Spring '21 Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | Challenge Cup | EDP | EHYSL | GA | LIJSL |
| MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | ENY State Cup | WYSL | CDYSL |


Community Classifieds
Post Your FREE Ad here
Forum Search
Spring 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '21 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Anonymous - 05/06/21 02:44 PM
GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
by Anonymous - 05/06/21 12:34 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 05/06/21 12:28 PM
FC SESA Girls Tryouts
by Larry Miller - 05/06/21 12:01 PM
Rocky Point Rockies G2004
by MikeSurf - 05/06/21 11:46 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 60 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 50 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 49 50
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After that SUSA whooping, I’m sure many EM girls are going to go flocking to LISC... oh yea and those Alberston players who are sitting on the bench at SUSA... them too! What a waste of time and money if your sitting in the bench on any one of these programs!

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who thinks LISC is worth a damn is a fool. If you haven't noticed, all of their kids leave by u15 because they no there is no hope. They have no college placement system and coaching is average. Plus the league they play in is a joke.Your better off playing in EDP then playing in the GAL. If you want to waste your money, go ahead and join

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LISC plays with 4 defenders.
11v11, how many teams do you know that dont play with 4 defenders? Since no coaches have any creativity, its almost always 4-3-3.

LISC academy play 6 - 3- Hail Mary, formation. Very innovative stuff.

Heard after this weekend, Rauri will study the 6 in the back formation very closely.

After this weekend Ruari should be making some calls. Not taking anything away from the SUSA team, they looked very, very good, but SUSA hit the jackpot when they got the top ALBY girls. They must be lightning a candle to Paul Riley every night, because without his sellout there is no way they would have ended at Susa. That team looked totally different when they were on the field. Not all of them, but a good 5 are tipping the scale for sure. And yeah, yeah I know this is 13 year old soccer.
Maybe they are tired of the drive... or the bs. Honeymoon is over by now. A few of those girls are the best in the region by far in their positions, and they are sharing playing time. That has to be getting old. EM will have plenty of spots.

Like Reply Quote
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,769
Likes: 37
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,769
Likes: 37
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone who thinks LISC is worth a damn is a fool. If you haven't noticed, all of their kids leave by u15 because they no there is no hope. They have no college placement system and coaching is average. Plus the league they play in is a joke.Your better off playing in EDP then playing in the GAL. If you want to waste your money, go ahead and join

Mmmm. Let me see? Waste my money with GAL or give it to the soccer whores at EDP?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LISC and EM need to combine top kids to compete with SUSA.. frustrating

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone who thinks LISC is worth a damn is a fool. If you haven't noticed, all of their kids leave by u15 because they no there is no hope. They have no college placement system and coaching is average. Plus the league they play in is a joke.Your better off playing in EDP then playing in the GAL. If you want to waste your money, go ahead and join

Based on the college coaches listing for the GA’s Florida showcase this weekend I’d say the GA is doing just fine. As they say, facts are stubborn things.

https://girlsacademyleague.com/coach-list/

Like Reply Quote
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,769
Likes: 37
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,769
Likes: 37
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone who thinks LISC is worth a damn is a fool. If you haven't noticed, all of their kids leave by u15 because they no there is no hope. They have no college placement system and coaching is average. Plus the league they play in is a joke.Your better off playing in EDP then playing in the GAL. If you want to waste your money, go ahead and join

Based on the college coaches listing for the GA’s Florida showcase this weekend I’d say the GA is doing just fine. As they say, facts are stubborn things.

https://girlsacademyleague.com/coach-list/

Agreed, a very impressive list of quality academic schools being represented.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately that list is false. It’s the GAL trying to sell you something that is no true. Case in point, they have D1 schools listed who can’t go out and recruit due to the dead period so yeah it’s an impressive list if you believe it

Like Reply Quote
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,769
Likes: 37
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,769
Likes: 37
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunately that list is false. It’s the GAL trying to sell you something that is no true. Case in point, they have D1 schools listed who can’t go out and recruit due to the dead period so yeah it’s an impressive list if you believe it

Here’s a newsflash the NCAA has extended the dead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
After that SUSA whooping, I’m sure many EM girls are going to go flocking to LISC... oh yea and those Alberston players who are sitting on the bench at SUSA... them too! What a waste of time and money if your sitting in the bench on any one of these programs!

I doubt any EM starting players will look to leave, they’re more than welcome to come down to LISC’S tryouts though (TBD).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone who thinks LISC is worth a damn is a fool. If you haven't noticed, all of their kids leave by u15 because they no there is no hope. They have no college placement system and coaching is average. Plus the league they play in is a joke.Your better off playing in EDP then playing in the GAL. If you want to waste your money, go ahead and join

Mmmm. Let me see? Waste my money with GAL or give it to the soccer whores at EDP?

