Spring '21 Scores & Standings: | CJSL | DPL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | Challenge Cup | EDP | EHYSL | GA | LIJSL |
| MLS NXT | National League | NCSANJ | SIYSL | ENY State Cup | WYSL |

BOTN Translation
Signup 4 Newsletters

Forum Search
Spring 2021
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League
TBA
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 03/04/21 03:47 PM
The new MLS youth league
by Anonymous - 03/04/21 01:03 PM
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 03/04/21 11:26 AM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #751022 01/20/21 09:49 AM
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Oh you mean that clown should stay playing on a team where parents talk trash about other 12 year olds saying they suck and continue on their rampage by talking negative while another parent is sitting right in front of him. And in the middle of games yell at their kids coach who they don’t like due to the merger and at the same time making a 12 year old subbing in feel like crap. Oh yeah that’s the team I want my kid to stay with. Toxic parents ruin teams. I want my kid to know what sportsmanship is, an important life lesson of playing a team sport that will help them in life.

A few of the parents need to go. I have never seen anything like it AND I have been around for a very longgggg time!

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

CJ Orlando #751026 01/20/21 01:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CJ Orlando
Oh you mean that clown should stay playing on a team where parents talk trash about other 12 year olds saying they suck and continue on their rampage by talking negative while another parent is sitting right in front of him. And in the middle of games yell at their kids coach who they don’t like due to the merger and at the same time making a 12 year old subbing in feel like crap. Oh yeah that’s the team I want my kid to stay with. Toxic parents ruin teams. I want my kid to know what sportsmanship is, an important life lesson of playing a team sport that will help them in life.

A few of the parents need to go. I have never seen anything like it AND I have been around for a very longgggg time!

Cj, your club is ran horribly ! Why do you think older/younger families are leaving Atletico left and right ? Parents complain about the way it's run and the trainers suck but your boss does nothing about it or could careless to even attempt a good conversation or solution. Stick to your rentals CJ because your club isn't worth a dime

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #751031 01/20/21 03:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turmoil in Farmingville...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #751037 01/20/21 07:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just one asshole parent!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #751045 01/21/21 09:55 AM
L
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
L
As I have said many many times, Clubs have behavior standards but again, rules and standards are great to have but human miscreants are smart enough to know rules and behavior standards are nonsense and not worth the paper they are written on if they are NOT ENFORCED and if there are no CONSEQUENCES!

Here is what is on the Stony Brook FC website-

As a parent of a soccer player it is critical that you model the appropriate behaviors. You are a role model for the young children. Your words and actions will help encourage fair play, good sportsmanship and a friendly competitive soccer environment.

As a parent you are expected to:

Make sure your child attends both practices and games. Attendance and timeliness teach responsibility and foster team spirit
Provide the necessary equipment so your child may play safely; (sunscreen, cleats, shin guards, inflated soccer ball, etc)
Attempt to relieve the pressure of competition ... not to increase it
Applaud good plays by BOTH teams
Accept the results of the game. Recognize improvement.
Follow the rules of the field and the game
Exemplify good behavior.

Therefore if your club is allowing misbehavior as a customer you deserve to question them and ask that they enforce the standards they set!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #751047 01/21/21 10:40 AM
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by CJ Orlando

Cj, your club is ran horribly ! Why do you think older/younger families are leaving Atletico left and right ? Parents complain about the way it's run and the trainers suck but your boss does nothing about it or could careless to even attempt a good conversation or solution. Stick to your rentals CJ because your club isn't worth a dime

Excuse me.. who are you?? I don't owe anything to anonymous. You are probably that venomous person that everyone would love to see hit the road.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #751048 01/21/21 11:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KK/Athletico leadership needs to figure out, communicate with parents.

Like Reply Quote
CJ Orlando #751051 01/21/21 12:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On the contrary CJ. Many have tried to handle the issues properly and have had many discussions on all the the issues with you, your boss (who just nods his head), and the other waste in the office. Just look at the direction off ALL your teams older and younger. I would not recommend Atletico to anybody as that ship has finally sunk.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #751052 01/21/21 01:07 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
On the contrary CJ. Many have tried to handle the issues properly and have had many discussions on all the the issues with you, your boss (who just nods his head), and the other waste in the office. Just look at the direction off ALL your teams older and younger. I would not recommend Atletico to anybody as that ship has finally sunk.

Folks, CJ does not have anything to do with Atletico. It is both useless to discuss the club with her or expect her to assist. Deal directly with Kurt.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #751057 01/21/21 05:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was Talking to one of the KK’s parent at a tournament a few weeks ago . I’m so glad he was asked to leave the 09 Susa team. This guy is the biggest pain in the ass with a Napoleon complex. I’m glad he’s with KK instead of us…LMFAO

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #751060 01/21/21 06:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MN handled him real well. He’s a team player.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #751062 01/21/21 07:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kurt allows Athletico kids to play on SURF? That a slap in the face and disrespectful.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #751065 01/22/21 06:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are some of the problems when teams merge. Some parents and kids have known each other for many years and built friendships that last a lifetime. Then teams merge, now that crazy parent starts screaming on the sideline and then you get a ball hog that is creating problems for the original team. My team in close proximity went through all those problems and many more. Now your son or daughter looses interest along with their friends and everyone starts pointing fingers. Are teams really better after a merge? Or better yet truly happy. Good luck to everyone caught up in this situation.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #751066 01/22/21 07:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Preview
it doest surprise me that his ok with that. He is a great trainer/coach. He doesnt feel threatened by it . His philosophy is the more soccer the better. Why would it be a slap in the face? Why would he have a problem with that? He trains kids from all clubs regardless of where they play. what does that tell you? It sounds like your jealous or your kid plays for susa . Youve been brainwashed.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #751067 01/22/21 07:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s funny how some parents get upset when they themselves do tournaments every year and don’t ask all their teammates but take susa girls, then have the balls to come on here and complain about kids doing tournaments with other clubs. Some people just like to stir the pot and cause trouble and can’t just let these kids play soccer!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #751069 01/22/21 09:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just enjoy your kids playing soccer it will end before you know it. Merges are difficult different kids and friends, better to keep a consistent group of kids together.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #751070 01/22/21 09:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents are so toxic that kids actually left the team because MN couldn’t handle putting the toxic parents in their place and keeping control. Typical of his style. So many teams falling apart. Good luck being with this group. His passive aggressive style won’t work here and never did.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #751074 01/22/21 11:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team is this?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #751075 01/22/21 12:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there is only a certain amt he can do . the toxic parent was athleticos responsibility and they didnt do anything about it. thats why we left. Not surprised.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #751076 01/22/21 02:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are thinking about moving our kids to Stony Brook. Which team is all this drama on?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #751078 01/22/21 03:36 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
We are thinking about moving our kids to Stony Brook. Which team is all this drama on?

Sure you are!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #751080 01/22/21 06:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark you sure about that?

Like Reply Quote