Spring '21 Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | Challenge Cup | EDP | EHYSL | GA | LIJSL |
| MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | ENY State Cup | WYSL | CDYSL |

BOTN Translation
Forum Search
BOTN Event Countdown to the...
Spring 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '21 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 04/17/21 06:27 PM
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Larry Miller - 04/17/21 05:41 PM
Where are all the Referees?
by LIRef77 - 04/17/21 10:32 AM
B2009:U12 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 04/16/21 11:11 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 40 1 2 36 37 38 39 40
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUSA TOURNAMNET OUTDOORS IN THE FRESH AIR

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Good to see a couple of LISC team's at the upcoming Susa Spring Kickoff. The unfortunate part is that non of them are from the 08 age group. The 08 LISC team's avoid another Susa tournament.

Is it me or is 08 Susa not even playing in it? I see 09.
As for LISC. I will say it here again this season. We are fine with who we are playing. If we weren't, we would leave LISC. Most likely you would be the first to know because our daughter would be taking your daughter's spot. So just ssshhhh.

Oh and this weekend? You are right we are not at the SUSA tourney. We are not indoors in a bubble on a small field. We will be outdoors in the fresh air playing in a competitive game. Thanks for worrying about us again and enjoy your weekend in a bubble!
Why give our $$$ to another organization? We can play for free outdoors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then why are younger LISC teams attending SUSA tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
to the toxic parent who is stalking 12 year old girls get a life. People will leave and have left because of you. We dont need you on the team. You may think you have Kurt fooled but he sees right through you.

Then why doesn’t he do anything then? Maybe he thinks your full of [****] to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good to see a couple of LISC team's at the upcoming Susa Spring Kickoff. The unfortunate part is that non of them are from the 08 age group. The 08 LISC team's avoid another Susa tournament.

Is it me or is 08 Susa not even playing in it? I see 09.
As for LISC. I will say it here again this season. We are fine with who we are playing. If we weren't, we would leave LISC. Most likely you would be the first to know because our daughter would be taking your daughter's spot. So just ssshhhh.

Oh and this weekend? You are right we are not at the SUSA tourney. We are not indoors in a bubble on a small field. We will be outdoors in the fresh air playing in a competitive game. Thanks for worrying about us again and enjoy your weekend in a bubble!
Why give our $$$ to another organization? We can play for free outdoors.

Is this a serious response? Every time you play in a tournament you are giving your money to the organization/facility that is hosting.... LMFAO. The idea would be to compete. Not beat up in town team's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Auburndale breaking up 5 girls at BARCA 08 training last night

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Auburndale consistently beats just about everyone around, why would they leave for Barca?

Like Reply Quote
T
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
T
Auburndale consistently beats just about everyone around, why would they leave for Barca?

For 5 more minutes of playing time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BARCA top player left for SUSA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Auberndale team better then BARCA, if true she left for SUSA she just be another girl over there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Barca girl is playing for free at SUSA that is why she left as being the teams best player that is not the case. Auberndale does have a good team and all games have been one goal games. As for Auberndale going to Barca training sessions that is true. They have been to multiiple sessions the last month

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does Barca bring that auburndale doesn’t?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A different kind of training style maybe. They are in the same North Atlantic division, maybe they don't care for the coach. Good question why waste your time coming to additional training then. Good question I guess the auberndale parents would have to answer that one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barca brings nice uniforms that about only difference from Auberndale.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe it’s the girls that aren’t playing as much at Auburndale? So they want to go to a team where they will play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s likely the reason. Where is Barca located, probably a pain to go from queens to out east

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe it’s the girls that aren’t playing as much at Auburndale? So they want to go to a team where they will play.

Auburndale is a dead end for better quality players, the older ones always move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Auburndale is a dead end for better quality players, the older ones always move on.

And Barca Long Island is well known to produce superstars...?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, people really follow 12/13 year old soccer closely!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Calling any club a dead end is absurd. The reality is maybe half a dozen girls in the entire age group will get some money to play in college. Plenty of players at the big clubs not getting a penny. And the really good ones can technically play anywhere if they want. These are the facts folks.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Calling any club a dead end is absurd. The reality is maybe half a dozen girls in the entire age group will get some money to play in college. Plenty of players at the big clubs not getting a penny. And the really good ones can technically play anywhere if they want. These are the facts folks.

That is very funny. 50% will some money? Who fed you that line? What trainer, coach, or academy filled your head with that BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry, I said half a dozen girls in the entire age group on Long Island. As in the entire 2008 player pool on Long Island. And I'd say thats pretty accurate Get it?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry, I said half a dozen girls in the entire age group on Long Island. As in the entire 2008 player pool on Long Island. And I'd say thats pretty accurate Get it?

Now I do blush I mis-read and thought you meant 50% of the entire age group across all 2008 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't disagree with you, but keep in mind D3 only offers academic money so it's hard to make that general statement.
Now yes, Auburndale is a dead end for better players. Which is why those players make the commute to LI clubs. For rec players it's fine, nothing wrong with that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be a weak age group by your estimate...I had half a dozen girls from my team that graduated in 2016 play D1...and they all got money....not a lot but they got big $ for academics

Like Reply Quote
Page 38 of 40 1 2 36 37 38 39 40
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!