New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G 2011 LEVITTOWN WILDCATS
by peter cavanaugh - 02/05/23 09:23 AM
B2010:U13 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 02/04/23 02:08 PM
Boys High School (School Ball Fall 2022)
by Anonymous - 02/03/23 08:29 PM
Spend Your Memorial Day At The Gettysburg Blue Gray Cup!
by Larry Miller - 02/03/23 01:13 PM
B2011:U12 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 02/03/23 12:27 PM
BOTN Translation
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The news of GG’s ultimate demise is (again) premature.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
QUESTION - Does this mean players can play EDP and LIJSL? Are passes different?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hahaha ENYYS just created a bigger monster in LIJSL backyard ! Love it ! The mismanagement of the Rich Christiano era
continues ! Now with NYCSL going under EDP he has NO say in any manner how he operates his Bussiness. Wow just wow. Way to go Rich ! And on top of that Cjsl still will handle the carding for both EDP AND the new NYCS tier under EDP.

It also exposes the Mickey Mouse organization that CJSL is. Zero power or say in anything.
Isn't Richie part of the old boys gang from LIJSL? Easy way for him to keep power without a threat now.
If teams aren't managed under the EDP website and divisions and let's NYSC keep it's league website, then we all know this is a bs move between two whores of youth soccer.

Serious question, what difference does it make to you if it’s managed on EDP website or nysc website?

You can’t be a parent, player or club member with such an idiotic concern

They are going to move most, not all, of the NYCSL teams over to EDP and EDP is hiring NYCSL's staff to help handle the workload. EDP does have some restrictions on what it can and cannot do, and unlike NYCSL they are adhering to them, so it is still a "win" by ENYYSA.

Yes all are being moved to the new NYCS asunder EDP as that will be the only way USYSA a will allow those players to be carded. EDP has no restrictions ! And no it’s not a win for ENYYSA, cause now GG has free reign to continue running tournaments and cups. Btw move was orchestrated by USYSA with inout from EDP, CJSL and GG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha ENYYS just created a bigger monster in LIJSL backyard ! Love it ! The mismanagement of the Rich Christiano era
continues ! Now with NYCSL going under EDP he has NO say in any manner how he operates his Bussiness. Wow just wow. Way to go Rich ! And on top of that Cjsl still will handle the carding for both EDP AND the new NYCS tier under EDP.

It also exposes the Mickey Mouse organization that CJSL is. Zero power or say in anything.
Isn't Richie part of the old boys gang from LIJSL? Easy way for him to keep power without a threat now.
If teams aren't managed under the EDP website and divisions and let's NYSC keep it's league website, then we all know this is a bs move between two whores of youth soccer.

Serious question, what difference does it make to you if it’s managed on EDP website or nysc website?

They are going to move most, not all, of the NYCSL teams over to EDP and EDP is hiring NYCSL's staff to help handle the workload. EDP does have some restrictions on what it can and cannot do, and unlike NYCSL they are adhering to them, so it is still a "win" by ENYYSA.

A win for Enyysa hahahahahahahahahahahaga

Btw only winner we should be concerned are the players which nycsl teams and clubs now being EDP is a HUGE win for them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even if this means a bigger EDP that competes directly with LIJSL, I'm still happy it happened. There will be a consolidation of talent as part of this. Lower level and intermediate teams play CJSL, LIJSL, etc. High level teams play EDP. Now if we could only get rid of ECNL and the few other nonsense leagues as well.

I want to hear from some town clubs that are commited to LIJSL but had a few rogue teams in NYCSL. Are they going to be allowed in EDP by their club after EDP came in and disrupted LIJSL plans to take over?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can this possibly be good news for LIJSL? Teams played for LIJSL AND NYCSL this past spring under the same card, and the competition for LIJSL was not close to that for NYCSL (1st place in LIJSL, 5th or 6th in lower division of NYCSL). If USYS is allowing EDP to step in and absorb NYCS, won’t better Long Island teams want to be at NYCS, especially now that they have enough teams that they won’t have to go to NJ and CT EDP teams? Why should a good team stick with LIJSL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can this possibly be good news for LIJSL? Teams played for LIJSL AND NYCSL this past spring under the same card, and the competition for LIJSL was not close to that for NYCSL (1st place in LIJSL, 5th or 6th in lower division of NYCSL). If USYS is allowing EDP to step in and absorb NYCS, won’t better Long Island teams want to be at NYCS, especially now that they have enough teams that they won’t have to go to NJ and CT EDP teams? Why should a good team stick with LIJSL?

