Latest Posts
ECRL
by Anonymous - 07/23/21 11:30 AM
ENYYSA Shuts Down the NYCSL League
by Cross It 4 Fun - 07/22/21 11:07 PM
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 07/22/21 03:33 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Larry Miller, Gene Sepe), 54 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics9,031
Posts529,098
Members15,059
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 57 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 56 57
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Correct that it is deemed true. From I was told and the from whom told me, it is my opinion that it is true. So far, no one from either LGN or SBSC have said otherwise, therefore, it does appear to be true. If it wasn't and I was part of either club I sure would want people to know it isnt true and show why it isnt true, however that has not happened.....
You get your info from the same Anonymous posters just like the rest of us. If not give us some names to verify these so called truths.

Who the [****] are you that I have to tell you who my sources are? Who said they are anonymous? Anonymous maybe to you, but not to me. Are you dealing with a full deck?
I'm noone but you owe te truth to the people. It seems your validity has taken a serious hit these past few months I was just looking out for your best interest but I see how you speak to people

My validity has taken a hit, and you are looking out for me? Bull [****] is what you are posting. Where did my validity take a hit? BTW, I do tell the truth which is why I'm so well loved smile

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree that proof is important to validate information but also lack of a response from anyone providing information to contradict this information is also quite telling of the facts. For more information to appease your desire….coaches leaving here are a few of the big names, Somma, Owenberg and of course all that were associated with Atletico which means every coach that ever played professionally has left the organization. There are others…….. The allegation of the coach - since you are so involved as it seems you are here, reach out and ask for yourself. I am sure there are enough people who know about this by now that it would satisfy your need for proof. The Harassment allegation - that I will leave to the moderator as it seems a letter has been sent and he agreed to post it here. I can go on but again, there is no one that is disputing any of these statements.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
I agree that proof is important to validate information but also lack of a response from anyone providing information to contradict this information is also quite telling of the facts. For more information to appease your desire….coaches leaving here are a few of the big names, Somma, Owenberg and of course all that were associated with Atletico which means every coach that ever played professionally has left the organization. There are others…….. The allegation of the coach - since you are so involved as it seems you are here, reach out and ask for yourself. I am sure there are enough people who know about this by now that it would satisfy your need for proof. The Harassment allegation - that I will leave to the moderator as it seems a letter has been sent and he agreed to post it here. I can go on but again, there is no one that is disputing any of these statements.

Thank you for this post. You are correct, I did say I would post the letter. By now all the parties involved have received the letter. I find it interesting that prior to the letter being sent there were numerous calls saying it was just BS. What I find interesting since the letter was sent is that other than your mantioning it above no one has mentioned it. Since you brought it up here it is:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
What kind of coward goes after a mans wife, if the guy has a beef with the husband? I'm completely baffled with this. It takes a special kind of pond scum in my book. Larry, good for you and Mrs. Miller in your handling of this matter. This guy deserves no mercy for his actions. He and everyone like him in youth sports needs to be eliminated. I truly pity the poor people of the SBSC for having such a piece of garbage as a VP in their club. Keep on truckin Larry.

Like Reply Quote
L
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
L
Larry, I give you so much credit for going the route you did. I do not think I would have been able to. I hope SB kicks him to the curb.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LoveThisGame20
Larry, I give you so much credit for going the route you did. I do not think I would have been able to. I hope SB kicks him to the curb.

His brother is the President of the club so that's not going to happen even though it should.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His brother is the President of the club so that's not going to happen even though it should.

Larry what does the board member we who you spoke with have to say? Did he give you any input as to what’s happening?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Larry what does the board member we who you spoke with have to say? Did he give you any input as to what’s happening?

