Fall '21 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | EHYSL | GA
| LIJSL |MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | NEAL | WYSL | CDYSL | Section 1 HS (West.) Boys |Girls

Forum Search
Fall 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2021-2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Where are all the Referees?
by Anonymous - 10/16/21 07:16 PM
G2008:U14 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 10/16/21 04:02 PM
G2010:U12 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 10/16/21 03:20 PM
BHS (2005:U17, 2004:U18, 2003:U19)
by Anonymous - 10/16/21 02:25 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 26 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 64 of 65 1 2 62 63 64 65
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don’t let me get into the self appointed board. No one in the club knew of elections. This is all run like the mafia. Wonder whose pockets are being padded or who was promised what. I guess TG plan cancelling the A team game worked as he could use those player to beat SUSA this weekend 6-1. Guess those B team players got little to no time!!!! Sadly there safe some decent player that just need a little bit of real coaching and some playing time to grow and succeed. TG - coach of the week beating another team by stacking yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is factually false. The meeting where the board was to be re-elected was emailed to ALL members at least 2 weeks the meeting on Friday Aug 20. NOBODY else showed, so dont give me that crap. You dont like whats going on, get involved and do something about it. If you cant even be bothered to show up when you should, nobody believes you really care, nor should they. Getting on here and complaining about it is all you can do, then you belong at susa where you really have no input.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t let me get into the self appointed board. No one in the club knew of elections. This is all run like the mafia. Wonder whose pockets are being padded or who was promised what. I guess TG plan cancelling the A team game worked as he could use those player to beat SUSA this weekend 6-1. Guess those B team players got little to no time!!!! Sadly there safe some decent player that just need a little bit of real coaching and some playing time to grow and succeed. TG - coach of the week beating another team by stacking yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is factually false. The meeting where the board was to be re-elected was emailed to ALL members at least 2 weeks the meeting on Friday Aug 20. NOBODY else showed, so dont give me that crap. You dont like whats going on, get involved and do something about it. If you cant even be bothered to show up when you should, nobody believes you really care, nor should they. Getting on here and complaining about it is all you can do, then you belong at SUSA where you really have no input.

You spread lies like a rug. Do you really want the truth to come out about what the brothers have done? Let’s not bring up what the board did to Nash and the board members who didn’t go with the flow.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

This is factually false. The meeting where the board was to be re-elected was emailed to ALL members at least 2 weeks the meeting on Friday Aug 20. NOBODY else showed, so dont give me that crap. You dont like whats going on, get involved and do something about it. If you cant even be bothered to show up when you should, nobody believes you really care, nor should they. Getting on here and complaining about it is all you can do, then you belong at SUSA where you really have no input.

You spread lies like a rug. Do you really want the truth to come out about what the brothers have done? Let’s not bring up what the board did to Nash and the board members who didn’t go with the flow.

Yes, I’d like the truth to come. What do you have to share with the rest of us?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where was the election announcement publicly posted?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can tell you I never received anything about an election. Nothing on the website and actually still don’t even know who is on the board or how the board is made up. I heard TG is on the board which makes no sense since he is paid by the club as the DOC. So I guess he votes for himself - no conflict there but i guess when you have everyone in your pocket what does it matter anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Read posts on thus thread from aug 9. it was announced to all club members

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can tell you I never received anything about an election. Nothing on the website and actually still don’t even know who is on the board or how the board is made up. I heard TG is on the board which makes no sense since he is paid by the club as the DOC. So I guess he votes for himself - no conflict there but i guess when you have everyone in your pocket what does it matter anyway.
Does it really matter? All the riff raff was voted off the board anyway. Is the club not running the exact same as it did?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That post says there is an annual meeting. Funny how it didn't mention there will be a vote held. Only people that come on this forum would see it. Should have been posted in the clubs website with full information like who is running and when the actual vote is taking place at least weeks ahead of time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it really matter? All the riff raff was voted off the board anyway. Is the club not running the exact same as it did?

YES it matters! Every member has a vote in who they want representing them and responsible for the safety and well being of their child. Your arrogance is only out done by your stupidity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YES it matters! Every member has a vote in who they want representing them and responsible for the safety and well being of their child. Your arrogance is only out done by your stupidity.

Complain to the Governing Board

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you didn't receive the emails? This is all I hear Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you didn't receive the emails? This is all I hear Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That is all you hear because you are a moron. No emails received and besides that is not in the bylaws. Posting them publicly is. Why not post on the club website?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who do you consider riff-raff? Who is on the new board?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only when you inform the clubs that a actual vote is taking place and for what the votes are for. The brothers did what they wanted anyway so not really doesn’t matter what you say or think. It doesn’t matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who do you consider riff-raff? Who is on the new board?

Yes please inform the group

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Fat Rob, who are the new board members? Why so secretive?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That post says there is an annual meeting. Funny how it didn't mention there will be a vote held. Only people that come on this forum would see it. Should have been posted in the clubs website with full information like who is running and when the actual vote is taking place at least weeks ahead of time.

Someone was able to (miraculously) post it on this forum because it was posted to all members.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is all you hear because you are a moron. No emails received and besides that is not in the bylaws. Posting them publicly is. Why not post on the club website?

Because the board is just morons who dont know how to properly maintain a website, or pay someone to properly maintain a website. This is what is going to get them in the most trouble, if in fact anything does.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because the board is just morons who dont know how to properly maintain a website, or pay someone to properly maintain a website. This is what is going to get them in the most trouble, if in fact anything does.

They apparently knew enough to post a picture of the president and his daughters team on the website. How convenient.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone know who is on the board now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone know who is on the board now?

People that don’t care about the community and just their kids as you see by the president and his daughters team. You can’t honestly think they care about you and what you think. They are in it for themselves and their own kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And again the saga continues its TG trying to make a name for himself. He goes so far as posting online congratulation the B2010 division 4 team on their win. The picture was great and says it all. At least 4 players ion that photo were starters in the division 1 team. All he is doing is stacking his teams and a handful of players play. I watch the same kids play week after week on multiple teams. Too bad these kids WON’T advance. They are being used ONLY for his gain which ultimately is money in his pocket. I won’t be back to LGN!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the same thing. The photo is on the stony brook soccer club face book page. Was trying to paste it here but couldn’t.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And again the saga continues its TG trying to make a name for himself. He goes so far as posting online congratulation the B2010 division 4 team on their win. The picture was great and says it all. At least 4 players ion that photo were starters in the division 1 team. All he is doing is stacking his teams and a handful of players play. I watch the same kids play week after week on multiple teams. Too bad these kids WON’T advance. They are being used ONLY for his gain which ultimately is money in his pocket. I won’t be back to LGN!!!!
Is your kid in that photo as well?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are these teams working out?? Drama with the DoC and his assistant there is.

Like Reply Quote
Page 64 of 65 1 2 62 63 64 65
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard
Nobody Does It Better
Friends of BOTN

Newest Members
Espylber, 45Zero, KevinDraper, SoccermomMj, Branchburg TSC