Spring '21 Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | Challenge Cup | EDP | EHYSL | GA | LIJSL |
| MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | ENY State Cup | WYSL | CDYSL |


Community Classifieds
Post Your FREE Ad here
Forum Search
Spring 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '21 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
by Anonymous - 05/06/21 08:48 PM
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Anonymous - 05/06/21 02:44 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 05/06/21 12:28 PM
FC SESA Girls Tryouts
by Larry Miller - 05/06/21 12:01 PM
Rocky Point Rockies G2004
by MikeSurf - 05/06/21 11:46 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 66 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 50 1 2 47 48 49 50
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't you mean stonybrook?

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so the third team is the old Alby b team but they play in the same bracket in Delco as the other premiere team ? I'm curious how you make that statement

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
so the third team is the old Alby b team but they play in the same bracket in Delco as the other premiere team ? I'm curious how you make that statement
As of today, LISC has the GA team and 2 Premiere teams. One of the Premier teams is the former Alby team. They all stayed together. Not sure what your question was but let me know if I didn't answer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is BARCA at this age group? One of my daughter's teammates plays here and they are always asking my daughter (and a few other kids to play tournaments with them) we are thinking of making the move but would love some feedback. Do they have two teams at this age group or one? TIA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one team! good team! This age group forum is crazy if your looking for advice on what team is good for your daughter! Maybe check a few programs out and make an informed decision!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
so the third team is the old Alby b team but they play in the same bracket in Delco as the other premiere team ? I'm curious how you make that statement
As of today, LISC has the GA team and 2 Premiere teams. One of the Premier teams is the former Alby team. They all stayed together. Not sure what your question was but let me know if I didn't answer.

Because there weren't formal tryouts last year, the stance has been that the 3 teams are unranked even though the GA team plays in the most competitive league offered by LISC. Just my opinion, I don't think there will be as much turnover with the GA team that the average LISC Premier player/parent may be hoping for. Depending on which players show up for tryouts outside the club, I think you will see a few players from the Premier teams get moved to the GA team, how many is anyone's guess but I highly doubt you will see a 50% turnover. Again, they've been evaluating the players on each team, not the 3 teams. After tryouts, you will have formally ranked players and teams.

Good luck to everyone!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is EM and Susa playing Memorial Day? LISC ga will be at Delco - come on down and join us!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LISC playing top bracket?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUSA would play in A bracket, not B your top team currently in. So you wouldn't play them anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SUSA would play in A bracket, not B your top team currently in. So you wouldn't play them anyway.

LISC GA 08' is playing in the TOP flight, Delco calls it Championship. There are 2 brackets in this flight, the A & B bracket. The winner of each bracket play each other in the finals.

Now those are the real facts!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SUSA would play in A bracket, not B your top team currently in. So you wouldn't play them anyway.

LISC GA 08' is playing in the TOP flight, Delco calls it Championship. There are 2 brackets in this flight, the A & B bracket. The winner of each bracket play each other in the finals.

Now those are the real facts!

Just shows how bad LISC is. Instead of going to EDP which is the best memorial day tourney, they go and hide at Delco. Great job haha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just shows how bad LISC is. Instead of going to EDP which is the best memorial day tourney, they go and hide at Delco. Great job haha[/quote]

5 ECNL teams between top two flights and 3 ECRL teams in second flight...but EDP tournament is best around? I thought ECNL was the pinnacle of youth soccer? Leads me to believe you are either a BARCA or SUSA C parent since you are going to that tournament...funny I do not see any ECNL or even ECRL teams, so who is hiding?

You people are all delusional, just go enjoy watching your kids play the beautiful game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SUSA would play in A bracket, not B your top team currently in. So you wouldn't play them anyway.

LISC GA 08' is playing in the TOP flight, Delco calls it Championship. There are 2 brackets in this flight, the A & B bracket. The winner of each bracket play each other in the finals.

Now those are the real facts!