Initially, I did email the president and vice president of the club for their comments on the merger and never received a reply. So no, I never spoke to anyone on the SBSC board at any time about this matter, however Rob Ward, I guess did not like what I wa posting and thought he would show me how tough he is by contacting my wife. Now he and the club may be sued civilly, and my wife can press criminal charges against Robert Ward for a Class A Misdemeanor punishable for up to one year in jail. Mr. Ward may think he is tough, but he sure showed us all how absolutely stupid and reckless he is. I wonder how tough he will feel getting arrested in front of of his wife and family? This story is not ended smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Initially, I did email the president and vice president of the club for their comments on the merger and never received a reply. So no, I never spoke to anyone on the SBSC board at any time about this matter, however Rob Ward, I guess did not like what I wa posting and thought he would show me how tough he is by contacting my wife. Now he and the club may be sued civilly, and my wife can press criminal charges against Robert Ward for a Class A Misdemeanor punishable for up to one year in jail. Mr. Ward may think he is tough, but he sure showed us all how absolutely stupid and reckless he is. I wonder how tough he will feel getting arrested in front of of his wife and family? This story is not ended smile

How do you know it was him for sure?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

How do you know it was him for sure?

All calls into the company since workers are remote are recorded, and Robert Ward stated his name. It is that simple. Deal with this issue because we have Robert Ward by the balls smile Can you spell S-T-U-P-I-D?

The police can also get Robert Ward's cell phone and office call log...if you are his friend or advocate, I would suggest you STFU and cause him more problems by further pissing us off. If you think you are busting my chops you need to think again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His brother is the President of the club so that's not going to happen even though it should.[/quote]

Larry what does the board member we who you spoke with have to say? Did he give you any input as to what’s happening?[/quote]

Initially, I did email the president and vice president of the club for their comments on the merger and never received a reply. So no, I never spoke to anyone on the SBSC board at any time about this matter, however Rob Ward, I guess did not like what I wa posting and thought he would show me how tough he is by contacting my wife. Now he and the club may be sued civilly, and my wife can press criminal charges against Robert Ward for a Class A Misdemeanor punishable for up to one year in jail. Mr. Ward may think he is tough, but he sure showed us all how absolutely stupid and reckless he is. I wonder how tough he will feel getting arrested in front of of his wife and family? This story is not ended smile[/quote]

How do you know it was him for sure?[/quote]

All calls into the company since workers are remote are recorded, and Robert Ward stated his name. It is that simple. Deal with this issue because we have Robert Ward by the balls smile Can you spell S-T-U-P-I-D?

The police can also get Robert Ward's cell phone and office call log...if you are his friend or advocate, I would suggest you STFU and cause him more problems by further pissing us off. If you think you are busting my chops you need to think again.[/quote]

Actually I can't stand the guy and hope you do call the police. I was just curious how you were so positive it was him. Didn't mean to suggest you weren't telling the truth.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Actually I can't stand the guy and hope you do call the police. I was just curious how you were so positive it was him. Didn't mean to suggest you weren't telling the truth.

NOTICE this is being handled by an attorney. Read between the lines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to the 2009 Girls for placing second in regionals. I continue to see their accolades posted on the SB website. Am I mistaken or is this an Atletico team coached by Jerry Owenberg? Seems SB trying to take more credit for others accomplishments!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to the 2009 Girls for placing second in regionals. I continue to see their accolades posted on the SB website. Am I mistaken or is this an Atletico team coached by Jerry Owenberg? Seems SB trying to take more credit for others accomplishments!!!!!!!

Of course it is, what do you think. SB has nothing to do with the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course it is, what do you think. SB has nothing to do with the team.

They did not place 2nd. They placed 2nd in their bracket and did not move on.

The team was coached by a mix of KK coach Hainer(spelling?), and Billy Gialas(excellent coach btw) at the start, but two parent coaches did most of the in game work throughout the year, and Mark Nash( https://www.instagram.com/p/CQpB0XPr9ey/ ) was at the regionals with the team, and he had sent an email a week prior that he was taking over that team full time going forward.

Amazing how much disinformation gets spread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What’s with the fake news? They did not finish in second place of the regional. They finished in second place of their bracket and did not make it to the semifinals and finals round. They got absolutely hammered against the only competitive team in their bracket.

In other words, they went and, at best, you could say they finished 6th based on points.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a word of advice I would just make sure it's really him and not just someone messing around. I would hate to see you get sued and arrested for making a false arres. I mean why would he really use his own name. But there seems to be some real doubt as to the validity of the letter you sent

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

As a word of advice I would just make sure it's really him and not just someone messing around. I would hate to see you get sued and arrested for making a false arres. I mean why would he really use his own name. But there seems to be some real doubt as to the validity of the letter you sent

Nice try..trying to frighten me? It isnt someone messing around. All calls are logged, and all calls recorded. The police are going over what was sent to them.

