Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Listen Susa parent who just got into the soccer landscape Susa has been double dipping their rosters for years during tournaments the goalies and strikers are running from game to game, open your eyes I know your new to the 4,000 a year susa life but get a clue before you post

So you admit your club cheats! Go cry me a river. Who says I’m a SUSA parent? And new to this? I’ve got three kids. All different levels and some in town clubs and some in academy clubs. So slow your roll know it all. It ain’t that serious.

EM parent here, this is NOT cheating, cut the crap. You are allowed to roster a certain number of players. EM has a few 2010 kids that have played up in age over the past few years so they are on both the 09' and 10' roster. They're allowed to play on age and up a year, nothing illegal here.

I smell the BS in this post from the EM parent. Why roster a 2010 kid on an 09 team? Do you not have sufficient kids in the 09 class to be able to field the team? Or wait, you are probably going to say the 2010 kid is awesomely talented so much they deserve to compete with the 2009 kids. What you would not admit to is coach favoritism and other sordid misgivings are happening at EM between your coach and these kids. So much that the 09 year lost all the girls on the NL team and the RL team is struggling for players. Wash, cycle, repeat and rinse-the EM way.

There is no BS to my post, its pure fact. There are 2 kids (2010's) who have been playing up for nearly 3 years and until last fall, never once played on age with the 2010s (in the past 3 years). And yes, they are very talented for their age and are key contributors on the 09' team. I would not call this favoritism in any shape, way, or form. Its a performance based sport and some kids need to go up in age to be challenged for their development and it's certainly the case for these 2 girls. What is happening with 2009 is all due to EM and their stupid approach to not separating the girls right away between ECNL and RL. Of course, instead of learning from his failures, the egotistical napoleon carries on with business as usual.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Listen Susa parent who just got into the soccer landscape Susa has been double dipping their rosters for years during tournaments the goalies and strikers are running from game to game, open your eyes I know your new to the 4,000 a year susa life but get a clue before you post

So you admit your club cheats! Go cry me a river. Who says I’m a SUSA parent? And new to this? I’ve got three kids. All different levels and some in town clubs and some in academy clubs. So slow your roll know it all. It ain’t that serious.

EM parent here, this is NOT cheating, cut the crap. You are allowed to roster a certain number of players. EM has a few 2010 kids that have played up in age over the past few years so they are on both the 09' and 10' roster. They're allowed to play on age and up a year, nothing illegal here.

I smell the BS in this post from the EM parent. Why roster a 2010 kid on an 09 team? Do you not have sufficient kids in the 09 class to be able to field the team? Or wait, you are probably going to say the 2010 kid is awesomely talented so much they deserve to compete with the 2009 kids. What you would not admit to is coach favoritism and other sordid misgivings are happening at EM between your coach and these kids. So much that the 09 year lost all the girls on the NL team and the RL team is struggling for players. Wash, cycle, repeat and rinse-the EM way.

There is no BS to my post, its pure fact. There are 2 kids (2010's) who have been playing up for nearly 3 years and until last fall, never once played on age with the 2010s (in the past 3 years). And yes, they are very talented for their age and are key contributors on the 09' team. I would not call this favoritism in any shape, way, or form. Its a performance based sport and some kids need to go up in age to be challenged for their development and it's certainly the case for these 2 girls. What is happening with 2009 is all due to EM and their stupid approach to not separating the girls right away between ECNL and RL. Of course, instead of learning from his failures, the egotistical napoleon carries on with business as usual.
Great examples of the problem with REC youth soccer right now

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These kids happen to be privately trained by Gary or Rari by chance? Seems as if they are known for playing favoritism on certain kids across the different years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I smell the BS in this post from the EM parent. Why roster a 2010 kid on an 09 team? Do you not have sufficient kids in the 09 class to be able to field the team? Or wait, you are probably going to say the 2010 kid is awesomely talented so much they deserve to compete with the 2009 kids. What you would not admit to is coach favoritism and other sordid misgivings are happening at EM between your coach and these kids. So much that the 09 year lost all the girls on the NL team and the RL team is struggling for players. Wash, cycle, repeat and rinse-the EM way.[/quote]

There is no BS to my post, its pure fact. There are 2 kids (2010's) who have been playing up for nearly 3 years and until last fall, never once played on age with the 2010s (in the past 3 years). And yes, they are very talented for their age and are key contributors on the 09' team. I would not call this favoritism in any shape, way, or form. Its a performance based sport and some kids need to go up in age to be challenged for their development and it's certainly the case for these 2 girls. What is happening with 2009 is all due to EM and their stupid approach to not separating the girls right away between ECNL and RL. Of course, instead of learning from his failures, the egotistical napoleon carries on with business as usual.[/quote]
Great examples of the problem with REC youth soccer right now[/quote]

