Spring '21 Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | Challenge Cup | EDP | EHYSL | GA | LIJSL |
| MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | ENY State Cup | WYSL | CDYSL |

Community Classifieds
Post Your FREE Ad here
Forum Search
Spring 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '21 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Where are all the Referees?
by Anonymous - 06/24/21 10:18 PM
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Larry Miller - 06/24/21 05:01 PM
Premier div.. boys U14 longwood Subzero
by L.subzero - 06/24/21 03:24 PM
G2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 06/24/21 02:43 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Larry Miller - 06/24/21 02:41 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 51 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics9,063
Posts528,165
Members15,052
Most Online2,013
Jan 26th, 2014
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 52 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 51 52
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone can maintain its place in NYCSL...if they pay they are good. NYCSL is all about money. It is that simple. Atletico has indoor and out fields....I think you are trying to spin this in favor of SB and you're wasting your time. SB needs Atletico, but Atletico doesn't need SB and neither does Mark Nash or David Somma.

There are some very good coaches at SB besides the big names too. Nash put together a good dedicated group of veterans and young coaches who all work well together.

With your post above assuming you are correct what makes you think they wont follow Mark as he leaves the building? I think the real question is how many of them are willing to work with Tim "Pizza Party" Graham, and if they do, how long will they stay?

I was not inferring they were staying. I was in articulately trying to point out if Nash leaves and takes coaches with him it could be more then just him and Somma.

My apologies. I totally agree with you. SB shot themselves in the foot by pissing on Kelley & Nash, and others. The Ward's who seem to be running the show, IMO, sure aren't very strategical or they bought Tim "Pizza Party" Graham's BS as gospel?

No worries. I think it is worse than that. They wanted to get rid of Nash so bad they forgot their fiduciary responsibility to do what's best for the members as a whole. They destroyed a 40+ year community program. I can't even imagine what a person like
M.Pally is thinking right now.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Altetico sounds like it has a window. Hopefully they don’t blow it. Also sounds like maybe mark and kk should partner up?

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What window? what league will they play in? What fields? Please tell me they won't be practicing out of Kurt's indoor place

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a current SB/Atletico parent and am shopping around as I am fed up with this. We were told we are merging with Surf, then I hear we are staying at SB, then last night I hear that we are merging our team in with LGN. It ridiculous. Looking at Slammers and Surf as potential options

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
To the best of my knowledge and information and it’s 99.9% accurate Atletico is not staying at Stony Brook. The problem that Atletico parents have and I agree they have no idea what’s going on and that’s unfair.

The Stony Brook people may be telling you that AthletiCo is staying within Stony Brook but that is totally untrue. Do not be fooled.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry,

What’s worse the Tim alleged (by you) underage pizza parties or JR from SUSA allegedly (again by you) dating a player? IMO if true both are disgusting and neither one should be allowed near kids. I’m just curious why you’re so outspoken against Tim and silent about JR.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
To the best of my knowledge and information and it’s 99.9% accurate Atletico is not staying at Stony Brook. The problem that Atletico parents have and I agree they have no idea what’s going on and that’s unfair.

The Stony Brook people may be telling you that AthletiCo is staying within Stony Brook but that is totally untrue. Do not be fooled.

Stony Brook is completely lying to everyone with what little info they have released.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am a current SB/Atletico parent and am shopping around as I am fed up with this. We were told we are merging with Surf, then I hear we are staying at SB, then last night I hear that we are merging our team in with LGN. It ridiculous. Looking at Slammers and Surf as potential options

Both programs are way better then what this merger is gonna be

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry,

What’s worse the Tim alleged (by you) underage pizza parties or JR from SUSA allegedly (again by you) dating a player? IMO if true both are disgusting and neither one should be allowed near kids. I’m just curious why you’re so outspoken against Tim and silent about JR.

You are either a newbie, or shilling for someone or something, or clueless. On the subject of the pizza parties, I have that info directly from LGN mteam parent(s).

On the subject of JR dating a player, I believe they are now cohabitating. In that allegation, I never alluded to or stated that the player was underage. JR did date a player, and to the best of my knowledge, she was over 18. Now, what didn't ask about regarding JR is why is he no longer a tenured high school reacher? HINT: if you do a search of the message board you see posts on all your JR concerns along with documentation.

Now, did I scatch that itch for you?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

You heard none of that from KK. Shop around if you must but you may be very surprised at what you will hear from KK himself. He is working on staying whole amidst all of the GARBAGE going on around him. Give the guy a break! I'm sure that he has given you many. I love the loyalty that is out there. Sheesh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CJ Orlando

You heard none of that from KK. Shop around if you must but you may be very surprised at what you will hear from KK himself. He is working on staying whole amidst all of the GARBAGE going on around him. Give the guy a break! I'm sure that he has given you many. I love the loyalty that is out there. Sheesh.

I will give him the same break he gives me when he doesn’t show up to our games and sends crap coaches to cover. We all have been very loyal to him up to a point but it is getting ridiculous. And yes CJ, I heard it from KK himself

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loyalty? KK over the past 5 years has tried to work with ISA, Albertson, Sachem, Surf, and SB. None have worked out and according to you it’s everyone else’s fault. KK is obviously only loyal to KK.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
We seemed to have gotten off of message. Let us not forget to circle back around to LGN and their president, Kim Baverstock-Onek, the club president and the woman in the club alleged to be the paramour of Tim "Pizza Party" Graham.

