Fall '20 Scores & Standings:| CJSL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | GA | LIJSL | MLS NXT | NCSANJ | WYSL |

Signup 4 Newsletters

Forum Search
Fall 2020
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 11/26/20 10:56 AM
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Anonymous - 11/26/20 10:48 AM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 11/26/20 10:37 AM
Where are all the Referees?
by Anonymous - 11/26/20 09:25 AM
BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 31 1 2 28 29 30 31
Re: G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
Anonymous #749417 11/12/20 08:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SUSA 08 Team most talented around here, but hope that wasn't parent on that team who made that comment. We played them and very strong team with a few top players and very good goalies. Seems to be some real tension between some parents on here. People enjoy your kids while they are playing and stop. Couple good teams on LI compete with each other and enjoy! Comon!

Most talented? I watched the game and WC was leading for 68 minutes while missing players. Ref did you guys well. As Em parent, very happy to be here

They weren't missing anyone. Nice try though. WC is a good team. SUSA is just better at this stage. WC was totally dominated in the second half. WC goalie played amazing. If not for here, the final would have been at least 3-1. BTW, when you foul some one, it get's called. You should have stayed at your game.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #749420 11/12/20 09:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Instead of enjoying a nice Saturday in EM you decide to come and watch a soccer game and make negative posts towards 12 year olds! You're a LOSER!!!

SUSA parents are so classy. It’s kinda what they’re known for

It is comical to watch the evolution of this thread from June to now. First Susa was scamming their membership with a similar refund package that was extended to all the other major LI academy's, then they stole and misappropriated federal relief money that they had to be approved for and provide evidence of their funding usage through an auditor. PS, LISC applied for and received funding as well by the way. Then the Albertson/PRSA acquisition would be a failure while the new SUSA complex would never open on time. Then, the G2008 group, which incurred the largest ALBY group merger would fail and never amount to anything due to all the internal hatred between the parents. (Never actually happened or manifested into anything.) Then they would never be able to play successfully because the lost a bunch of their initial scrimmages while playing in a new system, with a new coach, and all the players getting to know and trust each other. Then SUSA was breaking all kind's of state and local COVID policies because players and coaches in this and other age groups either contracted or had contact with the virus, which cost three teams their entry into the EM tournament. Then week after week they continued to the continued to grow and play better as a unit. Let's not forget the big flop the SUSA tournament wasn't. And finally this group finishes a very competitive fall season undefeated, still with a lot of work to do moving forward especially after pretty convincing loss to PDA Blue this past weekend.

So with all the hate for the academy and this group in particular, every thing that was mentioned above was either dis credited, false, or just never manifested into what all the SUSA haters on this thread had hoped for. Now we are down to attacking the class and reputation of the SUSA parents. You people are a joke.

Most of the inter academy hate on here is not actually from the teams or organizations that are pitted against each other, rather outsider stirring the proverbial pot. Or, it's from former members or families that their kids did end up on the teams they thought their kids should have.

What have we learned after 5 months? SUSA will continue to move forward as will EM, LISC, and ever other organization. Everyone enjoy their winters. Can't wait for the next round of BS.....

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749442 11/13/20 07:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s the way the world spins. When you have a lot going for it like Susa does, you become a target of others who want what you have. It’s a very organized club, is a pleasure to be a part of and has a bright future ahead. I’m a paying customer and don’t have to say anything at all but it’s the best club we have ever been at from a parent and player perspective. That’s 100% the truth.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749447 11/13/20 12:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much is it a year to join?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749448 11/13/20 12:20 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
How much is it a year to join?

Call their office and ask them.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749453 11/13/20 04:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUSA 08 Team most talented around here, but hope that wasn't parent on that team who made that comment. We played them and very strong team with a few top players and very good goalies. Seems to be some real tension between some parents on here. People enjoy your kids while they are playing and stop. Couple good teams on LI compete with each other and enjoy! Comon!

Most talented? I watched the game and WC was leading for 68 minutes while missing players. Ref did you guys well. As Em parent, very happy to be here

They weren't missing anyone. Nice try though. WC is a good team. SUSA is just better at this stage. WC was totally dominated in the second half. WC goalie played amazing. If not for here, the final would have been at least 3-1. BTW, when you foul some one, it get's called. You should have stayed at your game.

WC had 2 players in a cast, and a third get hurt. With 0 subs. You tied 1-1 (didn’t win and scored a goal with 2 minutes) . How was first half lol? We’ll see when Susa goes to WC in spring.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749454 11/13/20 05:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was Susa score vs Pda Blue last weekend?