To the original poster, what college placement system are you referring to? My understanding is that the GA provides showcases which are similar to what ECNL does. Since all GA parents are wasting our money, please enlighten us, where are you investing your money? You mentioned EDP, is that where your daughter plays? (remember to hit quote and then post your comments so that we can absorb all the knowledge you might be willing to share with us)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NY Surf

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone who thinks LISC is worth a damn is a fool. If you haven't noticed, all of their kids leave by u15 because they no there is no hope. They have no college placement system and coaching is average. Plus the league they play in is a joke.Your better off playing in EDP then playing in the GAL. If you want to waste your money, go ahead and join

Mmmm. Let me see? Waste my money with GAL or give it to the soccer whores at EDP?

To the original poster, what college placement system are you referring to? My understanding is that the GA provides showcases which are similar to what ECNL does. Since all GA parents are wasting our money, please enlighten us, where are you investing your money? You mentioned EDP, is that where your daughter plays? (remember to hit quote and then post your comments so that we can absorb all the knowledge you might be willing to share with us)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone who thinks LISC is worth a damn is a fool. If you haven't noticed, all of their kids leave by u15 because they no there is no hope. They have no college placement system and coaching is average. Plus the league they play in is a joke.Your better off playing in EDP then playing in the GAL. If you want to waste your money, go ahead and join

Mmmm. Let me see? Waste my money with GAL or give it to the soccer whores at EDP?

To the original poster, what college placement system are you referring to? My understanding is that the GA provides showcases which are similar to what ECNL does. Since all GA parents are wasting our money, please enlighten us, where are you investing your money? You mentioned EDP, is that where your daughter plays? (remember to hit quote and then post your comments so that we can absorb all the knowledge you might be willing to share with us)
[/quote]

[quote=Anonymous]NY Surf

Thanks for the info, your daughter plays for SURF. Right now, does Surf even have a 2008 team in either NYCSL or EDP because I don't see one (maybe I'm missing something)? We all know that Surf cannot currently offer a pathway via ECNL or GA. Not sure you are aware but here is some old news for you, the 2008 LISC GA team is made up of former NHP and Surf players. That's right, Surf players left to join LISC. The NHP and Surf girls have really gelled well together thus far in the GA league and have been getting very positive results. Maybe you should educate yourself a bit more about the landscape of LI soccer before you tell others to stop wasting their money. And, don't get confused as the LISC 2008 age group has 3 teams with the top team being the GA team. When you look at the EDP standings, its NOT the GA team.

Why not come see what LISC has to offer and have your daughter tryout!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you should educate yourself a bit. LISC loses all of their top players at u15 because their college placement system is awful. Glad your 08 team is doing well, but who have you played??? You don't go to any top tournaments and the GAL League, with the exception of NEFC and South Shore is a joke. If LISC is so good, why have all the better players left at ages u15-u18???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe you should educate yourself a bit. LISC loses all of their top players at u15 because their college placement system is awful. Glad your 08 team is doing well, but who have you played??? You don't go to any top tournaments and the GAL League, with the exception of NEFC and South Shore is a joke. If LISC is so good, why have all the better players left at ages u15-u18???

First, I'd like to give you some credit, as at least you had the courage to tell us that your kid plays on Surf.

You already educated us on how LISC loses all its players at U15 because of their college placement system yet YOU send your daughter to play for Surf, what college placement system do they have when they can't even field a legitimate 2008 team (where are YOU playing, nowhere to be found)? Quite frankly, no 2008 parent who doesn't have a kid playing in the older age group cares about the older teams, that's their problem.

What's really funny here is how educated you are on the DA teams in our conference yet you call others a joke when really the JOKE is on you. If I were to guess, your kid didn't make any of the TOP 3 teams in the 2008 age group on LI (SUSA, EM, LISC) and you found washed-up-Surf. It's ok, not every kid is going to make the "A" team of one of the top 3. And I'll even concede for the sake of discussion that LISC might be #3 but at least LISC is fielding teams in this age group (3 right now) which you can actually locate (GA, NYCSL, EDP), where the hell is Surf (lol). I think the overwhelming majority on the 2008 forum would agree that Surf is irrelevant on Long Island. So, put your bathing suit on grab a board and go catch a wave!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Maybe you should educate yourself a bit. LISC loses all of their top players at u15 because their college placement system is awful. Glad your 08 team is doing well, but who have you played??? You don't go to any top tournaments and the GAL League, with the exception of NEFC and South Shore is a joke. If LISC is so good, why have all the better players left at ages u15-u18???