From my experience with my town team, that actually played a few NYCSL teams in tournaments, That statement is complete BS. Pick your 08 NYSCL Girls team and lets set up a scrimmage. Blanket statements with out any sort of proof or any way to substantiate it are just people trying to control the conversation. I do agree the lower levels of LIJS are not very competitive, but I don't thing you can say the low levels of NYSCL are that much better. The only way to answer tis is t play.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

A win for Enyysa hahahahahahahahahahahaga

Btw only winner we should be concerned are the players which nycsl teams and clubs now being EDP is a HUGE win for them

Laugh, laugh, but according to all that I am hearing the joke may be on you. If you think this is over it isn't. s for me, I dont have a dog in this fight. I just think you're nuts fighting over who you want to rip you off for money...get out the chips and dip and let's watch a real soccer match smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This just adds more teams to the EDP championship divisions, leave it to GG to completely mischaracterize the move by putting in his email that the teams would in the North Atlantic conference of the National League. He knows that is a false statement and phrases it that way anyway. The NL is the USYS conferences managed by EDP (Premier I and II) and it has its own section of the EDP website for those standings. GG tried putting those standings on the NYCSL website this past year to make it seem like he was connected to that and couldn't be bothered to update the scores or records. The NYCSL teams will register with EDP and put into the EDP League divisions, which run the gamut from Premier III to lower championship and covers NY, NJ, CT and down in the Baltimore area. Basically just adding divisions to EDP and them getting bigger and bigger. The only connection from the EDP League to the USYS National League that I can tell is that if you win the Premier III you should get promoted to the NL Premier II. A team in the Championship divisions is no different than a NCSA flight or LIJSL division. I'm not seeing the purpose for his NYSC league other than to keep him in the money loop.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry. USY facilitated this move. And told ENYYSA about it yesterday and thus the news today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what you will Larry, as a parent if this goes through it’s a WIN as the players have a place to play and a upgraded one! Rip us off for money, huh? No one wants to end up with Lijsl at the helm period

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
QUESTION - Does this mean players can play EDP and LIJSL? Are passes different?

Players can already play EDP and LIJSL.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry. USY facilitated this move. And told ENYYSA about it yesterday and thus the news today.

yes, I know, and I also know that ENYYSA has a super-duper trump card, IF they use it. Just got off the phone with ENYYSA...TBD

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Say what you will Larry, as a parent if this goes through it’s a WIN as the players have a place to play and a upgraded one! Rip us off for money, huh? No one wants to end up with Lijsl at the helm period

I agree with no one wants LIJSL at the helm and they wont be...patience. This is only Act 2. Much more to come IF ENYYSA can get their [****] together. They still have one thing that can totally change the dynamic, but we are dealing with dinosaurs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait, where did you read that CHSL will handle all the carding for EDP and the new NYCS? All I read is that NYCS will card through CJSL as they did last season. My presumption is that EDP may still card through LIJSL. If not — if EDP now only cards through CJSL — that restricts many individual players and teams that were playing in both. Can anyone confirm?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait, where did you read that CHSL will handle all the carding for EDP and the new NYCS? All I read is that NYCS will card through CJSL as they did last season. My presumption is that EDP may still card through LIJSL. If not — if EDP now only cards through CJSL — that restricts many individual players and teams that were playing in both. Can anyone confirm?

LIJSL passes and other ENYYSA league passes are still good for EDP. CJSL is just still going to be the carding entity for the former NYCSL teams that had previously been carding through CJSL. There isn't really any good reason for this other than CJSL still wanting to get their cut of the money. Just like there is no reason for GG to be involved as NYCS anymore other than he still wants to get his cut of the money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So cjsl, esp, nycs and kids winners

ENYYSA and lijsl losers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls 08 lijsl teams vs nycsl are you kidding lol bring your 08 girls team from west islip and let’s play lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LIJSL passes and other ENYYSA league passes are still good for EDP. CJSL is just still going to be the carding entity for the former NYCSL teams that had previously been carding through CJSL. There isn't really any good reason for this other than CJSL still wanting to get their cut of the money. Just like there is no reason for GG to be involved as NYCS anymore other than he still wants to get his cut of the money.

Just to let you know. CJSL carded EDP for a few years now. And will continue to do so. They also carded NYCSL and ELite Academy teams this past season and will continue to do so.

Below is a email sent out today by CJSL.

cjsl-logo-2017.png

New Player Carding Registration Fees for 2021/2022 Season !

Attention Club Directors and Administrators,

Simplify your full 2021/2022 player carding registration, while reducing your costs with the CJSL’s new all-clubs-in all-leagues player initiative in support of USYSA leagues and events.

The CJSL is your one-stop player and coach registration platform for any of the following leagues - EDP, the North Atlantic Conference National League, the NYCS (former NYCSL division of the CJSL), the CJSL and more.
All player registrations are valid and approved by USYSA to be used at all USYSA events including all EDP/NYCS games.

In addition, only the new CJSL all-clubs-in-all-leagues player platform saves you money.

