New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G 2011 LEVITTOWN WILDCATS
by peter cavanaugh - 02/05/23 09:23 AM
B2010:U13 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 02/04/23 02:08 PM
Boys High School (School Ball Fall 2022)
by Anonymous - 02/03/23 08:29 PM
Spend Your Memorial Day At The Gettysburg Blue Gray Cup!
by Larry Miller - 02/03/23 01:13 PM
B2011:U12 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 02/03/23 12:27 PM
BOTN Translation
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 39 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 38 39
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bullpuppyus off and running , 1 game 1 lost ... Hope the ride was worth it

Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your infatuation with the bull puppies is ridiculous. Go and enjoy your kid playing, enjoy the nice weather or something else. Stop looking up scores and posting what they do. Are you mad your team didn’t come? Are you upset you are paying good money somewhere and they didn’t bring your team to an elite tournament? You jealous your kid couldn’t make our team? Which is it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I need Jeff cup game results

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your infatuation with the bull puppies is ridiculous. Go and enjoy your kid playing, enjoy the nice weather or something else. Stop looking up scores and posting what they do. Are you mad your team didn’t come? Are you upset you are paying good money somewhere and they didn’t bring your team to an elite tournament? You jealous your kid couldn’t make our team? Which is it?

Can’t help it. They just suck. It’s funny! Probably go 0-3 there as well but don’t worry, soon enough we will play Brentwood and everything will be ok! Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I need Jeff cup game results

Bull puppies lost their 1st game. 1-0
No goals for. Three dads got drunk , one
Slept through the morning meeting and two
Are still drinking. Game two is starting soon.
Puppy’s will be 0-2 no goals for 3 against.
This is what they get for talking all that “ we are number 1 “
Crap and got soccer this and got soccer that.

Team can’t score. Waste of a trip

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Richmond Update.
Bull puppies 0-2. No goals for 2 against.
Daddy’s in the bar , boys can’t score a goal

But we are the best !!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will score...we will score...we will score...we will score!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will score...we will score...we will score...we will score!

I know we can . I know we can .. We are the best !!! Just walk down to the bar and ask my dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Richmond Update.
Bull puppies 0-2. No goals for 2 against.
Daddy’s in the bar , boys can’t score a goal

But we are the best !!!!!!

Honestly, who the f@ck cares that the dad was in a bar. That’s actually pretty cool that they were there and having fun too. Those 2 or 3 susa parents needs to get a grip. You look so silly with these posts. But I guess it goes both ways from both sides. The few from each team are trashy. And it’s weird to crap on the bulldogs when susa couldn’t even put together a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was with this guy until he called the Jeff Cup elite in the middle of the dead period. It’s a bit of a joke. Those few susa parents are pathetic though. Following the bulldogs. Lol. It’s actually funny. I’m not sure any of the kids from those parents are actually going to play in college so maybe they don’t care. But elite goes a bit too far. And take it easy with kids not being able to make the bulldogs. Because that bulldogs coach would take 1/2 of the susa kids in a minute. And if anybody says different, then you are kidding yourself.

C
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
C
I don't understand why you have your panties in a bunch about this. Or why you need to revert to name calling LOL. If MLS Next was so special then why are they so desperate to add clubs like SUSA and the LI Slammers into their league. You are either on an MLS academy team, like NYCFC or Red Bulls, or you are NOT. It is as simple as that. The likes of Met Oval, Gotschee, Beachside, Cedar Stars of Monmouth, how about Cedar Stars of Bergen (LOL), Empire, etc are no different then the Barca's or Valencia's around here. They are all pay-to-play leagues with similar training, similar talent, and similar cost. The DA died for a reason. Because it wasn't doing anything better than any other league out there to help develop the best talent. If you plan on going pro, then you should be on one of NYCFC's teams. The rest of them are definitely comparable. Just ask the Met Oval MLS teams who lost this weekend to the SUSA-Alb teams.

This is 100% accurate....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Puppy’s 0-3. Lost another 4-0.
6 goals against 0 goals for.
Stay out of the top flights.

Safe ride home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any updates

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Safe ride home.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=79389&Gender=Boys&Age=17

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Safe ride home.

And yet they still beat Susa

Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

[quote=AnonymousSafe ride home.

[quote=AnonymousAnd yet they still beat Susa

Wow that last post REALLY says a lot. A lot. It almost makes me want to jump on 'Puppies' 0-4 outing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Safe ride home.

This post demonstrates that the bulldogs aren’t a serious team and only care about beating susa. Your boys are losing focus because of that. Sad.

And is this what the parents said to each other after the weekend to feel better about the way the team played?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Safe ride home.

This post demonstrates that the bulldogs aren’t a serious team and only care about beating susa. Your boys are losing focus because of that. Sad.

And is this what the parents said to each other after the weekend to feel better about the way the team played?

And SUSA parents only care about Bulldogs losing. I guess that’s why SUSA never wins anything. Must be a lack of focus or maybe you need a new new new coach because the last 3 haven’t been good enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And is this what the parents said to each other after the weekend to feel better about the way the team played?[/quote]

And SUSA parents only care about Bulldogs losing. I guess that’s why SUSA never wins anything. Must be a lack of focus or maybe you need a new new new coach because the last 3 haven’t been good enough.[/quote]

Nah. The susa boys don’t care. Only a few pathetic parents do. The actual bulldogs boys are feeding into it though and have lost all focus. That’s scary and sad. Which is why they play so poorly against other teams. Just try to reign that in now before it gets much worse. Weekends like this one can’t keep happening so get them to focus on something other than susa and maybe next time they can get at least a win or score a goal. It’s not too late.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And yet they still beat Susa[/quote]

And is this what the parents said to each other after the weekend to feel better about the way the team played?[/quote]

And SUSA parents only care about Bulldogs losing. I guess that’s why SUSA never wins anything. Must be a lack of focus or maybe you need a new new new coach because the last 3 haven’t been good enough.[/quote]

Just look at this post from the bulldogs parent. So angry and all about susa. Shouldn’t you be focusing on what happened over the weekend instead? Maybe analyze the games so that you can see why there were so bad. Don’t analyze susa and it’s coaches. That won’t help you or your team. Just saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry just make the bulldogs and Susa their own separate thread. Give the rest of us some peace please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Safe ride home.

And SUSA parents only care about Bulldogs losing. I guess that’s why SUSA never wins anything. Must be a lack of focus or maybe you need a new new new coach because the last 3 haven’t been good enough.

Just embarrassing for Long Island soccer. Not a good showing there out of state for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why should LI Soccer be embarrassed at all? Those who had the courage to go and play some of the best teams out there deserve credit for taking the challenge. Those who tucked tail and stayed home should be embarrassed for not having the b**'s to go and see what they have, let along comment on those who went. I'm tipping my cap to the teams from NY that showed courage:

Bulldogs
EMSC
LIPFC FC SESA
SUSA EDP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big weekend for Long Island teams at Jefferson Cup this weekend.

No really. A lot of the top teams aren’t going and some teams have mixed just to play. Not going to be many college coaches there. Pretty much a waste of a trip to VA , but good luck to all who are going
Your post is so wrong. The top teams were there and there were a lot of college coaches at the games. So yeah, it was a big weekend for 5 LI teams with the guts to go.

Page 18 of 39 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard
Nobody Does It Better
BOTN PROMOTE
Promote Your Events
Spring & Summer '23
Camps & Clinics
NYSC Summer Select
NYSC 1/2 Day Summer
Friends of BOTN

Newest Members
keithrambo, dwacomp, PresDixHillsSC, FutsalKing, Tonna5