Spring '21 Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | Challenge Cup | EDP | EHYSL | GA | LIJSL |
| MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | ENY State Cup | WYSL | CDYSL |

Community Classifieds
Post Your FREE Ad here
Forum Search
Spring 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '21 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Anonymous - 05/06/21 02:44 PM
GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
by Anonymous - 05/06/21 12:34 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 05/06/21 12:28 PM
FC SESA Girls Tryouts
by Larry Miller - 05/06/21 12:01 PM
Rocky Point Rockies G2004
by MikeSurf - 05/06/21 11:46 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 60 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 43 of 50 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 49 50
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LISC 04 goalie going to Cornell...just saying

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Fantastic school. Low level D1. Grades are getting you in there, not LISC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LISC is so good lol. Lets look at the results from there Florida trip:

LISC 06 last place
https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/3615/results?group=12853

LISC 05- 1 point
https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/3615/results?group=12849

Great Club

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fantastic school. Low level D1. Grades are getting you in there, not LISC.

Really, you need good grades to get into an Ivy league? Sports can be a way into an Ivy league for students who might not have been able to compete on grades alone. I'd rather have my kid go IVY league and get a great education for a great career than go to the top ranked soccer team (right now Florida St.), that's usually the point of going to college. How come when it's Surf players committing to schools, it's the Surf club getting them in there but when it's LISC players, its something else. Unless you are a USWNT player heading into college, most kids need to do a lot of the work themselves to get identified, sure the club can help. What did LISC do to you that you are so BITTER???

Take your Surf promotion tour to another site, good luck with the recruitment.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

LISC 06 last place

LISC 05- 1 point

Great Club

I understand your disappointment that your girl was not able to play in Florida in front of all those coaches...suck it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LISC 06 last place

LISC 05- 1 point

Great Club

Convenient that you left off LISC 04 that went undefeated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not an LISC parent - they have all the ingredients to be a massively successful club but it takes time like anything. Great trainers, training curriculum, indoor/outdoor facilities, college connections. Their 08 squads are an example of how great they can be. 3 solid teams - one GDA, two national league. That gda team will be even better next season after tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep drinking the LISC cool aide, when your team falls apart just like the 04's, 05's and 06's have all done, don't come running saying we didn't tell you so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not an LISC parent - they have all the ingredients to be a massively successful club but it takes time like anything. Great trainers, training curriculum, indoor/outdoor facilities, college connections. Their 08 squads are an example of how great they can be. 3 solid teams - one GDA, two national league. That gda team will be even better next season after tryouts.

Agree. This 2008 team is is probably the best group LISC have. Top East Meadow and other small town club players will be joining the program next season making this group even stronger than what they already are. They’re setting the bar for the program. Their 2nd and 3rd teams will be better then any SUSA or EM ECRL team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark my words...players who are going to try out for LISC GA teams are players who didn’t make ECNL teams or are sitting on the bench in ECNL teams. Come back here after you have your try outs and tell me that’s not true!

I guarantee you none of your GA players are trying out for any ECNL team because parents know they won’t make it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree. This 2008 team is is probably the best group LISC have. Top East Meadow and other small town club players will be joining the program next season making this group even stronger than what they already are. They’re setting the bar for the program. Their 2nd and 3rd teams will be better then any SUSA or EM ECRL team.

Why would top EM girls go to LISC?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They wouldn't, they will be gettin EM ECRL kids!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would top EM girls go to LISC?

Why wouldn’t they? EM can’t compete with SUSA nor the rest of the league. Why would top players want to stay to train and play with girls that aren’t at their level? There are only 2-3 EM girls that can compete at the elite level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EM ECNL would destroy LISC. IF LISC actually played against anyone good, you would know this already

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark my words...players who are going to try out for LISC GA teams are players who didn’t make ECNL teams or are sitting on the bench in ECNL teams. Come back here after you have your try outs and tell me that’s not true!

I guarantee you none of your GA players are trying out for any ECNL team because parents know they won’t make it.