First, I'd like to give you some credit, as at least you had the courage to tell us that your kid plays on Surf.

You already educated us on how LISC loses all its players at U15 because of their college placement system yet YOU send your daughter to play for Surf, what college placement system do they have when they can't even field a legitimate 2008 team (where are YOU playing, nowhere to be found)? Quite frankly, no 2008 parent who doesn't have a kid playing in the older age group cares about the older teams, that's their problem.

What's really funny here is how educated you are on the DA teams in our conference yet you call others a joke when really the JOKE is on you. If I were to guess, your kid didn't make any of the TOP 3 teams in the 2008 age group on LI (SUSA, EM, LISC) and you found washed-up-Surf. It's ok, not every kid is going to make the "A" team of one of the top 3. And I'll even concede for the sake of discussion that LISC might be #3 but at least LISC is fielding teams in this age group (3 right now) which you can actually locate (GA, NYCSL, EDP), where the hell is Surf (lol). I think the overwhelming majority on the 2008 forum would agree that Surf is irrelevant on Long Island. So, put your bathing suit on grab a board and go catch a wave![/quote

To the first poster's comment regarding "college placement", what are your referring to? I have seen the presentations of the 3 teams on LI which provide a path to either ECNL or GA and not once did they make reference to any college placement. They all appear to provide their players with exposure to college showcases. Of course each club has relationships with various colleges but it's not like you seem to suggest where they are able to "place" them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once again you show your ignorance to all things soccer. Go on surfs website and see their college path. They will show you where all of their kids are going. Can we say the same thing for LISC? And the fact you say Surf is irrelevant is funny because have of the LISC kids have been coming down to their open practices this spring, I guess you missed that wave! have fun playing with no one next year when your team dissolves just like all LISC teams do

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe you should educate yourself a bit. LISC loses all of their top players at u15 because their college placement system is awful. Glad your 08 team is doing well, but who have you played??? You don't go to any top tournaments and the GAL League, with the exception of NEFC and South Shore is a joke. If LISC is so good, why have all the better players left at ages u15-u18???

You want to know why a few players left (and yes it was only a few)? It was because they are club hoppers that think the grass is always greener somewhere else. They think their child deserves to play every second and when they don’t they throw a tantrum. Good riddance! No one wants to deal with entitled brats and the negative energy they bring.

If your child isn’t at LISC and doesn’t play in the GA league, what makes you an expert at determining the competitiveness of the teams they play? And really, why do even care?

Everyone’s end game is different. What people look for in a team/club is individual. If you don’t like LISC don’t bring your daughter there...it’s that simple. Don’t worry about other people’s kids or how they spend their time or money.
And if your the parent bringing their 08 to Surf then you have enough of your own problems to worry about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunately that list is false. It’s the GAL trying to sell you something that is no true. Case in point, they have D1 schools listed who can’t go out and recruit due to the dead period so yeah it’s an impressive list if you believe it

Here’s a newsflash the NCAA has extended the dead.

They have not extended it, it is over June 1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Maybe you should educate yourself a bit. LISC loses all of their top players at u15 because their college placement system is awful. Glad your 08 team is doing well, but who have you played??? You don't go to any top tournaments and the GAL League, with the exception of NEFC and South Shore is a joke. If LISC is so good, why have all the better players left at ages u15-u18???

First, I'd like to give you some credit, as at least you had the courage to tell us that your kid plays on Surf.

You already educated us on how LISC loses all its players at U15 because of their college placement system yet YOU send your daughter to play for Surf, what college placement system do they have when they can't even field a legitimate 2008 team (where are YOU playing, nowhere to be found)? Quite frankly, no 2008 parent who doesn't have a kid playing in the older age group cares about the older teams, that's their problem.

What's really funny here is how educated you are on the DA teams in our conference yet you call others a joke when really the JOKE is on you. If I were to guess, your kid didn't make any of the TOP 3 teams in the 2008 age group on LI (SUSA, EM, LISC) and you found washed-up-Surf. It's ok, not every kid is going to make the "A" team of one of the top 3. And I'll even concede for the sake of discussion that LISC might be #3 but at least LISC is fielding teams in this age group (3 right now) which you can actually locate (GA, NYCSL, EDP), where the hell is Surf (lol). I think the overwhelming majority on the 2008 forum would agree that Surf is irrelevant on Long Island. So, put your bathing suit on grab a board and go catch a wave![/quote

To the first poster's comment regarding "college placement", what are your referring to? I have seen the presentations of the 3 teams on LI which provide a path to either ECNL or GA and not once did they make reference to any college placement. They all appear to provide their players with exposure to college showcases. Of course each club has relationships with various colleges but it's not like you seem to suggest where they are able to "place" them.







