Fall '21 Schedules, Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | Challenge Cup | EDP | EHYSL | GA
| LIJSL |MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | NEAL | ENY State Cup | WYSL | CDYSL | Section 1 HS (West.) Boys |Girls

Forum Search
Fall 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2021/2022
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2021-2022
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
BHS (2005:U17, 2004:U18, 2003:U19)
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 09:26 PM
G2008:U14 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 09:16 PM
Where are all the Referees?
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 08:55 PM
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 06:12 PM
G2009:U13 Fall 2021/Spring 2022
by Anonymous - 09/20/21 06:01 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 69 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hahaha ENYYS just created a bigger monster in LIJSL backyard ! Love it ! The mismanagement of the Rich Christiano era
continues ! Now with NYCSL going under EDP he has NO say in any manner how he operates his Bussiness. Wow just wow. Way to go Rich ! And on top of that Cjsl still will handle the carding for both EDP AND the new NYCS tier under EDP.

It also exposes the Mickey Mouse organization that CJSL is. Zero power or say in anything.
Isn't Richie part of the old boys gang from LIJSL? Easy way for him to keep power without a threat now.
If teams aren't managed under the EDP website and divisions and let's NYSC keep it's league website, then we all know this is a bs move between two whores of youth soccer.

Serious question, what difference does it make to you if it’s managed on EDP website or NYSC website?

You can’t be a parent, player or club member with such an idiotic concern

It's a huge concern, you douchebag. Any time there is lying, corruption, etc because certain people only crave power and money, there is a concern. Circumventing rules must be OK for you in order to keep power in this cesspool of youth soccer.

Struck a nerve eh lol. They’re all in it for the same thing but who’s website runs it is your concern, good job getting to the bottom of things

The soccer landscape is happy with the news you should be too

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls 08 lijsl teams vs nycsl are you kidding lol bring your 08 girls team from west islip and let’s play lol

Who's your team. We would be happy to set something up. We won't duck anyone. If we lose we're supposed to if you lose...... That's why you will spout off and never really try and make a game happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls 08 lijsl teams vs nycsl are you kidding lol bring your 08 girls team from west islip and let’s play lol

Who's your team. We would be happy to set something up. We won't duck anyone. If we lose we're supposed to if you lose...... That's why you will spout off and never really try and make a game happen.

Did you play ENYYSA State cup? Thats the way to find the best. Open to everyone and you see who wins. I know on boys side almost every semi final was 4 EDP National league teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for those who havent played in EDP or in one of their out of state tournaments, get ready!!!! They are going to take the GG and the big money LI soccer cesspool to a whole new level!

I cant believe this fell into into EDP's laps

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you play ENYYSA State cup? Thats the way to find the best. Open to everyone and you see who wins. I know on boys side almost every semi final was 4 EDP National league teams.

Just what I thought all bark no bite. Give a contact and we will set up a game. You're the guy who put down all the kids and teams in LIJS because you don't want to believe there are good town teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess I dont understand the realtionship between ENYYSA and USYS, If USYS was issuing the cards for ENYYSA in the end, how could ENYYSA control recognition of the card anyway?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLEASE NAME THE G0OD 08 GIRLS LIJSL TEAM??????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, does this mean if you play in this league you can then play on a second team in LIJSL. if you wanted too?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Wait, where did you read that CHSL will handle all the carding for EDP and the new NYCS? All I read is that NYCS will card through CJSL as they did last season. My presumption is that EDP may still card through LIJSL. If not — if EDP now only cards through CJSL — that restricts many individual players and teams that were playing in both. Can anyone confirm?

LIJSL passes and other ENYYSA league passes are still good for EDP. CJSL is just still going to be the carding entity for the former NYCSL teams that had previously been carding through CJSL. There isn't really any good reason for this other than CJSL still wanting to get their cut of the money. Just like there is no reason for GG to be involved as NYCS anymore other than he still wants to get his cut of the money.

Just to let you know. CJSL carded EDP for a few years now. And will continue to do so. They also carded NYCSL and ELite Academy teams this past season and will continue to do so.

Below is a email sent out today by CJSL.

cjsl-logo-2017.png

New Player Carding Registration Fees for 2021/2022 Season !

