Fall '20 Scores & Standings:| CJSL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | GA | LIJSL | MLS NXT | NCSANJ | WYSL |

Signup 4 Newsletters

Forum Search
Fall 2020
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Where are all the Referees?
by LIRef77 - 11/25/20 09:13 PM
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 11/25/20 05:30 PM
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Anonymous - 11/25/20 12:17 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 11/24/20 12:22 PM
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23
Re: B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
Larry Miller #749044 10/29/20 04:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Radar means nothing. Let me know when you tell Noah thanks but no thanks.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #749056 10/29/20 08:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Boca Jrs sent 2 kids that are 2010 to play NYCFC 2009. SUSA Carolina thinks all their players are good enough to play NYCFC. So i dont think youre missing the point, but the SUSA parents are definitely missing some screws.
Did it ever occur to you the SUSA players are better but decided against going to NYCFC? All the travelling to and from practice is not feasible for all. Much more convenient to attend training sessions on L.I. This doesn't just apply to SUSA players, my son has been on the radar for NYCFC, Met Oval , BWG and a few other "academies". We chose NOT to do it and remain with a smaller town team until he's 12yrs old. Then he'll decide where he wants to tryout and if the team accepts him he'll join then.

Hahaha So you are trying to tell me that your kid is good enough and NYCFC wants him, but you stayed so your kid can get yelled at by Kozy and play kick and run? Hahaha you are even dumber than I imagined. Nobody believes that, do better.

You may need to see a doctor about your obsession with Kozy, insinuating the boys play kick and run is sooo elementary coming from a parent who’s team would do anything to see what it feels like to actually beat them, it’s sad, there only 10yrs old stop your obsession just work harder with your boys they’ll get there
Being honest. They do play kick and chase because no one can keep up with their forward. They play to their strengths.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749059 10/30/20 04:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’re honesty is as valuable as a $3 bill. Below YouTube links will show you no such “honesty”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5stvXJa_dA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sh09UZtlx20

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749063 10/30/20 07:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very sad,go to bed,not one pass,only running,lowwwwwwwwwwwww no future

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749064 10/30/20 07:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boca Jrs sent 2 kids that are 2010 to play NYCFC 2009. SUSA Carolina thinks all their players are good enough to play NYCFC. So i dont think youre missing the point, but the SUSA parents are definitely missing some screws.
Did it ever occur to you the SUSA players are better but decided against going to NYCFC? All the travelling to and from practice is not feasible for all. Much more convenient to attend training sessions on L.I. This doesn't just apply to SUSA players, my son has been on the radar for NYCFC, Met Oval , BWG and a few other "academies". We chose NOT to do it and remain with a smaller town team until he's 12yrs old. Then he'll decide where he wants to tryout and if the team accepts him he'll join then.

Hahaha So you are trying to tell me that your kid is good enough and NYCFC wants him, but you stayed so your kid can get yelled at by Kozy and play kick and run? Hahaha you are even dumber than I imagined. Nobody believes that, do better.

You may need to see a doctor about your obsession with Kozy, insinuating the boys play kick and run is sooo elementary coming from a parent who’s team would do anything to see what it feels like to actually beat them, it’s sad, there only 10yrs old stop your obsession just work harder with your boys they’ll get there
Being honest. They do play kick and chase because no one can keep up with their forward. They play to their strengths.
I agree. I've seen them play at tournaments, the one forward is exceptional while the rest are good support for him.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749068 10/30/20 08:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The hatorade you sore loser parents drink is hilarious lmao. Just call kozy for a team training maybe then you can have a chance instead of coming up with every excuse in the book why you can’t beat them lmaoo

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749069 10/30/20 09:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very sad,go to bed,not one pass,only running,lowwwwwwwwwwwww no future

Haha hahaha there goes that “honesty” again. Serious how do you look at yourself in the mirror? “Not one pass” lmao, they only ran, yes they run playing soccer so shocking, take another look.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749077 10/30/20 11:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the music! Woooooooo!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749079 10/30/20 11:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take a look at the parents running on the field when a goal is scored. What a bunch of lunatics lol

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749081 10/30/20 12:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take a look at the parents running on the field when a goal is scored. What a bunch of lunatics lol

Total right? Who gets so excited at a championship game when they win all the time?! Did you also notice the blades of grass that came up when they shot the ball?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749087 10/30/20 12:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The video the media doesn't want you to see.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749088 10/30/20 12:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Susa Carolina is not the best u11 team. Winning doesn’t mean your the best, crying parents decide who’s the best in youth soccer

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749094 10/30/20 03:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Susa Carolina is not the best u11 team. Winning doesn’t mean your the best, crying parents decide who’s the best in youth soccer

The team is held together because they are winning now. The parents are going nuts, look at them lol. They tolerate the coach abuse and try to convince anonymous users they are the best. When they dont win every game sooner or later, thats when it falls apart.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749095 10/30/20 04:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team is held together because they are winning now. The parents are going nuts, look at them lol. They tolerate the coach abuse and try to convince anonymous users they are the best. When they dont win every game sooner or later, thats when it falls apart.

I agree! Great point once they get a taste of losing like Im sure you have they’ll be crying just like us!