Highly opinionated this post seem to be. Rari is a good coach, the 2 girls aren’t that special. Current EMSC 2010 Torino girls can easily overshadow these 2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have been hearing about these 2 2010 EM girls for years now. I believe the hype might be real.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have been hearing about these 2 2010 EM girls for years now. I believe the hype might be real.
That’s all it is manufactured hype to limit their exposure on the 1st team. GS had the right formula and the right mix of girls a couple years ago. That team disintegrated royally. The girls got exposed once they were on the field against SUSA, WC, PDA, Virginia and especially March Fit. All that hype and they couldn’t perform up to the level as expected given the opponents. But put them to play NYCSL and they will surely dominate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is no BS to my post, its pure fact. There are 2 kids (2010's) who have been playing up for nearly 3 years and until last fall, never once played on age with the 2010s (in the past 3 years). And yes, they are very talented for their age and are key contributors on the 09' team. I would not call this favoritism in any shape, way, or form. Its a performance based sport and some kids need to go up in age to be challenged for their development and it's certainly the case for these 2 girls. What is happening with 2009 is all due to EM and their stupid approach to not separating the girls right away between ECNL and RL. Of course, instead of learning from his failures, the egotistical napoleon carries on with business as usual.[/quote]
Great examples of the problem with REC youth soccer right now[/quote]

Highly opinionated this post seem to be. Rari is a good coach, the 2 girls aren’t that special. Current EMSC 2010 Torino girls can easily overshadow these 2.[/quote]

Yes, of course it's an opinion but it's shared by the majority of coaches/players/parents (like me) who appreciate their skills. There are maybe 2 girls on the EM 2010 Torino team that could compete with the girls who've been playing up, but overshadowing them is a bit of an exaggeration. Neither of these players are my kids yet I have no issues paying them compliments because they are highly developed soccer players for their age and they are really wonderful kids. That's not hype just a nice compliment.

As I said, they're not my kids but I don't need to bash them or state that "they aren't that special" just to make myself feel better since they're better players right now than my daughter. Your pathetic!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Slow down cowboy. Majority of coaches-2?? Not Matt-them playing up caused his kid to get kicked off the 1st team-twice. Parents-ask the 09 class-most of who isn't there anymore-how frustrating an experience it was playing under RM with these 2. Players-let not go there. I respect your opinion but I am on the other side having seen real players at this age at SUSA run rings around these 2. Just have to wake up and take your head out of the sand and you will see what I am talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Slow down cowboy. Majority of coaches-2?? Not Matt-them playing up caused his kid to get kicked off the 1st team-twice. Parents-ask the 09 class-most of who isn't there anymore-how frustrating an experience it was playing under RM with these 2. Players-let not go there. I respect your opinion but I am on the other side having seen real players at this age at SUSA run rings around these 2. Just have to wake up and take your head out of the sand and you will see what I am talking about.

The comparison is their current skill level compared to other 2010's not 2009's. They are definitely at the higher end skill level of 2010's which I've seen and I've seen the 2010 PDA, World Class, and SUSA teams. I have not seen any 2009 teams so I will take your word. As for M.P.'s kid, you can't possibly tell me that she is better than the two we're talking about. I don't think you're being accurate when you stated that "it caused M.P.'s kid to get kicked off the team". I believe she did not make the 1st team which is a lot different than getting kicked off. And, didn't GS also think the two 2010's were better than MP's kid? I would like to hear your perspective on why these 2 kids led to a frustrating experience for the others, you've not provided any details. So, let's hear them so that I can "wake up and take my head out of the sand".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are they 2010 caliber, yes! Better than WC, PDA and SUSA 2010, I would say they fall in between as just a notch above average at these teams. RM had a couple of other 2010 girls train up and they were able to perform just as well even at tournaments. One of these girls lives in the next street and has trained with my daughter since she was 5. On the 09 parents chat group, the common compliant has been about bench time, starting line up, non-penalising for mistakes made, clear RM favorites and being treated as red headed step children as opposed to the 2 2010 kids. Are the above worth losing the best team inherited from GS, absolutely not. No team should be sacrificed for a handful of players. This game is bigger than the flavor of the week. Same mistake, same coach...apply to the 2010 ECNL/ECRL year with the same results. LISC, SURF and SUSA to benefit while EM's kids rots away.
Oh and MP's kid does have potential to shine, with the right training and coaching, just like every other kids in that year that is not being given the attention they deserve.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are they 2010 caliber, yes! Better than WC, PDA and SUSA 2010, I would say they fall in between as just a notch above average at these teams. RM had a couple of other 2010 girls train up and they were able to perform just as well even at tournaments. One of these girls lives in the next street and has trained with my daughter since she was 5. On the 09 parents chat group, the common compliant has been about bench time, starting line up, non-penalising for mistakes made, clear RM favorites and being treated as red headed step children as opposed to the 2 2010 kids. Are the above worth losing the best team inherited from GS, absolutely not. No team should be sacrificed for a handful of players. This game is bigger than the flavor of the week. Same mistake, same coach...apply to the 2010 ECNL/ECRL year with the same results. LISC, SURF and SUSA to benefit while EM's kids rots away.
Oh and MP's kid does have potential to shine, with the right training and coaching, just like every other kids in that year that is not being given the attention they deserve.

