Fall '20 Scores & Standings:| CJSL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | GA | LIJSL | MLS NXT | NCSANJ | WYSL |

Forum Search
Fall 2020
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G2007:U14 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 10/28/20 02:39 PM
Where are all the Referees?
by Anonymous - 10/28/20 02:20 PM
B2009:U12 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 10/28/20 01:30 PM
BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Re: BHS (2004:U17, 2003:U18, 2002:U19) Fall 2020/Spring 2021
Anonymous #748594 10/14/20 10:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Susa has a good coaching staff , they practice 3-4 time a week and play games every weekend, if not league Games they play scrimmages .They learn fast and fix things. Example, Barca game last week and Barca game in the tournament. They now have seen the new bulldogs and will have a game plan in place for their next match. Enjoy the weather, see you on the pitch.

The SUSA coach is terrible and never accomplished anything as a coach. They have athletic tough kids and that’s enough to beat the local mediocre teams they played. They never beat better teams in the region when Bouba was the coach and he is a million times better than Kelsh and his stooges.

That's not fair. Did they not beat the Galaxy in the NY CUP tournament when they were the best team in the region on their way to winning the NY CUP and become State Champions?

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #748595 10/15/20 07:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Susa has a good coaching staff , they practice 3-4 time a week and play games every weekend, if not league Games they play scrimmages .They learn fast and fix things. Example, Barca game last week and Barca game in the tournament. They now have seen the new bulldogs and will have a game plan in place for their next match. Enjoy the weather, see you on the pitch.

The SUSA coach is terrible and never accomplished anything as a coach. They have athletic tough kids and that’s enough to beat the local mediocre teams they played. They never beat better teams in the region when Bouba was the coach and he is a million times better than Kelsh and his stooges.

That's not fair. Did they not beat the Galaxy in the NY CUP tournament when they were the best team in the region on their way to winning the NY CUP and become State Champions?

Well yes. But they suck. They never win. They have ugly uniforms and my kid doesn’t like them. And they played in two tournaments this fall and won both but they got lucky.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748597 10/15/20 08:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets be honest. Both teams are equally matched and it's always a great game to watch. This game could have gone either way as both teams had their chances. Hats off to Al-SUSA.

As for rumors: Bulldogs have the same coach since U15 and added another quality coach to help out this season. The big striker has been gone for 3 seasons - so the reference is old. Finally, every team at this age has trouble scoring goals against good teams - That's American soccer.

Both teams have players that can play at the next level if they wish -(high level D3 to lower level D1) till the next game!

Maybe 1 on bulldogs and 1 or 2 on Al-Susa can play D1 lower tier. The majority, but not all, on each starting 11 can play D2 or D3 which is perfectly fine.

SMH, dumb comment on Lower D1 tier, D1 is D1, I guess the Giants, Jets, Mets are lower Tier professional teams(still have a shot at a championship year in year out)- Hopefully you get my point

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748598 10/15/20 08:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait a minute. A previous OP from Al-SUSA said they used different players in that loss to Barca and the top kids are ok with it so all the kids get to play. Now you're saying the top team got beat but fixed it. Having seen the top starting 11 play, there is no way Barca bested them 3-1 in a league game and then they came back for a 5-0 win. I think you are full of crud and and try to act cool by saying things like "see you on the pitch". For years SUSA has moved players around week to week. Just tell the truth and stop the nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748600 10/15/20 09:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree with your reply. They won fair and square. I'd like to ask the original OP who says the "coach is terrible and never accomplished anything as a coach" has done for soccer him or herself. Anything at all? Tell us your glorious youth soccer resume as a coach or administrator in a club. Tell you what, let's ask the boys how they like him. If they are happy and continue to do well then case closed. Proof will be in the pudding so let time tell us.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748601 10/15/20 09:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait a minute. A previous OP from Al-SUSA said they used different players in that loss to Barca and the top kids are ok with it so all the kids get to play. Now you're saying the top team got beat but fixed it. Having seen the top starting 11 play, there is no way Barca bested them 3-1 in a league game and then they came back for a 5-0 win. I think you are full of crud and and try to act cool by saying things like "see you on the pitch". For years SUSA has moved players around week to week. Just tell the truth and stop the nonsense.

Whoever posted about lower level D1 is spot on. Of course, it’s still d1, but it refers to the fact that there are 205 or so men’s D1 teams, some of which are terrible and are schools with low academic standards. Those schools at the bottom of D1 would be demolished by some of the d3 programs, academically and from a soccer perspective.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748604 10/15/20 11:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whoever posted about lower level D1 is spot on. Of course, it’s still d1, but it refers to the fact that there are 205 or so men’s D1 teams, some of which are terrible and are schools with low academic standards. Those schools at the bottom of D1 would be demolished by some of the d3 programs, academically and from a soccer perspective.

