Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Rough Riders Pre-Academy – Limited Spots Available!
by Larry Miller - 01/18/21 05:19 PM
The new MLS youth league
by Anonymous - 01/18/21 04:03 PM
New York Soccer Club Presidents' Day One Day Camp
by Larry Miller - 01/18/21 12:01 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26
Re: B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
Larry Miller #749988 11/30/20 07:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You either love or hate the guy like most polarizing people. That aside their team makes every of u11 team on Long Island look like intramural teams

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #749989 11/30/20 08:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Quif bag lost to Coney Island. I guess you not so good quif bag. Didn’t know Coney Island even had a team! Take your loss BITZ

Sounds like you’d pay top $ to smell his quif. Stop stalking 10yr olds

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749991 11/30/20 08:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quif bag lost to Coney Island. I guess you not so good quif bag. Didn’t know Coney Island even had a team! Take your loss BITZ

They do !!! The Warriors

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749994 11/30/20 09:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You either love or hate the guy like most polarizing people. That aside their team makes every of u11 team on Long Island look like intramural teams

From what I saw this weekend, they looked like the intramural team. Kick and run doesnt work even against low level 2009 teams.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749995 11/30/20 09:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yo, Kozy is hilarious. Listening to him in these game videos is just *chef's kiss* - yelling at parents as much as he yells at the kids.

https://youtu.be/1FQKHY1_DAg?t=3674

Is this ping pong or soccer? This is against the LISC “B” team. They also tied the BARCA “B” team, and lost to Coney Island. SUSA is nothing special, cat is out of the bag.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749996 11/30/20 09:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yo, Kozy is hilarious. Listening to him in these game videos is just *chef's kiss* - yelling at parents as much as he yells at the kids.

https://youtu.be/1FQKHY1_DAg?t=3674

Is this ping pong or soccer? This is against the LISC “B” team. They also tied the BARCA “B” team, and lost to Coney Island. SUSA is nothing special, cat is out of the bag.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #750001 11/30/20 10:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Threatening kids to sit on the bench if they don’t do something is not coaching.

Complaining every mistake a player makes is not coaching.

I didn’t see any instruction other then “talk”. The reason they don’t know what to say is because they aren’t taught what to do in practice.

So Kozy, if my son was on your team, and you told me to shut up because I don’t know the game, that would be my response to you. You don’t coach, I probably know more about the game then you’ll ever do, but I got a real job when I grew up.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #750013 12/01/20 07:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Threatening kids to sit on the bench if they don’t do something is not coaching.

I didn’t see any instruction other then “talk”. The reason they don’t know what to say is because they aren’t taught what to do in practice.

So Kozy, if my son was on your team, and you told me to shut up because I don’t know the game, that would be my response to you. You don’t coach, I probably know more about the game then you’ll ever do, but I got a real job when I grew up.

You go girl! You really told him! If only you didn’t have a real job

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #750014 12/01/20 08:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kozy can’t coach, kids can’t play, can’t believe parents pay him to do his job, our kids suck now but wait until they’re 14 lol. Yet not 1 team 1 u11 team can say they’ve beaten them. Delusional nuts

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #750020 12/01/20 08:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With all due respect, parents should not be coaching the game from the sidelines, whether it is Kozy or anyone else coaching. I am not a Kozy fan at all, but he was not wrong to tell the parents to shut up and tell the kids to listen to him.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #750029 12/01/20 09:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ive seen this guy coach
He is weird, little eye contact, has been traumatuzed by something in life or severe inferiority complex
When he talks,its very guarded like hes on edge and analyzes everything he says before coming out of his mouth like a politician and when he talks he wants everyone to hear him like opposing players. He berates his own playerd and makes 100 subs a game.
I wonder what jesus thinks of what hes doing

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #750041 12/01/20 11:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ive seen this guy coach
He is weird, little eye contact, has been traumatuzed by something in life or severe inferiority complex
When he talks,its very guarded like hes on edge and analyzes everything he says before coming out of his mouth like a politician and when he talks he wants everyone to hear him like opposing players. He berates his own playerd and makes 100 subs a game.