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749467 11/13/20 10:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUSA first place! Go to standings where WC?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749472 11/14/20 03:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUSA first place! Go to standings where WC?

Knowing the people on this team it’s definitely not anyone from Suffolk. It can’t be the teacher who is as big as a man and has temper tantrum’s . So I’m going to say it’s the mom from another country who butchers the English language?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749489 11/15/20 01:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WC had 2 players in a cast, and a third get hurt. With 0 subs. You tied 1-1 (didn’t win and scored a goal with 2 minutes) . How was first half lol? We’ll see when Susa goes to WC in spring.

First half was pretty even with the exception of the first five minutes which is when the WC goal was scored. As for the girl that got hurt,. She was better off sitting the last 15 minutes out. She was totally out matched in the second half. Lol. See you in the spring. That's if you field your "A" team. Sometimes the big baby coach with the man bun doesn't feel like putting the top lineup together....

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749534 11/16/20 07:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WC also had a blatant penalty not given but feel free to leave that out. Susa was completely outmatched.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749535 11/16/20 08:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty clear SUSA in first place undefeated...WC not even in second place??? Sounds familiar angry former Fury parents who don’t seem happy on new teams?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749573 11/17/20 04:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WC also had a blatant penalty not given but feel free to leave that out. Susa was completely outmatched.

I will leave out the part where Susa lived on WC's side of the field for the entire second half....lol. Don't be mad. Blatant penalty...SMH.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749716 11/21/20 05:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I witnessed the most disgusting sportsmanship today. Hauppauge girls )* coach or trainer saying the most appalling things to both teams. I was standing behind gthem. He actually telling their goalie to punt ball to other field to waste time while calling parents names ... most obnoxious coach. Girls actually walked off field saying haha we won? wth 12 year olds. If I were a parent I would pull my kid off that team in a heartbeat. That was not soccer. That is not what LIJSL is about. That is not what soccer is about. Shame on them

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749725 11/22/20 03:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I witnessed the most disgusting sportsmanship today. Hauppauge girls )* coach or trainer saying the most appalling things to both teams. I was standing behind gthem. He actually telling their goalie to punt ball to other field to waste time while calling parents names ... most obnoxious coach. Girls actually walked off field saying haha we won? wth 12 year olds. If I were a parent I would pull my kid off that team in a heartbeat. That was not soccer. That is not what LIJSL is about. That is not what soccer is about. Shame on them

The particular trainer that you speak of is one of the most despicable trainers on LI. He has been around this age group. He has been run out of Manhasset and Plainview-Old Bethpage, His spiel eventually runs thin on parents and the kids. He doesn’t teach sportsmanship and borders on dangerous tactics.

In one particular game just this year, at a tournament, he kept telling the girls to head the ball even though it placed the girls in unnatural and dangerous positions. Moments before this happened, I told a parent standing next to me that a girl is going to get hurt. Two Hauppauge girls went up for a punt and tried to head the ball. They both collided and one of them was knocked to the ground. Both of them were eventually diagnosed with concussions. The one knocked to the ground was taken by ambulance, although the parent fought it because it would be the girl’s second diagnosed concussion. (As an FYI, this father coaches HS football. Makes you wonder how he treats other people’s children, when he is not putting his daughter’s best interest at heart.)

The next week, the girl who was knocked to the ground was back playing in games. The other girl, who ended up finishing that game, did not play. In what world, does a coach/trainer let a girl on the field who has had a concussion less a week after it occurred?

As to the parents, those parents are some of the trashiest parents in the age group. I’m not going to say all of them are but the majority are a special kind of delusional set, especially the tall woman who yells like a nutcase. In a way, they truly deserve each other.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749731 11/22/20 07:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This guy is a POS. My daughter got seriously hurt playing his team and he tells the girl who took her out with a dirty play great job. A lot of time people come on here to just say bad things about people, but this post couldn’t be more spot on. Karma is a bitch douche bag.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749789 11/24/20 08:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is precisely what needs to occur, the top players at LISC, SUSA, & EMSC should combine to form a REAL top Long Island team. But, that will never happen because all the parents of players NOT selected will just complain politics or some other excuse as to why their daughter wasn’t selected.

Prior to COVID, EDP had attempted to have a super team which would travel to the UK (for free) in the summer. The team would be comprised of the top players from 4 different conferences. Each team was allowed to send 3-4 players to tryout.