So go to a low level D1 school with low academic standards and a crummy soccer program. I guess that makes sense. Then mommy and daddy can be the life of the party boasting about their kid playing D1 soccer. Probably helps them justify all the $$$ they've spent over the years thinking a soccer scholarship was coming their way.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748605 10/15/20 12:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So go to a low level D1 school with low academic standards and a crummy soccer program. I guess that makes sense. Then mommy and daddy can be the life of the party boasting about their kid playing D1 soccer. Probably helps them justify all the $$$ they've spent over the years thinking a soccer scholarship was coming their way.

I am not sure that my post was inconsistent with yours. But who cares where another kid goes. I am only concerned about where my kids go.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748606 10/15/20 01:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not sure that my post was inconsistent with yours. But who cares where another kid goes. I am only concerned about where my kids go.

Your post was very accurate and poignant. I was just dumbing it down for fun. As you said, to each his own.....

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748608 10/16/20 08:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So give me your thoughts on the game than and we’ll see if we agree or not on what I SAW!!! Bulldogs manhandled them and Susa were lucky to beat South shore! Susa will struggle big time at the higher levels

I love people who throw this stupid phrase around...what does “they manhandled them” mean in soccer? They fouled them a lot? Cheap shotted? Grabbed jerseys? Because “manhandling” isn’t soccer.

Or you just could be full of crap. That’s always an option.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748609 10/16/20 10:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So give me your thoughts on the game than and we’ll see if we agree or not on what I SAW!!! Bulldogs manhandled them and Susa were lucky to beat South shore! Susa will struggle big time at the higher levels

I love people who throw this stupid phrase around...what does “they manhandled them” mean in soccer? They fouled them a lot? Cheap shotted? Grabbed jerseys? Because “manhandling” isn’t soccer.

You are correct on both counts......

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #748610 10/16/20 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUSA playing NYCFC this weekend! Should be fun

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #748611 10/16/20 11:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry do you know anything about why there's no word on the NY CUP so far we are already in mid October.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748612 10/16/20 12:09 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry do you know anything about why there's no word on the NY CUP so far we are already in mid October.
I have heard that the new relationship between the CJ SL, Eastern New York, and the NYCSL is not warm and fuzzy. I think from what I hear is that Gary Grossman is not used to being “managed” and it could be that the CJSL and Eastern New York do not want competition with the real state cup, and days city tournament that the CJ SL runs.

It has been reported here and I have also heard it in conversations that I’ve had that the relationship between the NYCSL and CJSL will change and Grossman will no longer be involved, but none of that is confirmed.

In closing, I think it would be wiser to focus on the eastern New York state cup and put the New York up, which is really just another tournament to bed.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748613 10/16/20 12:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then you apparently have never watched a college soccer game

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #748614 10/16/20 02:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know our team had a few kids take the SAT and all have scored 1100 or better.

Good Luck to the kids taking the PSAT Sat

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748615 10/16/20 02:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then you apparently have never watched a college soccer game
Exactly. When you can play the game the right way you "manhandle" the other team to try and keep the score close or win.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748616 10/16/20 05:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just more work for the ECNL 04 team . SUSA will make sure we play every weekend . Best bang for your buck . Training 3-4 times a week . Game on the weekend . A beautiful complex .. your turn , bash away ...

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #748618 10/16/20 06:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just more work for the ECNL 04 team . SUSA will make sure we play every weekend . Best bang for your buck . Training 3-4 times a week . Game on the weekend . A beautiful complex .. your turn , bash away ...

Silly ending to your post. Don't be so insecure. Makes you look a little ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748620 10/16/20 06:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not much work for the NYCFC 04s though

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748621 10/16/20 07:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps if you didn't make posts like this people wouldn't "bash away". You are inviting the bashing so deal with it when it comes.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748628 10/17/20 12:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s actually the NYCFC 06 team that’s playin CB the 04’s

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748631 10/17/20 07:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know our team had a few kids take the SAT and all have scored 1100 or better.

Good Luck to the kids taking the PSAT Sat

Just get a very good GPA, SAT/ACT is a money grab,(just like youth sports) where many colleges are doing away with.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748635 10/17/20 11:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I had heard the NYCFC u19 team was playing SUSA’s 04s, which would make no sense. Why would an actual academy team play a younger team?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #748643 10/17/20 10:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I had heard the NYCFC u19 team was playing SUSA’s 04s, which would make no sense. Why would an actual academy team play a younger team?

Doubtful! Don't believe everything you hear....you will end up looking foolish!

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!