Forum Search
Spring 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
ECRL
by Anonymous - 07/23/21 11:30 AM
ENYYSA Shuts Down the NYCSL League
by Cross It 4 Fun - 07/22/21 11:07 PM
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 07/22/21 03:33 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Larry Miller, Gene Sepe), 54 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics9,031
Posts529,098
Members15,059
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 65 of 66 1 2 63 64 65 66
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The outcome of the WC/SUSA match had everything to do with SUSA's seeding in the playoffs. Perhaps, if the coach had deemed it important enough to make an appearance vs. WC, SUSA may have won, and thereby drawn a more favorable opening matchup in the playoffs. Instead, the coach skips a match that his team loses in order to prep for a playoff match that his team also loses? How was he even prepping without his team and what team was he even preparing to play (since the playoff draw hadn't even taken place yet)? Sounds like hubris from SUSA's coach.

Newsflash- when you make it to nationals, there is no favorable matchup… all the teams are high quality, and every team 1st or second place in their conference. At this age level the seedlings are a formality.

So your "Newsflash" is trying to say that there is no difference between playing a #1 seed and a #9 seed...or a #16 seed? You can't really believe that. I don't disagree that all teams the make it to Nationals are worthy, but some teams are stronger than others. The point is, if what is being said is true (which is always in question on this site) and SUSA's coach skipped the WC match because he was looking past them and focusing on Nationals, then he did the team a disservice. Had they beaten WC, SUSA's seeding would likely have changed, and they would have played someone different in the playoffs...and could have possibly won. I suppose the coach (and you) thought it didnt matter who they played because they were beating whoever it was they faced. That played out well.


This is probably the stupidest thing i ever heard. Susa coach skipped to prep for nationals?! Hahahaha WHAT??!!!DID HE GO TO A DIFFERENT STATE TO WATCH THE TEAM HE EVENTUALLY LOST TO? Haha. WC smoked you guys. Move on. Enough of excuses

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The outcome of the WC/SUSA match had everything to do with SUSA's seeding in the playoffs. Perhaps, if the coach had deemed it important enough to make an appearance vs. WC, SUSA may have won, and thereby drawn a more favorable opening matchup in the playoffs. Instead, the coach skips a match that his team loses in order to prep for a playoff match that his team also loses? How was he even prepping without his team and what team was he even preparing to play (since the playoff draw hadn't even taken place yet)? Sounds like hubris from SUSA's coach.

Newsflash- when you make it to nationals, there is no favorable matchup… all the teams are high quality, and every team 1st or second place in their conference. At this age level the seedlings are a formality.

So your "Newsflash" is trying to say that there is no difference between playing a #1 seed and a #9 seed...or a #16 seed? You can't really believe that. I don't disagree that all teams the make it to Nationals are worthy, but some teams are stronger than others. The point is, if what is being said is true (which is always in question on this site) and SUSA's coach skipped the WC match because he was looking past them and focusing on Nationals, then he did the team a disservice. Had they beaten WC, SUSA's seeding would likely have changed, and they would have played someone different in the playoffs...and could have possibly won. I suppose the coach (and you) thought it didnt matter who they played because they were beating whoever it was they faced. That played out well.

Seedings matter much more at u14, when there are 32 teams qualified for the national playoffs. In that case, there will definitely be some weaker teams in the field. At u13, only 16 teams qualify, and every team there is strong and deserving.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LISC sent out 25-30 invites to new players who came to tryouts only 2 said yes, and before they got responses they broke up the premiere teams moving players around causing other players and parents to be annoyed and players left for other clubs, they jumped the gun thinking all these girls who say yes with the hope of having 25 on one roster and building up for the GA2 next fall but I guess the star studded coaching staff besides Frey wasn't appealing now they have 19 on one roster and 14 on another

What did you do hack Meghan’s computer?? Or did you just pull this BS out of your a$$?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are all delusional. He missed the game. Because he was told to go to his State Cup finals with his other team. Check your facts first.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are all delusional. He missed the game. Because he was told to go to his State Cup finals with his other team. Check your facts first.

So says the Moms that hid in the parking lot until game time. You were scared because of the situation you started at your home field. Came all the way up to our fields and got taught a lesson. Good teams win with or without a good coach. You lost in South Carolina and Florida and you can’t blame the Coach. Good luck in your new future but you have to learn to win and beat real teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can I guess was it crazy hat lady?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can I guess was it crazy hat lady?

No it was the mom with the Vuvuzela, that she never got to use. That thing was talking so poorly about the girls on her own team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can I guess was it crazy hat lady?

No it was the mom with the Vuvuzela, that she never got to use. That thing was talking so poorly about the girls on her own team.


someone brought a vuvuzela to a youth game? who and what game? that parent needs a doctor

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are all delusional. He missed the game. Because he was told to go to his State Cup finals with his other team. Check your facts first.

So says the Moms that hid in the parking lot until game time. You were scared because of the situation you started at your home field. Came all the way up to our fields and got taught a lesson. Good teams win with or without a good coach. You lost in South Carolina and Florida and you can’t blame the Coach. Good luck in your new future but you have to learn to win and beat real teams.

