Spring '21 Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | Challenge Cup | EDP | EHYSL | GA | LIJSL |
| MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | ENY State Cup | WYSL | CDYSL |

Community Classifieds
Post Your FREE Ad here
Forum Search
Spring 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '21 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
by Anonymous - 05/06/21 08:48 PM
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Anonymous - 05/06/21 02:44 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 05/06/21 12:28 PM
FC SESA Girls Tryouts
by Larry Miller - 05/06/21 12:01 PM
Rocky Point Rockies G2004
by MikeSurf - 05/06/21 11:46 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Larry Miller), 69 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Translation
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 40 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 39 40
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
This new position is a demotion and Mark Nash was never told about his new position nor was it discussed with him. Mark has been treated like a piece of [****] from Tim Graham, who to be clear is the top person at Stony brook. It will be interesting to see who goes and who stays, coaches, trainers, and players at the end of the season.

If the purpose of demoting and denigrating Mark was to help him see that he is no longer respected, needed, or wanted at Stony Brook, then the board and Tim Graham have been successful.

If you know Tim Graham then you know he doesn't like to work which is his players are asked to do training. Tim is a talker, but in the end as dumb as a rock or at 52 he wouldn't still be hustling and BSing parents and players.

Someone wrote above that I dont like Tim Graham which is why I am up his ass. Not true. I do not know him personally. I never met or spoke or had any direct communication with him ever. I simply know a smart successful adult from a failure and a flopper, and that is Tim Graham. I simply have no respect for any aspect of him, and adding my disrespect for him are his underage pizza parties.

Just to be clear the SB board also treated Nash poorly on this whole deal. At the least they should have both been coaching directors. Nash will be in demand soon enough.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This new position is a demotion and Mark Nash was never told about his new position nor was it discussed with him. Mark has been treated like a piece of [****] from Tim Graham, who to be clear is the top person at Stony brook. It will be interesting to see who goes and who stays, coaches, trainers, and players at the end of the season.

If the purpose of demoting and denigrating Mark was to help him see that he is no longer respected, needed, or wanted at Stony Brook, then the board and Tim Graham have been successful.

If you know Tim Graham then you know he doesn't like to work which is his players are asked to do training. Tim is a talker, but in the end as dumb as a rock or at 52 he wouldn't still be hustling and BSing parents and players.

Someone wrote above that I dont like Tim Graham which is why I am up his ass. Not true. I do not know him personally. I never met or spoke or had any direct communication with him ever. I simply know a smart successful adult from a failure and a flopper, and that is Tim Graham. I simply have no respect for any aspect of him, and adding my disrespect for him are his underage pizza parties.

Just to be clear the SB board also treated Nash poorly on this whole deal. At the least they should have both been coaching directors. Nash will be in demand soon enough.

He already is in demand. Mark will be fine no matter what he decides to do. He is well respected in the soccer community!

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Mark's phone and others at SB are on speed dial from multiple sources. My prediction is in the end Stony Brook will totally morph into LGN and what you will be left with is LGN now being called Stony Brook.

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Question is does Mark want to continue? Yes he has a love of coaching, he is a good and decent man, and as others said, yes he has made mistakes, but who doesn't?! I for one am critical of him and things he refused to listen to me about my kid's team. So he screwed up that team and it's never been the same. But I digress. He may be done totally because his youngest kid graduates HS this year. That kid is an 03. Played with my oldest. Maybe he wants to take a back seat at this point?

But knowing how he works, and TG works...it's not a good match. And yes, I see it as a demotion. He should take his ball and go elsewhere. Start fresh. Wish him nothing but success. He is a decent man.

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Question is does Mark want to continue? Yes he has a love of coaching, he is a good and decent man, and as others said, yes he has made mistakes, but who doesn't?! I for one am critical of him and things he refused to listen to me about my kid's team. So he screwed up that team and it's never been the same. But I digress. He may be done totally because his youngest kid graduates HS this year. That kid is an 03. Played with my oldest. Maybe he wants to take a back seat at this point?

But knowing how he works, and TG works...it's not a good match. And yes, I see it as a demotion. He should take his ball and go elsewhere. Start fresh. Wish him nothing but success. He is a decent man.