They would do better for themselves and their team on the 2010. but they need to be made special or they may drive to a better place. Which at this time is just about anywhere than east meadow

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHY ARE PEOPLE DROPPING KIDS NAMES WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for responding and sharing your insight, it's appreciated. I think the gripes you mentioned (on the parents chat) are similar to those shared by other parents on other teams/clubs. Well said, you can't sacrifice an entire team for the sake of a few players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad reality of youth soccer on Long Island, and especially the source of the sickness at east meadow. Result in after all this-talented kids will never have the opportunity to excel, the concept of building a soccer team and the life lessons around that will be overshadowed, good coaches will get offers elsewhere and thousands on kids enrolled at em will suffer from the wake.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
clearly an emsc 09 parent as you mention your “parents chat”. was it really a parents chat or was it just a good old fashioned bitch/complain about everything group text?

your egos are so damaged by your daughters lack of 09 playing time or that she wasnt coddled enough that you come on to a different age group chat to bash the kids who you think affected your kids said playing time and lack of coddling..
and while your at it you also talk specifically about an another 09 player.

i know its a hard pill to swallow to watch a younger kid outplay your daughter. or god forbid maybe even be more talented. so you have to cook up some emsc conspiracy theory to help you sleep better at night. parents like you are a dime a dozen my friend.

so good luck at surf, lisc, susa or wherever you and the rest of your toxic, whining clan end up. (dont forget to bring your stopwatch and count those minutes)
what will this be 6 different clubs in 5 years?. well now you can hang up your kids emsc jersey next to the rest and continue your talltales of how each club wronged you & your kids in some way. and how the club is fundamentally doing things the wrong way. blablabla
someday in the future will you step back and say “maybe it was me”??
no you wont cause people like you dont have that function in their egotistical nonathletic brains. its ALWAYS someone elses fault.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
clearly an emsc 09 parent as you mention your “parents chat”. was it really a parents chat or was it just a good old fashioned bitch/complain about everything group text?

your egos are so damaged by your daughters lack of 09 playing time or that she wasnt coddled enough that you come on to a different age group chat to bash the kids who you think affected your kids said playing time and lack of coddling..

i know its a hard pill to swallow to watch a younger kid outplay your daughter. or god forbid maybe even be more talented. so you have to cook up some emsc conspiracy theory to help you sleep better at night. parents like you are a dime a dozen my friend.

so good luck at surf, lisc, susa or wherever you and the rest of your toxic, whining clan end up. (dont forget to bring your stopwatch and count those minutes)
what will this be 6 different clubs in 5 years?. well now you can hang up your kids emsc jersey next to the rest and continue your talltales of how each club wronged you & your kids in some way. and how the club is fundamentally doing things the wrong way. blablabla
no you wont cause people like you dont have that function in their egotistical nonathletic brains. its ALWAYS someone elses fault.

Last time I checked soccer was a team sport, but wait not at em where you grease the coaches balls to be the better player. Touché.
Oh and I get it, the arrogance, that’s what makes the em program better than surf, Susa and lisc, right. Carry on with that one. Em can’t even field a full team on age with skills that can identify them as regional champs. Where are all the ECNL and ECRL teams in the standings??? LM said it right the fish does stink at the head…and your post my man reeks of the stench being offloaded in east meadow soccer these days. Parent like you are the reasons em is officially the biggest joke on the island. Continue to harbor your pedophiles, screw parents, fleece money under the guise of GS and RM training, maintain a watered down skeleton of a soccer product, and deny that em is substandard at best. And like all paying customers we will and have moved on to where we are valued and treated like customers. So take a minute to absorb that, stop gargling rari’s balls for a second and let that sink in. Em is washed up and failing miserably.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow EMSC’s Calvary is in town. Watch them try to defend their sorry state while the rest of LI looks on keenly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
emsc will be just fine. 2010s will be just fine. 09s fine.
they will all be playing in the fall.
and in a few years they will all play for their schools as well and this club lunacy will fade.