Susa had a win, a loss, and a tie in South Carolina, and a win and a loss at nationals. World class had a tie and two losses in South Carolina and didn’t qualify for nationals… I’d say Susa had the better year. And I am not a parent of a Susa or world class player. Just stating facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't need to hack Frey if your daughter plays on one of the 08 LISC teams then you know these facts maybe read your acceptance email it clearly says we are looking to have 25 girls on the blue level to play in two divisions, but they only got 2 yes's from new players they dropped 3 from GA to blue and orange, they decided to take one of the premiere teams who went 7-1 and a few of those players and put them on blue who went 3-4 this causing a few families to leave and take another opportunity, not a great way promote chemistry but LISC thought they were getting a ton of new players maybe your coach doesn't like you and doesn't give you information this came right from his mouth I hate to burst your FREY bubble but she isn't the end all be all buddy or should I say FREY stalker

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since your not a parent of SUSA how do you know the facts so well? How did you do against PDA in your friendly game? Facts: you loose the big games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Since your not a parent of SUSA how do you know the facts so well? How did you do against PDA in your friendly game? Facts: you loose the big games.

Big games… hahaha, WC what big games did you win??? You finished in 3rd place in the conference and did not win a game in South Carolina… enlighten us, please.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Since your not a parent of SUSA how do you know the facts so well? How did you do against PDA in your friendly game? Facts: you loose the big games.

Big games… hahaha, WC what big games did you win??? You finished in 3rd place in the conference and did not win a game in South Carolina… enlighten us, please.

They did beat you guys and beat you guys in the same bracket for pda tournament..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No WC parent I’m sure, it a EM or LISC parent who bitter can’t make SUSA team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Susa had a better year. Bottom line . Move on. New coach Goodluck to them. WC and EM let’s make it interesting this time around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't need to hack Frey if your daughter plays on one of the 08 LISC teams then you know these facts maybe read your acceptance email it clearly says we are looking to have 25 girls on the blue level to play in two divisions, but they only got 2 yes's from new players they dropped 3 from GA to blue and orange, they decided to take one of the premiere teams who went 7-1 and a few of those players and put them on blue who went 3-4 this causing a few families to leave and take another opportunity, not a great way promote chemistry but LISC thought they were getting a ton of new players maybe your coach doesn't like you and doesn't give you information this came right from his mouth I hate to burst your FREY bubble but she isn't the end all be all buddy or should I say FREY stalker

My daughter is not on premier teams so didn’t get the same letter as you obviously. I don’t think any trainer is “the end all be all” lol. Lastly, as for the orange and blue teams, isn’t their records irrelevant in comparison since they played in different divisions??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can I guess was it crazy hat lady?

Ahhhhj..... It was the crazy hat lady. You are right. The psycho spanish mom that has camouflage yoga pants in every color! I can hear her mouth all the way from Orangeburg. See you WC trash at the end of August....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can I guess was it crazy hat lady?

Ahhhhj..... It was the crazy hat lady. You are right. The psycho spanish mom that has camouflage yoga pants in every color! I can hear her mouth all the way from Orangeburg. See you WC trash at the end of August....

Another keyboard warrior. Is that Vuvuzela sitting next to your computer? Shame you couldn’t blow that thing all game. You like to start fights in your parking lot but hide behind your husband when you come to our complex. Can’t wait to see you in August.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can I guess was it crazy hat lady?

Ahhhhj..... It was the crazy hat lady. You are right. The psycho spanish mom that has camouflage yoga pants in every color! I can hear her mouth all the way from Orangeburg. See you WC trash at the end of August....

Another keyboard warrior. Is that Vuvuzela sitting next to your computer? Shame you couldn’t blow that thing all game. You like to start fights in your parking lot but hide behind your husband when you come to our complex. Can’t wait to see you in August.

YOU WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT IT CUPCAKE!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can I guess was it crazy hat lady?

Ahhhhj..... It was the crazy hat lady. You are right. The psycho spanish mom that has camouflage yoga pants in every color! I can hear her mouth all the way from Orangeburg. See you WC trash at the end of August....

Another keyboard warrior. Is that Vuvuzela sitting next to your computer? Shame you couldn’t blow that thing all game. You like to start fights in your parking lot but hide behind your husband when you come to our complex. Can’t wait to see you in August.

Those are some fighting words....this should be a PPV event or at minimum filmed in world stars

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island people calling Rockland people "trash" is about as good as it gets. Battling it out for last place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Long Island people calling Rockland people "trash" is about as good as it gets. Battling it out for last place.

haha wc parents are not on this thread. EM parents are getting SUSA so upset. LOVE IT!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUSA Hat lady and EM parents. OLD NEWS CYCLE!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Long Island people calling Rockland people "trash" is about as good as it gets. Battling it out for last place.

haha wc parents are not on this thread. EM parents are getting SUSA so upset. LOVE IT!

We just come to check you and make you look foolish. You forgot that we have mutual friends who let us know when you are out of line.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your gonna learn this season!

Like Reply Quote
Page 65 of 66 1 2 63 64 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!