Fall '21 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | Challenge Cup | EDP | EHYSL | GA
| LIJSL |MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | NEAL | ENY State Cup | WYSL | CDYSL | Section 1 HS (West.) Boys |Girls


Forum Search
Fall 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2021-2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G2008:U14 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 08:53 PM
Where are all the Referees?
by Larry Miller - 09/20/21 08:46 PM
BHS (2005:U17, 2004:U18, 2003:U19)
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 06:41 PM
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 06:12 PM
G2009:U13 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 06:01 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 48 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
BOTN has learned that teams who have signed to play in the EDP Cup this year apparently will have to play their games in New Jersey at the Tinton Falls fields. The EDP Cup is the renamed NY Cup that EDP has taken over to try and legitimize the tournament, which does not seem to be the case.

I have posted below the sanctioning document for the tournament issued by New Jersey Youth Soccer clearly stating the fact above. It is my opinion that EDP Cup games will not be allowed to be played within Eastern New York State. Your comments, as always, are welcome.

Attached PDF document
EDP Cup Application to Host.pdf (1.78 MB, 120 downloads)
Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oooooohhh snap!, I guess theyll have to play all the NYCS cup games in NJ then huh? this is such a joke…

Like Reply Quote
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Oooooohhh snap!, I guess theyll have to play all the NYCS cup games in NJ then huh? this is such a joke…


Joke? If there’s a joke the joke is on you because you’re playing or signed up thinking you were playing in a league and you’re not? For clarity, there is no NYCS cup games. There’s an EDP cup. As far as any NYCS league games go those are being allowed on Long Island I believe for the fall but definitely not for the spring.

You are being given consideration by both the USYSA and ENYYSA to be able to play games this fall because there was not enough time to make any other arrangements And no one wanted to see the kids sit out for the fall. Come in the spring it’s a whole new ballgame.

Deal wiith it.

You were told things by Gary Grossman and they weren’t accurate which is why I say the joke is on you you got taken.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Oooooohhh snap!, I guess theyll have to play all the NYCS cup games in NJ then huh? this is such a joke…


Joke? If there’s a joke the joke is on you because you’re playing or signed up thinking you were playing in a league and you’re not? For clarity, there is no NYCS cup games. There’s an EDP cup. As far as any NYCS league games go those are being allowed on Long Island I believe for the fall but definitely not for the spring.

You are being given consideration by both the USYSA and ENYYSA to be able to play games this fall because there was not enough time to make any other arrangements And no one wanted to see the kids sit out for the fall. Come in the spring it’s a whole new ballgame.

Deal wiith it.

You were told things by Gary Grossman and they weren’t accurate which is why I say the joke is on you you got taken.

So true! Larry, you are correct. Games will not be played in ENYYSA, irrespective of what EDP/Grossman are stating.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
BOTN has learned that teams who have signed to play in the EDP Cup this year apparently will have to play their games in New Jersey at the Tinton Falls fields. The EDP Cup is the renamed NY Cup that EDP has taken over to try and legitimize the tournament, which does not seem to be the case.

I have posted below the sanctioning document for the tournament issued by New Jersey Youth Soccer clearly stating the fact above. It is my opinion that EDP Cup games will not be allowed to be played within Eastern New York State. Your comments, as always, are welcome.


Ron Restrepo is wasting his time and energy, blinded by GG's greed, trying to file appeals. Ron is missing the larger picture.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
BOTN has learned that teams who have signed to play in the EDP Cup this year apparently will have to play their games in New Jersey at the Tinton Falls fields. The EDP Cup is the renamed NY Cup that EDP has taken over to try and legitimize the tournament, which does not seem to be the case.

I have posted below the sanctioning document for the tournament issued by New Jersey Youth Soccer clearly stating the fact above. It is my opinion that EDP Cup games will not be allowed to be played within Eastern New York State. Your comments, as always, are welcome.

Larry, when is ENYYSA officially notifying its club members that those games must be played in NJ fields??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone knows the NYCS league that is being run by EDP is really NYCSL. i’m not sure what you gain by suggesting that clubs in that league ( yup,its a league) are about to get the rug yanked out from under them at any point, but whatever. One might think you are in LIJSLs pocket now if one didnt know better. you guys kiss and make up recently?

Like Reply Quote
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
BOTN has learned that teams who have signed to play in the EDP Cup this year apparently will have to play their games in New Jersey at the Tinton Falls fields. The EDP Cup is the renamed NY Cup that EDP has taken over to try and legitimize the tournament, which does not seem to be the case.

I have posted below the sanctioning document for the tournament issued by New Jersey Youth Soccer clearly stating the fact above. It is my opinion that EDP Cup games will not be allowed to be played within Eastern New York State. Your comments, as always, are welcome.

