Spring '21 Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | Challenge Cup | EDP | EHYSL | GA | LIJSL |
| MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | ENY State Cup | WYSL | CDYSL |

Community Classifieds
Post Your FREE Ad here
Forum Search
Spring 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Where are all the Referees?
by Anonymous - 06/24/21 10:18 PM
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Larry Miller - 06/24/21 05:01 PM
Premier div.. boys U14 longwood Subzero
by L.subzero - 06/24/21 03:24 PM
G2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 06/24/21 02:43 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Larry Miller - 06/24/21 02:41 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 50 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics9,063
Posts528,165
Members15,052
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 59 of 63 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did LISC send out letters yet

I don't think so, the LISC GA team made the GA national playoffs and are headed to California in a few weeks. The coach might wait until after these games to notify current players if they are still on the team.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surf has Farmingdale College, plenty of fields there. LISC mad cause your getting thrown out of Hofstra after the year! O wait, you didn't tell the parents that yet did ya

Damn that’s why they be mad? Damn son I can’t believe they losing that field dog.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did LISC send out letters yet

I don't think so, the LISC GA team made the GA national playoffs and are headed to California in a few weeks. The coach might wait until after these games to notify current players if they are still on the team.

Where is EM going?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SURF parents are asking around to see if players are available to play after they didn’t make tryouts. They’re in trouble.

Can you try that again but coherently this time?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What fields are Surf using this time?????? they have no fields

They have way more fields than the 10x10 patch you practice on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surf 08 not looking good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams does Surf have? My daughter just got an invite

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you showed up there, you got an invite

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, this Surf-er parent or coach has to be the most annoying person on this forum. You like Surf, great, go enjoy whatever it is they have to offer. NO ONE ELSE CARES!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Instead of asking a forum of people who are NOT interested in SURF, wouldn't it have been more prudent to ask the club themselves? Surf is IRRELEVANT in the 2008 age group, can't you get that through your head, or are you just brain-dead.

And stop bashing the SUSA's, EM's, and LISC's just because your kid can't make any of those programs. And if they can, your clearly a brain-dead individual wasting your time trying out for Surf.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
surf 08 is made up of 2009 and 2008 girls, LISC getting kicked out of Hofstra that's funny they practice at the stadium every week cornball, Surf just joined a new EDP league to travel with a team made up of 09's.08's not too scary

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NOBODY IMPORTANT RIDING THE WAVE!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This age groups parents should be proud! It has lead the discussion board with the most pages on this forum for the past 3 years. Great job everyone. Get it to 100.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Instead of asking a forum of people who are NOT interested in SURF, wouldn't it have been more prudent to ask the club themselves? Surf is IRRELEVANT in the 2008 age group, can't you get that through your head, or are you just brain-dead.

And stop bashing the SUSA's, EM's, and LISC's just because your kid can't make any of those programs. And if they can, your clearly a brain-dead individual wasting your time trying out for Surf.

Seriously on your reply!! Last I looked this is an 08 thread, not my kids plays at the best club. Get over yourself and your small minded views. Not everyone is going to make a top club and that is ok. Most parents just want a great experience for their kids. Why is this forum so negative!! Makes you realize why so many teams have issues and it’s usually parent related!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously on your reply!! Last I looked this is an 08 thread, not my kids plays at the best club. Get over yourself and your small minded views. Not everyone is going to make a top club and that is ok. Most parents just want a great experience for their kids. Why is this forum so negative!! Makes you realize why so many teams have issues and it’s usually parent related!!

Yeah, dummy, it's parents like YOU, who HAVE ZERO CLUE. Just go down the road to your local town club and get the nice experience!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, dummy, it's parents like YOU, who HAVE ZERO CLUE. Just go down the road to your local town club and get the nice experience!

You sound like a child not getting their way. And thanks for the all caps add, it really adds to your response! Name call all you want, doesn’t impact me one bit!! And I do have a clue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh they have a clue, that's why they still have no idea how many teams Surf has in the age group.

You sound like a child not getting their way. And thanks for the all caps add, it really adds to your response! Name call all you want, doesn’t impact me one bit!! And I do have a clue.

And you are another uninformed soccer parent who doesn't know how to conduct any due diligence. Yeah, I have a clue, how many teams are there, DUH.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SURF glorified town team just more expensive and nice uniform

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yesss!!!! My daughter made LISC!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Especially this age group if they get enough girls to make a team! Half the team is 09's and 08's from one of the worst NYCSL teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C’mon people let’s be real. Surf is far from a town team , I believe they have 4 teams going to regionals and now they are looking to expand with the younger age groups. Like susa its good to have clubs that are proven winners teaching our younger ones the right way to play, unfortunately east meadow has fallen of the wagon and lisc yet new has yet to prove it. Not an opinion just the facts, look it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LISC has a lot to prove. I’m not impressed at all!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Especially this age group if they get enough girls to make a team! Half the team is 09's and 08's from one of the worst NYCSL teams.

Ah tubby, you really have no clue what's happening. Sit there and watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the worst NYCSL team you are talking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the worst NYCSL team you are talking about?

By division

South Shore in D1
LaGrange in D2 (who the hell is LaGrange?)
Commack in D3

Like Reply Quote
Page 59 of 63 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!