work on things that need to get fixed. Running kids who are already in shape for 3-4 hours every day just wears them down so they aren't at 100% come game time. Spend the first week getting the kids in shape then figure out how to win with what you have and work on that in practice. You can tell the bad coaches because they are the ones screaming the most during the games due to the fact they don't know how to teach in practices. RUN RUN RUN everyone.

You sound like you were a pretend, wanna be player. Not even good enough to be the team manager. No one practices 5 hours a day you d**khead. The only thing you played with was yourself while riding the pine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm guessing that all you did was stand around holding jock straps for people who actually played, like me. Wearing kids out by practicing 5 hours day doesn't help them. If you actually played you would know that nobody is indestructible. Have a plan when you are practicing and work on things that need to get fixed. Running kids who are already in shape for 3-4 hours every day just wears them down so they aren't at 100% come game time. Spend the first week getting the kids in shape then figure out how to win with what you have and work on that in practice. You can tell the bad coaches because they are the ones screaming the most during the games due to the fact they don't know how to teach in practices. RUN RUN RUN everyone.

You sound like you were a pretend, wanna be player. Not even good enough to be the team manager. No one practices 5 hours a day you d**khead. The only thing you played with was yourself while riding the pine.

Now I know you didn't play and your kid doesn't play. Fact - coaches are out there doing 2 a days for soccer. Morning and evening. 4-6 hours a day between the practices depending on the mood of the dumb coach. Like I said, your probably one of those high school coaches who somehow get the job because you work in the district and continue to underperform as a coach and blame the kids who are following your dumb orders. Kick the ball far and run!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm guessing that all you did was stand around holding jock straps for people who actually played, like me. Wearing kids out by practicing 5 hours day doesn't help them. If you actually played you would know that nobody is indestructible. Have a plan when you are practicing and work on things that need to get fixed. Running kids who are already in shape for 3-4 hours every day just wears them down so they aren't at 100% come game time. Spend the first week getting the kids in shape then figure out how to win with what you have and work on that in practice. You can tell the bad coaches because they are the ones screaming the most during the games due to the fact they don't know how to teach in practices. RUN RUN RUN everyone.

You sound like you were a pretend, wanna be player. Not even good enough to be the team manager. No one practices 5 hours a day you d**khead. The only thing you played with was yourself while riding the pine.

Now I know you didn't play and your kid doesn't play. Fact - coaches are out there doing 2 a days for soccer. Morning and evening. 4-6 hours a day between the practices depending on the mood of the dumb coach. Like I said, your probably one of those high school coaches who somehow get the job because you work in the district and continue to underperform as a coach and blame the kids who are following your dumb orders. Kick the ball far and run!!!!!!!!

Not only are you a schmuck but a total putz too. Two a days are the first week only. And how do you figure I'm a HS coach? Thank God your not a detective trying to solve crimes, you fool. Let me guess, you cried the whole first week because it was too hard for you to get in shape. STFU because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm guessing that all you did was stand around holding jock straps for people who actually played, like me. Wearing kids out by practicing 5 hours day doesn't help them. If you actually played you would know that nobody is indestructible. Have a plan when you are practicing and work on things that need to get fixed. Running kids who are already in shape for 3-4 hours every day just wears them down so they aren't at 100% come game time. Spend the first week getting the kids in shape then figure out how to win with what you have and work on that in practice. You can tell the bad coaches because they are the ones screaming the most during the games due to the fact they don't know how to teach in practices. RUN RUN RUN everyone.

You sound like you were a pretend, wanna be player. Not even good enough to be the team manager. No one practices 5 hours a day you d**khead. The only thing you played with was yourself while riding the pine.

Now I know you didn't play and your kid doesn't play. Fact - coaches are out there doing 2 a days for soccer. Morning and evening. 4-6 hours a day between the practices depending on the mood of the dumb coach. Like I said, your probably one of those high school coaches who somehow get the job because you work in the district and continue to underperform as a coach and blame the kids who are following your dumb orders. Kick the ball far and run!!!!!!!!

Not only are you a schmuck but a total putz too. Two a days are the first week only. And how do you figure I'm a HS coach? Thank God your not a detective trying to solve crimes, you fool. Let me guess, you cried the whole first week because it was too hard for you to get in shape. STFU because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Make up your mind. They do practice 5 hours/2 a days or they don't? Which one is it? Go back to writing swear word memes that aren't funny and stay away from adult forums please.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude! In college we were doing 4 a day for first week. Get out of soccer if you don’t want to work hard. I remember showing up at 6:00 AM to run up mountains do full field wind sprints any kind of running you can think of. No ball just run. The ball did come out in the other 3 sessions though and we loved it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Make up your mind. They do practice 5 hours/2 a days or they don't? Which one is it? Go back to writing swear word memes that aren't funny and stay away from adult forums please.

You have trouble reading and comprehending, don't you? I clearly stated two a days are only for 1 week. That's it. Comprende, ese? Do you even know what a meme is? What I've posted is not a meme. This all points to your lack of intelligence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
School teams are only as good as the Travel players on the team. It has been my experience (3 kids all played Travel and HS ball) that players get hurt far more in school ball than in club ball. Also my experience that too many HS coaches have no clue how to run a practice so the default is run, run, run. Any good trainer will work fitness into drills and make the most out of the time with their teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best team in Suffolk ? Who is the best team in Nassau ? Who is the best Catholic team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In Suffolk....1- Amityville...2-Brentwood...3-Half Hollows Hills West...4-West Islip...5-Lindenhurst

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In Suffolk....1- Amityville...2-Brentwood...3-Half Hollows Hills West...4-West Islip...5-Lindenhurst

1) Brentwood 2) Brentwood JV 3) Brentwood Varsity Girls .......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In Suffolk....1- Amityville...2-Brentwood...3-Half Hollows Hills West...4-West Islip...5-Lindenhurst

This list will change by the weekend as #3 and #4 will fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Individual stats should be separated between large and small schools.

There are kids getting 4-7 points a game vs some small schools this would never happen in large school games. Kid can score over 20 goals in one league but if he played in league 1,2,3 he’d be lucky to have half that.

System is flawed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In Suffolk....1- Amityville...2-Brentwood...3-Half Hollows Hills West...4-West Islip...5-Lindenhurst

Didn't Amityville lose to St Anthonys 4-0?? That beating alone should Brentwood at the top of the list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Individual stats should be separated between large and small schools.

There are kids getting 4-7 points a game vs some small schools this would never happen in large school games. Kid can score over 20 goals in one league but if he played in league 1,2,3 he’d be lucky to have half that.

System is flawed

Everybody knows this already. It is what it is. Look at the list of "top" players. Some of those kids are on their club's B-team. What does that say? But thats the system and it's not changing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best team on Long Island from all teams is either Chaminade or St. Anthonys. They play this week so we will see which one is the best. No public school team can beat either of them this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Best team on Long Island from all teams is either Chaminade or St. Anthonys. They play this week so we will see which one is the best. No public school team can beat either of them this year.

I disagree with you, but you keep on thinking that. No one is unbeatable in any year.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard
Nobody Does It Better
Friends of BOTN

Newest Members
Espylber, 45Zero, KevinDraper, SoccermomMj, Branchburg TSC
15,071 Registered Users
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics9,079
Posts531,860
Members15,071
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Random Photos
Nature & Places 4

Click Here!