Just shows how bad LISC is. Instead of going to EDP which is the best memorial day tourney, they go and hide at Delco. Great job haha

You are truly a MORON. There are a whopping 13 teams in the entire EDP 08' (u13) age group vs. 36 teams across three flights going to DELCO and you honestly have the stupidity to to tell us that we're going to the weaker tournament. Now LISC is hiding at Delco where they'll face ECNL teams in the top flight, lol. What team does your daughter play for, I'm guessing its a Barca parent. Seriously buddy, go back to sleep!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Delco is a million times more competitive than the lame EDP tournament. Why is SUSA taking their top teams to that is beyond me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How is BARCA at this age group? One of my daughter's teammates plays here and they are always asking my daughter (and a few other kids to play tournaments with them) we are thinking of making the move but would love some feedback. Do they have two teams at this age group or one? TIA

I am not a SUSA parent but why don't you have your daughter tryout for SUSA, especially if you live in Suffolk County, they have the best team in the age group in all of LI?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Delco is a million times than 555565556655666ttttt/ competitive than the lame EDP tournament. Why is SUSA taking their top teams to that is beyond me.

I don't think anyone stated that SUSA is taking there TOP teams to EDP. I saw Carolina listed, I believe that is their C team.

Surf & Barca parents appear to be some of the most delusional posters BS on this board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LISC goes to delco so don’t have to play SUSA and EM!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EDP memorial better venue and who cares where either go..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LISC goes to delco so don’t have to play SUSA and EM!


yawn...

keep telling yourself that. i am sure you're the future parent of a national team player be cause your u13 ECNL player was on the "A" team in an overly diluted talent pool because of everyone seeking the next best thing. There is a reason why LI kids do not get recruited by big name schools...it is because of the parents, period. Thank you for repeatedly proving my point on this forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LISC goes to delco so don’t have to play SUSA and EM!


yawn...

keep telling yourself that. i am sure you're the future parent of a national team player be cause your u13 ECNL player was on the "A" team in an overly diluted talent pool because of everyone seeking the next best thing. There is a reason why LI kids do not get recruited by big name schools...it is because of the parents, period. Thank you for repeatedly proving my point on this forum.

Once again you prove that you are a moron. Go look at SUSA 2003 college commitments: can you say Stanford, South Florida, Syracuse. I guess none of those are big schools. YEs your kid plays at LISC and we know that no one goes anywhere playing there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LISC goes to delco so don’t have to play SUSA and EM!

Barca-boy just sore because they probably wouldn't accept them at Delco while EDP had no choice but to accept them since that is the League they play in. What is Barca going to do now that they lost they're best and only good player. Have fun playing the town teams in the fall Barca-boy, you SCRUB!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think SUSA or EM parents are posting jabs at LISC, they don't need to. It's these trolls whose kids couldn't make ANY of the top teams and now seek refuge at the likes of Barca and Surf. Do yourselves a favor, enjoy your intramural games at Barca and Surf!

Like Reply Quote
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,769
Likes: 37
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,769
Likes: 37
Parents, Parents, Parents....what is all nonsense about? Your kid cant play on a top team? So what. It truly means nothing. My daughter played bench on her high school team and a few minutes here and there on a club team she played on for a year. She couldn't play well at all.

What were we (her parents going to do) to help Ms. Miller? How will she ever accomplish anything without playing at a top club in a top team? What to do? Well, tomorrow at 2pm Ms. Miller becomes Dr. Miller. Needless to say (we her parents) are still very disappointed she wasn't SUSA ECNL, or LISC, or Surf, or any of the other charlatan soccer clubs who would help with college.

Folks, this soccer crap is smoke and mirrors and when your child ages out you will realize that maybe you should have adjusted your priorities.

Soccer is no where near as important as you think it is as you are being told and sold.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LISC goes to delco so don’t have to play SUSA and EM!


yawn...

keep telling yourself that. i am sure you're the future parent of a national team player be cause your u13 ECNL player was on the "A" team in an overly diluted talent pool because of everyone seeking the next best thing. There is a reason why LI kids do not get recruited by big name schools...it is because of the parents, period. Thank you for repeatedly proving my point on this forum.

Once again you prove that you are a moron. Go look at SUSA 2003 college commitments: can you say Stanford, South Florida, Syracuse. I guess none of those are big schools. YEs your kid plays at LISC and we know that no one goes anywhere playing there


Sorry, this is a 2008 chat...could care less about 2003's. And for the record, my kid doesn't play for LISC either...but my kid will do just fine in life because I am raising her to not be a psycho and to get good grades because that will help her advance in life more than what team she played for at 12 years old

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats Larry! Thank you for dropping some knowledge on these parents.

Like Reply Quote
Page 49 of 50 1 2 47 48 49 50
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!