Surf having open practices with two college coaches. Who is running LISC tryouts? Virtual? Upload video>LAME!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Once again you show your ignorance to all things soccer. Go on surfs website and see their college path. They will show you where all of their kids are going. Can we say the same thing for LISC? And the fact you say Surf is irrelevant is funny because have of the LISC kids have been coming down to their open practices this spring, I guess you missed that wave! have fun playing with no one next year when your team dissolves just like all LISC teams do

By college path, you're trying to articulate that Surf lists the "2021 college commitments" (congrats to those girls) while LISC doesn't seem to list any players committing to play college soccer. Maybe LISC doesn't have any 2021 commitments, who knows, maybe they just haven't listed them yet. While I don't know, I also don't care as my daughter is a 2008 and is still years away from college. Even IF this year's entire H.S. graduating LISC team went to the top 5 teams in the country, while good for them, its irrelevant for the younger players as one needs to EARN their placement with good grades and performance on the field during showcases and college ID camps (this is really where the college coaches get to see players).

You belittled the GA League, yet still haven't told us what league(s) the 2008 Surf team is playing in? In reference to the wave of LISC players coming down to an open practice. Again, think logically, why would a LISC GA player who left Surf last year return when there's nothing there for the 08' age group? While I'm sure there could be several LISC players going to Surf's open practices, they aren't GA PLAYERS! These are the same players who know they have NO SHOT in making an ENCL or GA team (probably like your kid), so they'll go to the next best thing and tell everyone else how they're now on an "A" team.

Sadly for you, the only WAVE your catching is the one down in LONG BEACH! Have fun surfing!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Once again you show your ignorance to all things soccer. Go on surfs website and see their college path. They will show you where all of their kids are going. Can we say the same thing for LISC? And the fact you say Surf is irrelevant is funny because have of the LISC kids have been coming down to their open practices this spring, I guess you missed that wave! have fun playing with no one next year when your team dissolves just like all LISC teams do

By college path, you're trying to articulate that Surf lists the "2021 college commitments" (congrats to those girls) while LISC doesn't seem to list any players committing to play college soccer. Maybe LISC doesn't have any 2021 commitments, who knows, maybe they just haven't listed them yet. While I don't know, I also don't care as my daughter is a 2008 and is still years away from college. Even IF this year's entire H.S. graduating LISC team went to the top 5 teams in the country, while good for them, its irrelevant for the younger players as one needs to EARN their placement with good grades and performance on the field during showcases and college ID camps (this is really where the college coaches get to see players).

You belittled the GA League, yet still haven't told us what league(s) the 2008 Surf team is playing in? In reference to the wave of LISC players coming down to an open practice. Again, think logically, why would a LISC GA player who left Surf last year return when there's nothing there for the 08' age group? While I'm sure there could be several LISC players going to Surf's open practices, they aren't GA PLAYERS! These are the same players who know they have NO SHOT in making an ENCL or GA team (probably like your kid), so they'll go to the next best thing and tell everyone else how they're now on an "A" team.

Sadly for you, the only WAVE your catching is the one down in LONG BEACH! Have fun surfing!!

you must be the one dad that everyone keeps talking about. You diminish your argument, which actually began somewhat coherently and devolve into nonsensical childish behavior (such as apparently putting down other teams within your own club and age group, good job there). Maybe you'd be a better fit at SUSA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Once again you show your ignorance to all things soccer. Go on surfs website and see their college path. They will show you where all of their kids are going. Can we say the same thing for LISC? And the fact you say Surf is irrelevant is funny because have of the LISC kids have been coming down to their open practices this spring, I guess you missed that wave! have fun playing with no one next year when your team dissolves just like all LISC teams do

By college path, you're trying to articulate that Surf lists the "2021 college commitments" (congrats to those girls) while LISC doesn't seem to list any players committing to play college soccer. Maybe LISC doesn't have any 2021 commitments, who knows, maybe they just haven't listed them yet. While I don't know, I also don't care as my daughter is a 2008 and is still years away from college. Even IF this year's entire H.S. graduating LISC team went to the top 5 teams in the country, while good for them, its irrelevant for the younger players as one needs to EARN their placement with good grades and performance on the field during showcases and college ID camps (this is really where the college coaches get to see players).

