Spring '21 Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | Challenge Cup | EDP | EHYSL | GA | LIJSL |
| MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | ENY State Cup | WYSL | CDYSL |


Community Classifieds
Post Your FREE Ad here
Forum Search
Spring 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Where are all the Referees?
by Anonymous - 06/24/21 10:18 PM
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Larry Miller - 06/24/21 05:01 PM
Premier div.. boys U14 longwood Subzero
by L.subzero - 06/24/21 03:24 PM
G2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 06/24/21 02:43 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Larry Miller - 06/24/21 02:41 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 51 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics9,063
Posts528,165
Members15,052
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Susa has best 2010 team and there B team is better then most people's A teams, despite not having a good coach.


Not a SUSA parent but I have to agree, heck the C team even gave EM "A" team a hard time in the NY Cup game.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tied lol as the ref walked off the field while the ball went over the line and called no goal typical Susa home field ref

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the Top teams in this age group? Is it the Susa team we have never played them but I’ve heard they are very good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who are the Top teams in this age group? Is it the Susa team we have never played them but I’ve heard they are very good.

Pathetic, asking about top G2010 teams....Right now, EM Torino is top of the NYCSL long island first division, at an unimpressive 3-2, with CSHH right behind (and SUSA G11....). SUSA G10 "A" team plays up a year in the G09 Division and is 4-0 as I write this, BUT since all the top G09 teams moved on from NYCSL they are clearly not playing the best competition in that age group, so being 4-0 in that division doesn't mean they are better than the top G10 teams. Those 3 teams are what the data would call the top, although if your kid suffers through the way that SUSA G10 coach behaves toward his players, be ready for healthy mental health medical bills in the not too distant future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who are the Top teams in this age group? Is it the Susa team we have never played them but I’ve heard they are very good.

Pathetic, asking about top G2010 teams....Right now, EM Torino is top of the NYCSL long island first division, at an unimpressive 3-2, with CSHH right behind (and SUSA G11....). SUSA G10 "A" team plays up a year in the G09 Division and is 4-0 as I write this, BUT since all the top G09 teams moved on from NYCSL they are clearly not playing the best competition in that age group, so being 4-0 in that division doesn't mean they are better than the top G10 teams. Those 3 teams are what the data would call the top, although if your kid suffers through the way that SUSA G10 coach behaves toward his players, be ready for healthy mental health medical bills in the not too distant future.


Nice language calling someone pathetic, there's no need to put down a parent who might not know the landscape in this age group. Let's hope this forum doesn't turn into the 08' forum. Until the fall of last year, Lake Grove had not lost a game in NYCSL (since this age group started playing in NYCSL). Even while losing players to SUSA (seems this is normal), they continue to be a top team in this age group. To me, above Lake Grove is SUSA, they have the deepest talent (3 teams in the age group) and their 2nd and 3rd teams compete very well. In the running closely behind these programs are EMSC, LISC, and Albertson. The end game is quite simple, when this age group goes to the 11v11 format (Fall 2022), there are only 3 programs that provide a pathway to the highest level of competition. They are SUSA (ECNL - Elite Club National League), EMSC (ECNL), and LISC (GA - Girls Academy).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tied lol as the ref walked off the field while the ball went over the line and called no goal typical Susa home field ref

Ok, let's assume that the ball was over the line and EMSC wins 1-0 at the last second. The point I was trying to make and I think you'll agree, EMCS's "A" team should not struggle to beat SUSA's "B" and "C" teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LAKE GROVE HAS SCORED ONE GOAL HOW THAT MAKES THEM TOP OF ANYTHING IS FUNNY

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Umm. We scored 4 goals now get it right . Yeah we suck . That’s right but we don’t have to 5k a year just to end up at the school . Keep fluffing those pockets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LAKE GROVE HAS SCORED ONE GOAL HOW THAT MAKES THEM TOP OF ANYTHING IS FUNNY

I'm not a LG parent but what's funny is that you have NO IDEA what you're talking about. Not only has LG scored 4 goals, they haven't given up a single goal after 5 games. And yes, they are still one of the top teams in the age group. Additionally, they played 1 less games than EM and SUSA. So, if they win their next game, they'll be in 1st place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LGN is not the same team . They’re haven’t let up any goals because they haven’t really
Played anyone . They nycsl division is terrible. EM is ok and then the 2011 Susa team is winning games . The rest is garbage . 2010 is not very talented . They lost a few girls and added a few that aren’t good . They are already switching trainers next season . There is only 2 or 3 good players left on that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LGN is not the same team . They’re haven’t let up any goals because they haven’t really
Played anyone . They nycsl division is terrible. EM is ok and then the 2011 Susa team is winning games . The rest is garbage . 2010 is not very talented . They lost a few girls and added a few that aren’t good . They are already switching trainers next season . There is only 2 or 3 good players left on that team.

