A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How will King Kozy’s team be without the big 5 ?

Honestly probably still better than your kids team

Ya. I guess you are right. Only your team is the best.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How will King Kozy’s team be without the big 5 ?

Honestly probably still better than your kids team

Big 5? How do you know who would be a Big 5 on a 10yr old soccer team? Lol. Don't they still play on a small field??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would guess the Big 5 are the 5 kids leaving for NYCFC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So is it 3 kids or 5 that went to NYCFC? I've seen both numbers mentioned. Three is impressive, but five is insane.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So is it 3 kids or 5 that went to NYCFC? I've seen both numbers mentioned. Three is impressive, but five is insane.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is not impressive. Impressive would be consecutive years sending players to NYCFC. All this means is he had the best team and they didn’t want to stay with Kozy past U-11. Let’s see if he has any coaching skills to get more recruited, then kudos to him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is not impressive. Impressive would be consecutive years sending players to NYCFC. All this means is he had the best team and they didn’t want to stay with Kozy past U-11. Let’s see if he has any coaching skills to get more recruited, then kudos to him.

Agreed I heard all 5 were able to juggle a soccer ball before they could walk and 1 could kick a ball 500ft line drive before he was potty trained. Not impressive! Maybe if nycfc took all 14 of his players, then me in this idiot I’m agreeing with would be impressed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said strongly agree

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for SUSA. They basically broke up all the u11 teams from last year and formed new teams under different names. Kozi will supposedly coach the ECNL and pre ECNL teams. The issue now within the club is alot of parents don't want kozi near their kids and are threatening to leave. His antics and how he treats kids has caused alot of issues.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
My son plays for SUSA. They basically broke up all the u11 teams from last year and formed new teams under different names. Kozi will supposedly coach the ECNL and pre ECNL teams. The issue now within the club is alot of parents don't want kozi near their kids and are threatening to leave. His antics and how he treats kids has caused alot of issues.

Here we go again with Kozy....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m calling b.s on this statement because you emphasized the fact that a lot of parents don’t want to deal with Kozy what about all the parents and kids that are lined up and travel from all parts of Nassau county to travel past Albertson to get on his team or get his training...whoever typed this is full of it and is a hater also if your kid got moved to a lower division team they probably deserved it let’s take accountability.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m calling b.s on this statement because you emphasized the fact that a lot of parents don’t want to deal with Kozy what about all the parents and kids that are lined up and travel from all parts of Nassau county to travel past Albertson to get on his team or get his training...whoever typed this is full of it and is a hater also if your kid got moved to a lower division team they probably deserved it let’s take accountability.

They are suckers just like you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hating is the sincerest form of flattery.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no one lining up to play for kozy! Holy cow, give me a break

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We said the team will be broken up by U13, looks like we are a year ahead of schedule. Team collapsed, and now they will replace those players with kids that are not as good. Next Kozi will yell at them when they can’t play as good as the ones who left and all hell breaks loose!

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

We said the team will be broken up by U13, looks like we are a year ahead of schedule. Team collapsed, and now they will replace those players with kids that are not as good. Next Kozi will yell at them when they can’t play as good as the ones who left and all hell breaks loose!

Kozy has always been a problem and it doesn't seem to end...he is what he is is and that isn't a compliment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What “problem” has Kozy “been”? I’ve seen my share of complaints about him which can be attributed to just about any coach or club. He tried to make a switch from clubs and take his players with him, blasphemy, do I need to name every other person club that has done the same? He’s tough and rough around the edges wow that’s not common in the coaching world. Give me a break with the Kozy obsession move on

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
What “problem” has Kozy “been”? I’ve seen my share of complaints about him which can be attributed to just about any coach or club. He tried to make a switch from clubs and take his players with him, blasphemy, do I need to name every other person club that has done the same? He’s tough and rough around the edges wow that’s not common in the coaching world. Give me a break with the Kozy obsession move on

You are either Kozy, his wife, his husband, or you just got into town from Latvia.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

You are either Kozy, his wife, his husband, or you just got into town from Latvia.

Smh other then those who have valid strifes with Kozy not everyone is a Kozy hater, I know shocker! Guy just developed and sent 5 players to nycfc but some prefer to pretend it’s no big deal meanwhile they’ve sent 0 players. Ever. smh

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Smh other then those who have valid strifes with Kozy not everyone is a Kozy hater, I know shocker! Guy just developed and sent 5 players to nycfc but some prefer to pretend it’s no big deal meanwhile they’ve sent 0 players. Ever. smh

I dont care who you think he sent or whatever. When it comes to kids from all I've read and heard from parents the guy has personality issues and that is the kind of person I would never let mentor my kids. I guess our parenting methodology is very different. Some day I will tell you all the reason he was accepted back into SUDSA after screwing them on his first go-round, and let's not forget what he did to the Dix Hills SC...Yes, you keep your kid under the tutelage of Kozy...in fact, I insist!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dix Hills SC did what they did to themselves. This is not even accounting for the Ponzi scheme scandal which seems to be conveniently forgotten. I have heard they were going to be trained by the Red Bulls, then Surf, then nothing materialized. It appears it was not the fault of the coach you hate so much.

HBC is where all the DH kids play anyway.

The parents of the 5 kids (off 9v.9) he got into the NYCFC Academy are plenty thankful.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Dix Hills SC did what they did to themselves. This is not even accounting for the Ponzi scheme scandal which seems to be conveniently forgotten. I have heard they were going to be trained by the Red Bulls, then Surf, then nothing materialized. It appears it was not the fault of the coach you hate so much.

HBC is where all the DH kids play anyway.

The parents of the 5 kids (off 9v.9) he got into the NYCFC Academy are plenty thankful.

Wow are you way off the mark. First of all, the Ponzi scheme president was long gone before Kozy. Yes, tye Dix Hills club is a mess and that is how let let Kozy in, and now this other schmuck and loser Olando. Furthermore, I dont hate Kozy. I dont know Kozy, but based on his track record I have no respect or admiration for Kozy. If you want to continue blowing the guy because he thinks your kid is on his way to soccer stardom then that is your take. I know more than you about Kozy and so do may others including the people at SUSA.

Your kid is 9 years old and you took the bait...by the time he is 12 you, and your child will be one too many mornings and a thousand miles away from Kozy.

It's the good folks like you that make this website the local soccer buzz hot spot and when take part of this site national this Summer we will both have a bigger audience smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is your problem with the other schmuck and olando?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
What is your problem with the other schmuck and olando?

I don’t have a problem with them, I question their mentoring capabilities with children. Knowing soccer and knowing how to work with children are two separate skill sets. I don’t know what they know about coaching or training soccer, and I don’t really give a [****], but what I do give a [****] about is how they deal with children and in the case of these two, I give them a D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Martin destroyed the club! DH used to be a top club with a real DOC! Just shows you the importance of quality leadership, which Martin knows nothing about!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 31 of 34 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!