Latest Posts
ECRL
by Anonymous - 07/23/21 11:30 AM
ENYYSA Shuts Down the NYCSL League
by Cross It 4 Fun - 07/22/21 11:07 PM
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 07/22/21 03:33 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 44 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics9,031
Posts529,098
Members15,059
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 37 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 36 37
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Susa RIP

Hope you will send flowers

Yes, a nice spray with sky blue and white carnations.

You can add some red ones for every time you got beat by a Susa team , but than again it would probably be all red by the time you get finished

2004 Susa has not beat many of the top teams at all this year. If they did the players would not be going anywhere

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Susa RIP

You can add some red ones for every time you got beat by a Susa team , but than again it would probably be all red by the time you get finished

2004 Susa has not beat many of the top teams at all this year. If they did the players would not be going anywhere

You can thank Albertson coming in and taking control of the team and playing their players who couldn't cut it and chasing some very good players away. Sorry Big Red, truth hurts!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did she scare the best players away to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can thank Albertson coming in and taking control of the team and playing their players who couldn't cut it and chasing some very good players away. Sorry Big Red, truth hurts![/quote]

To be fair, there are a few parents on the SUSA team who destroyed the team too. Then SUSA itself didn't stop them and fired the coach which sent the team into a tail spin. Just a [****] show all around. But it seems like that team is over now. Even if it goes on it will be a mix of ECNL kids and b-team kids with a bad coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can thank Albertson coming in and taking control of the team and playing their players who couldn't cut it and chasing some very good players away. Sorry Big Red, truth hurts!

To be fair, there are a few parents on the SUSA team who destroyed the team too. Then SUSA itself didn't stop them and fired the coach which sent the team into a tail spin. Just a [****] show all around. But it seems like that team is over now. Even if it goes on it will be a mix of ECNL kids and b-team kids with a bad coach.[/quote]

Yes. I would say half the ECNL is staying and now finally the B team gets a chance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be fair, there are a few parents on the SUSA team who destroyed the team too. Then SUSA itself didn't stop them and fired the coach which sent the team into a tail spin. Just a [****] show all around. But it seems like that team is over now. Even if it goes on it will be a mix of ECNL kids and b-team kids with a bad coach.

Yes. I would say half the ECNL is staying and now finally the B team gets a chance.[/quote]

You can expect another last place finish then!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watching McGlynn play for Philly Union. There used to be so much crap about this kid getting special treatment due to dad and not being nearly as good as his stats but I guess playing as a pro at 17 speaks louder than anything. -Good Luck to him

…and a happy Father’s Day to all celebrating!

Lol! Giving up on a college career and education for 2,000 a month! No no! Not a good idea! I notice Philly has many teenage players that get more time with the first team while Jacks minutes are mostly with second team! Bad move!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watching McGlynn play for Philly Union. There used to be so much crap about this kid getting special treatment due to dad and not being nearly as good as his stats but I guess playing as a pro at 17 speaks louder than anything. -Good Luck to him

Lol! Giving up on a college career and education for 2,000 a month! No no! Not a good idea! I notice Philly has many teenage players that get more time with the first team while Jacks minutes are mostly with second team! Bad move!

Why is what he is doing wrong? In Europe, players look to catch on with a club to go professional. If they don't make it, then they go to college. The kid is living his dream, period. Maybe he wasn't ready for college. Why waste money if you're undecided? Cheers to the young man. Local kid makes good! Great to hear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Susa RIP

I don't think there are too many teams SUSA beats all the time so no one has to be concerned with your red carnations. What I will miss is laughing at the 4 wacko parents who do nothing but piss and moan all game abut the CR, AR's, oh the other team is dirty, you missed that offsides call. Wah, wah wah. Four of the most unsportsmanlike people I have ever seen. They embarrass themselves and their poor sons with their behavior. You realize your son thinks you're a d**k when you act the fool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is what he is doing wrong? In Europe, players look to catch on with a club to go professional. If they don't make it, then they go to college. The kid is living his dream, period. Maybe he wasn't ready for college. Why waste money if you're undecided? Cheers to the young man. Local kid makes good! Great to hear.
Living his dream, yes. Making a living, hardly!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Susa RIP

