New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G 2011 LEVITTOWN WILDCATS
by peter cavanaugh - 02/05/23 09:23 AM
B2010:U13 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 02/04/23 02:08 PM
Boys High School (School Ball Fall 2022)
by Anonymous - 02/03/23 08:29 PM
Spend Your Memorial Day At The Gettysburg Blue Gray Cup!
by Larry Miller - 02/03/23 01:13 PM
B2011:U12 Fall 2022/Spring 2023
by Anonymous - 02/03/23 12:27 PM
BOTN Translation
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 39 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 38 39
C
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
C
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Larry

I received an email lake grove 2003 team “been withdrawn” from the last USYS premier 1 North Atlantic - do you know what happened.....

This seems false. They are still on the schedule and it's only a few days away. Who was the email from?

This is 100% true. Email came from EDP yes ut was firwarded to me. The schedule above is the old schedule it has been updated

Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tim and Bart sitting in the tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first come marriage

both idiots

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Cross It 4 Fun
Larry

I received an email lake grove 2003 team “been withdrawn” from the last USYS premier 1 North Atlantic - do you know what happened.....

This seems false. They are still on the schedule and it's only a few days away. Who was the email from?

This is 100% true. Email came from EDP yes ut was firwarded to me. The schedule above is the old schedule it has been updated

As of now, LGN 03 is preparing to go to North Carolina this week. So maybe this was a mistake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Section XI only Suffolk ? Where is the more interesting Nassau County?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau Section 8

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau blows

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
School ball blows

C
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
C
Larry

As of now, LGN 03 is preparing to go to North Carolina this week. So maybe this was a mistake.

They are going with Several guest players.....and players from their B team..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
forget about covid how many injuries this week

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some good H.S games today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad we can’t watch away games

C
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
C

Agreed an absolutely shocking poor decision for outside sports.....they are making Parents wear masks/face coverings and are social distanced...so much fir “ following the science”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Morons....all of you. The lack of intelligence is astounding. It is the second, “b” team from LGN that withdrew. Idiots .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Morons....all of you. The lack of intelligence is astounding. It is the second, “b” team from LGN that withdrew. Idiots .

Which makes sense because the B team is mostly A team players doubling up to play for both.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw some game results and shocked by Jericho losing at HOME to unknown Carey H.S. Very disappointing way to start off the season.

C
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
C

So.....the b team in Premier 2 folded and the top team moved from Premier 1 down to Premier 2 to take over the b teams placement.....i am not buying it.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So.....the b team in Premier 2 folded and the top team moved from Premier 1 down to Premier 2 to take over the b teams placement.....i am not buying it.....

90% of the A team also plays for the B team. The B team only existed so that a handful of kids had a place to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

90% of the A team also plays for the B team. The B team only existed so that a handful of kids had a place to play.

Think about what you are saying. The A team in D1 did not fold, but the B team in D2 folded. So instead of A team that is in tact playing D1 as they were scheduled, they will play in D2 for the B team? How does this make any sense??

C
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
C

So why not withdraw from premier 2 and stay in premier 1?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No clue. Maybe the players they lost that made it no longer necessary to field as two teams were their best ones and they felt that they wouldn't be competitive in Premier 1. Does it really matter what a U19 team does in it's last meaningless season before the players head off to college?

C
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
C
[quote=Anonymous]Morons....all of you. The lack of intelligence is astounding. It is the second, “b” team from LGN that withdrew. Idiots .

No clue. Maybe the players they lost that made it no longer necessary to field as two teams were their best ones and they felt that they wouldn't be competitive in Premier 1. Does it really matter what a U19 team does in it's last meaningless season before the players head off to college?[/quote

No it doesn’t really matter they were a good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw some game results and shocked by Jericho losing at HOME to unknown Carey H.S. Very disappointing way to start off the season.
look at video of the game, this Carey team out played, out hustled and dominated play. Jericho lucky score not 3-0.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The B team is WITHDRAWING from Premier 2!!!! The A team is staying in Premier 1. Why is this so difficult for everyone to understand....more importantly....why would you give a crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The B team is WITHDRAWING from Premier 2!!!! The A team is staying in Premier 1. Why is this so difficult for everyone to understand....more importantly....why would you give a crap.

Alas, it is sad to say so many people are d****e bags and feel the need to comment on what they know nothing about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Newfield vs Brentwood

Page 16 of 39 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard
Nobody Does It Better
BOTN PROMOTE
Promote Your Events