you on the other hand will be moving on to your 6th club in your childs luxurious 5 year soccer career.
but hey this next club is gonna treat and value you like a customer right?
give it a rest your story is boring.
you just cant get passed your kids perceived slighting. its not greasing or gargling.
its called merit. the better players play more cause they are better.
maybe your kid will be one of those better players on her next team. or maybe (mostlikely) you be moving to another club in a couple years.

take this to the 09 chat. this has nothing to do with 2010s other then your discord for the 2 players. or better yet take it to your “parent chat” loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I find it funny shorty likes to drop names but won’t use his lol once again everyone will know who he is I feel bad for his kid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last time I checked soccer was a team sport, but wait not at em where you grease the coaches balls to be the better player. Touché.
Oh and I get it, the arrogance, that’s what makes the em program better than surf, Susa and lisc, right. Carry on with that one. Em can’t even field a full team on age with skills that can identify them as regional champs. Where are all the ECNL and ECRL teams in the standings??? LM said it right the fish does stink at the head…and your post my man reeks of the stench being offloaded in east meadow soccer these days. Parent like you are the reasons em is officially the biggest joke on the island. Continue to harbor your pedophiles, screw parents, fleece money under the guise of GS and RM training, maintain a watered down skeleton of a soccer product, and deny that em is substandard at best. And like all paying customers we will and have moved on to where we are valued and treated like customers. So take a minute to absorb that, stop gargling rari’s balls for a second and let that sink in. Em is washed up and failing miserably.

Have to agree with this poster, as an EM parent, I think their better days are far behind them. The arrogance of RM to continue with the 2010s (pool 20+ players) the way it failed with the 2009s just shows me that he could care less. We'll see how it goes but are we going to be surprised if it fails....again??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are these clowns trying to turn this into a personal fight over some parent that pissed in their frosty flakes. Tough guys get a room.

I am not a east meadow parent and it is highly unlikely that either. Worse that little kids throwing a tantrum on a public forum. I would at least expect some decorum in defending the club but these guys turned it into something personal leaving everyone else clueless.
Loser parent 1
East meadow 0

Cmon fellas you can do better, we’ve still got the 2nd half to go-45 to glory as my coach used to say.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TBH, I don't know these kids, but they certainly aren't the first to play up a year at EM, I've seen this before with this club and truthfully, I've never seen it pan out for the player. There are definitely some older girls that did (as recently as this year) the "play up" thing for many years, did it help them? Are they committed to a solid college program? Are they getting call ups to NT events? Are they dominating the HS scene? The answer is no.

I've also seen the club hoppers, 4-5 different clubs in just as many years, how did that pan out for those players? See above...

Point of the story is, chill the heck out! These kids are 11 years old, lol! You have 7 more years of this roller coaster and that's only if your kids can stomach it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread took a turn for the worse. Are all EMSC parents this ignant? It is almost as if they are the only ones that believe the club is about the kids. SUSA, LISC and the rest are about the money. It’s the only way for these clubs to survive. EMSC on the other hand is about the same and as one of them said the club will continue or without these families. Reminds me of the saying “there is a sucker born every day”. So EMSC will continue and as parents leave parents will come. That doesn’t reflect well on the club but from what I see it doesn’t look like the give a rats ass.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
" Are all EMSC parents this ignant? " As plain as black an white with the abrasion in their answers all across the board. I would not say that is all parents though, as it seems to be just the ones that feels the need to defend the atrocities that are allowed over there. Of course it might be coaches, and board members protecting whatever little stake of long island soccer they have left. As one of them said, em will go on. Only a matter of time before their Elite Club status gets awarded to LISC at this rate, they lose precious FOD after the town becomes aware of the inappropriate club actions and families will start to head to other clubs-like whats happening today. em will go on, best coaches on long island, soccer experience like no other, best program for all kids soccer development-kool aid is starting to turn sour.
BTW rest assured parents are listening and many have decided not to re-enroll so great job EM, great job!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sadly, SUSA was unable to convince World Class to forfeit today, so they lost the game. Very talented group from SUSA, but Karma or reality of not playing a full season caught up with them today. If the parents’ and clubs’ poor sportsmanship doesn’t wreck that group they will truly be an excellent group in the future.

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!