Fall '20 Scores & Standings:| CJSL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | GA | LIJSL | MLS NXT | NCSANJ | WYSL |

Forum Search
Fall 2020
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
G2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by LIRef77 - 10/20/20 09:39 PM
When you forget the meaning of soccer results
by Larry Miller - 10/20/20 07:40 PM
SUSA Smithtown To Be Futsal Specific Location
by Larry Miller - 10/20/20 07:02 PM
Rough Riders Named A Founding Member of New USL Academy
by Larry Miller - 10/20/20 06:56 PM
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
Re: Did SUSA put Money Before Safety?
Anonymous #747530 09/17/20 10:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everyone has a choice. It’s “free will”. Knowing the situation we find ourselves in right now which is uncertainty at home, at school, at work means we all have important decisions to make about ourselves and our families. Every club on LI that has started up training, scrimmages, playing matches have weighed all the health factors and have put “money before safety”. Every single club that started up. Parents that take issue with clubs that have tournaments and require all their teams to participate have. Choice as well. Just don’t attend and be part of the tournament. That simple. If you take issue with the costs then play for town teams where the cost is less and the vast majority of players are there for the love of the sport. No need to “look over the fence” and criticize clubs that charge fees and the parents who are willing to spend their money how they see fit.

"Every club on LI that has started up training, scrimmages, playing matches have weighed all the health factors and have put “money before safety”. Every single club that started up."
- COMPLETE FICTION. Most clubs don't make much money. Most town clubs are $100-$300 per kid depending on age. The majority of soccer teams on LI are town clubs. The GOVT says its alright to play to soccer so they do it as safely as possible. Don't compare the majority of the LI soccer teams to crooks like SUSA. For SUSA and clubs like it its for money. The rest are for love of the game. This thread should be called "Did SUSA put Money before teaching kids to play soccer".

It’s complete fiction your hatred of SUSA. Then based on what you said you equally hate EMSC and LISC. All these clubs fees are very similar. If you reread my OP I said that town teams for the most part play for the love of the game. The questions is if a club started up this fall with training, scrimmages and games regardless if you pay $300 or $3,000 then in theory you but health care aside to play soccer for money. Does the amount matter?

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

CJ Orlando #747539 09/18/20 10:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jealousy a bad trait!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747542 09/18/20 11:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone has a choice. It’s “free will”. Knowing the situation we find ourselves in right now which is uncertainty at home, at school, at work means we all have important decisions to make about ourselves and our families. Every club on LI that has started up training, scrimmages, playing matches have weighed all the health factors and have put “money before safety”. Every single club that started up. Parents that take issue with clubs that have tournaments and require all their teams to participate have. Choice as well. Just don’t attend and be part of the tournament. That simple. If you take issue with the costs then play for town teams where the cost is less and the vast majority of players are there for the love of the sport. No need to “look over the fence” and criticize clubs that charge fees and the parents who are willing to spend their money how they see fit.

"Every club on LI that has started up training, scrimmages, playing matches have weighed all the health factors and have put “money before safety”. Every single club that started up."
- COMPLETE FICTION. Most clubs don't make much money. Most town clubs are $100-$300 per kid depending on age. The majority of soccer teams on LI are town clubs. The GOVT says its alright to play to soccer so they do it as safely as possible. Don't compare the majority of the LI soccer teams to crooks like SUSA. For SUSA and clubs like it its for money. The rest are for love of the game. This thread should be called "Did SUSA put Money before teaching kids to play soccer".

It’s complete fiction your hatred of SUSA. Then based on what you said you equally hate EMSC and LISC. All these clubs fees are very similar. If you reread my OP I said that town teams for the most part play for the love of the game. The questions is if a club started up this fall with training, scrimmages and games regardless if you pay $300 or $3,000 then in theory you but health care aside to play soccer for money. Does the amount matter?

Wow your headstrong. Google "Volunteer" please. That's what town teams run on. They aren't in it to make money. They cover expenses. They tell you to go to your local uniform store and get your uniform there for $100 vs $500 at SUSA for the same uniform. Yet they still go out and beat SUSA teams on a weekly basis. Just like the FLU has never gone away COVID-19 is never going away. Learn how to minimize risk and go on with your life. SUSA will do anything for money except teach your kid to be a better soccer. Make sure your kid is great before they get there.

Like Reply Quote
CJ Orlando #747573 09/19/20 11:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here’s a way to stay safe wash your hands and don’t sneeze on people

Like Reply Quote
CJ Orlando #747583 09/19/20 08:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread did not stay on topic. It’s just a bash Susa and how expensive they are in comparison to all the LI clubs.
What people decide to do with their money it’s their problem. Can’t judge a person for buying an expensive car if they can afford it.
Stop being petty people and stay classy

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747584 09/19/20 08:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread did not stay on topic. It’s just a bash Susa and how expensive they are in comparison to all the LI clubs.
What people decide to do with their money it’s their problem. Can’t judge a person for buying an expensive car if they can afford it.
Stop being petty people and stay classy

Perhaps they bring it on themselves.too much self promotion.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747585 09/19/20 08:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would want my expensive car to be worth the money.

SUSA:

Engine (management): runs poorly
Spark plugs (trainers): need replacement
Carb (the kids): sending in too much fuel but the wrong octane.

Me: too much time on my hands to make this stupid analogy!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747591 09/19/20 11:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why wouldn’t a SUSA team want to attend their own tourney? Who’s being forced? Those who are nervous about COVID? C’mon....you don’t want your kid playing, then don’t have them play. You guys are unreal, making issues where there are none.

Susa forces their teams to participate in their indoor leagues and tournaments. Waste of money....parents would rather put their $$ toward quality showcase tournaments instead of lining Susa’s pockets with even more cash. No benefit to the player and the turf is garbage.

