Spring '21 Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | Challenge Cup | EDP | EHYSL | GA | LIJSL |
| MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | ENY State Cup | WYSL | CDYSL |

BOTN Translation
Forum Search
BOTN Event Countdown to the...
Spring 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
North Atlantic
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '21 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 04/17/21 06:27 PM
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Larry Miller - 04/17/21 05:41 PM
Where are all the Referees?
by LIRef77 - 04/17/21 10:32 AM
B2009:U12 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 04/16/21 11:11 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How are parents handling school ball vs. club ball this spring ? I don't really think my son will be training with his club team during the week with school ball everyday. Thoughts ?

Thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?

Every kid is different. My son will be doing both but will be putting more of the focus on his club team. This high school season will be a joke and club ball is more important for exposure.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are parents handling school ball vs. club ball this spring ? I don't really think my son will be training with his club team during the week with school ball everyday. Thoughts ?

Thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?

Every kid is different. My son will be doing both but will be putting more of the focus on his club team. This high school season will be a joke and club ball is more important for exposure.

15-20 games in a 5 week span. That will be insane.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
High School track is great for club soccer. Lets see Johnny kick it kick it far kick it out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Exposure” .......lol that’s a good one!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

15-20 games in a 5 week span. That will be insane.

Who’s playing 15-20 games ?? Not our school

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
South Shore were far the better team. Should have been 3-0 if a phantom call wasn’t given on a corner. Goal disallowed cause of that. Bulldogs looked the far more dangerous side. Susa didn’t begin to play until they conceded. Too little too late. Bulldogs prove again they are the best team in the age group. End the debate there.

Should we re open the debate 😂😂😂! The most consistent team crashes and burns!

SUSA beat Manhatten, Manhatten beat Bulldogs, Bulldogs beat Susa....all these teams are even with one another. Slammers and Somers seem to be the top teams now!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But the bullpuppy’s are the best !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12 school plus club, maybe 2 club teams could be 20, but that is extreme, considering its March/ early april, weather could mess this whole thing up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10-15 HS games, 8-10 League games, 6-9 Tourney games, 1-5 Cup games roughly 25-35 games from now until June

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and that is a problem? Damn, i would watch my kid play every single day and twice on sunday's if possible...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
South Shore were far the better team. Should have been 3-0 if a phantom call wasn’t given on a corner. Goal disallowed cause of that. Bulldogs looked the far more dangerous side. Susa didn’t begin to play until they conceded. Too little too late. Bulldogs prove again they are the best team in the age group. End the debate there.

SUSA beat Manhatten, Manhatten beat Bulldogs, Bulldogs beat Susa....all these teams are even with one another. Slammers and Somers seem to be the top teams now!
FC Sesa deserve to be in these conversations, been training all winter long and ready to make people take notice. So glad Barca-valencia fell off the map.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FC Sesa deserve to be in these conversations, been training all winter long and ready to make people take notice. So glad Barca-valencia fell off the map.

SESA has made a good showing for themselves. I agree with you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FC Sesa deserve to be in these conversations, been training all winter long and ready to make people take notice. So glad Barca-valencia fell off
the map.

Sesa tied one nd lost two this past weekend and they lost to slammers bench players so how is that a good showing or deserving of entering the convo? Long Island teams that are the strongest will be slammers now and SUSA ECNL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FC Sesa deserve to be in these conversations, been training all winter long and ready to make people take notice. So glad Barca-valencia fell off
the map.

Sesa tied one nd lost two this past weekend and they lost to slammers bench players so how is that a good showing or deserving of entering the convo? Long Island teams that are the strongest will be slammers now and SUSA ECNL.

And The Bulldogs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So much for bullpuppys in the top flight.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are more than relieved not to be anywhere near top flights. They learned the hard way to "stay in their lane'!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree SESA has been working their way into the conversation. Not there yet but making improvements. They tied Susa ECNL twice and tied bull dogs. Lost to Somers 3-2. Lost to slammers 2-0. All ties and close losses but a good start. Hopefully they will continue to improve and we will have another competitive team on Long Island. Can’t wait until travel opens and we can see all these teams in the Showcases against the other states.

