Fall '21 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | Challenge Cup | EDP | EHYSL | GA
| LIJSL |MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | NEAL | ENY State Cup | WYSL | CDYSL | Section 1 HS (West.) Boys |Girls

Forum Search
Fall 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2021-2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
BHS (2005:U17, 2004:U18, 2003:U19)
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 09:26 PM
G2008:U14 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 09:16 PM
Where are all the Referees?
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 08:55 PM
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 06:12 PM
G2009:U13 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 06:01 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 69 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So is the Alebertson (ECNL) relationship going to be over soon ? Deal expires

Relationship...that's funny. SUSA owns Albertson dude. Bought and paid for.

That is totally untrue. They have a business agreement, but the buzz is Alby isnt happy....seems James Kelsh and some others have dropped the ball.

Eh, Abby screwed themselves by making that deal because of Riley. Their older players go to susa, and it won't surprise me if their Boys ECNL remains under susa. I can't imagine on what planet any of the board members thought it was a good idea.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So looks State Cup games will be held in Long Island after all…..

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

State Cup games are always held on Long Island and the rest of ENYYSA. What is your point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check your facts because you are 100% wrong. It was a 2 year deal and it has gone sour like most of these deals. So now the parents will have to decide whether to stick with susa (Which they will) over Albertson SC. Interesting to say the least. Paul got paid and knew this all would happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That statement shows people’s knowledge or lack of. Albertson SC is a town. No one can buy and sell a town club. No one owns it. susa bought the training company from Paul Riley and his club Fury. Albertson SC town board has a contract with fury and paul Riley soccer school that they will have to renew and they can choose not to and then susa is out of Albertson SC soccer club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

State Cup games are always held on Long Island and the rest of ENYYSA. What is your point?

People don't understand that there were 2 "Cup" series. The ENYYSA State Cup, the original that has been going on for decades, and the fake GG NY Cup meant to steal teams away from ENYYSA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not afraid Larry I'm just a parent standing up for the kids and parents of Susa that you try to belittle because you have and issue with some people at Susa

Think what you want, but be clear you are helping susa out by trying to bust my balls. I dont give a [****] what susa does because they have no hold on me nor do we have any relationship whatsoever, so your coming on here with your punk anonymous thoughts only exacerbates the situation.

In fairness to JR, the Miller Place school District, IMO, sent me personnel documents that I do not believe were accessible via FOIL, but I have them and they actually help big-time with my analysis of this area of susa.

I'm sure you'll find what I will post fodder for sideline chat at game time especially if you are an ECNL parent.

The susa group were under the mistaken thought that advertising here meant I was bought. I am not for sale. BOTN is not for sale.

Y'all need to keep in mind that I have no connections to any aspect of youth soccer. Just because BOTN focuses on youth soccer does not mean that I am involved with any club, team, league, school, academy, etc....that is why I can be your worst nightmare or true friend which I was to susa, however they couldnt help but try and play two ends against the middle. I'm sure the entire ECNL community from Jen Woody, to USCS, to all te other ECNL clubs will find my post of interest, and yes, they will all receive a copy thanks to your and other anonymous encouragement 'digs' grin

The issues with susa are discussed in depth here. I understand you can’t make everyone happy but what they do behind closed doors and allow some of their trainers to do is out of control. When issues happen people deal with Eddie Hackett, Moussa and JR. My opinion of all three have hit an all time low because their repeated bad deeds that hurt kids. Not talking about team placement or playing time, I am speaking about much bigger issues that impact these kids on and off the field. Without going into details I believe if JR has a history that makes him not fit to be around female minors that needs to come out. ECNL leaders would want this information as well. SUSA will never change their ways. When parents speak up about important issues they blackball them and point to the parents as being the problem then they proceed to hurt the kid. As I said the people in charge have lost any conscious they may have had. They want sheep that will look the other way while they steamroll over whoever or whatever they want for the $$. This is about them making a lot of money off parents who actually believe their sales pitch. If you are a paying customer know this you are always replaceable in their business model. They can care less about your children or your family.

Here is a question that I have been asking myself for some time. I have heard very good things about both Rob and Sue Alber. I have witnessed Sue coach and play. Are they still involved with susa and why would they continue with any affiliation with all the susa does wrong to the soccer community and kids? Sue is the head coach at St. Anthony’s and I can tell you this the administrators at that school would never employee the likes of some of the people susa employees as trainers.

Having trainers that their behavior is well outside of acceptable or normal is okay in susa world but anywhere else it would never be tolerated. Imagine Sue doing some of the things these susa trainers do to their players! My point is why the Albers haven’t influenced that program more to be in line with development, employing better people and treating all players with respect and teaching them a love of the sport which long term is the best approach for successful soccer players and the program?

Ron is an attorney and must know that all the bad deeds that a coach does and if they stay employed now becomes the employers deeds to deal with if there is a lawsuit. I guess it goes back to the point above that the kids are all replaceable.

Wish more qualified, good people were involved at susa. Allowing trainers to be physically and verbal abusive to kids is just pathetic for kids and their parents to have to navigate for their child to play at susa.

Moussa puts keep loving soccer in his email signature. Very hard to love something when a handful of your trainers are behaving like animals that were just let out of their cages to kids that are afraid to speak up for themselves. I would love to see one of these trainers that have zero regard for these kids to attempt to try their ‘tough love’ on adults in the real world. They would not last past the first incident.