Sadly, these clubs mentioned above have basically overshadowed our ODP Regional State program where the best could truly train and play some games together. Why didn’t any SUSA, EMSC, or Alby (last year) tryout for this program? Is it because they were afraid of not making the team and realizing that maybe they play for a good team but they’re not considered an elite player?

It’s truly a SHAME that these clubs do not push nor promote the State ODP program, this only hurts the best girls.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749802 11/24/20 10:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That already happened with the combo of SUSA 08 / Albertson Fury 08. There are other great players but most of the best of the best were already on these two teams.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749809 11/24/20 12:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That already happened with the combo of SUSA 08 / Albertson Fury 08. There are other great players but most of the best of the best were already on these two teams.

Lol, not quite

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749823 11/24/20 09:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add top 1-2 players from EM and LISC to SUSA team and that Long Island’s best.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749825 11/25/20 09:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This guy is a POS. My daughter got seriously hurt playing his team and he tells the girl who took her out with a dirty play great job. A lot of time people come on here to just say bad things about people, but this post couldn’t be more spot on. Karma is a bitch douche bag.

This guy needs to be out of soccer. I also witnessed him instructing girls to hurt players. Putting them in dangerous situations. . Punting the ball the wrong way to run the clock is teaching kids how to cheat. That is not the first time. Saying Take em out or hurt them. He should not be coaching or training 13 year old girls. He is even abusive to his own players. Is LIJSL aware of this man? How is this allowed? Who does he report to? Who is keeping him in line? How can this be stopped? Is there a way to report him to authorities? Because honestly that is what should be done.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749826 11/25/20 10:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The particular trainer that you speak of is one of the most despicable trainers on LI. He has been around this age group. He has been run out of Manhasset and Plainview-Old Bethpage, His spiel eventually runs thin on parents and the kids. He doesn’t teach sportsmanship and borders on dangerous tactics.

In one particular game just this year, at a tournament, he kept telling the girls to head the ball even though it placed the girls in unnatural and dangerous positions. Moments before this happened, I told a parent standing next to me that a girl is going to get hurt. Two Hauppauge girls went up for a punt and tried to head the ball. They both collided and one of them was knocked to the ground. Both of them were eventually diagnosed with concussions. The one knocked to the ground was taken by ambulance, although the parent fought it because it would be the girl’s second diagnosed concussion. (As an FYI, this father coaches HS football. Makes you wonder how he treats other people’s children, when he is not putting his daughter’s best interest at heart.)

The next week, the girl who was knocked to the ground was back playing in games. The other girl, who ended up finishing that game, did not play. In what world, does a coach/trainer let a girl on the field who has had a concussion less a week after it occurred?

As to the parents, those parents are some of the trashiest parents in the age group. I’m not going to say all of them are but the majority are a special kind of delusional set, especially the tall woman who yells like a nutcase. In a way, they truly deserve each other.

100% agree. I've seen this animal before also at a tournament. This team should be banned from the league. They are actually being taught to hurt people. If I were parents I would film him and send his behavior to the news. It is that bad.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749827 11/25/20 10:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This guy needs to be out of soccer. I also witnessed him instructing girls to hurt players. Putting them in dangerous situations. . Punting the ball the wrong way to run the clock is teaching kids how to cheat. That is not the first time. Saying Take em out or hurt them. He should not be coaching or training 13 year old girls. He is even abusive to his own players. Is LIJSL aware of this man? How is this allowed? Who does he report to? Who is keeping him in line? How can this be stopped? Is there a way to report him to authorities? Because honestly that is what should be done.

Simple, if you really feel this way write a letter to LIJSL and copy Hauppauge board. LIJSL will look into (well they don't really care) but if enough people are saying the same thing and the referees have failed to provide feedback on this crazy person (yes they look the other way all the time) then it falls on LIJSL as they are the ones that produce the coach passes and have the requirements outlined for clubs, coaches and players. I agree this particular coach is a HUGE problem and the club should be very ashamed of themselves to want to associate with such a cancer.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749829 11/25/20 10:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What club is he with? Send an email to the Club President and CC the LIJSL President with your concerns.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749831 11/25/20 11:13 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Who are you chatting about? Most of us have no idea, and if this coach is a dick, we should all know.

Quoting Don & Juan, "What's Your (his) Name"?

Like Reply Quote
Page 30 of 31 1 2 28 29 30 31
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!