BOTN tried to have Ms. Baverstock-Onek address this issue with no success. To that end, and validate that Ms. Baverstock-Onek is a licensed teacher currently employed, BOTN filed a Freedom Of Information request with the Middle Country SD. On Monday after reviewing the documents we obtained today, BOTN will publish those documents and will probably advise the school district of the postings on this matter as our responsibility of, "If you see something, say something".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We seemed to have gotten off of message. Let us not forget to circle back around to LGN and their president, Kim Baverstock-Onek, the club president and the woman in the club alleged to be the paramour of Tim "Pizza Party" Graham.

BOTN tried to have Ms. Baverstock-Onek address this issue with no success. To that end, and validate that Ms. Baverstock-Onek is a licensed teacher currently employed, BOTN filed a Freedom Of Information request with the Middle Country SD. On Monday after reviewing the documents we obtained today, BOTN will publish those documents and will probably advise the school district of the postings on this matter as our responsibility of, "If you see something, say something".

Shouldn't you also send to his potential new employers at SB? At least they will be on official notice.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Shouldn't you also send to his potential new employers at SB? At least they will be on official notice.

The SB board reads this thread everyday, and more than once a day. They know, however I dont think they will do anything. They may react should the Middle Country SD, who are well equipped to handle these of matters finds there is something here. The district may come back to me for some type of proof or documentation, and if they do, I would comply.

The main point her by publishing this information is to put the parents of the players on notice should there be additional issues that we have no knowledge of, but the players themselves do.

No matter how you look at this, this is serious stuff and shows a total lack of oversight by the lake Grove SC, and Kim Baverstock-Onek.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loyalty? KK over the past 5 years has tried to work with ISA, Albertson, Sachem, Surf, and SB. None have worked out and according to you it’s everyone else’s fault. KK is obviously only loyal to KK.

Agree 100%. kK only cares about himself. We have put up with it for far to long.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree 100%. kK only cares about himself. We have put up with it for far to long.

There is an obvious effort by SB board members to try and damage KK's reputation. He has done more for youth soccer then any of those clowns.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

There is an obvious effort by SB board members to try and damage KK's reputation. He has done more for youth soccer then any of those clowns.

Yes they are and also Mark Nash. The SB board, and LGN contingent needs to that because if they dont spin their poor business decision away from themselves and onto those tat actually have the loyalty of Stony Brook they look like the incompetent business, and self-serving pigs that they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any new update in Atletico merger, us parents are wondering

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

I think that you can count on KK, Nash, & Somma leaving. IMO, it's in the bank. We do know from surveying area clubs that SB players and some LGN players have shown up at tryouts.

We (BOTN) also know that both the Wards and Graham are doing a full court press to retain those mentioned above to stay, however as far as we can tell it is falling on deaf ears because neither the Ward's or Tim "Pizza Party" Graham's offers are being accepted as real.

We have not heard of any contract offers being offered in writing, which we understand would have to be done, with the a lawyer(s) on the part of all that want to leave to go over. Stay if you want, but dont come crying here when the [****] hits the fan!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that you can count on KK, Nash, & Somma leaving. IMO, it's in the bank. We do know from surveying area clubs that SB players and some LGN players have shown up at tryouts.

We (BOTN) also know that both the Wards and Graham are doing a full court press to retain those netioned above to stay, however as far as we can tell it is falling on deaf ears because neither the Ward's or Tim "Pizza Party" Graham's offers are being accepted as real.

We have not heard of any contract offers being offered in writing, which we understand would have to be done, with the a lawyer(s) on the par5 of all that want to leave to go over. Stay if you want, but dont come crying here when the [****] hits the fan!!

Does a 501c3 soccer club have to let its members know it is being sued? I was told a while ago by someone who would know that SB is being sued by someone for getting injured at the park.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

We (BOTN) also know that both the Wards and Graham are doing a full court press to retain those mentioned above to stay, however as far as we can tell it is falling on deaf ears because neither the Ward's or Tim "Pizza Party" Graham's offers are being accepted as real.

We have not heard of any contract offers being offered in writing, which we understand would have to be done, with the a lawyer(s) on the part of all that want to leave to go over. Stay if you want, but dont come crying here when the [****] hits the fan!!

Does a 501c3 soccer club have to let its members know it is being sued? I was told a while ago by someone who would know that SB is being sued by someone for getting injured at the park.

I know that any lawsuit is public record. I do not think the soccer club has to tell its members, but it should since it is the parents money. I know when Oceanside SC was sued last year for cybersquatting the domain name for SESA they did not tell their membership. OUSC had to pay around $14,000 to fix the problem created my their club president and board and the only place I know that reported back to the parents was BOTN.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know that any lawsuit is public record. I do not think the soccer club has to tell its members, but it should since it is the parents money. I know when Oceanside SC was sued last year for cybersquatting the domain name for SESA they did not tell their membership. OUSC had to pay around $14,000 to fix the problem created my their club president and board and the only place I know that reported back to the parents was BOTN.

Going back to my college days. If you are likely to lose the lawsuit it should be disclosed on financial statements as a contingent liability. Impressed myself I remembered that! Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry have you heard of tryout dates for SB YET?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry have you heard of tryout dates for SB YET?

Relax peasants. The SB board will announce the tryout dates after their kids tryout and secure their spots on the top teams. Stop being ungrateful whiny babies. Just be glad your allowed on the same field with such royalty.

Like Reply Quote
Page 40 of 52 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 51 52
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!