There is no chance Nash wanted to take a step back. He may do it for a while because he cares about the kids but these idiot board members will drive him out. Fortunately for him he will have plenty of options.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
W2’s and 1099’s for Tim’s staff. Well at least they will now get paid on time.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

...and pay their fair share of income taxes?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Were they not paid on time before?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's who we gave the reigns too?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
news flash SUSA buys Albertson soccer club

Selected Entity Name: SUSA ALBERTSON, LLC
Selected Entity Status Information
Current Entity Name: SUSA ALBERTSON, LLC
DOS ID #: 5955931
Initial DOS Filing Date: MARCH 04, 2021
County: SUFFOLK
Jurisdiction: NEW YORK
Entity Type: DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

Selected Entity Address Information
DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)
SUSA ALBERTSON, LLC
905 W. JERICHO TURNPIKE
SMITHTOWN, NEW YORK, 11787
Registered Agent
NONE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't imagine trainers like Ryan Anatol, David Somma and Sue Ryan listening to Tim Graham.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't imagine trainers like Ryan Anatol, David Somma and Sue Ryan listening to Tim Graham.

What do the Wards get out of this besides inflating their egos being the President and Vice President?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

What do the Wards get out of this besides inflating their egos being the President and Vice President?

A piece of the action? A full scholarship for their kids at P-ON U.?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A piece of the action? A full scholarship for their kids at P-ON U.?

The Wards need to answer to the club and community, they destroyed this club. We lost a good DOC to boot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When will Atletico announce they are merging in with Surf? Once they do it s over for SB and LGN

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Athletico riding the wave?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

I dont know if they are riding the wave, but I do know they are not swimming in the Brook.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I dont know if they are riding the wave, but I do know they are not swimming in the Brook.

That relationship is over. Just like what’s going to happen to SB. Larry I keep
Hearing Nash is on his way out. Any validity to this.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

That relationship is over. Just like what’s going to happen to SB. Larry I keep
Hearing Nash is on his way out. Any validity to this.

My opinion is Mark Nash is being pushed out, but that SB and Graham want to use Mark to re-register their players in June. After they lock in the players I expect an almost 100% house cleaning of those coaches loyal to Mark and to the club.

I would be surprised if many stay and most importantly the players. I think this acquisition was not handled very well and I'm being kind.

Nobody likes or trusts Tim Graham.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The issue with this statement is that LGN already doesn't have enough trainers, and only a couple of their trainers can spell soccer. Half of their trainers think scrimmaging is training. They train from sitting on the ground or on a bench. Tim isn't a DOC he is the guy who appointed some of his players to coach so he can get a portion of their fees. I would guarantee none of the money is being reported. If you want to screw Tim file a whistleblower complaint on income tax for him and his staff.

They require Nash and his staff. Nash and his staff and far more qualified than LGN's staff.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
I think a better option, and one that needs to be taken is to report Tim Graham to Child Services along with the LGN president, Kim Baverstock Onek for his repetitive pizza parties because BOTN has the contacts of people whose children were affected first-hand by these wird underage soirees.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, SUSA, Surf, Smithtown and others are expecting to boost their registrations with LGN and SB kids who would be beyond smart to get out of this cluster [****] of a soccer club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The issue with this statement is that LGN already doesn't have enough trainers, and only a couple of their trainers can spell soccer. Half of their trainers think scrimmaging is training. They train from sitting on the ground or on a bench. Tim isn't a DOC he is the guy who appointed some of his players to coach so he can get a portion of their fees. I would guarantee none of the money is being reported. If you want to screw Tim file a whistleblower complaint on income tax for him and his staff.

They require Nash and his staff. Nash and his staff and far more qualified than LGN's staff.

From what I understand the president and treasurer are both cpas. I doubt they would play any funny games with money. As far as their other decisions...

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

From what I understand the president and treasurer are both cpas. I doubt they would play any funny games with money. As far as their other decisions...

Now that's funny. Very funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SB and LGN parents going to Surf in droves

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
news flash SUSA buys Albertson soccer club

Selected Entity Name: SUSA ALBERTSON, LLC
Selected Entity Status Information
Current Entity Name: SUSA ALBERTSON, LLC
DOS ID #: 5955931
Initial DOS Filing Date: MARCH 04, 2021
County: SUFFOLK
Jurisdiction: NEW YORK
Entity Type: DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

Selected Entity Address Information
DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)
SUSA ALBERTSON, LLC
905 W. JERICHO TURNPIKE
SMITHTOWN, NEW YORK, 11787
Registered Agent
NONE

If this is true, it's deserving of its own thread...

Like Reply Quote
Page 33 of 40 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 39 40
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!