Look on the bright side if we can’t beat them at least we get to anonymously complain about their parents, winning!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749097 10/30/20 06:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey I have a question...if you have a bu10 boy what is the best team to play for if he is extremely talented???? I hear nycfc or susa is that correct??? where do the top kids play at this age ..
Keep your top player in a town team where costs are manageable. Not just any town team, attend a tryout or a few practices to gauge talent. If you know soccer, make sure roster is made up of at least 60% players that know how to play, otherwise your son will lose interest.

This is pretty much correct. My son is a current U14 who played in the DA since he was 9. I can tell you based on experience that it makes almost no difference what organization your kid plays in until he is around 13 or 14 years old. In the DA, I saw kids literally come straight from town teams at 13 that were every bit as good as those who participated in every "elite" club and supplemental program from an early age.

Do not underestimate the leveling of the playing field that will happen when puberty sets in. There is a 1-2 year window when some kids will grow and develop muscle mass and some will not. Those that do will have a tremendous advantage, even against much more skilled competition. Suddenly technique and skill matter much less than size, speed, and strength. This will level out again at around 15 or 16, when all kids have physically matured.

There is little to be gained from going to an MLS academy like NYCFC until your son has physically matured - think 14 or 15 years old. Any earlier, and there is an exponentially large chance that your son will not have survived in that environment by the time they reach that age. NYCFC does not really "develop" players so much as they recruit those who they feel are the top players at present, and cut them loose when someone better inevitably comes along.

Until 14 or 15, have your son play at a solid local club and, if you can afford it, maybe do some supplemental program that will challenge him a bit more than his club team does. These 3 things are 100% true: 1) It is not what you do at a team practice that makes you better - it is what you do on your own, between practices, that really matters. 2) The kids who are "the best" at U10 or U11 are probably not going to be "the best" in a few years. 3) If you are good enough, you will be noticed no matter where you are playing.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749098 10/30/20 06:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carolina Susa is not about soccer,it's ugly youth sports,no love for the sport,let's beat everybody yeah yeah yeah,terrible example,unfortunately they are not alone

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749103 10/30/20 09:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carolina Susa is not about soccer,it's ugly youth sports,no love for the sport,let's beat everybody yeah yeah yeah,terrible example,unfortunately they are not alone

Thats the only thing I got out of those youtube links. What a cesspool.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749106 10/30/20 09:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey I have a question...if you have a bu10 boy what is the best team to play for if he is extremely talented???? I hear nycfc or susa is that correct??? where do the top kids play at this age ..
Keep your top player in a town team where costs are manageable. Not just any town team, attend a tryout or a few practices to gauge talent. If you know soccer, make sure roster is made up of at least 60% players that know how to play, otherwise your son will lose interest.

This is pretty much correct. My son is a current U14 who played in the DA since he was 9. I can tell you based on experience that it makes almost no difference what organization your kid plays in until he is around 13 or 14 years old. In the DA, I saw kids literally come straight from town teams at 13 that were every bit as good as those who participated in every "elite" club and supplemental program from an early age.

Do not underestimate the leveling of the playing field that will happen when puberty sets in. There is a 1-2 year window when some kids will grow and develop muscle mass and some will not. Those that do will have a tremendous advantage, even against much more skilled competition. Suddenly technique and skill matter much less than size, speed, and strength. This will level out again at around 15 or 16, when all kids have physically matured.

There is little to be gained from going to an MLS academy like NYCFC until your son has physically matured - think 14 or 15 years old. Any earlier, and there is an exponentially large chance that your son will not have survived in that environment by the time they reach that age. NYCFC does not really "develop" players so much as they recruit those who they feel are the top players at present, and cut them loose when someone better inevitably comes along.

Until 14 or 15, have your son play at a solid local club and, if you can afford it, maybe do some supplemental program that will challenge him a bit more than his club team does. These 3 things are 100% true: 1) It is not what you do at a team practice that makes you better - it is what you do on your own, between practices, that really matters. 2) The kids who are "the best" at U10 or U11 are probably not going to be "the best" in a few years. 3) If you are good enough, you will be noticed no matter where you are playing.

Yes totally agree. Stay where you are. Nycfc stinks. Much better training at susa.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749107 10/31/20 06:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on! How obnoxious of them to beat everyone, imagine what bad lessons they are learning from their hard work paying off? It’s repulsive to see 10yr olds be so dominant.

We the sore loser parent committee should call the league and request they lose once in a while to really show their love for the game

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749120 10/31/20 02:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does she have to vape on the sidelines???

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749121 10/31/20 03:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take it back, you dont want her to say shes getting cyber bullied again like last time. Not too long ago she was crying and now shes tough again smile

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749124 10/31/20 03:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take it back, you dont want her to say shes getting cyber bullied again like last time. Not too long ago she was crying and now shes tough again smile

Right, we have the right to cyber bully! If all else fails we just keep making ourselves feel
better by deflecting to parents until our kids turn 14 and hope they can beat them then

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #749125 10/31/20 03:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great idea and let’s not forget to keep complaining how much they win and it’s
only bc all they do is run past our kids on the soccer field!

Let’s start a petition against them running

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749126 10/31/20 04:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Disgraceful

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #749127 10/31/20 05:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Running is one part of the game,passes,wall passes,overlapping,positional ,tactics ,ehhhhhh what's the point,clueless

Like Reply Quote
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!