There is no need to hurl insults and put downs, let's try to act like adults. There are a lot of talented kids, they're just spread out on LI. LG is a super-successful town team, no need to put them down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LGN is not the same team . They’re haven’t let up any goals because they haven’t really
Played anyone . They nycsl division is terrible. EM is ok and then the 2011 Susa team is winning games . The rest is garbage . 2010 is not very talented . They lost a few girls and added a few that aren’t good . They are already switching trainers next season . There is only 2 or 3 good players left on that team.

I disgree that the division as terrible, the fact that there are no runaway standouts speaks to increased competitiveness among all the teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LGN is not the same team . They’re haven’t let up any goals because they haven’t really
Played anyone . They nycsl division is terrible. EM is ok and then the 2011 Susa team is winning games . The rest is garbage . 2010 is not very talented . They lost a few girls and added a few that aren’t good . They are already switching trainers next season . There is only 2 or 3 good players left on that team.

I disgree that the division as terrible, the fact that there are no runaway standouts speaks to increased competitiveness among all the teams.

The competitiveness is really due to the soccer landscape on LI, the more developed players are spread out along LI. That will start to change soon, especially as players (more developed) seek the ECNL/GA pathway. Teams like SUSA, EMSC, and LISC will leave NYCSL for the ECNL and GA leagues once they move to 11v11.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LGN is not the same team . They’re haven’t let up any goals because they haven’t really
Played anyone . They nycsl division is terrible. EM is ok and then the 2011 Susa team is winning games . The rest is garbage . 2010 is not very talented . They lost a few girls and added a few that aren’t good . They are already switching trainers next season . There is only 2 or 3 good players left on that team.

I disgree that the division as terrible, the fact that there are no runaway standouts speaks to increased competitiveness among all the teams.

The competitiveness is really due to the soccer landscape on LI, the more developed players are spread out along LI. That will start to change soon, especially as players (more developed) seek the ECNL/GA pathway. Teams like SUSA, EMSC, and LISC will leave NYCSL for the ECNL and GA leagues once they move to 11v11.

Obviously. It will start this fall though, I have seen both SUSA and EMSC advertise their U11 tryouts as "pre-ECNL" teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW 4 GOALS IMPRESSIVE, NEXT YEAR LAKE GROVE WILL BE ALONE IN NYCSL WITH COLD SPRING HARBOR AND EAST ISLIP WHILE SUSA EM LISC WILL BE IN A REAL LEAUGE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s not impressive is your soccer club knowledge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. LG finishing ahead of LISC
2. East Islip not in that league
3. You are a troll
4. Not sure why you typing in all CAPS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WOW 4 GOALS IMPRESSIVE, NEXT YEAR LAKE GROVE WILL BE ALONE IN NYCSL WITH COLD SPRING HARBOR AND EAST ISLIP WHILE SUSA EM LISC WILL BE IN A REAL LEAUGE


I heard that EM and SUSA are playing in Europe next year and LISC will only scrimmage other clubs that charge $3500 or more per year for 11 year old soccer.
That's what I heard....

And it's League not "Leauge"...perhaps you should spend some of that money you throw at high priced soccer clubs towards education...or at least some spell check software...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the cost of LISC and East Meadow?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get rid of Google!! These parents know everything!!
Who cares where your kid plays if your kid enjoys playing!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WOW 4 GOALS IMPRESSIVE, NEXT YEAR LAKE GROVE WILL BE ALONE IN NYCSL WITH COLD SPRING HARBOR AND EAST ISLIP WHILE SUSA EM LISC WILL BE IN A REAL LEAUGE

What do you have against LG? While I'm not an LG parent, they've done a great job, especially since they are a town club. Since you have no trouble bashing kids/clubs, why not tell us which team your daughter plays for...if you have the courage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beware, everyone, next year SURF G2010 is coming, you should get there before nobody else does....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT EAST ISLIP 2010 BECAME ESA FORZA THEY PLAY IN D1 NYCSL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So....are they East islip then?

Don’t see that on their jerseys.

ESA doesn’t equal East Islip.

If team leaves a club are they still that club.

If start own/branch away from club are they still that club.

Does LISC mean they are Rough Riders?

Does SUSA mean ISA?

Could go on and on with that comment.

PS LG in 1st of your so called lackluster league except LISC, EM, and SUSA.

So pretty much every comment you made was a joke.

FACTS!

Lay off the CAPS! TROLL! Go back to rooting on your benchwarmer while spewing junk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if became then why would you say they are East Islip?

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!