Like Reply Quote
CJ Orlando #747597 09/20/20 10:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUSA largest soccer organization in stars for a reason!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747603 09/20/20 12:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why wouldn’t a SUSA team want to attend their own tourney? Who’s being forced? Those who are nervous about COVID? C’mon....you don’t want your kid playing, then don’t have them play. You guys are unreal, making issues where there are none.

Susa forces their teams to participate in their indoor leagues and tournaments. Waste of money....parents would rather put their $$ toward quality showcase tournaments instead of lining Susa’s pockets with even more cash. No benefit to the player and the turf is garbage.

So does FC Stars, PDA, and all the big clubs that host tournaments. It’s actually nice to have a local tournament instead of spending money on hotels, transportation and expenses that come along with going away.
I’m cool with staying local for the ONE tournament they’re looking to host.
What’s next? Let us know what else bothers you or what else to have to bitch about Susa. It’s kind of cute you care so much

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747604 09/20/20 03:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So does FC Stars, PDA, and all the big clubs that host tournaments. It’s actually nice to have a local tournament instead of spending money on hotels, transportation and expenses that come along with going away.
I’m cool with staying local for the ONE tournament they’re looking to host.
What’s next? Let us know what else bothers you or what else to have to bitch about Susa. It’s kind of cute you care so much

I'm referring to indoor leagues and tournaments that susa requires. If you think anyone other than susa benefits from your participation, keep slurping that kool aid.

Like Reply Quote
CJ Orlando #747605 09/20/20 03:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not 100% sure, but I don’t think there are any indoor leagues or tournaments that attract quality recruiters. There’s isn’t lots of showcases if any in the winter months

Try again please

Or just say that you hate Susa and that you are always going to be bitter towards them regardless of what they do or don’t.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747609 09/20/20 05:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not 100% sure, but I don’t think there are any indoor leagues or tournaments that attract quality recruiters. There’s isn’t lots of showcases if any in the winter months

Try again please

Or just say that you hate Susa and that you are always going to be bitter towards them regardless of what they do or don’t.

That’s my point Einstein....those indoor tournaments and leagues are local and are not showcases and therefore DO NOT attract recruiters. Yet, SUSA teams are forced to participate and give more $$ to Susa. It’s a business...$$$ first

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747614 09/20/20 08:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Try again please

That’s my point Einstein....those indoor tournaments and leagues are local and are not showcases and therefore DO NOT attract recruiters. Yet, SUSA teams are forced to participate and give more $$ to Susa. It’s a business...$$$ first

Big dummy, there are no showcases in the winter.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747623 09/21/20 06:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Try again please

Dead period Jan 2021......Enough said....

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747626 09/21/20 09:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa had one I think early January.

Like Reply Quote
CJ Orlando #747640 09/21/20 02:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, so talk about putting dollars before safety.

SUSA rents to a Spanish guy named Yanza who holds tournaments in Susa's facility. Yanza does not honor any protocols and was shut down (after opening way too early) because of the Covid virus. Yanza follows no rules and has way too many players, teams and alcohol served in SUSA's facility. WELL!!! Yanza is back at SUSA's facility, leaving anyone who goes there open to picking up Covid.

This is fact and Moussa only cares about the money that this nasty person brings.

Like Reply Quote
CJ Orlando #747642 09/21/20 02:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is the fact that this person might be "Spanish" relevant?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747643 09/21/20 03:01 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Why is the fact that this person might be "Spanish" relevant?

It isn't, it appears to be descriptive, at least that's how it appears to me.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747659 09/22/20 08:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SUSA rents to a Spanish guy named Yanza who holds tournaments in Susa's facility. Yanza does not honor any protocols and was shut down (after opening way too early) because of the Covid virus. Yanza follows no rules and has way too many players, teams and alcohol served in SUSA's facility. WELL!!! Yanza is back at SUSA's facility, leaving anyone who goes there open to picking up Covid.

This is fact and Moussa only cares about the money that this nasty person brings.

We had Typhoid Mary in the 1800's and apparently now we have COVID-19 Yanza. Indoor sports with a lot of kids in a relatively small area and with poor ventilation is the last place parents should want their kids to be. A reasonable question for everyone is, once it's time to go indoors for the winter, who is willing to risk peoples health to train. We all know the air flow both in and out is poor and generally pretty stagnant. What will your coach and team do? SUSA is not the only indoor place so don't just bash them.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747661 09/22/20 08:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Try again please

Dead period is only for Division 1 I believe............

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747662 09/22/20 09:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Try again please

Dead period is only for Division 1 I believe............

Correct!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747663 09/22/20 09:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We had Typhoid Mary in the 1800's and apparently now we have COVID-19 Yanza. Indoor sports with a lot of kids in a relatively small area and with poor ventilation is the last place parents should want their kids to be. A reasonable question for everyone is, once it's time to go indoors for the winter, who is willing to risk peoples health to train. We all know the air flow both in and out is poor and generally pretty stagnant. What will your coach and team do? SUSA is not the only indoor place so don't just bash them.

First of all, Yanza does not have little kids, except for the ones that run around while the adults play. Yanza runs leagues for adults. Selling beer and food while they play!

Like Reply Quote
CJ Orlando #747664 09/22/20 09:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It doesn't seem that SUSA is getting a good response for the columbus tournament. I hope all teams stay away

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747665 09/22/20 10:11 AM
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Back of THE NET
It doesn't seem that SUSA is getting a good response for the columbus tournament. I hope all teams stay away

Not sticking up for SUSA but none of them should. It is way too hard and too many people who walk around scoffing those people who want to remain safe. The Covid is still out there!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!