Larry, when is ENYYSA officially notifying its club members that those games must be played in NJ fields??


I don’t know if they will announce it. At some point EDD is going to have to tell you that the games have to be played in New Jersey. I understand EDP is looking to change it around but it’s not going to happen. There’s another point, there are rules about this and the rules were in place long before the EDP cup.Those are eastern New York rules.

Like Reply Quote
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everyone knows the NYCS league that is being run by EDP is really NYCSL. i’m not sure what you gain by suggesting that clubs in that league ( yup,its a league) are about to get the rug yanked out from under them at any point, but whatever. One might think you are in LIJSLs pocket now if one didnt know better. you guys kiss and make up recently?


The problem everyone has with me and it’s a big problem is that I’m not in anybody’s pocket. None of them have enough money or influence on me to ever think they wanna piece of me or what I write.

As for the LIJSL, [****] them and the white horse they rode in on!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
BOTN has learned that teams who have signed to play in the EDP Cup this year apparently will have to play their games in New Jersey at the Tinton Falls fields. The EDP Cup is the renamed NY Cup that EDP has taken over to try and legitimize the tournament, which does not seem to be the case.

I have posted below the sanctioning document for the tournament issued by New Jersey Youth Soccer clearly stating the fact above. It is my opinion that EDP Cup games will not be allowed to be played within Eastern New York State. Your comments, as always, are welcome.

Larry, when is ENYYSA officially notifying its club members that those games must be played in NJ fields??


I don’t know if they will announce it. At some point EDD is going to have to tell you that the games have to be played in New Jersey. I understand EDP is looking to change it around but it’s not going to happen. There’s another point, there are rules about this and the rules were in place long before the EDP cup.Those are eastern New York rules.

Rumors floating around that USYS sided with ENYYSA and games will be played in NJ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry from conversations the people want EDP to win! Nycs or w/e they go by along with EDP gives a good product, the behind scenes shenanigans aside

Like Reply Quote
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Larry from conversations the people want EDP to win! Nycs or w/e they go by along with EDP gives a good product, the behind scenes shenanigans aside


The problem here isn't EDP. The problem here is Gary Grossman and his attempting to stay relevant and continue to manipulate the system.

EDP League games, which is the new name for the failed NY Cup will have to played in New Jersey. I have seen and been allowed so see some conversations and it does not appear this is going to change. I would also point out that I believe EDP is hurting their brand and relationships with other state associations besides ENYYSA and with their USYSA relationship.

In the end, EDP will not win because the rules are not on their side.

EDP would be beyond wise to distance itself from Grossman ASAP. My 2 cents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bs. ENYYSA has nothing to do with this cup tournament now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
EDP League games, which is the new name for the failed NY Cup will have to played in New Jersey. I have seen and been allowed so see some conversations and it does not appear this is going to change. I would also point out that I believe EDP is hurting their brand and relationships with other state associations besides ENYYSA and with their USYSA relationship.

In the end, EDP will not win because the rules are not on their side.

EDP would be beyond wise to distance itself from Grossman ASAP. My 2 cents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
.

EDP League games, which is the new name for the failed NY Cup will have to played in New Jersey. I have seen and been allowed so see some conversations and it does not appear this is going to change. I would also point out that I believe EDP is hurting their brand and relationships with other state associations besides ENYYSA and with their USYSA relationship.

In the end, EDP will not win because the rules are not on their side.

EDP would be beyond wise to distance itself from Grossman ASAP. My 2 cents.


This is wrong. ENYYSA passes/insurance are recognized for league games. While not for EDP/NYCS cup games, but EDP has its own insurance for that so ENYYSA no longer involved.

Did ENYYSA revoke the EDP league game passes without telling anyone.

Like Reply Quote
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Originally Posted by Anonymous
bs. ENYYSA has nothing to do with this cup tournament now.

ENYYSA never had anything to do with that cup and you are correct they have nothing to do with it now. That doesn’t change anything. You’ll still be playing your games in New Jersey

Like Reply Quote
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
.

EDP League games, which is the new name for the failed NY Cup will have to played in New Jersey. I have seen and been allowed so see some conversations and it does not appear this is going to change. I would also point out that I believe EDP is hurting their brand and relationships with other state associations besides ENYYSA and with their USYSA relationship.

In the end, EDP will not win because the rules are not on their side.

EDP would be beyond wise to distance itself from Grossman ASAP. My 2 cents.


This is wrong. ENYYSA passes/insurance are recognized for league games. While not for EDP/NYCS cup games, but EDP has its own insurance for that so ENYYSA no longer involved.