Attention Club Directors and Administrators,

Simplify your full 2021/2022 player carding registration, while reducing your costs with the CJSL’s new all-clubs-in all-leagues player initiative in support of USYSA leagues and events.

The CJSL is your one-stop player and coach registration platform for any of the following leagues - EDP, the North Atlantic Conference National League, the NYCS (former NYCSL division of the CJSL), the CJSL and more.
All player registrations are valid and approved by USYSA to be used at all USYSA events including all EDP/NYCS games.

In addition, only the new CJSL all-clubs-in-all-leagues player platform saves you money.

CJSL fees start at the 2020 price of $26 per player for the first 299 players you register. As you register more players the net cost per player goes down.
1-299 players fee is $26 per player.
300-499 player fee is $25 per player
500+ player fee is $24 per player
At the end of the soccer season your club will receive a rebate from the CJSL and you don’t need to do anything to receive it. You register your players and we help you reduce your costs.

Here is an example - Club “A” in Great Neck, LI registers 500 players with the CJSL to play in the EDP/NYCS for the 2021-2022 season at $26 each, total cost is $13,000.
At the end of the Spring 2022 season, the club will receive a $1,000 rebate from the CJSL because they registered 500 players and reached the target tier for that special pricing.

The enhanced CJSL all-clubs-in all-leagues player and coach registrations will open on July 21st.

When selecting the player registration carding event in GotSport please choose, depending on your league participation, either:
"CJSL Pass Cards/Rosters - 2021/2022" for teams playing in CJSL
"NYCS-EDP Carding Rosters - 2021/2022" for teams playing in the NYCS tier of EDP
"EDP Pass Card/Rosters - 2021/2022" for teams playing EDP North Atlantic Conf, etc.

Since 1933, the CJSL has been committed to supporting your youth soccer needs. We are here to help!

--

This is way too funny. Is CJSL now in competition for carding with LIJSL? Am I reading this correctly? I love it.

Rumour has it CJSL will continue with MLS Next 2 carding ! I f’ing luv it !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess I dont understand the realtionship between ENYYSA and USYS, If USYS was issuing the cards for ENYYSA in the end, how could ENYYSA control recognition of the card anyway?

USYSA doesn't issue cards. State organizations like ENYSSA issue cards that are sanctioned by USYSA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It a fact. On LI at the older ages, specifically U15 and up, there are no strong town teams. By that I mean teams that play LIJSL and can compete at showcases and regional events. How many are going to Disney Cup, NY Surf Cup? How many are in State Cups and advancing out of round 2? If you can tell me the best LIJSL teams right now that play 11v11 it would be just unfair to match them up with EDP, ECNL or GA teams at the same age. It is a different style, speed and level completely.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cjsl is like that restaurant with crappy dining room but great takeout food

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can this possibly be good news for LIJSL? Teams played for LIJSL AND NYCSL this past spring under the same card, and the competition for LIJSL was not close to that for NYCSL (1st place in LIJSL, 5th or 6th in lower division of NYCSL). If USYS is allowing EDP to step in and absorb NYCS, won’t better Long Island teams want to be at NYCS, especially now that they have enough teams that they won’t have to go to NJ and CT EDP teams? Why should a good team stick with LIJSL?

From my experience with my town team, that actually played a few NYCSL teams in tournaments, That statement is complete BS. Pick your 08 NYSCL Girls team and lets set up a scrimmage. Blanket statements with out any sort of proof or any way to substantiate it are just people trying to control the conversation. I do agree the lower levels of LIJS are not very competitive, but I don't thing you can say the low levels of NYSCL are that much better. The only way to answer tis is t play.

At this time, when seeding teams, the divisions for LIJSL and NYCSL are a 1 division difference. Playing LIJSL top division will seed the team in NYCSL D2. It is not as drastic as described. I will tell you one example from personal experience. My daughters U11 team last season played in LIJSL Premier and finished in 3rd. They also played in NYCSL D3 and finished in 3rd.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha ENYYS just created a bigger monster in LIJSL backyard ! Love it ! The mismanagement of the Rich Christiano era
continues ! Now with NYCSL going under EDP he has NO say in any manner how he operates his Bussiness. Wow just wow. Way to go Rich ! And on top of that Cjsl still will handle the carding for both EDP AND the new NYCS tier under EDP.