CJSL fees start at the 2020 price of $26 per player for the first 299 players you register. As you register more players the net cost per player goes down.
1-299 players fee is $26 per player.
300-499 player fee is $25 per player
500+ player fee is $24 per player
At the end of the soccer season your club will receive a rebate from the CJSL and you don’t need to do anything to receive it. You register your players and we help you reduce your costs.

Here is an example - Club “A” in Great Neck, LI registers 500 players with the CJSL to play in the EDP/NYCS for the 2021-2022 season at $26 each, total cost is $13,000.
At the end of the Spring 2022 season, the club will receive a $1,000 rebate from the CJSL because they registered 500 players and reached the target tier for that special pricing.

The enhanced CJSL all-clubs-in all-leagues player and coach registrations will open on July 21st.

When selecting the player registration carding event in GotSport please choose, depending on your league participation, either:
"CJSL Pass Cards/Rosters - 2021/2022" for teams playing in CJSL
"NYCS-EDP Carding Rosters - 2021/2022" for teams playing in the NYCS tier of EDP
"EDP Pass Card/Rosters - 2021/2022" for teams playing EDP North Atlantic Conf, etc.

Since 1933, the CJSL has been committed to supporting your youth soccer needs. We are here to help!

--

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Just to let you know. CJSL carded EDP for a few years now. And will continue to do so. They also carded NYCSL and ELite Academy teams this past season and will continue to do so.

cjsl-logo-2017.png

Simplify your full 2021/2022 player carding registration, while reducing your costs with the CJSL’s new all-clubs-in all-leagues player initiative in support of USYSA leagues and events.

The CJSL is your one-stop player and coach registration platform for any of the following leagues - EDP, the North Atlantic Conference National League, the NYCS (former NYCSL division of the CJSL), the CJSL and more.
All player registrations are valid and approved by USYSA to be used at all USYSA events including all EDP/NYCS games.

In addition, only the new CJSL all-clubs-in-all-leagues player platform saves you money.

CJSL fees start at the 2020 price of $26 per player for the first 299 players you register. As you register more players the net cost per player goes down.
At the end of the soccer season your club will receive a rebate from the CJSL and you don’t need to do anything to receive it. You register your players and we help you reduce your costs.

Here is an example - Club “A” in Great Neck, LI registers 500 players with the CJSL to play in the EDP/NYCS for the 2021-2022 season at $26 each, total cost is $13,000.
At the end of the Spring 2022 season, the club will receive a $1,000 rebate from the CJSL because they registered 500 players and reached the target tier for that special pricing.

The enhanced CJSL all-clubs-in all-leagues player and coach registrations will open on July 21st.

When selecting the player registration carding event in GotSport please choose, depending on your league participation, either:
"NYCS-EDP Carding Rosters - 2021/2022" for teams playing in the NYCS tier of EDP
"EDP Pass Card/Rosters - 2021/2022" for teams playing EDP North Atlantic Conf, etc.

Since 1933, the CJSL has been committed to supporting your youth soccer needs. We are here to help!

--

This is way too funny. Is CJSL now in competition for carding with LIJSL? Am I reading this correctly? I love it.

Like Reply Quote
C
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
C
LIJSL and CJSL card on behalf USYSA…..they have USYSA passes..
A few years clubs in the NL conferences could card thru EDP on behalf of USYSA…
So NYCS will have USYSA passes using CJSL to process the passes

ECNL teams card thru US Club still.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

cjsl-logo-2017.png

--

This is way too funny. Is CJSL now in competition for carding with LIJSL? Am I reading this correctly? I love it.

The more players a league registers the more votes a league has. How do you think RC managed to stay in power all these years. LIJSL has the most votes. CJSL with EDP and NYCS she’ll has cut into that. Time for the other leagues to band together. New leadership is needed at ENYYSA. RC is like Putin.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

cjsl-logo-2017.png

--

The more players a league registers the more votes a league has. How do you think RC managed to stay in power all these years. LIJSL has the most votes. CJSL with EDP and NYCS she’ll has cut into that. Time for the other leagues to band together. New leadership is needed at ENYYSA. RC is like Putin.

Food Fight!!! I love it. Never dull moment.

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: FrmrPres
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the
Originally Posted by Cross It 4 Fun
LIJSL and CJSL card on behalf USYSA…..they have USYSA passes..
A few years clubs in the NL conferences could card thru EDP on behalf of USYSA…
So NYCS will have USYSA passes using CJSL to process the passes

ECNL teams card thru US Club still.

If the cards ultimately come from USYSA no matter where they come from, how is it possible for ENYYSA to say the cards they issue wouldn't be valid for NYCSL? How is what ENYYSA did possible if they don't actually issue the cards? I don't get it..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a huge concern, you douchebag. Any time there is lying, corruption, etc because certain people only crave power and money, there is a concern. Circumventing rules must be OK for you in order to keep power in this cesspool of youth soccer.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard
Nobody Does It Better
BOTN PROMOTE
Promote Your Events
Spring & Summer '23