Did ENYYSA revoke the EDP league game passes without telling anyone.

ENYYSA didn’t do anything. Gary Grossman EDP of the ones who did something and what they did they shouldn’t of done and they’re not gonna be allowed to do it again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote=Larry Miller]

ENYYSA didn’t do anything. Gary Grossman EDP of the ones who did something and what they did they shouldn’t of done and they’re not gonna be allowed to do it again.[/quote]

If they are going around ENYYSA, whose going to stop them playing on ENYYSA fields?
answer NOBODY

Like Reply Quote
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Originally Posted by Anonymous
quote=Larry Miller]

ENYYSA didn’t do anything. Gary Grossman EDP of the ones who did something and what they did they shouldn’t of done and they’re not gonna be allowed to do it again.

If they are going around ENYYSA, whose going to stop them playing on ENYYSA fields?
answer NOBODY[/quote]

Why don’t you try it and see what happens🤠

How can you do that without a Permission to Travel? Yes, you need it and you’re not going to get it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
.

EDP League games, which is the new name for the failed NY Cup will have to played in New Jersey. I have seen and been allowed so see some conversations and it does not appear this is going to change. I would also point out that I believe EDP is hurting their brand and relationships with other state associations besides ENYYSA and with their USYSA relationship.

In the end, EDP will not win because the rules are not on their side.

EDP would be beyond wise to distance itself from Grossman ASAP. My 2 cents.


This is wrong. ENYYSA passes/insurance are recognized for league games. While not for EDP/NYCS cup games, but EDP has its own insurance for that so ENYYSA no longer involved.

Did ENYYSA revoke the EDP league game passes without telling anyone.

Good luck with the liability and medical coverage if a player is injured in a match played in ENYYSA without authority. And who are you going to get to ref non-sanctioned games in ENYYSA??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don’t you try it and see what happens🤠

How can you do that without a Permission to Travel? Yes, you need it and you’re not going to get it.[/quote]


you only follow ENYYSA rules when you need their insurance. dont need their insurance? dont need squat from them. not that hard to understand dude.

Like Reply Quote
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why don’t you try it and see what happens🤠

How can you do that without a Permission to Travel? Yes, you need it and you’re not going to get it.


you only follow ENYYSA rules when you need their insurance. dont need their insurance? dont need squat from them. not that hard to understand dude.[/quote]


Tough talk, but you are wrong. You don’t know the rules. Read the rules. Read the tournament permission to host.

I’m tried of repeating myself. Think what you want but I think you need to replenish your EZ-Pass because you’re going to need it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
.

EDP League games, which is the new name for the failed NY Cup will have to played in New Jersey. I have seen and been allowed so see some conversations and it does not appear this is going to change. I would also point out that I believe EDP is hurting their brand and relationships with other state associations besides ENYYSA and with their USYSA relationship.

In the end, EDP will not win because the rules are not on their side.

EDP would be beyond wise to distance itself from Grossman ASAP. My 2 cents.


This is wrong. ENYYSA passes/insurance are recognized for league games. While not for EDP/NYCS cup games, but EDP has its own insurance for that so ENYYSA no longer involved.

Did ENYYSA revoke the EDP league game passes without telling anyone.

Good luck with the liability and medical coverage if a player is injured in a match played in ENYYSA without authority. And who are you going to get to ref non-sanctioned games in ENYYSA??

If a club thinks that they own the ENYYSA passcards, with the authority to do as they wish, they should try playing the NY Cup games in ENYYSA and test the outcome. Watch ENYYSA void their registrations at warp speed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1doIHZWI4TD04PJLHfpZSvkjRv12R32T2I4AikW363f4/edit#slide=id.p1

How come on these forms, it says location of tournament is home fields?

Like Reply Quote
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,423
Likes: 49
Originally Posted by Anonymous
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1doIHZWI4TD04PJLHfpZSvkjRv12R32T2I4AikW363f4/edit#slide=id.p1

How come on these forms, it says location of tournament is home fields?

First of all, this is not the full document as I posted stating the field in Tinton Falls.

Secondly, this is a New Jersey permission to host and they have no jurisdiction or say for what goes on in New York.

All EDP CUP games for Long Island, and the rest of Eastern New York will be played in New Jersey. You will simply have to accept that fact unless ENYYSA changes their position, which I don’t see happening.

Make sure your E-Z Pass is replenished.

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard
Nobody Does It Better
Friends of BOTN

Newest Members
Fox Soccer, Tloader2, NHPRed09, ElmontSC26, BDADAA
15,066 Registered Users
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics9,063
Posts530,800
Members15,066
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Random Photos
Diana Ross - Last Time I Saw Him

Click Here!