You belittled the GA League, yet still haven't told us what league(s) the 2008 Surf team is playing in? In reference to the wave of LISC players coming down to an open practice. Again, think logically, why would a LISC GA player who left Surf last year return when there's nothing there for the 08' age group? While I'm sure there could be several LISC players going to Surf's open practices, they aren't GA PLAYERS! These are the same players who know they have NO SHOT in making an ENCL or GA team (probably like your kid), so they'll go to the next best thing and tell everyone else how they're now on an "A" team.

Sadly for you, the only WAVE your catching is the one down in LONG BEACH! Have fun surfing!!

Outside of the 08s, LISC doesn't have one team over .500. Now tell me how they're developing players. You're going to spend more at LISC to send your kid to a low level D1 school at best. Any club with good contacts like Surf can do the same. You're pontificating is pointless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Once again you show your ignorance to all things soccer. Go on surfs website and see their college path. They will show you where all of their kids are going. Can we say the same thing for LISC? And the fact you say Surf is irrelevant is funny because have of the LISC kids have been coming down to their open practices this spring, I guess you missed that wave! have fun playing with no one next year when your team dissolves just like all LISC teams do

By college path, you're trying to articulate that Surf lists the "2021 college commitments" (congrats to those girls) while LISC doesn't seem to list any players committing to play college soccer. Maybe LISC doesn't have any 2021 commitments, who knows, maybe they just haven't listed them yet. While I don't know, I also don't care as my daughter is a 2008 and is still years away from college. Even IF this year's entire H.S. graduating LISC team went to the top 5 teams in the country, while good for them, its irrelevant for the younger players as one needs to EARN their placement with good grades and performance on the field during showcases and college ID camps (this is really where the college coaches get to see players).

You belittled the GA League, yet still haven't told us what league(s) the 2008 Surf team is playing in? In reference to the wave of LISC players coming down to an open practice. Again, think logically, why would a LISC GA player who left Surf last year return when there's nothing there for the 08' age group? While I'm sure there could be several LISC players going to Surf's open practices, they aren't GA PLAYERS! These are the same players who know they have NO SHOT in making an ENCL or GA team (probably like your kid), so they'll go to the next best thing and tell everyone else how they're now on an "A" team.

Sadly for you, the only WAVE your catching is the one down in LONG BEACH! Have fun surfing!!

you must be the one dad that everyone keeps talking about. You diminish your argument, which actually began somewhat coherently and devolve into nonsensical childish behavior (such as apparently putting down other teams within your own club and age group, good job there). Maybe you'd be a better fit at SUSA

You wish you were a good fit for SUSA....Surf-boy! Catch the wave, lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Once again you show your ignorance to all things soccer. Go on surfs website and see their college path. They will show you where all of their kids are going. Can we say the same thing for LISC? And the fact you say Surf is irrelevant is funny because have of the LISC kids have been coming down to their open practices this spring, I guess you missed that wave! have fun playing with no one next year when your team dissolves just like all LISC teams do

By college path, you're trying to articulate that Surf lists the "2021 college commitments" (congrats to those girls) while LISC doesn't seem to list any players committing to play college soccer. Maybe LISC doesn't have any 2021 commitments, who knows, maybe they just haven't listed them yet. While I don't know, I also don't care as my daughter is a 2008 and is still years away from college. Even IF this year's entire H.S. graduating LISC team went to the top 5 teams in the country, while good for them, its irrelevant for the younger players as one needs to EARN their placement with good grades and performance on the field during showcases and college ID camps (this is really where the college coaches get to see players).

You belittled the GA League, yet still haven't told us what league(s) the 2008 Surf team is playing in? In reference to the wave of LISC players coming down to an open practice. Again, think logically, why would a LISC GA player who left Surf last year return when there's nothing there for the 08' age group? While I'm sure there could be several LISC players going to Surf's open practices, they aren't GA PLAYERS! These are the same players who know they have NO SHOT in making an ENCL or GA team (probably like your kid), so they'll go to the next best thing and tell everyone else how they're now on an "A" team.

Sadly for you, the only WAVE your catching is the one down in LONG BEACH! Have fun surfing!!

Outside of the 08s, LISC doesn't have one team over .500. Now tell me how they're developing players. You're going to spend more at LISC to send your kid to a low level D1 school at best. Any club with good contacts like Surf can do the same. You're pontificating is pointless.


It’s a 2008 forum Surfer, no one cares about the Surf club nor any other age groups at LISC. Stop with the Surf promotion tour and stop bashing LISC.

Like Reply Quote
Page 42 of 50 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 49 50
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!