As an LISC GA parent, I agree with your 1st comment as its completely logical to assume that an ECNL starter on either SUSA or EM won't leave, but I disagree with your 2nd comment. Not everyone wants to drive out to SUSA, regardless if they're the consensus #1 team in the age group and if they'd make the team. As for EM, made the team last year and declined the offer. I feel that EM may be losing their foothold (I have another child at EM in another age group on the Top team) and I feel that LISC has a better overall offering. We'll see how it goes, but it's been a great experience thus far at LISC. Plus, to me, SUSA is the better of the 2 in ECNL. Again, just a personal decision and I have nothing against either SUSA or EM, lots of exceptional talent on both teams in this age group.

Do you really think that there's not 1-2 GA players that could make either EM or SUSA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EM ECNL would destroy LISC. IF LISC actually played against anyone good, you would know this already

Out of curiosity, are you an EM ECLN parent, or are you the the Surf promoter who likes to bash LISC? And, how did you come to your conclusion when the 2 teams have never played each other? Just because you don't think highly of the teams in the GA, it doesn't mean EM would beat LISC. I was at last week's matchup between EM & SUSA, and I totally agree with the other poster who commented that SUSA dominated the game and possession which SUSA ultimately won 3-0. I have nothing against EM, their top players were really fun to watch and I while I don't know who'd win in a matchup between LISC vs. EM, I doubt either of these teams would destroy the other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am an EM parent, who played against the now LISC team (former Surf team) and we never lost to them. Just because you switch shirts doesn't make you any better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am an EM parent, who played against the now LISC team (former Surf team) and we never lost to them. Just because you switch shirts doesn't make you any better

Yes you did!! How quickly you want to forget.

The LISC GA team is not the old SURF team. There are a few girls that played at SURF but not many.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Half of the LISC team are from NHP and LISC filled the team out with other quality players. If NHP beat EM last they played I would think EM would have a really tough go at it now. It would be very embarrassing for EM and all the parents on this site if that happens. You all expect LISC to lose so no pressure here.

Out of curiosity, are you an EM ECLN parent, or are you the the Surf promoter who likes to bash LISC? And, how did you come to your conclusion when the 2 teams have never played each other? Just because you don't think highly of the teams in the GA, it doesn't mean EM would beat LISC. I was at last week's matchup between EM & SUSA, and I totally agree with the other poster who commented that SUSA dominated the game and possession which SUSA ultimately won 3-0. I have nothing against EM, their top players were really fun to watch and I while I don't know who'd win in a matchup between LISC vs. EM, I doubt either of these teams would destroy the other.[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FTJ

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, thanks EM parent. So I will go along for the sake of conversation. I'm an LISC GA parent, the 08' LISC GA team is mainly a combination of NHP + Surf. If I recall correctly, NHP beat EM before we all left NYCSL, I guess that means WHAT now??

Agree with you, changing clubs doesn't change anything, but NHP merged with Surf, so it's NOT the same team you last played. Like I said in my previous post, EM has a lot of talented players but to go off on what happened in the past with different clubs is just that, in the past. And while you are certainly free to have your own opinion, you can't have your own facts. LISC has NEVER played EM nor SUSA, these are FACTS!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All bickering aside. Parents should be pushing these three clubs (Susa, LISC and EM) to play a home and away game against each other during the year. It would be great for the girls and parents. It could be set up as a annual tournament to be completed over a 12 month cycle. This is what we should all be talking about and no fighting with each other. We need to push the club directors or they won’t do it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All bickering aside. Parents should be pushing these three clubs (Susa, LISC and EM) to play a home and away game against each other during the year. It would be great for the girls and parents. It could be set up as a annual tournament to be completed over a 12 month cycle. This is what we should all be talking about and no fighting with each other. We need to push the club directors or they won’t do it.

Great idea! Plenty of parents know one another from each team. Rent a field and have the kids play one another in a small tournament. These clubs want to protect their players from being poached and avoid one another instead of competing and having great games on Long Island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great idea! Plenty of parents know one another from each team. Rent a field and have the kids play one another in a small tournament. These clubs want to protect their players from being poached and avoid one another instead of competing and having great games on Long Island.
If a player wants to leave for another, LET THEM!!!! They are from from pros.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Idiot remark. Just like that EURO "Super League" (which lasted 3 days!) These are 12 y/o girls you fool

Like Reply Quote
Page 43 of 50 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 49 50
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!