Get a life with your psuedo psychology, way too much time/focus on him esp if he doesn’t coach your kid. Jesus would tell you to cast the first stone

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #750063 12/01/20 02:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ive seen this guy coach

Get a life with your psuedo psychology, way too much time/focus on him esp if he doesn’t coach your kid. Jesus would tell you to cast the first stone
The owner of the video made it private now. They don't want people to see the snake in the grass on full display. Even more embarrassing for the parents who took his crap.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #750064 12/01/20 03:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wooooooo

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #750065 12/01/20 04:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You critisize a kid soccer team for 1 loss and you claim to know better than KOzy. Ok got it.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #750067 12/01/20 04:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cozy was handed a very strong group of U9 players that had been well trained. Unimpressed with the 15 games I have seen this year - they have not gotten any better. Some kids from the original team he stole have been recruited over/not playing as much as they used to. He's turned them into a bunch of mechanical soccer players, no creativity. He should be winning more with what he took - he should have won 2 NYS Cups by now.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #750068 12/01/20 04:59 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Cozy was handed a very strong group of U9 players that had been well trained. Unimpressed with the 15 games I have seen this year - they have not gotten any better. Some kids from the original team he stole have been recruited over/not playing as much as they used to. He's turned them into a bunch of mechanical soccer players, no creativity. He should be winning more with what he took - he should have won 2 NYS Cups by now.

NYS Cups? There is no u9 State Cup, or U8. Kozy was not handed those kids. He was the one who trained them. You aren't very clear in your thinking. You're letting whatever issue you have with Kozy or SUSA make a fool out of your comments and opinions.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #750070 12/01/20 05:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

NYS Cups? There is no u9 State Cup, or U8. Kozy was not handed those kids. He was the one who trained them. You aren't very clear in your thinking. You're letting whatever issue you have with Kozy or SUSA make a fool out of your comments and opinions.

This is not accurate. Kozy stole an entire team from HBC in 2018 to start this current U11 team. The mother of one of the kids lined up everything for him.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #750072 12/01/20 05:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not psychoanalyzing him I'm just saying that I've met a lot of coaches and they appear very professional they don't care about people on these message boards they don't do things for the benefit of others to hear them and this guy just seems a little bit off is what I'm saying that's my opinion. He reminds me of an old-school kind of fanatical coach that you really don't see any more with these high-level teams I just think he's out of place over there. The kids are very good over there and I think any coach would be able to coach them if you understand what I mean

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #750074 12/01/20 05:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is not accurate. Kozy stole an entire team from HBC in 2018 to start this current U11 team. The mother of one of the kids lined up everything for him.

Hey nutcase stop sniffing glue it has to making stuff up about 10yr olds. Someone definitely stole your marbles that’s about it

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #750076 12/01/20 06:00 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

This is 2020. 2018 was two years ago...WTF are trying to insinuate? Here is what I am saying a little bit more clearly. Based on people who know the sport, it appears that Kozy is gold when it comes to the younger kids. If you dont like his personality or how he speaks, that would be a separate issue from his competency training the young ones. Again, there is no State Cup for u8 or u9. Let it go.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #750078 12/01/20 06:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not psychoanalyzing him I'm just saying that I've met a lot of coaches and they appear very professional they don't care about people on these message boards they don't do things for the benefit of others to hear them and this guy just seems a little bit off is what I'm saying that's my opinion. He reminds me of an old-school kind of fanatical coach that you really don't see any more with these high-level teams I just think he's out of place over there. The kids are very good over there and I think any coach would be able to coach them if you understand what I mean

I don’t think you understand what you mean let alone anyone else. Read your comment Dr. Bender. Your comment about anyone can coach a group of kids and I assume you mean get the same results let’s me know you don’t know jack [****]. Focus on your kid and his coach next time your tempted to spend your time psycho analyzing

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #750090 12/02/20 08:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry what’s your opinion on Danilo V?—-heard he is poaching some East Islip teams for new club he set up with another guy.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #750092 12/02/20 09:09 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry what’s your opinion on Danilo V?—-heard he is poaching some East Islip teams for new club he set up with another guy.

Danillo is another one of these guys that cares only about Danillo and his pocket book...what you are alleging seems to be his MO. He has screwed over many organizations. Surf, Rough Riders, clubs, teams, and players. Another soccer whore in a sea of soccer whores. Do you want you child associating with a whore? Your call.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #750093 12/02/20 09:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread has gotten insane. Same comments over and over. It always ends the same. Parents are completely sucked in. Once the losing starts, and it will, players will be cut and new studs will be found. Those loyal parents will be stuck looking somewhere else, while bashing their once precious Kozy. There is no loyalty -only $$$. If parents want to pay, so be it. Just another number. There is nothing magical with the training - at this age, it is literally who wants the ball more and can run faster. Not much training needed to have one kid kick the ball hard and a really fast kid go get it. And now it has moved from Kozy to Danilo...

Like Reply Quote
Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!