Is East Meadow really wasting their time with LI Premier?? Will this be a mess??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But they are in the 2nd group. Stop being so petty.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Agree SESA has been working their way into the conversation. Not there yet but making improvements. They tied Susa ECNL twice and tied bull dogs. Lost to Somers 3-2. Lost to slammers 2-0. All ties and close losses but a good start. Hopefully they will continue to improve and we will have another competitive team on Long Island. Can’t wait until travel opens and we can see all these teams in the Showcases against the other states.

Is East Meadow really wasting their time with LI Premier?? Will this be a mess??

That depends. What are the working relationship details? What role will Elvin Vasquez play? Did East meadow do their due dilligence and vet Elvin? Will east meadow just milk LIPFC of their players and send Elvin on his way? Will LIPFC players look to SUSA/Albertson for an ECNL alternative to EMSC?

Lots of questions, but the early opinions I have received don't think this is going to work out for LIPFC, and depending on the length of involvement that Elvin Vasquez will play it will not work out for EMSC. Buyer be very aware.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reading the announcement by LI Premier, it says that players will get to play ECNL Regional League. To me that sounds like they will make an A and B roster one ECNL and one ECNL RL. If they are both playing ECNL then they have to play under EMSC. So this could mean that LI Premier will be a U9-U12 club and feed EMSC. They are not big enough to be a feeder. Elvin just gets enough for a team. This will not work and I will bet they will either break up by next fall or spring or this could be the end of LI Premier. Maybe Elvin is not making what he wanted and he will be some kind of director for EM? This is Elvin’s livelihood so maybe he got an offer he couldn’t refuse. He did lose his gig with Cosmos. We will see but this is in no way a merger or partnership. It is Elvin trying to make ends meet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reading the announcement by LI Premier, it says that players will get to play ECNL Regional League. To me that sounds like they will make an A and B roster one ECNL and one ECNL RL. If they are both playing ECNL then they have to play under EMSC. So this could mean that LI Premier will be a U9-U12 club and feed EMSC. They are not big enough to be a feeder. Elvin just gets enough for a team. This will not work and I will bet they will either break up by next fall or spring or this could be the end of LI Premier. Maybe Elvin is not making what he wanted and he will be some kind of director for EM? This is Elvin’s livelihood so maybe he got an offer he couldn’t refuse. He did lose his gig with Cosmos. We will see but this is in no way a merger or partnership. It is Elvin trying to make ends meet.
L>Premier doesn't have the talent EM has at this age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But they are in the 2nd group. Stop being so petty.

Not being petty at all. Simply giving back what puppy’s daddys were giving out the short minute the bullpuppys were at the top. Remember, Karma is a bitch and a female puppy is as well. This team and group of “parents “ gave and give too much s**t to ever catch a break.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L>Premier doesn't have the talent EM has at this age group.

OK, let me ask you this. If they don't have the talent, why do this deal? EM must see something of value here. Remember, LIPC had 5 kids who tried out for NYCFC across 3 age groups and 2 were picked. Three players from the 05 group all went to train in Southampton, England not too long ago. All are still currently rostered with Elvin. LIPFC's current problem is lack of commitment on the part of players and parents at the 04 age group. EM definitely isn't interested in those type of kids. But among the committed players, EM will probably look to combine their best with LIPFC's best. To me that makes the most sense. By the way, Elvin, and many others, lost their gig with the Cosmos due to lack of funding, not lack of ability to train. In any event, we will see what happens next fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EM needed to do something with the boys. They were falling behind big time. Barca and Valencia are consistently good at most age groups. The Alby-SUSA deal put them with the other top boys programs on the Island. This is a good move for EM if they can make it work. LI Premier has a ton of talent at the 1-6 spots of each team. Placing those top boys on EM's ECNL teams will make a huge difference in the area.

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!