Moussa anyone paying attention sees you for what you are. Can’t allow adults to abuse kids and not be considered part of the problem. If anything you are the biggest part of the problem there because you continue to allow some really nasty stuff to go on under your watch to kids that are innocent to your money hungry ways.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If susa reads any of these post they seem to have a common theme, it would be smart to address them accordingly before it’s too late! Rome didn’t fall in a day

The ego of your coaches can’t trump the well being of your customers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If susa reads any of these post they seem to have a common theme, it would be smart to address them accordingly before it’s too late! Rome didn’t fall in a day

I wrote the above post about the Albers maybe changing things for the better. Bottom line they are not capable to address this on their own as they think there is nothing wrong with grown men going at kids. I spoke to Eddie Hackett at length before we pulled our son. He is lost in his own words. When my son had Eddie it was a great experience for my son and the families, the next coach was a lunatic and deserves to be locked up. They have a couple that are just as bad on the girls side my friends tell me. Good riddance and I hope they turn things around because we would go back if that was the case.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

I wrote the above post about the Albers maybe changing things for the better. Bottom line they are not capable to address this on their own as they think there is nothing wrong with grown men going at kids. I spoke to Eddie Hackett at length before we pulled our son. He is lost in his own words. When my son had Eddie it was a great experience for my son and the families, the next coach was a lunatic and deserves to be locked up. They have a couple that are just as bad on the girls side my friends tell me. Good riddance and I hope they turn things around because we would go back if that was the case.

How about you help out the other parents and name names? That would be very helpful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

EDP CUP games will be on Long Island it seems

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

EDP CUP games will be on Long Island it seems

Old news..for the last time only for the Fall. Starting with the Spring season ALL EDP GAMES WILL BE PLAYED IN NEW JERSEY. Please tell me you got it?

Unless some kind of magic miracle happens all EDP games will be played in New Jersey and all EDP cup games will be played in New Jersey including this fall season so to recap, EDP league games can be played this fall on Long Island after that all will be played in New Jersey starting with the spring season. EDT cup games will only be played in New Jersey including this Fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the confusion that is happening is that people are conflating USYS National League NAtlantic Conference, administered by EDP, and the EDP League, under which this bastardized NYCS now presently sits.

The USYS National League North Atlantic Conference (Premier I and II) is and will continue to be able to be played on LI and these two divisions are sanctioned by USYS/ENYSSA. These divisions are not EDP per se. EDP handles the day to day administration of the divisions but these are USYS/ENYSSA leagues, not EDP.

The EDP League is administered by EDP and sanctioned by EDP as they always have been.

As you will notice, you used to be able to view standings for USYS National League North Atlantic Conference on the EDP website. You no longer can do this. USYS, as part of either an initiative or something else, does not allow it anymore. The only place that you can see the USYS National League North Atlantic Conference standings is the USYS National League website.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
I believe the confusion that is happening is that people are conflating USYS National League NAtlantic Conference, administered by EDP, and the EDP League, under which this bastardized NYCS now presently sits.

The USYS National League North Atlantic Conference (Premier I and II) is and will continue to be able to be played on LI and these two divisions are sanctioned by USYS/ENYSSA. These divisions are not EDP per se. EDP handles the day to day administration of the divisions but these are USYS/ENYSSA leagues, not EDP.

The EDP League is administered by EDP and sanctioned by EDP as they always have been.

As you will notice, you used to be able to view standings for USYS National League North Atlantic Conference on the EDP website. You no longer can do this. USYS, as part of either an initiative or something else, does not allow it anymore. The only place that you can see the USYS National League North Atlantic Conference standings is the USYS National League website.

Would it be fair (to the poster of the quoted post) to say that the 'Grossman' factor has forced USYSA to take a second look at EDP? I do know that the 'Grossman' factor is a bother to many of the other state associations, and that USYSA is now clued in. Your thoughts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am the original poster and, yes, I would agree that the Grossman factor unequivocally made USYS change their mind. EDP had a very nice arrangement with USYS, and thus with ENYSSA, to administer their leagues. My understanding is that this arrangement has been placed in question by their association with Grossman. Grossman is persona non grata within the USYS and their continued association with him is deteriorating their relationship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know when the Fall season schedules will be posted for the older EDP leagues(u16 and up) the former NYCSL LEAGUES? I understand the delay in playing because of school ball conflicts, but don’t understand posting whatever the schedule is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

WARNING: Just because EDP is offering insurance to cover the EDP Cup games on Long Island does not mean that those games are sanctioned, and therefore the games are not insured and additionally if the games are not sanctioned you will be able to have referees assigned to cover those games. Dont get caught-up in another Grossman/EDP workaround of the rules attempt only to be left explaining to your permit source that you didn't follow the rules.

ENYYSA long standing written policy states they do not allow open tournaments during the season. Unless this changed by USYSA there will be no games played for the EDP Cup within Eastern New York.

I know there will be some news on this matter latter this morning. Again, don't get fooled, and dont get into trouble with the folks you go to to get field permits. That is what I think and what I know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that they are begging to be kicked out of USSF.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know there will be some news on this matter latter this morning. Again, don't get fooled, and dont get into trouble with the folks you go to to get field permits. That is what I think and what I know.

Next day, no news? Larry you're giving all the GG haters blue balls....

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Next day, no news? Larry you're giving all the GG haters blue balls....

Well, actually there is news. I have it, but have not been given the green light to make it public yet. I do not speak out of my ass. Notice, that unlike 99.99% of you who try to bust my balls I'm the only one who puts his/her name to it.

As far ass the GG haters go my news will quickly alleviate their blue balls and I'm confident will give extra large woody.

As soon as I am given the green light I will make it a new post as the plot around this EDP Cup being held within ENYYSA territory is just getting started.

I do not believe either Grossman or EDP are aware of this news at this time.

Believe me when I say I want this posted more than you do. You do want this news posted, don't you?

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard
Nobody Does It Better
Friends of BOTN

Newest Members
Fox Soccer, Tloader2, NHPRed09, ElmontSC26, BDADAA