It also exposes the Mickey Mouse organization that CJSL is. Zero power or say in anything.
Isn't Richie part of the old boys gang from LIJSL? Easy way for him to keep power without a threat now.
If teams aren't managed under the EDP website and divisions and let's NYSC keep it's league website, then we all know this is a bs move between two whores of youth soccer.

Serious question, what difference does it make to you if it’s managed on EDP website or NYSC website?

You can’t be a parent, player or club member with such an idiotic concern

They are going to move most, not all, of the NYCSL teams over to EDP and EDP is hiring NYCSL's staff to help handle the workload. EDP does have some restrictions on what it can and cannot do, and unlike NYCSL they are adhering to them, so it is still a "win" by ENYYSA.

Spot on mate.EDP is not going to jeoperdize its golden goose. And don't think any state association won't hesitate to complain if they are not happy with EDP. EDP does not have a lifetime contract with USYS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

USYSA doesn't issue cards. State organizations like ENYSSA issue cards that are sanctioned by USYSA.

Thank you for the real info. Then who is issuing cards for EDP if it isn't ENYYSA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, No, No - Don't change the argument. The original post was that "the top LIJS teams would finish 4th or 5th in the lower levels of NYCS". Yes, 4 EDP National League teams SHOULD beat any LIJS team. I don't want to play in the state cup. I want to play your team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kids have to register in the state that they live in, I would think most would use CJSL because they are most convenient. Mangers neverhave to leave their compuet to get a playerpass or roster apporved

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It a fact. On LI at the older ages, specifically U15 and up, there are no strong town teams. By that I mean teams that play LIJSL and can compete at showcases and regional events. How many are going to Disney Cup, Surf Cup? How many are in State Cups and advancing out of round 2? If you can tell me the best LIJSL teams right now that play 11v11 it would be just unfair to match them up with EDP, ECNL or GA teams at the same age. It is a different style, speed and level completely.

I 100% agree with this statement, my issue is with the "gentlemen" who said that "even the top LIJS teams would finish 4th or 5th in low level NYCSL". That is an opinion not a statement of fact. EDP, ECNL & GA are higher quality leagues with with a better talent pool, but it doesn't always happen. For instance our Town team played 2 EDP teams this fall and tied them both. I just don't understand the the constant need, for some posters, to put down every team and every club they are not affiliated with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what team do you coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously the two derelicts arguing about whose team is better but neither will say what team please enough you’re making fools of yourselves. Exchange numbers and text privately.

Yay nycsl and EDP merge like T-Mobile and sprint now sprint customers can enjoy [****] T-Mobile service too lol jk, great news better than lijsl running things talk about dodging a bullet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the problems with LIJSL? What do they do poorly?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think of russia

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think of russia

Seabury and Dambrosio on both LIJSL and ENYYSA boards...what could possibly go wrong?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Think of russia

Seabury and Dambrosio on both LIJSL and ENYYSA boards...what could possibly go wrong?

Actually, as of this writing it seems a lot is going to go right. Give it another few days, certainly before the weeks end. I can only tell you this and that is if you think this matter is settled as per the the first/initial post of this thread then I have 2 bridges to sell you. It ain't over til it's over, and this is not over, not by a long shot.

So before you start out on your victory march, I would suggest you wait a few days and dont spend money on any marching banners yet cool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Think of russia

Actually, as of this writing it seems a lot is going to go right. Give it another few days, certainly before the weeks end. I can only tell you this and that is if you think this matter is settled as per the the first/initial post of this thread then I have 2 bridges to sell you. It ain't over til it's over, and this is not over, not by a long shot.

So before you start out on your victory march, I would suggest you wait a few days and dont spend money on any marching banners yet cool

You’re on the wrong side of history on this one larry; anything that’s going to go right for lijsl, as you say, pertaining to this debacle is not right for the parents and kids involved

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard
Nobody Does It Better
Friends of BOTN

Newest Members
Fox Soccer, Tloader2, NHPRed09, ElmontSC26, BDADAA