Now do you really think someone just decided to search where my wife works and call her business and say it's Robert Ward? Really? The tape and phone logs do not lie. Oh, there is also a third party witness to the call. End of story, at least for you, but only the beginning for Mr. Ward and the SBSC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What’s with the fake news? They did not finish in second place of the regional. They finished in second place of their bracket and did not make it to the semifinals and finals round. They got absolutely hammered against the only competitive team in their bracket.

In other words, they went and, at best, you could say they finished 6th based on points.

The team is not leaving Atletico and Billy is an awful coach. No one likes him. It is Heiner's team and others were helping out when he was injured.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team is not leaving Atletico and Billy is an awful coach. No one likes him. It is Heiner's team and others were helping out when he was injured.

Frankly, who cares where they play. They’re not very good. Look at their record in NY Club. Also, while we’re at it, can we stop with Heiner being such a great trainer? He’s a good trainer but he is not this other worldly trainer. He just yells more which people seem to think means he’s good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Frankly, who cares where they play. They’re not very good. Look at their record in NY Club. Also, while we’re at it, can we stop with Heiner being such a great trainer? He’s a good trainer but he is not this other worldly trainer. He just yells more which people seem to think means he’s good.

In bold. Heiner is not a good trainer, sorry. Winning doesn't make you good. Whipping kids to tears with verbal assaults doesn't make you a good trainer. It makes you an asshole. Ends do not justify the means.

And all the girls are not going back to KK.

As for Billy...only people who don't know anything about what it means to coach a person(hint: they're not soccer players or athletes, but PEOPLE...in this group they're 12 yr old little girls). I'm guessing the person who states that they don't like Billy comes from the KK side and thinks soccer is life. It's not. It's just a game that kids play like all sports.

Just because Billy doesn't play favorites and doesn't coach every game to win at the expense of a child, only the jerk parents dislike that. My kids have both been exposed to Billy and Heiner. I know many more who have too. None of them like Heiner. None.

Here's the thing folks...you can whip any dog to get it to do the trick you want it to. But eventually a human, a child, a person, will stop taking the [****] and leave. When you have a coach training you, developing you and believing in you...you will go through a brick wall for them.

As for the slagging of the fact that the kids finished at best 6th in the region, who gives a [****]!? This is a once in a life time event for those kids, they have a lot to be proud of and had a great experience they'll probably never get again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agreed with you until your last paragraph.

Someone said, maybe you, that they finished in second place, which is an absolute lie. They did not. If the original poster had simply stated, congratulations on a good season and tough way to end it without saying what place they finished, no one would have cared.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In bold. Heiner is not a good trainer, sorry. Winning doesn't make you good. Whipping kids to tears with verbal assaults doesn't make you a good trainer. It makes you an asshole. Ends do not justify the means.

As for Billy...only people who don't know anything about what it means to coach a person(hint: they're not soccer players or athletes, but PEOPLE...in this group they're 12 yr old little girls). I'm guessing the person who states that they don't like Billy comes from the KK side and thinks soccer is life. It's not. It's just a game that kids play like all sports.

Just because Billy doesn't play favorites and doesn't coach every game to win at the expense of a child, only the jerk parents dislike that. My kids have both been exposed to Billy and Heiner. I know many more who have too. None of them like Heiner. None.

Here's the thing folks...you can whip any dog to get it to do the trick you want it to. But eventually a human, a child, a person, will stop taking the [****] and leave. When you have a coach training you, developing you and believing in you...you will go through a brick wall for them.

As for the slagging of the fact that the kids finished at best 6th in the region, who gives a [****]!? This is a once in a life time event for those kids, they have a lot to be proud of and had a great experience they'll probably never get again.

Haha. Ok. Stay at SB where you can Coddle you’re kids and teach them nothing about “real” life. You are an idiot, Billy is a dirt bag and SB parents are entitled morons. Go play under TG’s lack of motivation and run all day. We at Atletico are happy to see you go.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny. Heiner is so hated that when he was injured almost 80K was donated for his care, all of it from his soccer people. You NASTY SB people wouldn't care about doing that for anyone. Crawl under your rock and go get what you deserve!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Post the recording. That will silence the doubters!

Like Reply Quote
Page 52 of 57 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 56 57
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!