I don't think there are too many teams SUSA beats all the time so no one has to be concerned with your red carnations. What I will miss is laughing at the 4 wacko parents who do nothing but piss and moan all game abut the CR, AR's, oh the other team is dirty, you missed that offsides call. Wah, wah wah. Four of the most unsportsmanlike people I have ever seen. They embarrass themselves and their poor sons with their behavior. You realize your son thinks you're a d**k when you act the fool.
To be fair, SUSA is not the only team with a crappy sideline. Brentwood, Met Oval & Barca are just as bad!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bearly notice one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think there are too many teams SUSA beats all the time so no one has to be concerned with your red carnations. What I will miss is laughing at the 4 wacko parents who do nothing but piss and moan all game abut the CR, AR's, oh the other team is dirty, you missed that offsides call. Wah, wah wah. Four of the most unsportsmanlike people I have ever seen. They embarrass themselves and their poor sons with their behavior. You realize your son thinks you're a d**k when you act the fool.[/quote] To be fair, SUSA is not the only team with a crappy sideline. Brentwood, Met Oval & Barca are just as bad!![/quote]

True, we can all say there are many others too. They are not alone in bad company

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Living his dream, yes. Making a living, hardly!!

Yeah, but that's his problem, not yours so MYOFB. How many people get to say they lived their dream before getting into their second career? A very small percentage. A bigger percentage get into just a rat race job and never have a great career job. So I say leave the kid be and I, for one, tip my cap to him!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can add some red ones for every time you got beat by a Susa team , but than again it would probably be all red by the time you get finished[/quote]

I don't think there are too many teams SUSA beats all the time so no one has to be concerned with your red carnations. What I will miss is laughing at the 4 wacko parents who do nothing but piss and moan all game abut the CR, AR's, oh the other team is dirty, you missed that offsides call. Wah, wah wah. Four of the most unsportsmanlike people I have ever seen. They embarrass themselves and their poor sons with their behavior. You realize your son thinks you're a d**k when you act the fool.[/quote] To be fair, SUSA is not the only team with a crappy sideline. Brentwood, Met Oval & Barca are just as bad!![/quote]

Can any of those teams say that the parents got the team's coach fired? lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can any of those teams say that the parents got the team's coach fired? lol[/quote]

Actually, the bull puppies got their coach fired a few years back. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The dream would be to be playing not picking splinters out of his ass for no money! Parents let him forgo a likely full scholarship to college as they are desperate for one of their sons to make it! This way they can justify their behavior over the last 10 years! The mother is a whack and likely trying to stir up this topic!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can any of those teams say that the parents got the team's coach fired? lol[/quote]

multiple coaches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The nonsense and lies that people write on here just amazes me. People just write some crazy [****] and it becomes fact. Come on people, use your heads a little. Stop the nonsense and enjoy your kids last season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The dream would be to be playing not picking splinters out of his ass for no money! Parents let him forgo a likely full scholarship to college as they are desperate for one of their sons to make it! This way they can justify their behavior over the last 10 years! The mother is a whack and likely trying to stir up this topic!

My take on you is you're a jealous fool. Colleges will still love him even if his pro career is short because college coaches love older players, who they can bring in to help them win a National Championship. No, the kid is making his own choice. I really don't give a hoot about his wacko mother or father. In the long run, it's the kids problem if it doesn't work out. There are no guarantees with college success for every kid who attends either, so why not roll the dice?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just worry about you own. Good luck to the kid. Living a dream !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you seeing more contact from College coaches since its been opened up June 1st? Do you feel colleges will less likely take foreign players now

Thoughts....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Full Ride Baby- In the past many posts that does not happen in soccer. Well that is false.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Full Ride Baby- In the past many posts that does not happen in soccer. Well that is false.

It's extremely rare and only from a school with deep pockets. My guess is it's more like a one year deal, not four years guaranteed. I smell horse manure from your post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard only a few are going and heard they're adding a few quality players

Like Reply Quote
Page 32 of 37 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 36 37
Quick Reply

Options